Highschool of the Living x Ma...

By DrakoAuditore

A/n: This is the sequel of Highschool of the Dead x Male Reader. After the destruction of the lab where Them... More

Aftermath of the Living
New Group of the Living
Moving of the Living
Truth of the Living
Escorts of the Living
Survivors of the Living
Repairing the Damage of the Living
Reuniting theTeam of the Living
Chaos and Peace of the Living (Final Chapter)

Reconciliation of the Living

4.6K 70 110
By DrakoAuditore

Y/n P.o.v

Y/n: "The one who created Them was Benjamin. Benjamin L/n. My father." After I said that fact, Souichiro, Yuriko, Kiriko, Tadashi, Saeko, Shizuka, Alice, and Rei gasped. Zeke just barked. The others knew, but their eyes were wide because it still shocked them.

Souichiro: "It can't be. That's impossible. You said that he was dead, killed by the hands of the people who captured you."

Y/n: "That's what I thought as well, but he used a decoy that looked like him. The decoy played like he wanted: desperate, scared, and agitated. In the process, I tried to save him, but made them kill the decoy so I could go rampage and accidentally kill my mother."

Souichiro: "That can't be true. Benjamin was a good man, a good comrade, why would he do such a thing?" I just sighed and shooked my head.

Y/n: "I wish that it wasn't true, but it is the truth. Benjamin L/n is the creator, the one who started this Outbreak, and his only reason was that he wanted all of us to see what was real fear, what it means to run for your life, and that we can't survive without each other." They looked confused for his reasons, but still shocked.

Yuriko: "Do you follow his ideals?"

Y/n: "It's true that we need each other, that we can't abandon our own family and friends, but to create monsters for us to learn that, is inhuman."

Souichiro: "Y/n, yes or no, do you follow your father's ideals!?" He sounded angry and irritated. Again, he was reaching for his weapon. I looked directly at his eyes with the most serious expression I could give.

Y/n: "No." He looked skeptical and was going to speak, but I reached for the necklace that I took from father, and placed it with ferocity on the table. They looked at it and were curious of it. "If I was following his ideals, I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't have killed him in the first place. Benjamin L/n is dead by my blade, and this pendant is the only thing that reminds me of the false father he was." I took the pendant and put it back on. "And it's the only thing that I have that reminds me of my mother." I clenched the pendant in my fist. I looked at Souichiro and he was still skeptical about me. Yuriko was saddened, but she didn't say anything.

Tadashi: "Do you know how he created those creatures?"

Y/n: "The sick people were inside a pod, mutating, rotting with their own sickness, after that, they became the things they are now."

Kiriko: "Is there a way to stop Them from spreading?"

Y/n: "The damage was done, he send Them to all continents of the world, the only way to stop Them is to kill them one by one or by placing Them in one place, and then explode the place. Stop them from spreading, is to not get bitten." Souichiro sighed.

Souichiro: "Are you certain that it was Benjamin L/n who made this happen?" He still didn't believe it. 'Looks like they were good friends in the past, but the appearance can fool everyone.' I thought.

Y/n: "As sure that a son can identify his own father's pride." I said with seriousness. He shooked his head and looked down.

Souichiro: "Can everyone leave the tent? I want to have a few words alone with Mr. L/n." I thought I told him to not call me mister. They were hesitant, but eventually left. Now, it was Souichiro Takagi and me. "I want to know one thing, just one thing." I nodded, not knowing where this was going. "Would you take my place when I pass on to the next world?" I flinched that it was like I dodged a punch.

Y/n: "Wait, what!?"

Souichiro: "This may be so sudden, out of our previous conversation, and a sudden change of heart, but I want to know if you would do it." I was so shocked that his mood changed from anger to calm. And his question isn't what I thought he might say, not even in his final days.

Y/n: "Give me a second. Where is this coming from?"

Souichiro: "The truth is, I've been thinking about this for a long time, ever since you came back, with us thinking that you were dead. But not even Death can take you away from the determination and the things that drives you forward."

Y/n: "Ok, I thank you for the compliment, but that didn't answered question. A few minutes ago, you were suspicious about me if I followed my father's path, and now you're asking me to lead this people if you pass away. Why the sudden change?"

Souichiro: "I knew about your father's ideals and his actions long before you were born, I just didn't have the courage to annihilate him because I owed him my life. I knew that one day, you would cross paths with him, and you would be the one to stop his madness."

Y/n: "You were faking that you thought he was dead this whole time?" He nodded.

