The Alphas Human Mate

By HunnyBunnyLunnyFunny

"Your mine" He growled, slamming his fists into the tree that was currently behind me I swallowed hard and lo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Groups
19
20
21
22
23
:)
24
25
26
28
29
30
Hate
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
The Alphas Human Mate

27

117K 2.9K 1K
By HunnyBunnyLunnyFunny

EMILYS P.O.V

I was a mate, I had a mate and not the friend type of mate i had the type of one who you were destined to be with for the rest of your life paired together by some sort of fate that you had no choice to take part it.

Human or not if you had a mate then you could say goodbye to your family, your plans for the rest of your life and really having any sort of control over any decision you now made.

That's what Four did to me, he took me away from everyone I knew and loved, he kept me locked up in his room for months without even mentioning the fact that by the way I'm a werewolf. He ruined all my plans I had for my future, finishing school applying to university I will never get to experience. Driving for the first time, crashing my parents car for the first time, getting rejected from university I will never get to do. I'm stuck with him and it's not the case anymore where in my brain I thought that he had mental problems and had kidnapped me out of spite, still questioning that. But now instead of dreaming for the day I would get out I know that I can never leave him, he was the rest of my life.

Four probably didn't like it at first either I mean he was probably disappointed at having a human mate, maybe that's why he was so harsh to me. His whole life he had this idea of having a strong mate, someone who wanted this life and then I was thrown there.

I should feel upset, sad and I did for the first couple of hours but then my anger set in, at Dylan, Four and my grandma. She is had to known that they were both wolves and how she allowed me to come visit in the first place knowing the risk that she was taking surprised me. Dylan, I thought he would of at least let something out about the secret life he lived and Four, I spent twenty four hours with him, I feel stupid for not noticing.

The feelings I felt towards him, the Sparks whenever he would touch me, the butterflies I would feel in the pit of my stomach every time I looked at him, it wasn't me, it wasn't my fault it was the mate pull.

Even now, I should feel happy that I was away from him that for once he wasn't breathing down my neck but all I wanted was for him to wrap his arms around me and his breathing calm me down. Just knowing his presence was near made me feel protected and now that he wasn't here I felt exposed.

I shook my head angry at myself, it wasn't me that wanted four it was the mate pull. Thoughts of him consumed me but I couldn't let this stupid mate thing get the better of me. It changed nothing, Four still snatched me from my room and did all those horrible things to me, he wasn't doing it out of love all he wanted was his mate.

I groaned as a pounding pain erupted from my head as I pulled Myself out of the bed that I had just spent most of the day in. Damon and Ali had came up a few times just checking up on me giving me food. I made my way over to the window staring out st all the people or wolves that wandered about the grass.

I wondered if all packs were like this, what was Fours like?

"Emily, you haven't left your room all day Damon just informed me are you alright?" Toms voice surprised me as I spun around to see him leaning against the wall, I didn't even hear him come in.

I still wasn't sure on Tom yet, he seemed nice I mean he did give E a bed in his house, give me clothes and food but I couldn't shake off the fact that his presence made my skin crawl.

"I'm fine just tired" I lied, I wasn't fine and I defiantly wasn't tried. How could someone possible be fine after there whole world was just flipped upside down. How could someone be fine when they have just realised that there kidnapper is basically their husband.

He nodded before coming to stand beside me, I held my breath as I felt his hand come inc intact with my brown hair combing a piece of it out.

"Tell me about Four, I want to know about his pack" I spoke quickly moving and making my way over to the bed, I didn't like when he touched me or when anyone touched me not knowing that they were in fact animals.

"It's plain and simple Emily, Four is an Alpha of an extremely large and powerful pack. Blood stone pack, they attack, kill, terrorise innocent packs for the fun of it, murdering tens of thousands of children and women, Four is a murderer and I can't help but pity you as no one should be burdened with being his mate. Everyone in that pack since birth is brought up to kill, no mercy is shown by any one of them. If you weren't his mate I'm sure you'd be gone, not one person in that pack has a heart." His words made tears burn at the back of my eyes as disbelief washed over me.

I shook my head, this can't be true Four wouldn't be capable of such acts, he would carry out such doings. Dylan, there wasn't a bad bone in his body. This all had to be lies or rumours.

"I know it's hard to hear Emily, but we want to help you. You live in constant danger with Four. He has enemy's all over and to get to him they will use you and we don't want to see another person die at the hands of Four" Tom continued, I wanted him to stop talking but at the same time these were the answers I'd wanted for months.

"It's easy, Four has made sure to already mark you but to undo the mate bond between you and him you sleep with me." Tom carried on now sitting only a few centimetres from my face his hand reaching out and wiping away the tears.

I felt my heart rate speed up even the thought of Toms body on me wanted me to be sick, I didn't want to believe him but somehow his words were now imprinted in my mind and images of Four killing innocent people and then coming home and laying with me in bed haunted my mind.

"What do you get out of it" I questioned through my sobs.

"Four took away something that I will never be able to get back, he killed my mate Teresa, I'd only just met her when his pack attacked and she was one of the victims. I want revenge on him but I could never hurt an innocent human who had no idea of what Four was really like" Tom explained.

