Alphas daughter rejected

By thepotatoqueen4

"You know the stories about the alpha who rejected his mate, but she's pregnant? Yeah, I'm the daughter in on... More

Introductions
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Questions?
Answers!

Chapter 14

63K 1.4K 102
By thepotatoqueen4

Cassie's POV

One minute I was falling a sleep on my mate and the next I was in a grassy field with a gorgeous night sky above me. While it was absolutely magnificent, the voice that presented itself was much more heavenly.

"Hello child." The voice says, sounding as if it was coming from surround sound system.

"Hello Luna, is it?" I ask the voice and watch as a beautiful woman appears from behind a tree.

"You are a very bright child. Most are very confused about their whereabouts and who I am." She says, her voice no longer coming from all around me.

"I must say, I didn't think you would actually operate in a grassy field. You seem more like a board room type of woman." I say taking in the goddess of the moon. She is very beautiful and isn't wearing a dress like most say she was when she spoke to them. She's wearing jeans and a OneRepublic shirt that she's cut the sleeves off of and her feet are bare.

"Most people like the field. They say it's calming, but I didn't make you like most people." She says and in a blink, we're in a board room much like the one that all the trainers meet in at the pack in Oregon. "Better?"

"Much. Now what do we have to discuss?" I ask now that I'm in my element.

"I need you to go to your grandfathers house tomorrow and ask to see all the baby pictures and her birth certificate. You'll understand when you see it. After that go to your father and you'll know what about at that point." She says. I nod and look at her to continue. "Wow, I forgot how accepting you are. People usually get pissed at how cryptic I am."

"Well it's not like you can just tell people the future. People would abuse that privilege or do something to try and change it. It's funny how people don't realize that the future is only secured by the actions they take." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Right! You get it! I should have you over more often." She says laying her head back in her chair and putting her feet on the desk. "I should have you over more often. OH! That reminds me. Something is going to happen and it will cause some stress. It will be a good thing but there will be a fight. I can't say much. " She says looking frustrated.

I nod and she smiles at me before giving me a final thought. The thought is simply 'Don't be afraid to love him' and then I'm fading.

                                              ~

I wake up on the couch with my head in Axe's lap and Whiskey giving the two of us a gentle smile.

"I was gonna wake you two up. I really was. I just wanted to enjoy the peace for a moment. You two deserve it."

"It's ok. I thank you for letting him sleep. Sleep is going to be little with a war that is raging. I wish I could say more." I say and walk up to him. I hug him and kiss his cheek, saying goodnight and do the same to my mate before going upstairs. I lay down, knowing only slightly what tomorrow has in store.

When I awake the next morning, it's the usual routine and then shower, dress, and breakfast. We're all gathered around the dining table and the plans for the day were asked. Everyone was giving out their plans and my mothers idea was to go look around the town because she hadn't had much time to.

"I thought maybe you and I could go look through old baby pictures of you. You brought some  of mine and I want to see yours. And besides, you've been telling me that you need to get ahold of your birth certificate for a while now." I say to my mother who looks at me kind of shocked.

"THANK YOU! I've been meaning to ask about that but I keep forgetting." My mother says and I know that she'll agree to the change of plans.

"You don't have your birth certificate?" Cassandra asks looking at my mother with a tilted head.

"No, my mother was always protective of important papers and when she disowned me, I didn't have time to grab anything. Whiskey gave me a job with out all that." She explains.

"That's awfully nice of him. You should definitely go get that. And baby pictures? Would you happen to have any on you of Cassie? I bet she was an adorable kid." Cassandra says looking over to me and smiling. 

"I did. We can look at them before dinner. And she was the cutest baby!" Mom says with a large smile on her face. As long as she's happy, I am.

"That sounds good. I'll get out my kids baby pictures too!" Cassandra says and her and my mother spend breakfast making plans.

