Finding his happiness (Charlo...

By Alientee3

(HEAVY REVAMPING) Katakuri was the perfect man in everyone's eyes. If only they knew how he gets when he's ar... More

1. His
2. The gift
3. Plan B
4. Sister advice
5.Misunderstandings
6.He snaps
7.Keeping a secret
8.First Impressions
9.Bringing in Business
10.Jealousy
11.A rift between siblings
12.Bonding?
13. Lesson Learned
14.Snooping
15.Pain
16.Regrets
17.Hope
18. Privacy
19. Passion 🍋
20. Too close
21.Caught
22.We finally meet
24. Last resort
25.Idiot
26.Savage
27. Excuses Excuses
28.New Home
29.Reunited
30.The door
31.Settle the score
32.Fixing it
33.The Tricks of Flambe
34.Back to square one 🍋
SPOILERS disscussion and conversation party
35.Revealed
36.Busted
Attention mina!
37.Worse case
38.Failure
39. Learning Love
40. Rival
41. Dissapear
42. Strength
43.Memories
44.One Two Kata's...
45.Reunited Once more
46. Evil Genius
Gonna post while its still up lmao reader appreciation
47. Prepare for War
48. Surprise Surprise
49. Truce?...Nah
Attention please read
50. Truth for Peace
51. New beginings

23.Whats done in the dark

6.7K 233 187
By Alientee3

The minute you had woken up Katakuri told you that you had to meet with his mother again. You didn't know what she could possibly want, in your mind you thought you and her would have the least bit of contact possible. You just wanted to leave this place and go see Jun, Katakuri told you that they moved him to Brûlées place for safe keeping, you were grateful for that, at least Katakuri was taking this more seriously now. "What do you think she wants" "No clue at all"

When you reached the throne room big mom was there in all her giant...glory?

Damn, she's going in on that cake like it's her last meal

It took her a while for her to notice you two, Katakuri didn't make any move to stop the woman from eating and thinking about it you knew it was a good idea. The woman looked like she would kill you just for interrupting her eating a piece of candy. "Ahhh you two have made it good, I have some bad news for your little friend here."

Your heart was about to drop to your stomach, what could possibly be wrong now, hasn't enough bullshit happen already.

"What is it mama"

Big mom gave a smirk "Your little cafe got destroyed from the inside"

You knew you heard her correctly, and you knew she thought it was funny, and that was all the leverage you needed. Without saying a word to either big mom or Katakuri you walked out the door and not looking back. You didn't hear Katakuri follow you and for that you were grateful, you wanted to be alone completely, you just knew the way big mom looked at you either she or her kids had something to do with this. You couldn't have known they would have done that, Katakuri couldn't have known either. But there was one thing you did know and that was you were done. You had told Katakuri you would end all this madness if something else happened again and this was the last straw. You were to engulfed in your thoughts to see Smoothie right in front of you. It wasn't until she spoke that you really paid any attention to her, "it's funny how someone destroyed your cafe, I was really surprised." You clenched your fist tightly, you knew you couldn't fight her head on and win, but her presence was really pissing you off. But you quickly calmed down, you were going to get away from these people, this whole family. Karma will come back to bite them in the ass one day, you didn't know how or when but you would be waiting to see that day happen. "Get out of my way, if you think doing that will get a reaction out of me your wrong, but now you get your wish I'm leaving, know that destroying my cafe doesn't make you a better person, it just shows how weak you are not coming at me personally if you really wanted me out that bad." Smoothie snarled reaching down ready to grab you in her overly large man hands, you prepared yourself to do what you had to do, if it meant fighting back so be it. "Smoothie! what do you think your doing" It was Katakuri, you weren't happy to see him but you weren't upset that he had came to your rescue either. "Stay away from her or i will make you"

Katakuri picked you up with one hand by your waist, and the only reason you didn't protest is because you liked seeing the long legged woman angry. "We didn't destroy your little cafe it was already messed up before we could burn it to the ground." You didn't listen to a word she said, if she honestly thought you were that stupid to believe her after everything her and her family had done then she was more of an idiot than her mother. "Katakuri put me down, I'm going to call my parents and pack up my things and go get Jun so he can leave with me too."

Katakuri stopped dead in his tracks, his fingers squeezing your waist ever so slightly and quickly relaxed, you thought he was going to drop you but he put you down on the ground safely. "You would leave me, leave me and be with him is that what this is." "What! no I just don't want him to be a victim again"

"He won't have to be he's hiding out with Brûlée he is safe, can you just understand that I meant what I said I won't let anything bad happen to you anymore."

"YOUR PROMISE MEANS NOTHING IF THEY DESTROYED MY CAFE KATAKURI!, it was my pride and joy and the first thing I can call my own because I earned it without my parents. And now that they took that away from me I don't know if I can stay here or see these people everyday if I'm going to be with you."

Katakuri may have looked calm on the outside but he was anything but that, on the inside, he was panicking, he couldn't let (y/n) leave, he had finally found love, finally found someone to accept him for himself, he had shown you sides of himself that no one had ever seen. He would die before he let any of his family see him cry, relax, or even open up about his day. But with you he didn't have to hide, he didn't have to keep up this facade of being the perfect man, that's not who he was. He was never perfect, nor will he ever be, and you knew that and still loved him all the same. He would finally break if you left, he would never be the same again you were the only thing holding him together, now that he had you in his life he could never let you go, not without completely destroying him on the inside. He didn't know what he could do or say to keep you with him, but when his brain stopped panicking for a second he found a solution, one that would be his last chance to save his love.

