sᴛᴏᴋᴇʟᴇʏ, ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

By iamakiyah

Sasha is a lost girl who instantly falls in love with Stokeley. *mature content* Enjoy ❤️ Long Live Jahseh🕊💔 More

Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Feelings?
Chapter 3: Overload
Chapter 5: Not the Feelings Again
Chapter 6: Is it a Dream?
Chapter 7: A Date?
Chapter 8: If Loving You Is Right
Chapter 9: Happiness
Chapter 10:A Precious Moment
Chapter 11: Oops
Chapter 12: Craziness
Chapter 13:Save Me
Chapter 14: I Love You
Chapter 15: Thoughts
Chapter 16: Only You
Chapter 17: Clarity
Chapter 18: Are You Sure?
Chapter 19: Not Again
Chapter 20: Fun
Chapter 21: Damn
Chapter 22: This Can't Be Real
Chapter 23: Reality
Chapter 24: My Life
Chapter 25: Time to Tell
Chapter 26: Just Another Day..
Chapter 27: No You Didn't
Chapter 28: Trying to Forget
Chapter 29: Facing the Truth
Chapter 30: Real Life
Chapter 31: Confrontations
Chapter 32: Clearing My Head
Chapter 33: Control
Chapter 34: The Big Decision
Chapter 35: Lost Without You
Chapter 36: Big Day Ahead
Chapter 37: The Day
Chapter 38: The Day Pt2
Chapter 39: Maturity
Chapter 40: Running Thoughts
Chapter 41: Quickness
Chapter 42: Story of My Life
Chapter 43: Baby Shower
Chapter 44: The Big Conclusion
Chapter 45: Your Love
Chapter 46: Next Step
Chapter 47: Or So I Thought
Chapter 48: Day Away
Chapter 49- #GetTheStrap
Chapter 50: Carry On
Chapter 51: Steppin' Up
Chapter 52: Run
Chapter 53: Whew Chile
Chapter 54: Be Her Peace
Chapter 55: So High
Chapter 56: Lifetime
Chapter 57: You Kidding Me Right?
Chapter 58: The Truth
Chapter 59: It's Time
Chapter 60: It's Time Pt2
Chapter 61: Honeymoon
Chapter 62: Honeymoon Pt2
Chapter 63: Back to Basics
Chapter 64: Forever World
Chapter 65: Great, Just Great
Chapter 66: Great, Just Great Pt2
Chapter 67: Pretty
Chapter 68: Save Me Again
Chapter 69: Ready Or Not?
Chapter 70: Ready Or Not? Pt2
Chapter 71: Preggo Vibez?
Chapter 72: Good Life
Chapter 73: Looking for a Star
Chapter 74: If We Stay Together, We Won't Die Alone
Chapter 75: Over the Rainbow
Chapter 76: Over the Rainbow Pt 2
Chapter 77: Birthday Vibez
Chapter 78: Moving Day
Chapter 79: An Unpleasant Surprise
Chapter 80 : An Unpleasant Surprise Pt 2
Chapter 81 : WTFGO?

Chapter 4:Pain

1.5K 53 22
By iamakiyah

I close my eyes and pretend that this is a dream. My ex did not just throw me on the floor, choke me, and now he's trying to rape me. He's the one I lost my virginity to and I regret it with a passion.

"We ain't done, I told you I would come back for you," he said angrily.

I didn't say anything , I just kept trying to fight him off of me but he was too strong. Suddenly the door opened and I saw Stokeley, Jahseh, and Natalie. As soon as they saw me , Stokeley punched Calvin and Jahseh jumped in. My shorts were still down so Nat helped me up. It was a bloody fucking mess so I tried to break up the fight, but I got punched and blacked out.

The only thing I remember is being carried out by a strong figure.

A couple hours later I woke up.

"What the fuck happened?", I said in a scared tone.

"Damn chill Sasha, we handled that shit for you, no beautiful girl deserves that type of man in their life", a familiar voice said.

"Stokeley?" I said

"Yes it's me, calm down, you're in good hands, that fucker is gone and he won't be coming back" he said

"Where's Natalie?" , I said

"Jahseh went to her house , all night at the party they were flirting so I'm guessing he's hitting it," he said laughing

"How long was I out?" I said.

"The whole night", he said

Stokeley had this smirk on his face like he was up to something no good. He started moving over to my side of the couch.

