LOST LOVE ✅

Por mehaklovely

This is a heart touching story of a boy name Manik. Whose life was living hell after losing his love in child... Mais

Prologue
Part : 2 HIS PAIN
PART : 3 Are You My Nandita?
Part : 4 I can feel his Pain
Part : 5 Falling In Love
Part : 6 He cares about me
Part : 7 It's hurt a lot
PART : 8 Some Beautiful Memories
Part : 9 MANU AND HIS NANDU
PART : 10 An unanswered Question
Part : 11 PAINFUL LOVE
Part : 12 It was just a mistake
Part : 13 I HATE YOU NANDINI
Part : 14 He loves me or hates me?
PART : 15 Will you be My Friend?
Part : 16 Past Revealed
PART : 17 His Confession
Part : 18 Growing Love
Part : 19 The Peaceful Love
Part : 20 I Can't Accept her
Part : 21 Why Love is so painful?
Part : 22 Miracle Happens (Most Awaited Part)
Part : 23 Nandita Is Back
Part : 24 Union of Two Souls
Epilogue

Part : 1 The Unexpected Meet

14.8K 969 164
Por mehaklovely

Before the story starts , there is a quick introduction of the characters.

Manik Malhotra

•Age : 26
•Rockstar
•Finding his lost love , from whom he got separated in childhood because of one tragic incident.
•Rude , Arrogant
•He only loves his parents and Nandita's parent and a friend. Expect them , he sees everybody like they are his enemies.

Nandita Singh

•Manik's childhood lost love.

Nandini Kapoor

•Age : 25
•Helping her dad in his business
•She is cute and happy go girl , who loves her father a lot.
•Fan of Manik Malhotra

Cabir Dhawan

•Manik's one and only friend
•A Drummer
•He is helping Manik in finding Nandita for him but didn't have any hope to get her back.

Neyonika Malhotra

•Manik's Mother
•Housewife
•Her son is her life , she can do anything to bring his happiness back.

Raj Malhotra

•Manik's father
•A Rich Business Man.
•Love his son a lot
•Trying hard to find Nandita from 16 years because Nandita was like his daughter only.

Ishita Singh

•Nandita's Mother
•Housewife
•Lives with Malhotra family
•She has lost all hope of getting her daughter back.
•Manik is like her son.

Raman Singh

•Nandita's Father
•Business partner of Raj Malhotra
•Still having a hope to get his daughter back one day.
•Manik is like his son.

Ram Kapoor

•Nandini's Father
•Business Man
•His daughter is everything for him
•Lost his wife in car accident

So let's begin the story.

It was raining heavily at night and Nandini was enjoying the rain sitting at the backseat of the car. She was wearing a  simple blue full-length dress, she was looking naturally beautiful without any makeup. She was constantly smiling looking outside from the window of the car and humming the song which was playing inside the car. It was the song of his favourite singer Manik Malhotra. She was a crazy fan of him. Suddenly driver applied the brakes and she moved forward, she held the front seat immediately to balanced herself.

"Kaka, what Happened ?" Nandini asked from the Driver worriedly after catching her breath back.

"Madam, Galti hogye, koe humhri gadhi ke aage aakar takra gya (i did a mistake, somebody came in front of the car and got hit)"Driver said in terrified tone trying to look at the person whom he had hit from the front mirror. Nandini opened her eyes widely in shock.

"What? Kaka, meine apko kitni bar kha hai gadhi aram se chalaya kare. Ab kuch hogya toh inhai ( how many times, I have told you to drive the car carefully, what we will do, if something will happen to him)" Nandini scolded the Driver and got hell worried. "Now we should take him to the hospital fast, now please help me," Nandini said while coming out of the car.

Nandini walked toward the person worriedly, who got hit by her car. His face was not visible as it was on the other side. She bent down and after turning the person, she got the biggest shock of her life because the person was non-other than her favourite singer, Manik Malhotra. Her dream was to meet him one day and she had never imagined, she will meet with him like this. It said truly that life is unpredictable.

"Kaka, will you please now help me?" she asked from Driver in angry tone after composing herself. She was angrier now because the person whom her driver hit, he was her Rockstar, Man of her dreams. Then the driver and Nandini put him inside the car. Nandini sat behind, putting his head on her lap and stared at him worriedly. She touched his bleeding forehead with her shaky hands and the driver started the car.

