Written in Anger

By phruitypebbles

Kyela Pullman, 23, dancer. She had endured plenty of trials and tribulations in life and thought she would ne... More

~ 1
~ 2
~ 3
~ 4
~ 5
~ 6
~ 7
~ 8
~ 9
~ 10
~ 11
~ 12
~ 13
~ 14
~ 15
~ 16
~ 17
~ 18
~ 19
~ 20
~ 21
~ 22
~ 23
~ 24
~ 26
~ 27
~ 28
~ 29
~ 30
~ 31
~ 32
~ 33
~ 34
~ 35
~ 36
~ 37
~ 38
~ 39
~ 40
~ 41
~ 42
~ 43
~ 44
~ 45
~ 46
~ 47
~ 48
~ 49
~ 50
~ 51
~ 52
~ 53
~ 54
~ 55
Written In Love

~ 25

6K 255 115
By phruitypebbles

Chapter 25 |

Michael's Pov

"You could've done something else," she whispered against my lips, and I laughed softly.

"Let's eat?" I said, and she nodded. "I made lasagna."

"You m-made lasagna? How long was I in the shower, Michael?" she asked. I pulled a chair out for her at the table, and she sat down.

I laughed, "I did make it before I came to get you, then I put it in the oven for a few minutes to heat up."

I went towards the oven, but Kyela grabbed hold to my hand and pulled me back. "Michael, are you alright?"

"Mhmmm," I said as I squeezed her hand and smiled.

"No, seriously. If something happened while you were gone, you can tell me, I won't be mad, just- This is weird." She pushed her fingers through her hair quickly, and I raised my eyebrow at her.

"What are you talking about, Kye? Nothing happened, I already told you." I said, and she shook her head back and forth, so I sat back down.

"I know, I know, but dinner? And you've been so sweet to me, and you're not yourself, Michael. Tell me what's wrong please." she said, and I pulled her chair over to me swiftly.

"Don't you understand that I love you? That's all this is, Kyela. Don't you believe me?" I asked with a smile, but she didn't respond, so my face went back to normal. "Or do you want me to stop?"

"No! I don't want you to stop anything, Michael, but you just seem different... I don't want to change you," she whispered.

"You didn't," I stood up and kissed the top of her head. "I love you, and that's all there is to it."

She ran her hands down her face and looked up at me with weary eyes, but I stepped back just to avoid her tears if she decided to let them spill, which I was hoping that she wouldn't. I went over to the lasagna and piled a lot onto both of our plates because there was no telling how much she was going to eat, and I was really hungry as well. She smiled faintly as I sat the plate in front of her, and she began to eat.

Three plates and a bottle of wine later, Kyela was obviously a little tipsy, but she kept denying it. I knew she wasn't a heavy drinker, but she wouldn't stop asking me for more until the bottle was gone, and there was no more left although I had plenty of bottles downstairs that she didn't know about. I managed to clean up without any problems while she sat in the living room and played in her hair.

"Can I turn on the stereo?" I heard her ask.

"Sure?" I said, and she went over and turned on the stereo, but she left the volume low. The song was a slow love song that she seemed to have known by heart. She walked up to me with a smile on her face, and she grabbed my hands, pulling me behind the couch.

"Dance with me," she said, and I shook my head. "I know you can dance, Michael. It wouldn't hurt to dance with me again, foreal this time."

"Kyela..." I groaned, and she pushed me away, rolling her eyes.

"Fine." she sighed and went over to the stereo and cut it off. I thought it was cute how she would act when she was angry. She had a way of making me want to make her happy again without even trying. I walked over to her and grabbed her, pulling her into my arms before I reached over her and turned the stereo back on.

"What are you doing?" she asks blankly.

"Dancing," I said as I began to sway back and forth, but she wasn't coordinating with my movements. Maybe this would be harder than I thought.

"But you didn't want to. You don't have to dance because I wanted to," she had completely stopped, and she looked very unimpressed, and I sighed before forcing her to spin around, and I pulled her back into my arms.

"Maybe I want to dance now... Dance with me." I told her, and she settled in my embrace, finally beginning to dance with me. She wrapped her arms around my torso, and I had never felt so comfortable in my life. I could've stayed in this position forever if she allowed me to, and I could simply just dance with her for the rest of the night.

"I missed you a lot," she said, and I smiled to myself.

"I missed you too," I rested my chin on top of her head, and she laid her head against my chest. There was something about the gesture that just made my heart race one million times faster than it already had been, and I felt like it would jump out of my chest at any moment, especially when her hands went from my lower back to my stomach, and she pushed me backwards until my knees buckled against the couch, and I was sitting down.

Kyela's Pov

I hadn't even realized what I was doing when I found myself on his lap, kissing him. I had got a sudden sense of boldness from the wine that Michael gave me, but I wasn't drunk. I was just a little buzzed, but not too much. His hands traveled up my shirt while I held his face in my hands, and our lips continued to move in sync. Things were getting faster in pace, and I had my hands tangled in his hair until he pushed his hands against my stomach, breaking the kiss.

"Wait," he breathed while my lips were still on his.

I put my hand to my forehead, and I could feel my face heat up with embarassment. "You don't want this, do you?" I asked frantically.

"No, I do. I really do, but are you ready? I'll wait," he whispered, but I couldn't stand the loss of contact. I kissed him again, more passionately this time. I unconsciously moved my hips against him, and he groaned while he tugged at my bottom lip with his teeth. I hadn't ever done anything like that before, and he seemed to like it very much, so I continued while my hand slipped underneath his shirt.

"Let me take you upstairs," he grumbled before hoisting me up into his arms with my legs wrapped around his torso.

I'm sure you all know what's coming up next. You've been waiting for this to happen already, right?

Vote, comment, share, and everything else.

Mickeythemoonwalker ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 282 30
MOB BOSS X ORPHAN GIRL I'm the princess of the mob, the only surviving member after a gang war left me an orphan. My aunt is desperate. Maybe that's...
347K 17.4K 62
Season 1 - A Dark Tale Of Love. "You're new, who did you kill to get this spot?" Her nonchalant face failed to mask her curiosity. I smirked...
9.5K 273 32
Warning This story it's for mental and emotional mature audience (18 and up) the contain is following: Strong language Graphic violence Nudity Drugs ...
76.7K 3.3K 200
When 15 year old Ocean moves next door to 17 year old Michael they quickly fall for each other, but both coming from strict religious and abusive hou...