Do Better

By theyhatedime

Prezi- Do Better Sequel to Keep it on the Real All Rights Reserved, 2018 © I do not own the rights to any so... More

Intro: Do better
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

11

5.3K 157 89
By theyhatedime

                             Mamé's POV

"I know this boy didn't just fall asleep, was just up." I looked in the back seat at Karl. He was just up making noise while he played with his new toy, and now a couple minutes later he's knocked out cold. I shook my head and focused back on the road once the light turned green.

Once I pulled up to Jasmine's place, I unbuckled the kids from their seats and helped them out the car. It's finally Christmas day so we're spending time with family at Jasmine's house. The kids and I went to church earlier then unwrapped all the presents when we got home. Yatta and I spoiled the hell out of them, but on top of that they had other family members who sent them presents as well. Yatta's out in Jersey, so he won't be here for this holiday.

The kids were acting as if they were in a rush to get inside the house, I guess they're just really excited to see their cousins. I tried taking pictures of them all dressed up, but nobody was staying still. I took individual pictures of the boys, before doing the same for Cyncere.

"Girl, you better look at this Camera." I spoke as I snapped random pictures.

She paid me no mind as she watched her brothers. I shook my head and put my phone in  my purse, grabbing Nehemiah's hand and walking the kids up to the front door. I rang the door bell a couple times and was greeted by Jasmine's mama. We exchanged 'Merry Christmas' greetings as well as hugs, she did the same to the kids.

"Merry Christmas, Aunty." Zian came up to me to give me a hug.

"Merry Christmas, pretty girl." I smiled. She's for sure Jasmine's twin.

Her and Cyncere damn near ran into one other trying to hug, I turned my attention towards Jasmine and Siya who were in the kitchen. I greeted them as well with some hugs and took my nephew from Kasiya. Marquise was going on a year now and can walk, but always wanted to be carried.

He looked like he was tired but as soon as Kj and Nehemiah walked into the kitchen, his head shot up. He wiggles his way out my arms and I put him down so he could play around with his cousin. My kids greeted their aunties with open arms before I let them start running around.

"Where y'all baby daddies at?" I asked about big Quise and Project. Black people are never on time, so I didn't bother asking about anyone else.

"Outside smoking, as usual." Jasmine shook her head.

"Hey Mamé." Project's little brother gave me a side hug.

"Aw, hey Tootie." I called him by his nick name. He's Darren's brother from his mother's side, 15 years old and bad as fuck. "Merry Christmas."

"Do me a favor and get the Pasta in my car? I don't know how I forgot it." I pulled my keys out from my purse.

"I got you." He smirked and happily accepted the keys.

"What the hell did I just do." I watched him walk out of the house.

"Girl, you better pray that lil boy don't start his drivers Ed in your car." Siya spoke.

"I'll beat his little ass." I responded as I checked my phone. I had multiple Merry Christmas text messages that I had to responded to, so I did that as I wondered what was taking this little boy so long. I put it back in my purse once Tootie brought in my pasta.

"Yo shit hella clean, lemme get a lil spin in it?" He asked with wide eyes as he still held onto my keys.

"Tootie, hell no." I held my hand out for the keys.

He sighed and placed them in my hands. "That's why I did it anyway."

"Damarion." I repeatedly called his name as he tried to walk away. "Don't play with me."

"Ain't no scratches." He laughed as if something was funny. "Chill out! I was just playing." He moved out the way when I tried to smack him upside the head.

"Better be." I mugged him and put the keys in my purse. I watched as he slowly opened the backdoor, before opening his mouth to speak again.

"I was playing about just playing!" He spoke before closing the door shut so I couldn't hit him. I shook my head and took the foil off the top of the pasta because Siya's hungry ass wanted some.

"Girl, I'm finna tear this up." Siya fixed her a small plate.

"Okay, girl that look good." Jasmine spoke, making me happy.

"Thanks y'all." I placed he floor back on top once she finished getting her portion. I opened the oven and put it in there so it wouldn't get cold.

"Siya, you look good! Looking a lil thick back there." I spoke and she started feeling herself.

"Thank you baby, dress make me look like I got ass."

"Lil pound cake." Jasmine laughed.

"I been meaning to talk to you." She spoke again. I looked over at her to find her looking at me.

"Oh, yeah." Siya spoke as she looked over at me as well.