Souichiro: "After you told me he died, I didn't believe it, but I had to know for certain. After I heard that the lab where this creatures were created was destroyed, the only thing that came to my mind was you. You had special training and the only one who could've done that was you. The times that we talked about the lab, I saw great sorrow and disgust in your eyes, and I knew you killed him. I was just waiting for the time you would confirm it."

Y/n: "Still doesn't answer my questions."

Souichiro: "Every leader that has determination, goals, and the way to move on from a dreadful past, is a great leader. You have those qualities. You also brought every civilians alive, brave enough to make your own choices without having second thoughts, and support your own without hesitating. This is why I chose you as my successor." My eyes widened. He chose me, above everyone, just me. I couldn't ask more because it was enough. I can't take that responsability, it's too much, but I have to think this through.

Y/n: "Just... let me think this through. It's too much to take in."

Souichiro: "Very wise. You can come in now!" He called to the others. After a few seconds, everyone was standing around me looking a little worried, but I just smiled and told them that everything was ok. "You've got your orders kids. Go to the lab where they were created, and confirm Benjamin L/n and teacher Shido are dead, and I want all of you to go. Is that clear!?" We all nodded. "Alright, you're all dismissed."

We went outside, and it was dawn. I don't know why is it taking us so much to do the missions and it always end in dawn or night. I was following Takashi when Kiriko called to me. I turned around and saw her with Rei looking away. I walked towards them and Kiriko started talking.

Kiriko: "This distance between both of you is going to be the death of you both and it's getting in my nerves."

Rei: "Mother-"

Kiriko: "Silence!" She cut Rei off. "Enough excuses from you Rei. And you Y/n, stop giving up when Rei rejects you from talking." I looked down and so did Rei. "Now," she puts her hands together. "start talking with each other or you won't leave this place and we'll leave you to those creatures." My eyes widened from the threat and Rei was shaking. She then left us alone.

She was standing in front of me, not looking my way, and I was looking down, thinking of what to say to her.

We were like this for three minutes, until she spoke.

Rei: "So, how were you doing on the missions the past two weeks?" She still didn't looked at me, but I was looking at her after she asked.

Y/n: "Eh, you know, the usual. Getting supplies, searching for more survivors, and kill Them before they can touch us. How about you?" She shrugged.

Rei: "Killing Them as much as we can, leaving Them to rot, and stopping Them from spreading."

Y/n: "That's good." I scratch behind my neck. This was awkward. We can't make a normal conversation. "It's a start, right?" She looked at me confused. "You know, start talking to each other and making amends."

Rei: "Yeah, it is." She gave me a small smile, but then it turned to a normal face. "Well, goodnight Y/n." She turned around and started walking away.

Y/n: "Yeah, goodnight Rei." I looked down with sadness and turned around to walk away.

It was unbearable to just walk away without saying sorry for leaving her like I did, but I kept walking. Until, I stopped. Something was holding me in place. My body moved on it's own and made me turned around. I saw Rei running towards me with tears. I ran towards her, and the moment we were close enough, she jumped on me and embraced me with all her might, crying her heart out.

Rei: "I-I'm sorry! *Sniff* I'm really sorry for acting so cold and stubborn! *Sniff* Is just that... when you died, I couldn't bear it. I was a mess, and a broken glass! *Sniff* When I saw you, I was happy, but also angry that you left us for a stupid mission and-and-" I just caressed her back and head.

Y/n: "I'm also sorry. For leaving you guys. I know that I left for your safety won't cut it, but I did it for the future of the family in this base, for our friends, and for us. I know you're still angry at me, and I hope that one day you'll forgive me." I kept embracing her while she had her face burried on my chest. Finally, she looked at me in the eyes.

Rei: "I'll need time."

Y/n: "You can take all the time you need, just don't take too long." She giggled. Her giggling made me happy.

Rei: "I won't." With that, she went tiptoe and kissed me on the cheek. After that, she walked away with a smile.

I put my hand to where she kissed me and I felt my cheeks burning.

============Timeskip============

On our way to the lab, we were killing Them, but we also had our talks and laugh. Saeko and Takashi are getting together, Saya and Hirano were like always, Sam and Yuuki are closer than before, Drake and Thalia seemed suspicious because they were taking glances at each other with a tint of pink on their cheeks, Shizuka was holding Alice by the hand while Zeke walked beside them, and Rei and me, well, lets just say that we are breaking the ice.