My head felt like it was spinning, this was my only way out. I had no choice.

******

I squeezed my eyes shut as a sick feeling that had settled in my stomach only grew as I felt his hot breath fan my neck making me want to push him off me straight away. I tried to imagine I was somewhere else, like back at home with Kyle fighting over the remote.

I felt his hands begin to unbutton my top as I had to dig my nails in my hands at the disgust that I had felt, this didn't feel right. It should be easy, sleep with Tom and no more Four, but it wasn't for some reason all I wanted now was Four.

I felt my heart rate speed up, I didn't want to do this, I didn't want my first time being with Tom someone I had only met and just to apart of some revenge plot.

"Tom I changed my mind, I don't want to do this" I breathed out as his heavy weight on top of me only added to my anger as I placed my hands on his chest attempting to push him off.

"I'm doing you a favour Emily, you'll thank me for this" Tom shook my comments of as his hands pushed mine away and continued buttoning my top down.

My eyes widened as I realised that he wasn't listening to me, he was much stronger than me, how was I meant to get him to stop? Surely he wouldn't do such a thing.

"I said no" I snapped pulling my body from underneath him only for him to release a growl and his hands grip on to my waist yanking me down as he tore my top off. I felt tears burn at the side of my eyes as k frantically attempted to push his hands off only for him to grab hold of them with one of his other hands.

This was it, it was actually going to happen and I could do nothing to stop him.

"Get the hell of her before I rip your throat" The all to familiar voice of Dylan growled and in an instant the weight of toms body came flying of me.

My eyes widened as I blinked just to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Dylan was the last perks. I expected to show up, his eyes met with mine only for a moment before he rushed towards Tom throwing his body on top of his which was only beginning to rise from the floor.

Tears continued to flow before me as I just stared at the scene playing out before me, Dykan was on top of Tom pounding his fists into him I literally thought I seen steam come out of his ears. I was froze in my place not able to move, a minute ago I was on the verge of being raped and now I'm watching the guy being killed.

Toms words haunted me "Everyine in his pack are brought up to kill" and Dylan was no exception, maybe I should of let Tom do it, it was safe me from the other monsters.

I pulled my shaky body of the bed trying not to make any noise other than the groans that Tom was letting out only my shaky hand banged into the lamp shattering it to the ground causing Dylan to look up at me.

I once looked at Dylan like he was the only one that could save me, I thought he out of all people cared about me and was innocent, but the blood that splattered his face and arms told me otherwise.

"Emily! Are you alright? Did he touch you" Dylan's frantic voice filled the room as he stood up from Toms now bloody body that had gone quite.

"Did you just kill him?" I panicked as I stared at Toms non moving body as it lay limp on the floor before flashing to Dylan to see confusion written on his face as he began to make his way towards me.

"Don't come near me Dylan" I warned, I didn't know who he was anymore, I couldn't trust him.

My eyes flashed out the widow only for my heart to drop further as previously people running around and laughing was now filled with terror, fighting. I watched as people transformed into beasts each time pouncing on top of another like a pack of dogs.

"Emily, please don't look at that" Dylan pleaded but his voice no longer brought me comfort as it used to do, it only reminded me of what he just down a few seconds ago, I never thought I'd hear myself say it but I wanted Four.

I wanted his hands to take away the thought of Toms hands being all over me.

I looked back at Dylan, he wasn't so innocent, I thought Four was the bad one and that Dykan was the good brother but how could he be so calm about what he just did?

I took a deep breath before my eyes flashed towards the door and without thinking I bolted out my legs running down the familiar corriodor that I had walked down with Damon and Alli multiple times.

I pulled open the door only for it do be pushed open at the same time causing me to be pushed back as the person on the other side was stronger. I regained my balance before my eyes flashed up to meet the eyes of someone who a hour ago I never wanted to see again but now wanted to see more than ever.

Before I could open my mouth to speak his arms reached out his hands gripping on to my bare waist due to Tom pulling my top of only leaving me in a bra. Tingles shots up down where he touched as he pulled me into his hoody covered chest as his hand left my waist the other one holding me up as he wiped away the tears that had not stopped falling down my face only his heavy breathing to be heard. Before I could think he placed his hand on my cheek my eyes dropping to his lips that for once I wanted so badly just to touch so before I could stop myself and second think it I leaned towards him and placed my lips on top of his sending waves of shocks throughout my whole body and for once I didn't push him away knowing this is what I needed right now.

I needed Four.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 23.8K 22
His hands went through her hair slowly, grabbing it softly as he whispers "Mine." The two of them were standing in the rain outside the gas station...
9.4M 244K 50
The black wolf looked towards me after I gasped and his piercing green eyes stared into my bright blue ones. It felt as if time had stopped, and that...
133K 2.4K 34
{Under editing} {Originally written in 2015} He had anger coursing through his veins and poison in his voice. She had playfulness in her soul and ch...
196 3 16
She ran and ran as fast as her legs could carry her in the dark eerie forest. Something was chasing after her, something huge was chasing her. She co...