๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ โ•‘Izuku โœ˜ Reader

Af Hazzelnutz

Izuku struggles everyday with keeping his hopes and dreams, leaving him to feel unworthy. The constant bullyi... Mere

Proluge - Izuku's Origin
Proluge - Y/n's Origin
1. | The beginning
2. | Blank page
3. | His eyes
4. | Childhood friends
6. | Stand up
7. | Petals are falling
8. | Feelings are fatal
9. | Caring
10. | Toxic thoughts
11. | Safe somewhere
12. | Everyone's hurting
13. | You are losing this game
14. | The edge is closer
15. | Find somebody
16. | Silent
17. | Nothing can change
18. | They never saved you
19. | Shattered
20. | Love gone wrong
21. | Unbearable
22. | Brick of time
23. | Only words bleed
24. | Still here
25. | Unfinished
26. | Time off
27. | Sooner or later
28. | Blood dripping
29. | Worst fear
30. | Demons
31. | Hero
32. | Come home
33. | Cautious
34. | Affection
35. | Long lived
36. | Remember me
37. | Star guide
38. | Challenges
39. | Drowning
40. | Find me
41. | Beautiful mind
42. | Fragile minds
43. | Joyful pain
44. | It's not over
45. | Endure
46. | Real or not?
47. | 2 AM
48. | The fall pt/1
49. | The fall pt/2
50. | Caged
51. | The stars
52. | There will come a time

5. | Detachment

8.4K 416 596
Af Hazzelnutz

Tuesday, evening

It's been two days since the whole prank fiasco had happened. Y/n hadn't spoken with Katsuki since and she's been kinda detached from the group.
In honesty, they all have been keeping a low profile. Occasionally returning glances, but no words were spoken.

Izuku has been going his ways, trying to survive school and it's been easier since Katsuki hasn't been around much.

This morning, Y/n walked up to Izuku's desk with all new books. She didn't say anything, just placed the books there and left.
She had figured to stay out of drama for her futures sake.

Now Izuku, has an internal fight with himself. He didn't get to thank the girl for the new books, because she left immediately after class was over.

"Better not disturb her...she just wants to stay out of trouble, and I'm just causing her more" He frowns  as he looks at the books placed on his desk at home.

A knock on his door makes him flinch.

"Hey Izuku, you're back" Inko enters the room. Her son nods at her and takes a seat on his bed.
"Oh I see you got new books?" She interjects with a surprised feature. "Who replaced them?"

"Uh—a new girl named L/n" He quickly replies, not wanting to talk about the subject at all.

Her face lights up, "Is she your new friend?". Izuku's face turns in confusion and almost annoyance as he stares at his mother.

"She was one of the people who leaked my locker, why do you assume that we are friends? I don't have anyone"

Inko frowns, she doesn't know what to do. She knows her son is being bullied yet she can't help him. She can't call the school and tell them the truth. So instead she only nods at him. A simple gesture Izuku had learned to mean that she doesn't want to continue to talk to him.

"Well, dinner is almost ready" She slowly turns around to exit the door. She halts to a stop when Izuku's voice chimes up.

"What would you have done if none of them replaced my books?" He asks with anticipation, narrowing his eyes at her.

"I-I could have replaced them myself" She answers without looking back at him.

"So you wouldn't even call the school and tell them that they didn't do it?" Izuku tightens his fist.

"You know there is no need to spiral up any drama....I think that's maybe what you should do" She walks out of the room, leaving Izuku with wide eyes.

"So it's my fault, it's my fault that I am quirkless and nobody likes me"

A single tear slips down his cheek. Deep inside of him, he wishes that Y/n never bothered to replace those books. He won't be needing them.

<•>

After a while of studying, Y/n stretches her arms and realizes that the clock had already passed seven.

"Alright, I got some studying done and I guess I'll train tomorrow" She purses her lips. For the past two days she has been persistent with her goals, kinda blocking out everyone else and just focusing on herself.

Her mother and father had seemed a little bit worried over her sudden mood change, and the fact that she was bottled up in her room or rather training outside. But they soon figured out that she was only just focusing on her dream, so they let her be.

As she is about to walk over to her closet, her phone rings. She quickly tails over to her bed and grabs her phone. A smile plays on her lips as the name of someone she's missed is the caller.

Y/n : Hello Shouto.

She smiles widely to herself.

Shouto : Hey Y/n, how are you?

Y/n : I'm okay, long time no see.

Shouto : Yeah...I haven't seen you much this summer and we haven't talked since you started at Aldera.

Y/n can hear the disappointment in his voice. It's true, they both have been busy this summer and barely had time to talk.

Y/n : I know, sorry about that. How's everything?

He sighs.

Shouto : Well at school it's boring without you, I don't talk to anybody else. And at home...it's the same.

He replies, clenching his phone in his hand.

Y/n feels a little guilty all the sudden, he is her best friend and she hasn't been there for a while now. She knows he has a lot of struggles.

