University of Manchester

By Cattt123

Graduation has come and Sabrina is ready to get out of her small town of Palm Springs and into England. But w... More

Moving
Roomate
Girls Make Our Judgment Cloudy
Disguised
Bonding
Delicious Tea
So Much For Thinking
Ice Cream Nose
Misconception of Words
A Girls Day Out
So Much For Looking Attractive
Normal
Where's His Number?
Nandos
A Player?
Fondue
The Day to Myself?
Sleep Over
Under the Bridge
First Day Of School
Studio
6 months later
Concert Night
Reality

Plans Changed

164 5 1
By Cattt123

       "Hey Bri!" Niall's adorable irish accent rang through the phone. 

       "Hi Niall! What's up?"  I was a bit confused as to why Niall had called me. 

       "Well, the boys and I decided that since you are stealing over Harry's heart, we should get to know you! So what's your plans for today?" I could hear the cheerful vibes from his voice, and the boys talking and laughing in the background.

       "I'm not doing anything! Do you guys want to hang out? Where's a fun place to go around here?" I was a bit excited to hang out with the guys. I'd always wanted to, and the fact that they initiated it, I was in shock. I'm going to hang out with One Direction...

      "Well I'm starvin- Niall your always starving- So! Anyways, I'm starvin' so lets go get some grub and then decide what to do after!" I laughed at the cut in of Louis.

      "Okay! I'll get ready!" I said cheerfully, looking around for some pants.

    "Cool, see you in twenty!" And the line hung up.

   A day with the boys from One Direction, this is going to be exciting! I through on a black tank top and a pair of blue jeans and my white converse. I'm not trying to impress anyone, even though there will be paparazzi EVERYWHERE. I put on makeup, making sure my face looked attractive, and let my long wavy black hair loose along my shoulders.

   "Niall: WERE OUTSIDE! :D XX"      Shoot, twenty minutes wen't by that fast!? I grabbed my purse and aviators and headed out the door. My phone buzzed again just as I took a step out of the building. "Niall: Oh dont go out front! Theres paps everywhere! We r in the back!" I looked up to see paparrazzi all along the sidewalk, coming closer. I took off, running down the hall till I bumped into a figure and slammed on the ground. 

      "Sabrina!" The familiar voice yelled to me. Who was it? I opened my eyes to see a blurry shadow of a man. But the body structure didn't resemble the boys so who was it? I placed my hand on my throbbing head and sat up, trying to focus on exactly who it was. 

     "Are you alright?" The voice said again, and my vision came back. My jaw dropped, filling me with mixed emotions. I just wanted to run away. 

    "Landon, what the fuck do you want?" I still held my hand to my head, but my eyebrows were burrowed and I gave him my best attempt at a death stare. 

    "I came to apologize. And to try and get you back." His face look apologetic, making me even more angry. 

    "Well save it. You're crazy!" I said while trying to get back on my feet, and find my phone. 

   His arms wrap around my waist pulling me into his chest forcefully. I screamed and slashed at him, trying to slip out of his painful grip. 

   "You will love me! We are perfect for eachother!" His voice was rough and dark. I slid my arm down into my pocket and reached for my phone. I shot my eyes down, trying to see over his muscels and sent "HELP" To Niall. Please god, let them see the text message fast!

    "GET OFF OF ME!" I screamed jumping around and kicking him. His arms released and just as I was about to run away, his fingers dug deep into my arms. I screamed from the pain. "HELLLP SOMEBODY HE-" His hand slammed into my mouth. I felt the blood drip down onto my tongue, from my lips. My eyes watered and I couldn't see anything; Just the blurry white light. 

    I heard footsteps run down the hall, I prayed it was the boys. "What the fuck!" I heard Niall yell. "Get off of her!" Liams voice yelled and I heard one of them punch him. His grip released and I fell to the ground powerless. 

     "Good, run asshole!" Louis yelled and I knew he left. All of the boys wrapped around me, holding me as I sobbed. 