"Wassup?" I asked curiously. Jas motioned for us to follow her and we did, walking into the guest room they had not too far from the kitchen.

"So what happened that one night? With that Stunna chick. I been meaning to ask you.."

I slightly rolled my eyes and sighed. "Nothing really."

"Nothing really? Didn't you hit that bitch with a cup?" Siya asked as she held in her laugh. "Face all types of fucked up."

"Well her hoe ass needs to stay away from my husband. This bitch was tryna tell lies on my man, talm bout he kissed her and some more. The bitch is just delusional, so I thought one wine glass to the head would bring her back to reality."

"She said Kenyana kissed her?" Jasmine asked. I nodded and took a deep breath to keep myself calm.

"Mhm."

"I'm just glad you not in jail."

"No forreal, but I know she ain't pressing no charges with her scary ass. I really just wanna go toes with the bitch, but I'm trying to leave all this negative energy in this year, and starting the new year positive."

"I can't even believe this shit, what even made her think she could approach you on some bull?" Jasmine asked as she shook her head.

"I don't know, but I'm just waiting for this tour to be over. I don't trust her around my man, but I know he's not stupid."

"This is crazy. You was already telling us you didn't like her before, then she do this shit." Siya sighed.

"On God." Jas spoke. "I just needed to know what was going on, I'm surprised that shit ain't on the shaderoom."

I laughed. "I doubt anybody got a video, that shit happened way too fast."

"Damn, I wish I was there." Siya shook her head. "Would've hit her ass with a two piece. Bitches need to stop throwing slangs at my good sis, cause when I pop up and deck they ass clean in they head, hoes gon be stuck."

I shook my head and laughed even though I knew she was serious. All Siya was known for in high school was fighting and being put on house arrest. From the videos I saw, she fought like a straight nigga, you could tell her and Yatta were related by the way they squabble up. One of her high school friends even made her a tape of all the fights she's been in, which she keeps on a shelf in her living room, along with her favorite movies.

"Let me know if she start running her mouth about some other shit. I'll shut that bitch up too quick." Jas spoke.

"She won't open her mouth again. If she do, I got you." I spoke.

We headed out the room and back to the kitchen to find Jasmine's momma at the stove. We waited as more family arrived, the kids were all ready to eat. Once all the food was done and brought with all the guests that entered, it was time to grub.

"Let the kids get their food first!" Aunty spoke as she smacked Tiggz hand.

"I'm my mama's child." Tiggz stood his ground as he tried to fix his plate. "Move, Tootie!"

"You move first!"

"You always talking 'bout you grown, you ain't grown no more?" Siya mugged Tootie as she tried to move in front of the both of them.

"Mayne, gon with allat. I'm grown, just not right now."

I helped the kids fix their plates while Siya, Tootie and the gang continued arguing. Once their Aunty got them to shut up, they were able to get their food and so was I. We said grace as a family before we started digging in.

Keezy and them set up the table for the kids, and Jasmine's mom sat at a separate table with some of her close friends. I was stuck with my girls and the gang, but continuously kept an eye on my kids.

"I'll fashoo need a round two." Keezy shook his head.

"I'm already thinking 'bout my to go plate." KE added.

"What to go plate? Y'all ain't taking shit, I got children to feed." Jas rolled her neck.

"Jas, you got one kid." Tiggz spoke. "She don't even look like she eat, you be feeding my neice?!"

"Of course I feed my baby, but who said I only got one kid?" She asked as she sipped her drink. Project damn near spat his out and started choking, causing me and Siya to bust out laughing.

"What?" He asked once he could breathe again.

"I'm messing with y'all." She waved him off.

I looked up once I heard smacking and shook my head. I watched Milli eat as I looked at him in digust. "You eat like a fucking pig."

He smacked even louder just to get on my nerves. I watched as Siya scooped some beans off her plate on onto her spoon, waiting for her to launch them at Milli.

"Kasiya, don't." Jasmine spoke.

"Do you hear him? I just wanna smack him."

"I hate the way you chew, like a fucking goat. But did I say sum? No." Milli focused on his ribs.

Once I finished my food, I cleaned my small mess and threw away my plate. I then made my way to the small table set up so I could check on the kids. Nehemiah was just making a mess all over himself, so I had to clean up the spots of food on his shirt. Karl tried to feed him, but he kept shaking his head and taking the spoon from his big brother.

"I tried to help him mama, but he don't listen." Kj shook his head.