Y/n : Hey...I'm training outside tomorrow, how about we meet at five?

Her voice chirps in a soft tone, not her usual rowdy and bored one.

Shouto : That sounds great. I'll pick you up.

She chuckles.

Y/n : Awesome, I missed you a lot.

A thin smile plays on his lips.

Shouto : I missed you too, we'll meet at U.A again.

Her eyes lights up at the mentioning.

Y/n : Yes, we will. We'll be heroes together just as we promised.

Shouto : Okay, I have to go now. See you tomorrow.

Y/n : Okay, bye.

Shouto : Bye Y/n.

She closes her phone and splats on her bed. "Wow, I have really missed hearing his voice. With all that happened this week, Shouto always seems to calm me down. I guess that's why we go so well together" She giggles and glances outside her window.

The sunset had already fallen and the stars had taken over the sky. An unsettling feelings sweeps through her, she stands up and walks over to her window.

'Am I doing the right thing? I mean I did apologize to him so there is no more need for me to talk to him' The girl places her head in her arms, resting on the window sill. Letting the stars shine on her face.

"But I can't help but feel bad...he looks so lonely"

<•>

It's 3 AM, and Izuku is laying on his bed, clinging onto his knees while crying. He doesn't want to go to school and see all their faces, laughing at him like always.

Mostly he is in pain over the loss of his notebook, all his hard work plunged into ruins. He had told his mother about it when it happened, but she just rolled it off and told him that it was for the best, he can't become a hero.

"I-I'm so worthless, I can't do anything. My mom is way better off without me..." His tears have fallen all over his face, drenching him and his eyes were puffy and red.

"Kacchan hates me...I don't mean anything to him" He whispers and holds his knees tight, "I ruined everything!"

His face is shown by the moon, clearing up his room. He quietly walks over to his window and peers down, there is no one outside at this time. Just him and his thoughts, keeping him awake.

He starts wondering about all the pro-heroes who were working in the night time. As their quirks fits best in the dark. 'I wonder what it's like, to posses a quirk worthy of the night...it must be peaceful, lingering in the dark, with no one around to bother you'

At this point, the male doesn't even want a flashy quirk like he wished when he was younger. He would have been fine with a quirk used in the night time, so peaceful and he can work alone, like always.

But of course, that's not going to happen.

<•>

As the morning rays reach the sky, Y/n wakes up and gets ready for school.

After saying goodbye to her family, she leaves for the train. Upon entering the gates of Aldera middle school, she notices the green haired boy waiting outside.

'Maybe I should?' Her feet starts taking her to his side, she starts panicking but can't stop herself. 'Wtf are you doing Y/n!!' And now she's in front of him, smiling like an idiot.

Izuku snaps his gaze away from his phone, his orbs widening upon seeing the h/c haired female.

"U-Uh hi" He nervously greets her. Obviously not used to be talking to a girl.

"Hey Midoriya" She greets back, she feels so out of place and awkward. She never feels awkward!
"How are you?" Her voice chimes up in a different tone, causing her to muffle her mouth with a surprised expression.

Izuku's lips curves into a thin smile, "I-I'm good, t-thanks for replacing the books yesterday..." He starts fumbling with his hands.

She removes her hands from her face and stares into his eyes. Making him gulp uncomfortably. "You know you don't have to thank me, it's my fault they got ruined" She replies with a serious face.

'Uugmf she's so serious, I-I don't know what to say!' The shy boy start panicking internally. Making Y/n chuckle as she notices how lost he looks.

"So, should we head to class?" She gestures her hand towards the entrance door.

Izuku's eyes perks up and he nods almost immediately, "Sure"

They both walk inside, hearing a couple of rude comments as they keep walking down the hall. Y/n glares at two younger male students before they shudder backwards.

"Shit! That's pro-hero F/n's daughter! What's she doing at this school?" One of them says as they run away.

Said girl smirks to herself, making the green haired glance slightly at her, actually admiring her tough attitude.

Before Y/n can say anything, a loud voice followed by an explosion makes her fly five feet back and hit the wall.

She opens her eyes as the smoke also disappears.
"What the fuck?....Baku-"

"YOU DAMN NERD! WHO THE HELL SAID YOU COULD HANG OUT WITH SOMEONE WAY OVER YOUR WIMPY LEAGUE!?" Bakugou's grip is fasted hard on Izuku's shirt as he plunges him down to the floor.

"K-Kacchan" The green haired whispers as he lifts his head from the concrete floor. Tears already falling down his cheek with a frightened look.

Just before Katsuki's fist makes contact with his face another voice booms in-

"HEY LEAVE HIM THE HELL ALONE!"

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

58.3K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
58.6K 436 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
1.5K 124 13
"I had everything... I had everything but the thing that, deep down, I wanted the most... I wanted to die." Not all wars are tangible. Shoto Todoroki...
15.5K 400 11
Izuku's life is a living hell - no wait... even hell is not that bad - He became a shut in because of all the abuse of his mother and the traumatic b...