Conversations Are Secrets Tha...

By Yoontaennie_07

Love might also spur out from good old conversations. More

Late Night
Mornings
Secret Notes
Lunch Time
Tutor
T.G.I.F
Drunk
Sober
Hangover
Invitation
Helping Hand
Fitting Room
Ballroom
Kiss
Ex and Ohs
Confession
Chitchat and Comparison
Pancakes and Syrup
Facing the Music
Bullseye and Killer Heels
Best and Worst Date
Simple Dinner
Complications
Kiss and Make Up
Talking Bodies
What Scares You The Most?
What About Now?
Not Talking Seems Good
Inevitable Future
Tricky Time

Sweet Spot

3.3K 173 5
By Yoontaennie_07

"Jisoo... Jisoo!"

"No, Jennie, for the thousandth time... I am gonna freaking finish this."

"But that's been there for years... That's just anime!"

"Babe, come on..." Jennie whined and Jisoo swore she could never love any other pet name she shall hear unless it's coming from the brunette. "It's been there the whole time!"

"And those parties have been going on for ages. I'm not gonna waste my Friday with those teenage dreamers."

"Who said you're gonna waste your Friday night?"

"Hanging out with people I don't even care or know about is wasting time."

Jennie hummed amusedly and went for Jisoo. She sat on her thighs and clung onto her neck, slowly easing herself into the older girl's warmth. Jisoo didn't really have a choice and wouldn't really make another option when she wrapped her arms around her waist tightly, not wanting to lose her even from the tips of her fingers. She knows and remembers too well what it's like to wait for someone who'll come into her open arms. She wouldn't really let loose of her hold when it's been what she hoped for all this time.

"Then you wouldn't waste time. You're going to spend it with me."

She smiled slightly, not wanting to let Jennie see how she's grinning like an idiot inside. "What makes you think I would?"

The brunette kissed her on the lips slowly, the familiar effect of her lip balm soothing Jisoo and at the same time making her tense. She smiled as Jisoo reciprocated the kiss, allowing for it to deepen only to end up in teasing nibbling and soft sucking. She groaned softly as Jennie started leaving lingering pecks down to her throat.

"Because you know me and you care about me. So you'll go on a date with me right now." She bit down on Jisoo's skin then started sucking it, making her whimper a bit. Jisoo was furiously blushing once Jennie went up to stare her down with those intense chocolate brown orbs. "Unless you want me to find all your sweet spots and mark each of them, babe."

Jennie actually knows all her sweet spots and right places. Those that make Jisoo question herself and malfunction at the same time. Watching television suddenly became boring and going on their first official date brought nothing but excitement. Though Jisoo wonders if letting Jennie find all her sweet spots and marking them a better offer than a Friday night date. Because she wouldn't mind at all.

She would even dare to lock them from the outside to be undisturbed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 531 10
Just Jisoo being the naughty one but loves her wife so much, even though her wife is really possessive.
36.5K 1.4K 100
How these two best friends, who has unspoken feelings for each other will realize their true feelings.
9K 572 12
Jensoo x Jenlisa Short fic. 12 chapters.