"It's okay, you tried baby." I fed Neems some macaroni.

"Hey bubba, what you up to?" I spoke once Tiggz youngest son, Armon came up to give me a hug. He was a year going on 2, quiet as hell around a lot of people, but bad as hell when he spends the night. Him and Cyncere are just hell  when they're together, so I'm surprised they're acting right at this table.

"I got it." Jasmine spoke once the door bell rang. I was getting up to go get it, but turned around and continued to feed Nehemiah once she did.

"Boy, let me feed you." I spoke as he continuously dodged the spoon. "You not hungry?"

"Daddy!" Cyncere shot up. My head snapped back to see Kenyana.

I almost started screaming like a little ass girl, but I stopped myself before I scared everybody in this house, and instead ran up to him along with his children.

"I missed y'all, blood." We had a little group hug. He was squeezing the living shit out of us but I didn't care at this point. "I missed y'all like crazy."

"Y'all ever gon separate?" Siya asked since we were hugging each other forever. Yatta let go and stared down at me, wiping my face. I didn't even realize I was crying until he did so.

I quickly wiped my face and fixed my dress.

"Merry Christmas y'all." He started greeting everyone with open arms. I couldn't take my eyes off him as he made his way around the room. The kids trailed closely behind him as he walked around to speak to everybody, Nehemiah was wrapped around his leg, so Yatta went ahead and picked him up.

"I missed you baby boy, let daddy get some food right quick, ight?" He placed him down and watched as he ran off, making eye contact with me. He motioned for me to come over to him and I did so, being pulled into a long hug.

"I missed you." He continuously kissed me.

"I missed you more." I kissed him back. He didn't break the eye contact he had with me, so I kept it as well.

"Lying like fuck, ain't no way."

"Boy bye." I gave him a small smile. "How? I thought you were in Jersey?"

"Was, but I needed to spend this holiday with y'all. Shit didn't feel right." He licked his lips. This nigga had my insides doing flips and tricks with how close he was to me.

"You can just leave whenever you wanna?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I don't know and I don't care. I'll be back by tomorrow, before we hit the road again."

"Aww, baby. You better not get yourself in trouble for this shit."

"I won't." He kissed my lips softly.

"Well let me fix you a plate."

We let go of one another and he washed his hands before he took a seat with his brothers. I made sure to make his a nice sized plate since I know the flight was long, then set it down for him to start digging in. He said grace with me before he started smashing on his food, licking his fingers and all.

"Mmm, I'ma need another plate with your pasta. My favorite." He nodded his head as he ate.

"Nigga you're huge. You don't need shit else." Tiggz spoke.

"Fat bitch, I been on a plane for 'bout 5 fuckin hours."

"Excuses." Tiggz shook his head.

"Baby, how many plates this nigga have?" He looked over at me.

"Bout 3, they was all stacked!" Siya butted in. I shook my head and laughed.

"Wow, you're really obese." He shook his head.

"Lying like fuck." Tiggz shook his head even though it was the truth.

"I'm gon eat what I wanna eat." Yatta licked his fingers.

I took a seat next to him before speaking. "What you wanna eat?" I kept my voice low, but enough for him to hear.

He didn't open his mouth to say anything. Instead he forced his hand in between my legs, causing my dress to rise up a little. I kept my cool even though his touch had me wanting to do some things. Once he pushed my panties to the side, he slowly pushed his finger in and out of me. I bit my bottom lip, then rested my chin on my hand as I leaned into the table, covering my mouth with my fingers. My back was slowly starting to arch and I knew it was only a matter of time before a sound slipped out of my mouth. My eyes were about to roll to the back of my head, so I moved his hand away from me.

I looked over at him to find a smirk on his face. He lifted his finger to his mouth and licked it clean, then continued to eat. My jaw slightly dropped as I eyed him.

Once he was finished with his plate and washed his hands, he gathered everybody around so he could give them the presents he brought with him. He started off with the kids, then his aunty, Siya and Jas, and lastly his brothers.

"And Mamé, I got you at home baby." He looked over at me.

"Ooooo." Siya snapped her neck in my direction with her eyebrows raised. I laughed and waved her off, wondering what his fine ass got me.

Before we even knew it, it was 1opm. The kids were still up, running around with their cousins. When we told them it was time to go they started throwing a fit, but I know they'll knock out as soon as we get in the car.

