Lucky

By Do_you_know_baseline

This is your story, your escape from the life of an international fan. Once the euphoria of arriving in Seoul... More

Author's Note
Prologue-Airplane
Chapter 1- Dope
Chapter 2- Boyz With Fun
Chapter 3- The most beautiful moment in life
Chapter 4- Serendipity
Chapter 5- Young Forever

Chapter 6- War of Hormone

38 3 1
By Do_you_know_baseline

All eyes turned to me, even Hoseok had awoken seemingly just for this dare.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Stated Jungkook to no one in particular, glancing from his hyungs to me and back again.

"Scared, are you?" Teased Tae, earning him a slap on the top of his head from the younger.

Jungkook's face hardened as his lips formed a straight line. The atmosphere in the room had suddenly changed as all the boys continued to pierce my skin with their dagger-like eyes. Some were more pointed and pricked and probed at my defenses; others were more rounded and softly caressed my walls.

"Do you want to do this Y/N?" Namjoon asked, jerking me out of my trance.

It was hard to place his tone. Perhaps it was the alcohol, but his words seemed to be saying one thing whilst his expression said another.

He stood up from his place on the sofa, and paced over to me, one hand carelessly hooked in his jeans pocket. Blond hair askew from the nights affairs, he stopped in front of me, eyes reflecting the various lights dotted around. His frame was slouched yet still he stood tall above me. As I looked up to meet his star flecked gaze, his hand gently cupped my cheek and his thumb stroked my pale skin. Frozen in place by the sudden change in demeanor, I simply stared at him, taking in his contemplative appearance. "What should I do with you..." He muttered to himself, only just loud enough for me to hear, as he began to lean down. That was until Hoseok' s barking laughter and applaud filled the room.

"I didn't know you had it in you Joonie" he exclaimed before falling onto the floor in fits of giggles.

I took a shaky step backwards, almost tripping over my own feet as Namjoon simply smiled and moved back to his original seat, as though nothing had happened.

"That was sly Joonie" teased Jin. "But now it's my turn"

He turned to face me and clasped both of my hands in his own. In embarrassment, I looked down as he brought one of my hands up to his lips. Tentatively, he placed a soft kiss on the back of my hand. His lips lingered much longer than they had done at the concert and, when he moved backwards it felt as though he had unwillingly forced himself disconnect from me. My own surprise at this outburst of emotion forced my gaze upwards to meet his own.

His hair had begun to curl around the end in this humidity, making the parting of his shining black  strands more prominent. A slight tinge of pink coloured his own cheeks, a perfect pair to my own. His chestnut eyes were soft as I saw my own reflection in them- nothing but a scared girl in the presence of a god. Yet, there was a blissful peace displayed on his own face, as though he was floating along a slow-moving river without a care in the world.

His perfect lips curled up in a genuine smile and, with his eyes crinkling at the corners, he stated "What's a beautiful girl like you looking down for?"

For a moment, he simply looked at me with that gentle smile, until laughter betrayed him and he had to step away.

"That was so cheesy of me, I'm sorry Y/N" he laughed to himself, before joining Hoseok who had resumed rolling around on the floor like an excited puppy.

I couldn't help but laugh myself at the pure joy written all over their faces and, seemingly, nor could the others, as soon the entire room was filled with a chorus of happiness.

"We should probably leave it there for the night" I grinned, unsure of how much more I could take. At least they seemed to be taking themselves less seriously now.

"Nooooooooo!" Shouted Tae "I want my turn!"

He began to stand up, on incredibly wobbly legs, only to be playfully pushed to the floor by Yoongi.

"It's obvious who she wants to go next boys" he stated, striding towards me.

His face was set in a defiant facade, yet his eyes betrayed him, glinting with undiluted curiosity. His posture almost made him look nonchalant about the situation but the intensity in his gaze couldn't be denied. I didn't even realise that I was stepping backwards until I collided with a wall, a shelf corner digging painfully into my shoulder blade.

A strong, veined hand lay inches from my face, blocking any way out of this situation. His breath tickled my neck, betraying just how close he was to me. I turned my face away, trying to avoid his stare, only to be rewarded with a hand gripping my chin and forcing me to look him directly in his bottomless eyes. His blond fringe was messily spread across is forehead, providing the occasional respite from his deep stare as the ends fluttered in front of his eyes. He leant slightly to the left, his breath now tickling my ear as he whispered, "Give me half an hour and I'll make sure you won't be able to walk for days". Playfully, he nipped my ear and walked away, leaving me sweltering in his wake.

"Too far! Too far! " I shouted after him once I had recovered myself. He rewarded me with one of his gummy smiles.

Jungkook, who had previously been incredibly quiet and had not moved from his seat, bounded up to me.

"Want us to stop now Y/N?" He winked at me whilst displaying his trademark bunny smile.

It took all I had to nod my head.

"Alright then" he smiled, before bending down to wrap one muscled arm behind my legs and the other behind my back, whisking me up into his arms.

In fear of falling, I wrapped one arm around his neck, pulling me closer to him and his undeniably firm chest. The scent of his aftershave filled my mind, as I nuzzled my head into his chest. He looked down at me, still smiling and blushing slightly, before striding up the stairs towards my room.

Was it the alcohol that was making the room dance or was Jungkook spinning me around in his arms? I shouted goodnight behind me to the other members, still unsure of what was happening. The only response I received was a defeated sign.

Authors note- I've had these chapters lying around on my computer for a while, so I thought it was about time to post them. Sorry for the delay but better late than never I guess. Now that it's the summer holidays I'm going to try and dedicate more time to writing so hopefully this book will come on a bit faster. If you liked this chapter send me a comment or vote! Quick question- do you think the book is too slow moving to keep your entertained? I value all your opinions so much and since this is my first book I could do with as much help as possible. Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 48.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
904K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one