In Another World As A Dragon...

By BlazingDragonicWolf

Welcome to another fantasy story about some guy suddenly waking up as a Dragon! Out of all the confusions, mi... More

Before Anything...
Chapter 1 - "The Awakening"
Chapter 2 - "The Intrusion"
Chapter 3 - "Rage"
Chapter 4 - "Dream"
Extras - "Chapter 4.5"
Chapter 5 - "Adventurers"
Chapter 6 - "The Far East"
Chapter 7 - "The Orphanage"
Chapter 8 - "Dispute"
Chapter 9 - "Divided"
Chapter 10 - "The Highest Mountain"
Chapter 11 - "The High Mage"
Chapter 12 - "Residence"
More Extras - "Chapter 12.5"
Chapter 13 - "Black Sun"
Chapter 14 - "Destruction"
Chapter 15 - "A Familiar Face"
Chapter 16 - "Necromancy"
Chapter 18 - "Break Time"
Chapter 19 - "White Dragon"
Even more Extras - "Pre-chapter 20"
Chapter 20 - "There You Are"
The Final Extra - "Pre-chapter 21"
Chapter 21 - "Crossing Paths"
Chapter 22 - "Climax"
Chapter 23 - "Eternity"
(Bonus Extra!) Pre-chapter 24 - "Fates Intertwined"
Chapter 24 - "Closure"

Chapter 17 - "The Second Dragon"

6.5K 196 13
By BlazingDragonicWolf

Under surged by hordes of undead dragons, our MC meets his disciple's long-lost brother after a very long time.

Draiz: "B-... Brutaz...?"

Arufaz: "So that's Draiz's brother, huh...?"

A young man then shows up behind Brutaz's back. That man is riding him! He wears a red hooded cloak, and brown shirt & long shorts. Without the cloak, one would think that he'd be just another normal villager, with nothing special to offer.

(Crazy Person): "So, you're the one who gets in my way next, huh? All of you... SHOULD JUST DIE!!"

As if responding to his words, Brutaz prepares to fire a breath attack at his own brother!

Arufaz: "Draiz...!"

Brutaz shoots a stream of fire at the 2 dragons. Arufaz merely deflects it with his wing, and the fire redirects back at Brutaz and the young man. The young man simply jumped off to avoid getting hit, while Brutaz got scorched by his own fire, and fell to the ground.

Draiz: "Brother!"

Arufaz: "Draiz, no...!"

Draiz goes after Brutaz. And all alone in the sky surrounded by hundreds of undead dragons, Arufaz gets blocked by the young man again, and this time, he's riding another dragon, with red scales. But the one thing that's similar to all of these dragons, including Brutaz, was... all of them had black eyes.

(Crazy Person): "You'll pay for that!!"

Arufaz: "This guy needs to relax more..."

------------------------------------------

Right below Arufaz's predicament, Brutaz falls on top of a burning house.

Draiz: "Brother!!"

Draiz puts away the fire by conjuring up some storm clouds and poured it down on the house. Draiz then lands near his brother.

Draiz: "Brother! Brother..."

Draiz looks at his brother's face, and he just couldn't accept it.

Draiz: "Brother... I'll... I'll get those humans for doing this to you!!"

------------------------------------------

Going back to Arufaz's predicament...

(Crazy Person): "Kill him! Tear him to shreds!! Attack!!"

All the dragons surrounding Arufaz started shooting him with each of their own elements. Though, a majority of the undead dragons shot fire. Arufaz responded by flapping his wings, and all the beams that shot towards him disappeared without a trace.

(Crazy Person): "Wha-?!! How did you...?!!"

Arufaz: "You don't need to know... and... whoever you are... you don't have any families to worry about, right...? If not... well... so long..."

Arufaz conjures up a sphere in his mouth, and...

Arufaz: "Oblivion!"

Arufaz ate the sphere, and he became surrounded by a dark aura. The aura then... burst! Anything and everything that came in contact with the sphere started to pixelate and simply disappeared from existence.

(Crazy Person): "Wha-?!! What is tha-... Ahh!!"

The young man fell from the dragon that he rode, as it also started to pixelate and whither away. He landed on another dragon, and quickly flew further away from the sphere.