"I'll drive, I gotta show you sum." Yatta took my keys.

"Show me what?" I asked as I got into the passenger seat.

"Yo present."

"What is it?" I was too eager and curious to know. He shook his head and kept a smile on his face but didn't reply. I sat back in my seat so I could relax, not even 10 minutes into the drive the kids were out cold.

"Kenyana, where are we going?"

"Just relax, we almost there." He spoke.

15 more minutes passed and we were in the Pittsburgh area. Kenyana parked the car and looked over at me with a smile on his face, and I couldn't help myself but do the same.

"Baby, what are we doing here?"

"I know how hard you been working in med school, I know that shit ain't no joke. It's only right if I take some weight off your shoulders."

"What you mean?"

"Look over at that window." He pointed past me and to the building we were parked next to.

"Dr. Jones Dermatology and Cosmetic Cente- Yatta.....no you didn't." I looked over at him.

"I know how bad you been wanting for this shit, and I been wanting it for you just as much. You almost there, one more year of med school then you can start your residency. After that, you'll have your own private practice. A team and allat." He smiled.

"Are you serious?" I was so lost for words.

"All yours."

"Yatta, stop. Are you forreal?" I kept looking back and forth between him and the building.

"Hell yeah! I'm so proud of you Mamé, you deserve this shit." He spoke. "Med school and a full time mama? You the shit forreal."

"Baby!" I was loud, but surprisingly didn't wake up the kids. I reached over to him and pulled him in for a kiss, before wrapping my arms around him. "Kenyana, are you being forreal?"

"Yes, blood." He laughed. "You know I got you on whatever."

"But this...." I looked over at the building. "This has literally always been my dream."

"This is real life and it's yours, gon up and check it out." He spoke as he handed me the key. I wasted no time getting out of the car to take a look inside. I took some time admiring the outside before actually going in. Of course nothing was set up yet, everything was white and there was a desk set up at the front which looked like a waiting room. I was still in shock as I made my way around the building, turning on the lights to all the rooms and taking everything in.

I walked back outside still in disbelief. I looked back over to Yatta who was out the car, staring at me. He leaned against it, still holding a smile on his face.

"Thank you." I spoke once I wrapped my arms around him again. I couldn't keep my lips off his as he tried to respond.

"Like I said, you deserve this. Merry Christmas, baby." As soon as he finished his sentence, I busted out crying. I was already emotional because of him being here, but now he got me wanting to cry him a river. He held me tight until I was done being a cry baby, then we started heading home. I'm sure about to give him those 10 kids he wanted.

My mind was all on the present he got me, I forgot I had his waiting at home.

"Dawg, what the fuck is that?" He asked as he pulled into our driveway. I smirked and kept quiet. He looked over at me once he parked the car.

"Merry Christmas, baby."

"A Wraith? Naaaah." He shook his head. "You playing."

"Not for over 300k, I'm not. It's yours." I reached down to grab my purse. Before I could, Yatta snatched me up into a hug.

"Dawg, I love yo ass! A Rolls Royce Wraith? Wow." He continuously shook his head as I handed him the keys.

"Before you start going crazy in your new car, help me take the kids in."

"Whatever you say. A Wraith?" I laughed as he continued to shake his head.

I carried Nehemiah while Yatta held Cyn and Karl. I unlocked the front door then closed it behind him, walking up to set the kids in their rooms. I took off my heels and slipped on my slides while Yatta damn near ran outside to his new car.

He admired the outside of the all black car as he shook his head in disbelief.

"Oh my God, Mamé! You fashoo getting cracked tonight." He licked his lips. "Hoe cleaner then a muh....shiny as shit!"

I watched as he opened the car door to reveal the all red, leather interior design. "You must want another child, blood."

I laughed as I made my way down to him. He sat in the car and started the loud engine, getting hype all over again.

"This is shit compared to what you did for me."

"No dude, you know I'm a car person so this...this shit amazing." He looked up at me and smiled. He pulled me down on his lap while he explained all his hype. "I'm about to put a baby in you. Thank you, blood."

"Not if I'm on them pills."

"Are you forreal?"

"Of course not." I laughed.

"Why won't you let me get you pregnant again?" He asked with a sad look on his face. I pretended to be sad as well, putting my hand on his face.

"Because I'm seeing someone else and I want him to get me pregnant."