"Move in with me! you and Jun can stay on my island, ill even get you a new cafe of your own that way you will always be with me and protected, and when I'm away no one will bother you because I wont let anyone enter my land without my permission, no one even has to know about you staying with me either."

"I don't want to hide anymore Katakuri that wont make anything better, what I want you to do is put your foot down with your family so we can be happy in peace."

"But will you do it, will you continue to be mine and move in with me if I try my best to get my siblings to stop"

"Maybe I don't want to leave you but we will see"

Honestly just those words were enough to make Katakuri happy and not lose hope, there was still a chance to save his relationship, he just hoped nothing else ruined this for him, (y/n) was all he wanted he couldn't ever stand to see her walk out of his life just as soon as he had gotten her.

"I'm calling my parents though and have them meet me here, just encase something goes wrong and I have to leave immediately"

Katakuri gave a blank look, "Why do you want so badly to leave me, is it that easy for you, because it's not for me I really want this to work but it seems like you don't even want to try anymore."

You stoped, and said absolutely nothing

He was right, you were a terrible person, no a terrible girlfriend

You looked down in shame, you knew Katakuri was right, it's like you had already giving up. You were basically telling him without words that you were giving up on him, you knew Katakuri went through so much emotionally just to be with you and here you were not even considering his feelings right now. This whole time you had been worried about you and Jun and not Katakuri, he was basically putting his family relationships on the line all for you. Everything he has been doing has been for you, and you were an idiot to have not seen it up until now.

"Kata I'm sorry I'm so so sorry I've been a horrible girlfriend, and your right I'm not being a supportive girlfriend right now, if you say you can do it I'll believe in you one hundred percent I promise, and no matter what I won't leave you even if they still try to push me away. As long as you want me around I will be happy" You held out your arms, wanting him to pick you up, even though you felt childish you wanted to hug him right now and the only way you could do that is if the giant man lifted you up to do so. Katakuri picks you up and holds you close while you snuggled into his scarf, you both may have been going through rough times but that's what love was about right. Staying with each other through good and bad, supporting one another, helping each other reach they're hopes and dreams, and helping each other grow into becoming a better person.

"Katakuri would you like to meet my parents"

" Do I have to get a suit?"

You placed a long sweet kiss upon his cheek, you giggled seeing the usual giant serious man with a faint blush dusting his cheeks. He moved deeper into his scarf trying to hide but you had already seen it.

"No just be yourself, I'm sure they'll love you, they might even bring my grandparents, oh and Kata-Kun my grandmas opinion means everything to me so make sure she likes you alright"

Katakuri gave a firm nod, he had said something similar to you twice so he knows how serious your grandmothers opinion must be.

"I will do my best to impress them"

You just smiled, you had a feeling they were gonna like him regardless of how hard he tried, but you were glad to see the man you loved so fired up to meet your folks.

"So let me get this straight you trashed the girls shop and got away with it, damn that's cold what she do to you anyway not like its her fault your an idiot"

"Bitch deserved it and she's gonna pay for what happened to me, she got more coming her way just you wait destroying that dumb cafe was just the tip of the iceberg"

" Well you see who shes with, if Katakuri finds out you did this your life is as good as gone"

"He won't find out I did it, in fact he probably thinks that freakish ass family had something to do with it, I'd let them in on my plans to if I had no doubt they would rat me out"

"Hey man its your life, just don't come crying to me when shit hits the fan, I want nothing to do with this bullshit you here me Randy."

"Yea yea yea ya wimp"

"Mama, we need to talk about that woman, I think we finally got her to go away until Katakuri intervened."

"Don't worry Smoothie, it won't be long before she leaves I have a plan to get her out of the way soon."

"What do you mean mama"

"Well even if Katakuri has feelings for that little doll there is no way he would go against my word, he will be forever loyal to me, and I just got word that an island that produces lotus honey flowers wanted to make a deal for my protection for those flowers they make the sweetest honey imaginable I bet it would taste good on biscuits or cakes. So I think it's time for Katakuri to settle down and get married don't you Mamamamama!"

None of them noticed the giant figure standing outside not making a sound, "I have to tell Katakuri and fast, he is not gonna like this but maybe we can do something about it......I hope"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 10.9K 99
What would you do when out of nowhere you were sent to the past?? and not like Martin Luther King Jr days. Like the B.C past, yes before Jesus Chris...
93K 1.9K 24
Dreams are something most brush aside. But why do these dreams feel so real? So good.. You could never imagine your dreams are leading you into somet...
119K 3.6K 40
𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙋𝙄𝙀𝘾𝙀 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 🏴‍☠️ SUMMARY: A few months had passed since you left Dressrosa...you couldn't believe the man who raised you...
1.5M 68.1K 70
(y/n) was blessed with the opportunity to grow up with the rowdy ASL trio but has no desire in her heart to be a pirate. Instead she sees herself pla...