"Nandita" in whole way Manik was taking one name that was Nandita. Nandini was shocked to find that the story which she was thinking that it was a lie, it was true. Her Rockstar was really having a girl in his life, to whom he used to dedicate all his songs. She always used to find pain in his voice but she used to think that she is overthinking. The way Manik was taking Nandita's name in his unconscious state, she got sure that the story of his lost childhood was not a story, it was the reality of his life.

_______________________

Nandini was sitting outside of wardroom sadly and inside Doctor was treating him. The doctor had informed that it was just a small injury, there was nothing serious but still, she was sad because he really loved a girl madly and deeply and there was no chance of her. " seriously Nandini you are crazy,  why are you so sad, you should be happy that he is absolutely fine" saying this to herself, she got up. She decided that she will leave the hospital after saying sorry to him as he got hit by her car. She looked at him through the mirror making a sad face.

______________________

She slept at night sitting on a chair which was kept outside of his room and the next morning, she woke up stretching her arms. Then she realised that she was not at her home, she immediately got up to check Manik. Opening the door, she found him still unconscious. She closed the door sadly and again sat back. After something she felt thirsty and went to drink water. "How I should inform his family, even his phone is missing. They must be worried for him" she thought worriedly while drinking the water.

She went back and immediately walked inside the room opening the door when she listened to a few voices from inside. "Who saved me ?" When she entered inside, she found Manik standing in front of the nurse and asking from the nurse in a loud voice that who saved him. His eyes were spitting fire, it was clearly visible that he was angry. Nandini got shocked for a moment seeing his anger. She was not ready to face the anger of his Rockstar,  who was the dream man of her life.

"I.. saved you," she said in shivering voice while walking toward him and she was looking at him having fear in her eyes. Her words caught the attention of Nurse and Manik. There was a silence for a moment when they both looked at each other. Nandini was walking toward him taking slow steps toward them, she didn't know, why her heart was beating so fast. She was feeling like her heart will explode the next moment. The nurse immediately left from there leaving Nandini alone with Angry hulk.

"Who the hell are you ?" he reached up to her within a second taking long steps and asked angrily holding her arms tightly. She was not expecting this kind of behaviour from him. She was not ready for this, she was blank, she was not understanding what to say because his behaviour was breaking her heart because her heart had formed another image of her Rockstar.

"Are you deaf  ?" not getting her reply, he again shouted angrily holding her arms more tightly, she nodded her head negatively, still she was blank because of his behaviour. "Then speak up, why the hell you saved me ?" He asked in same angry tone while his eyes were spitting fire. Nandini shivered more hearing his words.

"I took you here because you got hit by my car, I just wanted to help you, why are you getting so angry, i.." she finally spoke up putting her fear behind but again Manik gave a shock to her. Before she could speak more, he pushed her with the so much force that she fell down on the floor. She got shocked for a moment, she couldn't able to believe that he pushed her. Her head started spinning, she was going crazy seeing his behaviour.

"Help, oh really, please next time if I will come in front of your car, please help me by not taking me here. It will be a great help for me if you will leave me there dying" he yelled like she did any crime to save him. His words were confusing but Nandini was not in a condition to think that what he said because his behaviour did enough to break her. Tears started falling down from her eyes because her heart was crying.

When Manik spoke last words, she didn't look at him, she was looking down in shame because she was calling herself an idiot for being a crazy fan of this type of person, who had no manners to talk. She was feeling like her life shattered down in front of her eyes. Because the image, which her heart had formed was totally opposite. She already heard that he was rude, aggressive but she used to think that it was all rumours but today she came to know, it wasn't rumours, everything was true about him. Last time yelling on her, he left banging the door behind her.

"How could he behave like this, what was my mistake ?" she asked from herself this question while crying badly. "You were a fool Nandini, who was loving this rockstar blindly without knowing him. Seeing dreams with him, thinking wrong about him, you were really a big fool" she scolded herself while wiping her tears. "I am ashamed that I was his crazy fan, was ready to do anything for him, I hate him, I hate him, I hate you Manik Malhotra" she shouted angrily and cried sitting there. She was badly broken down.