"I'm bout to push you out this car, dude." He shook his head. I stood up off his lap quickly.

"I'm not joking. That's why I bought you this car...to make up for cheating on you." I backed away from him.

"Mamé, stop." He shook his head and tried to focus on the car.

"Okay." I spoke. "Well, let me at least get the key so I can go see him, give him some of this Christmas pussy."

"I'll kill yo ass." He bucked at me and I jumped back, busting out laughing.

"Come here, dude." He motioned for me. I was hesitate, but still sat on his lap anyway.

"I love you, like really really." He buried his face on my chest and gave me soft kisses. I started getting moist in between my legs, so I knew it was time to take him inside and throw it back. He locked the car and got another look at it, before I led him in the house and started riding him crazy.

_____________

"Goddamn." I looked over at Yatta once he spoke. He shoved his phone in my face.

"Get that phone out my face!" I pushed his hand away but he moved it right back. I took a good look at the picture I posted of myself earlier, a throwback of the summer time.

Mameleanne: Miss this weather 🤩

"I look good, don't I?" I smirked.

"Too damn good, delete it."

I laughed. "What? Boy bye."

"Send it to me then delete it, you showing off too much skin. And the rest of your pictures while you at it, fuck you tryna be seen for?" He scrolled through my page. "Delete your whole account. Why niggas commenting on yo shit?"

"You're a fucking fool." I shook my head. "Stop stalking me. Just like my picture and go."

"I'll stalk you all I want, can't nobody do shit bout it." He scrolled through all my pictures. "You too fine, and look at my babygirl." He smiled once he clicked on a picture of Cyn.

"My twin."

"You a fuckin comedian I see, everybody know she look dead on me. All 3 of them." He spoke and I shook my head. "Yo genes weak."

"Forget you." I waved him off and scrolled through my page as well.

"Forreal tho, send me that picture." He spoke. "All of them."

"Tuh, go ahead and do it. I got over a thousand in my camera roll." I handed him my phone and he handed me his. I went through his camera roll and clicked on one of his baby pictures.

"Awww! You were so white and fat." I laughed. He turned the phone his way to take a look at the pic before shaking his head.

"Look like a fucking Mexican baby."

"And look at this one." I laughed again.

"Niggas look hurt as fuck!" He laid his head on my stomach.

"Looks like an older Kj."

"Cause his ass look exactly like me. That's how Nehemiah gon look and Cyn, just with some hair."

"Now you're just saying stuff." I busted out laughing.

"Think I'm playing, they look dead on me. And then other 7 kids we gon have? Yeah, them too."

"You're really serious about these 10 kids." I laughed.

"Damn right."

I shook my head and continued looking at his pictures. I made my way onto his Instagram to look through his posts like he was doing on mine. Just as I was about to exit the app, he was Dm'd by Stunna Girl. I raised an eyebrow since she sent a post, but decided to open it anyway with my nosey ass.

StunnaGirl: Merry Christmas 😘 tell wifey and the kids I said the same.

My heart and jaw dropped at the same time, trying to figure out if Kenyana was really in the picture I was looking at of the male and female with their lips pressed against each other's. As much as I didn't want to believe it, I knew it was. It was a little pixilated, but I knew my eyes weren't deceiving me.

"You ain't shit." I pushed his head of me and stood off the bed.

"Fuck you talm bout?" He looked at me like I was crazy.

"This!" I threw the phone at him.

He quickly grabbed it, and I watched as his body tensed up. He looked up at me with wide eyes so I knew he was guilty.

"You're a fucking liar."

"Mamé-"

"Don't Mamé shit! You fucking kissed her!" I raised my voice.

"She kissed me! I swear I wasn't expecting that shit. Ion even know how she got a picture."

"I don't give a fuck how she got it! Bottom line is you did it and you fucking lied." I tried calming myself down.

"She kissed me, I pushed her off me right after! I swear to you." He got off the bed and started making his way near me.

"Get the fuck from me! You swear like how you swore you didn't kiss her? Made me cut her hoe ass and all."

"I ain't mean for shit to get like this-"

"Shut the fuck up." I sighed. "You're a fucking liar." I shook my head.

"Mamé, stop."

"Stop what? And don't fucking touch me!" I snatched my arm from him.

"Stop acting out! Fuck you want me to do? Un-kiss her?"