After breakfast, my mother and I get into the car and the beta and Axe come with us today. The drive is short and doesn't give us a lot of time to think, thus no giving me a lot of time to plan. I don't like going without a plan and this trip has thrown me for a loop. I certainly hope life pans out after this.

We get out of the car and all walk into the house. Andrew rushes down the stairs and picks his sister up in bear hug that has her feet leaving the ground. He spins her around and she giggles before he places her back on the ground.

"Andrew, you saw me yesterday. You don't have to do this everyday!" She say laughing.

"I have to makeup for 18 years of missing you. So yes I have to do this everyday." He says firmly before looking at me as grandpa Marcus hugs mom. "Hey kid! How've you been?"

"I've been good. I was wondering if we could see some of moms old baby photos and stuff like her birth certificate?" I ask the two of them and they look at each other.

"That shouldn't be a problem. That is if Stella didn't take them with her, though I'm not sure why she would." Grandpa says this time and walks back up the stairs.

"I don't know why she would. But now that I think about it, I've never seen my birth certificate. A job in the pack didn't require it so that wasn't something I had to worry about and it's not something I just randomly thought about." Andrew says. About 10 minutes later, grandpa comes back down with a box of stuff looked very light.

"This is all I could find. I saw Andy's birth certificate, so I suspect that yours is there two. She was very organized." He says setting the box down on top of the coffee table.

Just as he's said, Andrews papers are on top. Everything from medical records to his car insurance information. Next is a decent amount of pictures from when mom and Andy were kids. I look like an exact replica of young mom and its proven as we go through the birthday pictures. From the time we start looking at them to the time we get to the bottom of the box, there can't be more than 150 picture of the both of them. When we get down to moms records is were it gets interesting. She has very few medical records, schooling records, and almost no information on her as a baby. But her birth certificate is by far the most interesting thing.

It has her name but her last name is different. It's not Mora. It's Lustan. Her father is also not listed as Marcus. Mom, Andrew, and I all look at Marcus in confusion while he was looking down at the paper with hurt.

"Daddy? Who's Lucas Lustan?" Mom asks, referring to the name under 'Father'.

"Your mother and I were not true mates. Back in our day, forced matings were not uncommon. They were usually a power play. There weren't many of them but your mother and I were one of them. Most people were very weary of messing with the Luna's plan, but her father and mine didn't care. She was never a fan of the idea and I wasn't either but my mate had died and I had grown used to the idea. I know that she never did and that's why she left. Her father recently died and we were released from our duty. I respect her for staying for this long. We were married when I was 18 and she was 17 and we mated when she was 19 and I was about to turn 21. When she was 18, she was going though the woods on a run and stumbled upon a rouge. Lucas Lustan... her mate." He pauses for a moment and takes a deep breath before continuing.

"She met him in secret for a year before her father found out and had him killed. We were forced to mate after that. A week and a half later, I found out we were pregnant with you. I was so excited that I was going to have a baby. When we found out you were a girl, our fathers were not happy and told us we were going to have to keep going until we had a boy. You hadn't even been born yet Ari. It was insane. But we had to follow orders. Looking back at it now, I realize that you didn't come early. You were perfectly on time, because you weren't mine." He says, his voice breaking on they last word.

My mother immediately jumped up and ran to hug my father as he burst into tears. I know my mother was also crying and Andrew quickly joined them in the huddle of heartbreak.

"Oh daddy, I'll always be yours. You're the one that raised me and loved me unconditionally. You'll always be my father." She says through the tears. I can feel my wolf pacing from the high emotions in the room and I quickly mind link my mom.

'I'm going for a walk, my wolf is anxious from the emotions in the room.'

'Ok sweetie, just be back in an hour and take one of the boys with you.'

'Yes ma'am. Call me if you need me.'

With that final thought, I nod to Axe and motion for him to follow me. We step outside and he takes a large breath.

'Thank you. The air was so thick in there." He says taking another large breath before Turing to me with WA look of concern. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah just anxious. Take a walk with me?" I ask and motion with my head.