When we reached the mall where I was refuged, Thalia, Sam, and I were still sad for Mikey. He was good man and a good friend. We three gave a small prayer for him, then kept walking.

That was the first day since we left. Now, the second day, we were getting close to the destroyed lab. I was a little anxious and nervous to see my father's corpse. I would probably break down or just start kicking the corpse.

When we reached the destroy premises, there were just few of Them, roaming around it. Saeko and me took our swords out, and ran towards Them.

Saeko slashed one to the left and the other to the right, and I stabbed one in the head and slahed one to the right that was going to grab me. Four more were on front. Two on front and two on the back. I threw my sword towards the one to the right, and ran to stab the one behind with the blade.

I looked at Saeko, and with one slash, she beheaded both of Them. She had this lustful smirk and eyes, gave me the chills down my spine.

I stood up, took my sword, and looked at the others dealing with more of Them, but I didn't helped because they were finishing with Them.

Saeko: "So, this is where everything started? Where you killed your father?"

Y/n: "Yes." I said while nodding, and I felt sorrow coming back here.

The others came to my side and they looked at the bricks and broken glass.

Takashi: "So, where do we start?" I didn't answered.

I moved forward and searched for the chair. It was on the back and it was still like he left it. Half opened with a little blood on the back.

I turned to the others and they were standing five feets away from me.

Y/n: "We start from here to there." I pointed at where Sam was standing. "It supposed to be underground so it might be difficult to move this things."

Saya: "Then lets stop talking and start digging." She suggested.

Y/n: "Ok, but we need some people to cover our six, just three people." Thalia, Yuuki, and Saya volunteered. "Ok, but take Zeke as well. He can help, right Zeke?" He barked as an answer. They went to the streets, and the others stayed. And we started to move bricks and carefully removing the glass.

Alice was also helping, but taking rocks that was the size of her hands. 'At least she helping.' I thought.

============Timeskip============

After two to three hours of moving brick and glass, we were reaching the underground vault, but we needed rest. There was just a few signs of Them, but the girls managed to kill them.

Now, we were sitting on the sidewalk, while eating some chips and Fiber-One Bars, and drinking water. Thirt minutes has passed and we were catching our breaths.

Hirano: "Y/n, you think we can finish before dawn?"

Y/n: "Well, we are half way to reach the underground vault, and the way we are working together, yeah. Probably we can." It was 2:30, and we made a lot progress.

Takashi: "So, after this, are we going directly to the base or camp in a secure building?" We looked at him with 'really' face.

Saya: "Oh sure, go ahead and kill yourself during the night." He raised his hand in defeat.

Takashi: "Sorry, I'm just tired, that's all."

Y/n: "Then keep resting, until you're ready to keep helping." He nodded and I stood up to keep moving the broken pieces and casting them aside. The others joined and we were making more progress than before.

============Timeskip============

Two more hours, and we mere pieces to get to the vault.

Rei: "Y/n." I stopped what I was doing and looked at her directions. "I think you might want to see this." I started walking where she was at. She was close to the chair and looking down at something. When I reached where she was, she was looking at a decomposed arm. She was afraid of touching it, so I started moving the bricks out of the way. After three minutes, we were looking at a corpse with formal yet destroyed clothes.

Saeko: "Is that your father?"

Y/n: "No." I shooked my head. "It's the teacher Shido."

Takashi: "Well, he seems happy." I just chuckled.

Hirano: "Y/n." I looked at him and he was taking out a bow, well half broken bow, but the string kept them from separating. I ran or maneuvered my way towards him, and he handed me the bow. I scanned it with sadness, but then realized that my father's body was near. I looked to the right, and move a few steps.

I handed Hirano the bow and started moving the bricks with anxiety. Three minutes later, and I was looking at the pale and disgusting reflection of myself. My father and I looked a like, but still, he looked older.

Rei: "Is that him?" I looked at his chest and it had a stab.

Y/n: "Yes." I looked at my father's corpse with guilt and sorrow. "That's Benjamin L/n." I took a knee and put my hand over his face. "Requescat in pace, father." I was like this for five minutes, until I stood up, and started heading to the direction of the base, but stopped to see the others staring at me with worried faces. "There's nothing else to search here. We found what we needed to find, so lets go." I said without emotions, but who could blame me.

Our way back was quiet and it was already dawn, so we went to a building, that had ten floors, to camp. We secured the building and there was nothing, just corpses. We were on the tenth floor. It was midnight and I decided to take first watch on the roof.