"What you doing?" I said.

"I'm tryna make conversation if you let me, damn what's up with these attitudes?" He said with a grin.

"Oh nothing" , I said in a sad tone.

"You look like a lost girl who's been through a lot and so you take your anger out on others", he said in a serious tone.

I didn't say anything , I just looked at the floor. If only he knew the hell I've been through especially dealing with my ex.

"I'm honestly fucked up inside , I don't know why anyone like you would wanna be my friend." I said

I got up and Stokeley grabbed my wrist. He was way bigger and taller than me so I couldn't move. He just kept staring in my eyes and he kissed me. I hesitated but then I kissed back.

"Stop stop , I can't do this" I said with tears going down my face.

I ran out the house and ran as far as I could. From there I called an Uber to get to my house.

The Uber came and I hopped in fast as hell. The Uber man was very talkative and asked me so many questions.

"You trying to get away from someone?" He said.

"Something like that"I said.

He laughed and chatted me down until he reached my house.

*Fast foward to the next day*

I got up with so many text messages from Natalie and Stokeley.

Nat:
You okay babe?
Call me as soon as you see this message.
I hope you're okay.
Sasha????
Answer me!!

Stokeley:
We need to talk.
I'm sorry for kissing you after what happened.
Don't ignore me.
U there?

I didn't reply to any of the text messages, instead I just got dressed to get ready for school. I turned my phone off because I was tired of the notifications. I got in my car to drive to school.

When I walked in there was a crowd of people surrounding me in the hallway and I saw a light skin girl with braids standing next to my bastard of an ex.

"That bitch tried to fuck me", he said.

"You're a fucking whore, no wonder he left you for me", the girl said.

"If anything you tried to fuck me, I don't want you and I'm glad we broke up you fucking rapist!" I said loud.

People were recording and they said "OOOOOOOOOO".  I looked around and I saw Jahseh, Natalie , and Stokeley watching.

The girl that was by Calvin walked close up to me.

"Listen to me you little bitch, you can lie on my man all you want to, you're just a filthy whore who fucks everything , he don't want you no more so stop trying to come at him", she said.

After she said that I felt a push and a slap to the ground and Calvin started laughing. I don't know what overcame me but I got back up and punched the girl in the back of her head. The punch sent her to the floor so I got on top of her and began punching her in the face. I think I broke her nose because I heard a crack but I didn't care.

For what seemed like forever, I felt a strong figure pick me up off the girl. I had so much anger built up inside because honestly I was so tired of the bullshit.

"Stop ma I don't want you killing anyone",the boy whispered softly in my ear.

Soon I realized it was Stokeley and I said "PUT ME DOWN". He didn't listen to what I said but instead he carried me into the office.

I saw Natalie and Jahseh trailing behind us holding hands.

Stokeley put me down and I gave him a mean look.

"Don't be like that", he said calmly.

"You almost killed the bitch damn Sasha", Nat said.

"I didn't know you had hands like that girl, I like you", Jahseh said.

"I wanna know why you have been ignoring us", Nat said.

"I'm sorry I just didn't feel like talking to anyone especially when-" said getting cut off by Nat

"Stokeley kissed you, yes I know", she said.

I got quiet and I felt like I couldn't move. Stokeley looked at me with a sad and confused look on his face.

Soon the principal walked in and he was mad. He gave me a lecture about fighting. I wasn't listening to him because all I could think about was Stokeley and how he saved me twice and I never once thanked him but instead gave him attitude.

The girl I beat up soon came in with an ice pack on her nose. She didn't say a word , she just looked at me. The principal told us that I was suspended for 2 weeks and she was suspended for a week.

He gave me a longer time because I caused the most damage. I left the fight with one scratch which didn't do a thing.

I was actually glad I got suspended because I hate this hell of a school.

Enjoy this picture of Stokeley fine self😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 18.4K 83
After running away from her parents house, her friend Stokeley says she can stay with him and his friends till she can find a place to live on her ow...
6.9K 129 65
Jahseh Onfroy Aka XxxTentacion & Jay'Sha Winston Met in High School ???????? Stokeley Gourbone Aka Ski Mask the Slump God & Terricka Hughes met in hi...
31.6K 897 42
js read itttt
20.2K 906 72
!!!EXPLICIT LANGUAGE YALL!!! Just read the book