     "Th- than-thank yo-you." I managed to get out, of my hiccups and tears. 

     "Get her in the room." Liam said, and I felt one of them lift me up bridal position and carry me to the room. They gently set me on the bed, and I continued to cry, feeling blood still running down my lips, and bruises forming on my arms where his fingers dug into my skin. 

     I layed limp in fetul position, not knowing what to do. "Bri, I've got a hot towel, i'm going to wipe up the blood." Zayn's voice was a bit shaky, but calm making me relax a bit more. I felt the warmth of the towel slide over my swollen lip. He was gentle, trying his hardest not to put pressure on it. 

     "Call Harry. He'll freak if he wasn't here to be with her." Liam spoke, but I didn't care to who. 

     "Harry, you need to come to Bri's right now. It's urgent.... You'll see when you get here.... Yes... K bye." Louis voice said in a serious tone. It made me feel better that Harry was coming, and that the four guys were here with me. 

     "I'm s- so sorry guys." I slowly spoke, and they all rushed to my side. 

     "No. Do not be sorry. We are sorry we didn't get to you fast enough. Just take a few deep breaths. It's going to be alright." Niall's sweet irish voice was calming. I reached over grabbing his shirt while crying. His arm reached around me, making me feel safer. I felt bad for soaking his shirt, but the tears wouldn't stop. 

      "Well, this isn't a good first impression." I said, while wiping my tears and trying to breath. They all laughed, making me giggle too. 

    "It's alright, we can hang out another day." Louis said, with a sweet smile. 

   "No. We are going to go out today. i just need to calm down. I can't be stuck in this room all day or i'll be stuck to cry and replay it over and over in my mind. We need to do something fun." I protested, while wiping away more tears and trying to lift my weak body into a sitting postition. Niall reached to help me up, but touched my bruised arms making me yell in pain. "Sorry Bri." He said, quickly moving his hands. "it's fine, I'm just a bit hurt." 

   "So you really want to go out?" Liam asked questioningly. 

   "Yes. Can we go get icecream though. I could really go for some icecream." I said and they all laughed."What?" I asked, looking at them with a confused facial expression.

    "Considering what you just went through, you're pretty calm. It's pretty brave." Zayn said, making me smile at his words. 

    "Well, I just don't want to dwell on it. I'd rather go out and have fun, and try to forget about it... Even though it's going to be a bit hard." I say, while looking at the circular finger print bruises on my arms, and feeling the pain in my lips.

    "Okay, well let's just relax for a little while. You need to calm down, and breath." Liams words made me realize the uneven sound of my breath. I tried to focus on calming it.

    There was a knock at the door, making me jump and hide behind Niall. He wrapped his arms behind him, holding me for saftey. I ducked my head as Louis went to open the doorknob.

    "WAIT." I yelled, without realizing it. Louis turned around to look at me, as well as all the boys. "Wha- what if it's him." A few tears streamed down my face.

    "It's not, It's Harry love. And if it was, we'd beat him up." Louis said to me reasurringly, as Niall wiped away the few tears that escaped my eyes.

   "Where is she? What happened?" Harry's worried voice gave me tingles, and I ran to him, well at least attempted to with my weak sloppy body, and hugged him. Allowing a few more tears to leave my eyes. His arms wrapped back around me, gentle but still painful. 

    "Ow." I said, releasing my arms in pain. He instantly let go to see me. His eyes almost teared up with anger at my beat up body. 

   "What happened." He looked to the boys angrily. 

    "Lan- Landon." I shuttered at the name, and slumped back into the corner on my bed. 

   "HE DID THIS TO YOU?" He was enraged. 

    "Harry, calm down." Louis put his arms on his shoulders and walked him to the bed, setting him down next to me. I shakily grabbed his hand in mine. 

    "She was going to hang out with us today, and when she was leaving, he grabbed her and attacked her. She texted us and we rushed to her." Liam spoke slowly, knowing Harry would be angry. 