I was still thinking about my father's corpse and it was stuck in my mind. It was painful to see him like that, but it was his desicion and he chose the wrong path.

My thoughts were interrupted by a touch on my shoulders. When I turned around with a blade out I saw that it was Rei with a blanket and a pillow, and she was frightened.

I retracted the blade and apologized, but she said that it was ok. She prepared the blanket beside me and sat there while looking at the horizon. 'This seems familiar.' I thought.

Rei: "Are you still thinking about your father?" She went straight to it.

Y/n: "Yes." I nodded. "It's still painful to see him like that, and I was the one who burried him seven feet under." I looked down in sadness. Rei hugged me from the side and I was getting comfortable in her embrace. Until, I started crying without stopping. We were like this for two minutes, and I layed on the blanket with her looking directly to my eyes.

Then, she started kissing me like there was no tomorrow. The moment her lips touched mine, I kept with the pace.

She was now on top of me with her legs intertwined while she was caressing my hair while I was caressing her waist. Without thinking, we took off our shirts, but kept kissing and feeling our bare bodies. I touched her lower lips with my tongue, asking for permission, and she gladly accepted. After I finished, she started exploring her territory with ferocity.

I unhooked her bra and started sucking on her right breast and fondling her left.

Rei: "I missed you so much! AHHHH!!!" She said through her moans. After a few good breast sucking, I flipped us, and now I was on top of her, but I didn't wait and started kissing, licking, and sucking Rei's neck to her waist. She trembled a few time, but it was of pure pleasure.

I took off her boots, unbuckled her pants, and took them off. Suddenly, she grabbed my head from behind and she started kissing me while I was playing with her clit over her panties. She was moaning through the kiss. I took off my boots, but she pushed me back to the floor.

She started taking off my pants without second thought, but when she saw the bulge on my boxers, she smirked.

Rei: "Someone missed me." She had a lustful smirk and eyes. Those mesmerizing orange eyes, how I missed them.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt her hands strocking my greatest sword, but what she made was to move her beautiful flower over my face without her panties.

I felt that she was licking my shaft from base to tip, but on the tip, she made circles with her tongue. I grunted, but I started teasing her clit with my fingers.

Rei: "S-stop t-teasing. MMMMHHHH" With that, I drove a finger inside her and started pumping while she took my screw-driver inside her mouth while sucking. Then, I starte licking her clit, until I went inside her.

Between moans and grunts, we felt that we were going to cum. We went faster, until we let our love juices in our mouths. We cleaned our mouths, but Rei was already aligning her entrance over my tower.

I didn't hesitate, but to ram her. She moaned loudly, but that didn't stopped us. She was riding me while I was thrusting in synch.

Rei: "AHHH! D-did you missed me!?" She moaned.

Y/n: "Yes! NGGGGH!"

Rei: "AHHHHH! Then show me! AHHHH!"

I pushed her down, and started thrusting very hard and fast. She put her legs around my waist and arms around my neck to keep me in place.

For five minutes we were like this.

Rei: "Y/n, AHHH! I'm gonna... NGGGGH! CUM!"

Y/n: "Me TOO!!! NGGGGH!!!" After a few more thrust, she kept me in place with her legs, and we let our load out. I pulled out and my cum was coming out of her entrance.

I layed down beside her while we were panting. We gave each other a small, but passionate kiss. We parted and she nuzzled closer to my chest.

Rei: "I love you Y/n. I missed you so much."

Y/n: "As did I Rei. I love you too." After that, we drifted to sleep.

(Didn't expected that, didn't ya?)

============Timeskip============

After we woke, we were already on our clothes and headed to the others before they thought of something suspicious. When we reached them, they were waking up. They asked us why we were up so early and our excuse was that we had to take a few of Them down. They were skeptical about it, but ignored it. They got ready and we started to head towards the base.

When we entered the base, it was a little chaotic. Soldiers packing everything up, civilians helping, and moving to the far west.

When we reached Souichiro's tent, Saya's and Rei's parents were packing as well. Souichiro noticed us.

Souichiro: "You're back! Good. Is everything ok?"

Y/n: "Yeah. They're dead, but what's happening!?"

Yuriko: "Yesterday, we found a dead body beside the stadium with cuts and bruises. It was recent. And today we found another one, but this had a letter saying: 'prepare for the feast'." I was shocked. I was going to ask more, but the tsunami alarms started going off. My eyes widened and the others looked shocked.