"You got a lot of fucking nerve." I looked up at him in disgust. "I trusted you to go on tour with this bitch without any funny business. Then this shit happens and you not only kept it from me, but have me thinking nothing is going on at all. You had that bitch in my face thinking she somebody, and looked you me in my eyes saying you didn't do anything with her."

"Yeah, real fucking quiet now." I shook my head. "And you kissed me? My fucking children?! I'm finna throw up." I gagged.

He smacked his lips. "You doing the most right now."

"I'm doing the most?" I asked surprised. "I haven't even got started." I shook my head.

"So how long has this been going on?" I asked.

"Has what- Mamé! Nothing is going on between me and her! I swear, blood."

"I'm not believing shit you say." I shook my head and went into the closet.

"Fuck you doing dude?"

"Leaving you!" I started snatching my stuff off the hangers.

He smacked his lips. "Put that shit down and stop playing with me."

I ignored him, so he snatched everything out of my hands and started putting them back up. I wasn't phased, I just moved onto the rest of my clothes and did the same.

"Mamé." He started chuckling. "You gon really piss me off."

"Good." I grabbed my suitcase to stuff my clothes in.

"Watch out." He grabbed the suitcase from me.

"No, move." I mugged him and he snatched it out my hands.

"Fuck I just say?"

"Give me my shit." I reached over to grab it, but instead he dumped all my clothes on the floor.

"You're being real disrespectful." I shook my head and grabbed another bag to put clothes in.

"Mamé, I'm bout to turn the fuck up." He spoke as if that was gonna stop me. "You not going nowhere, so stop."

"Leave me the fuck alone!"

"I'm bout to start acting crazy, you just keep packing yo shit like I won't." He grabbed the bag and dumped the clothes out again. "You heard what I said the first time, you not leaving."

"You leaving tomorrow anyway, you'll come home to an empty house." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"You really gon make me crazy, I'll really have niggas stalk yo ass cause you ain't leaving me or taking my kids nowhere."

"I really hate you." I pushed past him.

"You don't mean that." He grabbed my arm.

"I don't trust you, at all. You keep lying to me over little shit we could've been got over! I don't know what's wrong with you." I tried snatching away but he kept pulling me into him, until he was hugging me.

"Please." He spoke. "I swear, she kissed me and I didn't know how to tell you. I'll never put you in this situation again, I promise you that."

"Damn right, because I'm leaving yo ass! L-E-A-V-E." I tried pushing him off me but he wouldn't budge.

He mugged me. "Stop talking like that, blood."

"No, I'm supposed to be your wife!"

"You are my wife."

"But you're keeping shit from me? Especially when it's involving someone trying to ruin our marriage." I wiped my face.

"Ain't nobody gon come between us." He looked me in my eyes. I shook my head and pulled away from him.

"You already let her."

"Mamé-" He tried grabbing me again but I snatched away from him.

"What?!" I yelled. "Just leave me the hell alone!"

"Dawg, chill out!" He yelled back.

"Chill out? You just embarrassed me, got this bitch thinking she's in some kind of competition with me, but you're telling me to chill out?" I looked at him like he was crazy. He sighed before opening his mouth to speak but I cut him off again. "Just leave me alone, I need my space before I do something crazy." I felt as if there was something stuck in my throat. I grabbed my phone then left him standing alone in the room, making my way down the stairs.

"Chill out, you can take the room and I'll stay down here." He spoke once I laid down on the couch. I didn't respond to him, but tried to force myself to sleep. I wiped the tears that spilled out my eyes and tried getting comfortable on the couch.

"Mamé, please." He kneeled down in front of me. I turned around so that my back was facing him, wiping my tears again as I got angry. I heard him sigh, but he eventually moved from me. He didn't go up the stairs, but instead he sat in a seat nearby. I rolled my eyes and tried everything I could to fall asleep until I eventually did.

________________

Thoughts?? 😬🤯

Free my mans tho 😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

792K 23.5K 56
SOBxRBE- Keep It On The Real All Rights Reserved 2018 © I do not own the rights to any song added in the multimedia.
Self Made (Urban) By Yas

General Fiction

142K 2.7K 34
- (No Description) unedited. Make sure to comment and vote please © COPYRIGHT 2...
65.8K 708 79
Relatable Love Stories , True love isn't dead . you just gotta get it from the right person . maybe your love story is in this book 💗 read stories o...
233K 7.9K 62
Copyright © 2016-18 by "BarbieZari" All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever with...