    "We punched him in the jaw and he ran away like a little girl." Niall said, while moving to sit down on Eleanor's bed. 

    "Thank god they were there. I'd probably be dead, if they hadn't been outside." I said, while looking at them with a thankful smile. 

     "I'm so sorry Bri. I'm so sorry. He will pay." Harry's hands turned into fists, lightly tightening around the one I had been holding. 

    "It's fine. It's done. I just want to get out of here." I wiped the last tear from my eyes, and weakly walked to the mirror to see the damage. My mouth was swollen up, with dry blood all over it; My arms were covered in bruises, as well as my uper lip. I lifted my shirt to see bruises all the way around my waist, and I looked to the guys to see all of their jaws dropped, except for Harrys. Whose mouth was it a tight line, his neck muscles strained with anger. 

   "I'll just wear a long sleeve t-shirt tonight." I said, while walking to my closet to find one. 

    Like promised, they got me ice cream as soon as we left the building. I happily licked the cold treat and rested it on my lips at times to heal the pain. The pictures of tonight will not be cute, but I honestly could care less. We walked around, going into little shops and laughing at the littlest things. Harry held me, as we walked and stopped so I didn't fall or loose strength. My body still ached, and my head throbbed, but I tried to make the best out of the night. 

    "Guys, I'm sorry we couldn't do something funner." I said, while looking at a random object in a circlular shape. 

   "Bri, stop it. This is fun! And when you gain your strength back, we can go to the club or something!" Zayn said with a big smile, and I smiled back. 

   I looked up to Harry to see him with a deep facial expression, clearly showing that he wasn't with it. He had it on all night since the news of what had happened earlier. 

   "Harry, relax. What's going on in your head?" I asked while grabbing both of his hands and facing him. 

   "I- it's nothing." He said, and turned his head away. 

  "Harry, just tell me. Is it about what happened to me? I'm okay, a bit weak and in pain, but i'm fine. I'll get over it." I grabbed my hands to his jaw and made him look at me. 

   "How could someone do that to you? I wish I couldv'e saved you. And when I saw the bruises, I just..." He trailed off. 

   "He was crazy. It wasn't expected. And you being here makes me so much better. And they will go away. It'll be a bit hard to sleep but i'll get over it. Honestly Harry, it's okay." I looked into his eyes trying to reasure him. His beamed back at mine with sadness. 

   "You can sleep with me tonight. I can keep you safe." He looked at me, with nothing more then sadness. There was no cheekyness, it was sincere. 

   "Harry, we just met only a few weeks ago. I-" He cut me off of my thoughts.

   "I know we are moving fast, but I won't try anything I promise. I would never. I just want you to know that your safe. I don't want him to come back to your dorms, and your defensless. Just stay at mine and Louis flat tonight. Eleanor can too." His facial expression was worried. What if he's right? What if Landon really does come back. I feel safe with Harry, and I trust him. 

   "Okay." I said, and his worried expression turned happy. 

   "Let's have a big sleep over with all of the guys. Would that make you feel better?" His smile made me not even want to think twice. 

   "Okay. Let's do it." I said with a smile and he turned to tell the boys. They had all been staring at us. 

   "Boys, it's a sleepover at mine and Boobears flat tonight!" He said and they all cheered. 

    I grabbed my phone to call Eleanor. "Hey El, um do you want to have a sleepover with all the boys?" It was a bit weird asking her, well asking that question in general. "Yeah, um I'll explain the blood later. We will come pick you up right now... Okay, bye." 

   "She's up for it!" I said and they all cheered again. This was the least expected why I had ever imagined i'd spend my day with the boys. But, it made me feel better knowing that they barely knew me and were so instant to come to my rescue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77 0 7
One missed flight, five boys and a peculiar reunion with some old friends! 
215 1 11
Niall was a troubled kid from Ireland. His mother couldn't stand him any longer so she sent him to a school in London. He got paired up with 4 buddie...