Reborn In Water || ATLA

Galing kay erinf14

Aelita had never believed that Zuko would find the Avatar alive and well. Zuko dreamed that airbender wouldn'... Higit pa

Machines
Gasoline
Critical Acclaim
Let Go
Shepard of Fire
Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
Face Down
I'm Awake Now
Warmness On The Soul
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
A Nightmare To Remember
Heretic
Sidewinder
Forgotten Faces
Burning House
Carry On Wayward Son
I Won't See You Tonight
Help
Heathens
The River
We Won't Back Down
Teenagers
Pain
Thunder
Numb
Cross Our Bones
Paradigm
My Immortal
Angels Fall
Unholy Confessions
Paranoid
All In Your Hands
Last To Know
The Wild Ride
Awake And Alive
The Great Escape
Chaos
The Ghost Of You
Coming Back Down
Bleed
My Heart I Surrender
Life On Standby
The House That Built Me
Fire It Up
Tension
Pens And Needles
Blackbird
I Don't Belong Here
Snuff
Alone
Three Cheers For Five Years
Hear Me Now
Playing With Fire
Lovely
Welcome To The Black Parade
Update
This Is Gospel
Bring Me Back To Life
Slipped Away
Meet Me On The Battlefield
Head Above Water
To Be Continued

Shall We Begin?

18.1K 310 34
Galing kay erinf14

Disclaimer; I do not own nor did I create the Avatar universe or any of the original characters. The only characters that are of my own creation are those not used in the show or comics. There will be some changes to the show's plot, details, and timeline.

Aang and Toph - 14/15
Katara, Azula, Aelita (OC) - 15/16.
Sokka and Zuko -17/18

The others around them are of similar ages. The age change is to help the story flow and work better with the overall more mature themes/nature.

Aelita = eye-lee-ta

Some chapters will include cursing, mature themes, and languages. Read at your own discretion. A few episodes will be a little out of order, it won't affect anything heavily, just helping further the plot better. There will also be occasional small chapters that will take place essentially between episodes to add more depth to the characters and clear up details.

UPDATE: 
If you're a long-time reader and you've just come back for more, you deserve a gold star, because my writing has come a long, LONG way since we started this journey in 2020. 

If you're a new reader, you still deserve a gold star because when I look back to the start of Book One, I just have to chuckle when I see the way things have evolved with my own eyes. I have a lot of love for Book One, it's where Aelita was born, but I have even more love for Book Two, and Book Three is currently my baby. 

With that said, welcome to the wild ride! Be sure to add Book Two: Carved in Rock and Book Three: Forged in Fire to your libraries so you can follow along with Aelita's story, because I might be biased, but I think its a good one. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

224K 6.6K 64
Eziri is the eldest daughter of Ozai and Ursa, Princess of the Fire Nation, and the embodiment of perfection. Or...at least she was. What will happe...
6.5K 336 44
Elora found herself burdened by the weight of her destiny as the Avatar, a role thrust upon her at a tender age. The duties and responsibilities chip...
14K 576 20
ᡃ αΆ»α΅˜α΅α΅’ Λ£ Κ³α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆα΅‰Κ³ - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 - "π™ΊπšŽπšŽπš™ πš’πš 𝚊 πšœπšŽπšŒπš›πšŽπš..πš™πš•πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽ?" 𝙸 πš•πš˜πš˜πš”πšŽπš 𝚊𝚝 π™Έπš›πš˜πš‘ πšœπšŒπšŠπš›πšŽπš. βžͺ A story about a y...
10K 474 63
It has been five Years since the Hundred Years war has ended, the Avatar bringing balance to a once broken world. In that time in what was once the F...