Cravings [ J.JK LL.M ]

By official_blink1

In which LaLisa Manoban starts craving in the middle of the nights and Jeon Jungkook tiredly but lovingly all... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32 [FINAL]

16

4.9K 184 4
By official_blink1

"Boy I want you everyday!"

____________

Dispatch hot news: Lisa and Jungkook were found in the streets this week with Jungkook singing 'Lost stars' by Adam Levine to his precious girlfriend from Blackpink.

I stared at my screen, I was shocked yet felt weird. I wanted to laugh, but I don't know how. Isn't this how normal people live?

The door was heard with a knock. I quickly turned off my phone and went to answer the door.

"Coming!"

Before the door was even half way opened the door slammed open revealing a fuming Jungkook. I cocked my head a bit not understanding why.

"Why? What's wrong?"

I closed the door and sat him down patting his back to make him calm down. I slowly hugged him, I could feel his unstable breathing on my neck which sent lots of shivers down my spine.

After quite a while his breathing was back to normal which I assumed he calmed down. He took one of my ah d and caressed the back of it.

"Thanks...for comforting me. Whatever happens you know I love you very much, right?"

I stared at him a dm saw through his eyes. Something is going on, something he's trying to hide.

"Of course I do..."

He kept fidgeting his fingers and I ran out of patient for him to not spill anything.

"Spill the tea Kook"

He looked up shocked and went back down being nervous again. I cupped bother my hands on top of his and looked straight at his eyes telling him it's gonna be okay.

"My CEO and yours want us to have a little break to cool down the fire on social media right now...and also live separately for a couple weeks."

He whispered the last words making me more shocked. What?

I think I've heard wrong. Please repeat your message

____________

Chapter 16 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 359 20
《A Liskook Fanfiction》 "It's either you take it or leave it" Lalisa Manoban & Jeon Jungkook experience the stage of life where it's hard to decide. ...
296K 6.5K 40
A new work is a new start, right? After Lalisa Manoban had lost her old boring job, she got offered to work for the most popular CEO Jeon Jungkook. A...
440K 18.1K 62
Lalisa Manoban, cousin of Bambam, transferred to a famous arts school in Seoul, Korea to chase after her dreams and that is to become an aspiring lan...
248K 13.3K 65
Hot and glamorous '18th tier' actress, Lalisa Manoban, is actually a conservative woman who hasn't even given away her first kiss yet. Rich heir, Jeo...