(Crazy Person): "Grr... I'll destroy all of you... I'll destroy every last one of you who keeps getting in my way!!"

Draiz appears from under the dragon that the young man rode, and slammed it! Knocking the rider from his mount.

(Crazy Person): "Gaah!!"

Draiz: "This is... for my brother!!"

Draiz's body started to glow red, and the temperature around him was rising. The second the young man realized what was going on, Draiz tackled him.But instead of being hurled away, the young man split into two! Each half of his body, where he was split, showed tiny sparkles, like small stars ranging from orange to red.

Draiz: "Brother... I-......"

Draiz fell from the skies, and Arufaz caught him before his fall sped up.

Arufaz: "Draiz..."

------------------------------------------

The next day...

Draiz(opening his eyes): "Huh? Hah! W-where am I?!"

Frick: "Relax. You're still not in heaven, so be proud."

Draiz: "Huh? Wait... you look familiar..."

Frick: "What?! Are you saying that you don't remember me?!"

Draiz: "I don't bother."

Strazz(joining in the conversation): "Same old Draiz. It seems that you still haven't grown up, yet."

Draiz: "Ahh!! You're...!!"

Strazz: "Ho? Do you remember me?"

Draiz: "You're that human who muzzled my snout!! I'll kill you!!"

Strazz: "Waah! That's what you remember?!!"

As Draiz tried to lunge at Strazz, some mysterious force stopped him from midair!

Mara(with her glowing orb): "Alright. That's quite enough."

Arufaz: "Looks like your fully back in shape, huh, Draiz...?"

Draiz: "Huh? Back in shape? What do you mean?"

Mara: "You attempted to use the power of a Solar Storm."

Draiz: "What?"

Mara: "Despite being called a 'storm', a Solar Storm isn't actually a storm. Though, I'm surprised that you managed to use such a power. Is there more to the term of 'Storm Dragon' than meets the eye? Can you use any power as long as it has 'storm' in it? I must know..."

Mara approaches Draiz while he's still stuck mid-air. Draiz makes an effort to resist, but she's already at arms length!

Arufaz: "Mara..."

Mara: "I know... I know. Draiz, Arufaz will be leaving."

Draiz: "Huh?"

Mara: "He wants to be alone so he can sleep well."

Draiz: "Huh? What?!"

Mara: "He'll go to a place where his sleep won't be disturbed."

Draiz: "Arufaz!! Why?!"

Arufaz: "I thought Mara already explained it to you..."

Draiz: "But, why?!!"

Arufaz: "There's no point in continuing this conversation... Mara..."

Mara: "Right."

With Mara's orb, Arufaz disappeared and was sent somewhere else.

Mara: "I placed a seal on him, so that nothing, not even my powers, can possibly find and go to him. But, once he wakes up, he'll soon get transported back to Mount Everlast. So, do wait for some time, little one."

 Draiz: "Don't call me 'little'!! Ahh!!! What am I supposed to do in a human settlement?!! Hey! I know! I can just eat some more humans!!"

Strazz: "You will do no such thing!"

Draiz: "And who's gonna stop me?!! You?!"

Draiz continues on with his squables, while Mara looks closely at her orb.

Mara: "Something is about to be awakened... "

Inside Mara's orb holds an image of something white. It seems to be a dragon with white scales, but... why does its expression hold so much rage?

______________________________

(Next Chapter Preview): "Break Time"

Draiz: "Reign of Thunder!"

Lars: "When are you gonna eat me?"

Mara: "Hmm... there seems to be some sort of curse implanted behind this cloak."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105 18 12
After getting hit by a truck, a unsucessful twenty four year old dies and is reincarnted into a fantasy world as an infant baby boy. Given a second c...
72 0 25
Hideyoshi Tsuyoi, a boy from Earth, wakes up in a strange world where everything is completely different than what he's used to. After being ridicule...
3 1 1
Follow the tale of Arthur as he discovers the secret of his parents and gets dragged into his favorite bed time story in this medieval fantasy tale..
450 15 19
What happens when you fall in love with someone you barely know? A secret kiss on the first meeting, and him mysteriously disappearing? What if you h...