"I'm up for it. Anywhere in particular?" He ask walking beside me with his hands in his pockets.

"I have somewhere in mind." And we start the journey to my father's office. It takes no time to get to his office and by now, the beta knows to just send me on through with a mind link to Cole. We get up to the door and knock on the office door only to be called in.

"Hey kid. How are you doing?" he asks upon seeing me. He nods to Axe and motions for him to sit as I already have in my usual seat.

"I have important news that is incredibly urgent." I say and he nods for me to continue. "My mothers name is not what we thought it was."

"What?" he asks, one eyebrow going into his hairline.

"My mothers legal name isn't Ari Mora. It's Ari Lustan." I say slowly.

"How did you find this out?" He asks, sounding skeptical.

"We were looking at her birth certificate. It stated that her biological father isn't Marcus, it's a guy named Lucas." I explain but I can see that he is still untrusting of the situation.

"How are you sure it's true?"

"The Luna came to me last night and said something big was going to happen." I say.

"What does that mean for me?"

"if you rejected mom using Mora, than you might not have rejected her in the eyes of Luna."

"But she accepted the rejection. And she was in pain from it." he asks a look of confusion and hurt crossing is face. his wolf never did forgive him for that.

"Look, pray about it and I'll tell mom to do the same. Luna wouldn't have pointed out her birth certificate for no reason." I say standing and walking over to Axe. "I'm not going to make you two accept each other, but if my theory is right, than you two may want to talk about it. Just a thought." I say waking towards the door with Axe on my heels. Cole stays silent and I can tell he's thinking as we walk out. We say goodbye to the beta and still have about 30 minutes left for our walk so I recommend a little ice cream shop.

"Do you really think that the rejection failed because of such a minor detail?" Axe asks while we eat our ice cream and walk towards the house.

"I think that Luna would do something like this to make sure her plan for her children goes right. I think that even such a minor detail could make a significant change for the future. And I hope that they do work it out. My mother has a longing to be around him and I think it's from the improper rejection. I also know that Cole would revoke his rejection in a heartbeat and that they miss each other. They deserve a true chance at this and I think this is that chance." I reveal my honest thoughts and hopes to him.

"You care deeply about your mother." he states as if it wasn't the most obvious thing on earth.

"Of course. I know I'm supposed to leave the nest at some point but for the longest time I was the only thing she had. I just can't stand the thought of leaving her. Now she has her father and brother again, even if they're not fully related, that doesn't matter to her. I still want her to be near by so she can come see her 7 grandchildren and be in their lives easier." I say in reference to our earlier joke. "I want her to the there if I need advice and I want her to be happy above all. She sacrificed so much for me and now it's my turn."

"That makes perfect sense. I'm glad you shared that with me." He says and we finish our ice cream and arrive at Marcus and Andrews house. We walk into a house full of laughter and joy. It's a nice change from the tears earlier. We walk into the living room to see them looking at the baby pictures and making fun of each other. I can't help but laugh and join them sitting at the coffee table. And we spend the rest of our time laughing.

__________________________________________________________________________________Hey guys!!! So this chapter is very late. VERY late. Last week was a very rough week and it was quickly followed by
A week of writers block and in attempt to make up for the ENTIRE week of NO uploads, I made and extra long chapter. This chapter is almost 3000 words and it has taken three days to write and so again I apologize for my absence.

    Anywho, Thank you for reading, let me know if you see mistakes and as always....

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

Words: 2636

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 54.1K 66
The day I turned 18 was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. The beginning of my future with my mate but it all turned to hell when I was reje...
21.9M 855K 53
Highest Rank : #1 in Werewolf Category. When Chriselda stumbles upon the land of the Dawnfall Depths Pack to save her friend, she comes across her ma...
429K 9.9K 50
~~First book in Alpha Series~~ ~~~Completed~~~ This is my first book, so be warned it isn't the best. Natalie has gone through one rejection and is n...
996K 19.9K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...