Souichiro: "WHO TURNED ON THE ALARM!!!???" He was infuriated.

Soldier: "I didn't, but I can't turned it off!"

Souichiro: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!???"

Soldier: "That whoever did this, the person disconnected us from the alarm, and the only one who can turn it off, is the one who started it, sir."

Yuriko: "Can you trace the source???"

The soldier started searching in the computer, and he found it.

Soldier: "It's coming from the stadium M'am!" I looked at the stadium and saw a body falling down from the top of the stadium, the first class room. An idea popped in my head, but some wouldn't like it.

Y/n: "Sir," He looked at me. "Just in case, start moving the civilians into the cave and go to the mountain! I'll try and stop the alarm as soon as I can!"

Souichiro: "ARE YOU-"

Y/n: "Yes!" He nodded and told me to go. I passed the other, but Rei stopped me.

Rei: "Where do you think you're going!?"

Y/n: "I'm going to try and stop the alarm in the stadium. Help the others to pack and go."

Rei: "NO! Not without you!"

Y/n: "We don't have time! Just go and I'll come back!"

Rei: "NO! Don't leave us like you did before!"

Y/n: "Rei, I'll come back!"

Rei: "DON'T LIE!"

Y/n: "REI!"

Rei: "THEN, PROMISE FOR OUR CHILD!!!" Everything became slow-motion. Everyone's wide eyes were on us.

Y/n: "What?" She didn't  looked at me, but spoke.

Rei: "Two weeks ago, when I was on a mission, I was late. I was so confused, that I had to check on why. When I took the pregnacy test, it was positive." She said with tears. I was shocked, but also happy. "Please Y/n, come back to us." I put my hand on her cheek and she looked at me.

Y/n: "I promise to come back for both of you." I smiled at her while she returned it. She'll have to explain to me how did that happened because she said she was going to take the pills, but I guess she didn't.

Thalia: "We'll go with you." I looked to the left and saw Drake and Thalia with their weapons ready. "I'll bring you back for your child's sake Y/n, so don't argue with me."

Drake: "I'm coming because she convinced me to, but I would've go without her asking me." She punched him in the arm. I smiled. I looked at Rei gave her a passionate kiss. We parted and looked into each other eyes.

Y/n: "I'll come back." She nodded. We let go of each others hands, and the three of us started running while the others were helping out to leave.

Thalia: "I have the detonator if we are the last ones to leave." She informed me. I wondered how she got it, but now it wasn't the time.

We ran and dodged through the civilians and soldiers, until we reached the stadium.

I opened the door on the top floor and looked around and saw that this place was a real mess. When I looked to the right, I saw some civilians running around.

???: "Beautiful, isnt it?" I looked forward and saw a hooded figure and his voice was muffled by a mask. He had a Katana and a gun, but he threw the gun out of the window. "Took you long enough to come here." He turned to us, but he had sunglasses as well. "I was expecting you for so long."

Y/n: "Who are you? Why are you doing this?"

???: "I guess the cat has to come out of his bag now." He took his sunglasses, the mask, and the hood off, revealing who it was.

Y/n: "No."

================================

Two chapters in two days, wow exciting. Cliffhanger again, and you guys love me too much to hate me for all the cliffhangers.

Sorry if the chapter was sloppy, but I'm feeling sick right now, and I wanted to write this for 2 reasons.

One: I said I would post this today or tomorrow.

Second: I wanted to write this down before the ideas fly away from my mind.

Anyways, you had your lemon so don't whine about the chapter, an thanks to Gamma_Omnikron, he gave me the idea of Rei being pregnate, probably you guys knew, but didn't expect that I would put it.

Stay tuned for next and final chapter 'Chaos and Peace of the Living' and don't forget to vote and comment.

I'll see you later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 642 17
Meet Wesley, an American Student who was just transferred to Fujimi High School. Then suddenly the outbreak begins. Now it's up to him, his father an...
50.9K 3.2K 28
This is a sequel to Fall For Your Type: Senior Year Maeko returns as well as many of the other characters as well as some new ones. If you read and...
98.8K 1.3K 12
High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been killed, you were sent to another world. This...
26.7K 883 27
(((DISCONTINUED!!!))) WARNING: THIS WAS WRITTEN BY A LITERAL 12 YEAR OLD (I'M 18 NOW). YOU W I L L SEE CRINGE, GRAMMATICAL AND SPELLING ERRORS, AND P...