____________________

When Manik walked inside his house, Neyonika came running toward him worriedly. "What happened Manik? Yeh chot kese lagi tujhe (how you got injured?)" she asked worriedly cubbing his face while Manik was giving her blank looks as like nothing had happened with him.

"It's just a small scratch mom and you know that the physical pain is nothing in front the pain, I am going through from so many years, so this doesn't hurt," Manik said looking at his mother having pain in his eyes. Whenever she saw his son, her heart used to cry because of extreme pain. From his childhood, she was seeing him in pain and trying her best to bring him out from the memories of his bad past and Nandita but nothing was affecting him. His love for Nandita was something which couldn't be described in words, his love for her was pure. His mother used to cry more than him seeing him in pain. His pain wasn't decreasing with time in fact his pain was increasing with each passing year.

"Manik, please, for god sake, you need to understand, Nandita is never going to come back and you have a life ahead which you can't spoil like this anymore," She said and Manik still gave her blank looks. "Manik, I am dying every day seeing you in this condition, please, try to move on," She said in crying tone looking at him having pain in her eyes and her hands were caressing his face. She knew that her words will never affect him but being a mother,  she couldn't sit quiet and see him spoiling his life.

"Mom, how can I move on when my Nandita is suffering pain somewhere and waiting for me. You all have accepted that Nandita is never going to come back but I can't because I have promised her that I will come back to take her and will make her free from that hell. Mom, I can hear her painful cries, they are breaking my Nandita, I can't live happily leaving her in pain, please stop giving me more pain by saying me to move on. I will find her till my last breath" Manik said in a painful tone, his each and every word were filled with extreme pain. His words were clearly showing that what Nandita was for him and how much pain he was going through.

He left from there leaving her mother in tears behind him. At the corner, another lady was also in tears listening to Manik's words. The lady was Ishita, Nandita's mother who had accepted that her daughter is never going to come back but when Manik used to say that Nandita is in pain, being a mother, her heart used to cry a lot thinking that if she will be alive, how much pain she must be going through.

_________________________

"Nandini, is that person fine now who got hit by your car ?" Ram asked worriedly from Nandini when she reached back home. His words brought back the whole incident in her mind how badly he had behaved with her and broken her heart.

"Dad, he is absolutely fine," Nandini said and gave a fake smile to him. She tried to hide her sadness from her father behind her fake smile and she walked toward her room, avoiding his more questions. She closed the door and took a deep breath." A shower will make me feel better" saying this to herself, she took her cloth out from the cupboard and went to take shower.  After taking the shower, she came outside and laid down on the bed. She picked up her phone which was kept on the side table of bed. She gritted her teeth in anger seeing his picture, which was set as a wallpaper on her phone. She immediately changed her wallpaper and deleted his all songs from her playlist and then opening her Instagram account, she unfollowed all his Fan pages. Doing all this, she threw the phone on bed angrily.

"Why just I can't take that monster out my mind, I was just a fan of him and now I know his reality, then why just I can't forget him. Why again and again, I am thinking about him. Why I am spoiling my mood for the person, who is nothing for me" she was going crazy because he was not leaving her mind. " I hate him a lot" she shouted beating her hands on the pillow to take out her anger.

"Maybe this is happening with me because I did nothing when he insulted me like a piece of trash. I should teach him a lesson so that from the next time, he will think twice before insulting anybody, especially their fans" a thought came to her mind and she decided to take revenge of her insult from him. "Now you will see, Mr Manik Malhotra, What happened when you break the heart of your fan," she said in attitude and started to think about the plan.

_______________

If you like the first update of the story don't forget to do votes, comments and share.

How do find the first update?

What do you think, what is Nandini planning to do?

Few words for the character of Manik and Nandini?

Do you want me to continue the story?

Love Mehak

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

14.3K 1.3K 12
▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️ Nandini Kashyap was a pampered child of a prominent political family in New Delhi. Her life was all about fighting with her cousin and cre...
587K 32.2K 29
That one night.. It was beautiful but.. One fine day when everything was going good.. I met him again, and everything changed - for good and forever...
219K 16.2K 40
A broken arrogant single dad and a chirpy but broken girl. Their paths cross and there is something instant between them which is unclear to both ho...
47.1K 2.2K 19
Another MaNan Story✨ A Rude Arrogant Emotionless Ruthless Never Tolerate a single simple mistake Considered a Devil A Monster From Whom everyone is a...