The Bad Boy And The Girl With...

By daisiesaredaisy

Highest rank: #6 on badboylovestory and #3 on funnyromance She was the moon and he was the sun. But even they... More

Playlist
•Alive •
•Stay•
•Bad Liar•
•Sad Song•
•All Night•
•Lonely•
•When You're Gone•
•They don't know about us•
•Love On The Brain•
•Case closed•
Me is flipping
100 Views!!
•Case Closed| Sneak-peek•
•How long will I love you•
•How long will I love you| Sneak-peek•
•Too much to ask| Sneak-peek•
•Too much to ask•
Shout out
•Million Reasons•
•Love me or leave me| Sneak-peek•
And it keeps going!!
•Love me or leave me•
•Save me•
I'm really sorry.
•Save me| Sneak-peak+Author's Note•
•This Town•
•This Town|Sneak-peek•
•All I Ever Need•
•Trying not to love you•
•Superman•
400 VIEWS SPECIAL Q&A
•Be Alright•
•Waves•
•Can't let go|Epilogue•
Epilogue 2
Quick Note
Bonus Chapter: No sex life with Liam.
!New book announcement+ Davina bonus chapters!

Thank you so much!

47 8 0
By daisiesaredaisy

30 views????

WHAAAAATTT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I never thought that someone will give this book a chance. Never.

I wrote this book when I was in Belgium. I was so lonely at the time and didn't had anything else to do.

I forgot that I was even writing this book. Literally. It was sitting there, untouched  for about 8 months. I forgot what I planned to write next and the plot I planned for this book didn't worked out.

Many of you will think wow you are happy for only 30 views? Well you are goddamn right about that sweetheart.

I also changed my book cover over 10 times and I think I actually like this one. I hope you like it too.

After the 2 chapters I published (without the playlist) my book got on number 6 on the bad boy love story category and it was the moment I was left shook.

So thank you, you wonderful people so much for giving my book a chance. I promise I will work harder than this in the future and add up more interesting things to it.

By the way do you like Davina?

The next chapter will be released tomorrow.

My_Little_Skittle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.9K 59
This Story is a Sequel to Broken so I suggest you read that first before coming to this one because then you are not going to understand Anything. Th...
178K 4.2K 23
Anastasia Ivanov inherits her father's mafia after his death, but also acquires his past enemies as well. Her father was not a good man and that left...
311 3 18
Beatrixa a beautiful, brave and calm girl who lives in London with her friend. What happens when she meets London's most dangerous and handsome boy,a...
80.2K 1.4K 62
Kaden falls for his childhood friend but has a hard time showing his feelings. He has a terrible relationship with his dad, he smokes, drinks, does i...