Adrenaline Rush (iKon Fanfic)...

-horangikonic- által

(Y/N) was in her last year of high school and after half the year passed, her P.E. Teacher switched. Her firs... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 29

771 26 1
-horangikonic- által

Author's Note: So this chapter ended up being like 2397 words.....👍 Happy reading!! ❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next week you spent most of your time with your boyfriend like you said you would. During school, you would spend your time with friends, but once school ended, you invited Jinhwan to your house so that you could be with him. It was better than you expected, being able to just sit with him on the floor of your room and talk. Especially when the two of you had the house to yourselves and sat around the living room because both Bobby and your mother weren't home yet. Maybe it was because you had this constant feeling of adrenaline flow throughout your body even if you were just sitting next to him. Whenever he smiled at you, your chest would feel like it would explode at any moment.  

Throughout the week, you continuously hugged him at random times. Jinhwan was one to hug you whenever he wanted, so this time you wanted to be the one to hug him first. At first, you were a little hesitant to randomly hug him. You thought it would be really awkward to do it because receiving hugs were easier than initiating them, but you brushed the thought away, wrapped your arms around him, and he absolutely loved it. He smiled and chuckled before returning the hug back. After that, you hugged him whenever you wanted to, and every time, your boyfriend would give you a huge smile and hug back, sometimes giving you a little kiss on your forehead, nose, or cheek with it.

One time Jinhwan was over at your house, you figured out that you yourself were also a bit clingy to him. It was a day when you and Jinhwan were sitting in the living room when Bobby and your mother weren't here. It was like any other time you and Jinhwan sat together and talked, except You were sitting in between his legs with your arms around his waist like a Koala and head leaning against his chest.
"And you always say that I'm clingy." Jinhwan said, smiling.
"Well, now I know how you feel." you said as you smiled back at him. He chuckled before giving you a kiss on the nose.

There were lots of cuddles involved during the week. It seemed like whenever you hugged Jinhwan, he would turn it into a cuddle session because he would bear hug you back and then the two of you would literally be entangled in each other for another thirty minutes just because it felt nice to do it. You felt protected around Jinhwan, and you always told yourself how lucky you were to have him as your boyfriend. Hopefully, he would be your first and last.

You also found yourself really interested in his hands. It sounds weird, but it's really what you were doing whenever you were with him. At any point in the cuddling, you would be playing with his hands. He was wearing his ring, but that really wasn't why you were so intrigued by his hands. You didn't even know yourself why you loved his hands so much.

One time while you and Jinhwan were on the couch watching a movie, you were busy playing with his hand, touching the back of it and fiddling with his fingers. He chuckled.
"Is my hand really that entertaining?" he asked.
"Your hands are really pretty." you told him. He laughed and then planted a kiss at your temple before continuing to watch the movie.

There were also times when you and Jinhwan would eat together at your house or go to a cafe to get something to eat. Doing so became one of your favorite things to do, but like the flirt he was, your boyfriend always had to tease you for it.

"Jinhwan, do you want to go to the cafe with me right now?" you asked.
"Oooooooh, are you asking me out on a date?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows.
"Oh, shut up....." you said.
"So it is a date?" he asked with a huge smile.
"Are you coming or not?" you said as you headed for the door.
"Wait for me~" Jinhwan sang as he skipped over to you.

You were expecting regular things to happen at the cafe, but that time it was a bit different. You thought you would be able to order your drinks and just spend time with Jinhwan as you just sat at a table and talked together, but you didn't because you had to deal with the freaking cashier trying to hit on him the entire time.

You walked into the cafe and headed over to the counter with Jinhwan, but not before noticing that the cashier's eyes widened and scanned him from head to toe. Your brows furrowed. She was staring at Jinhwan in awe for a good thirty seconds before snapping out of it when you cleared your throat.
"O-Oh, um, h-how can I help you?" she said nervously. You rolled your eyes when she started to blush. You ignored it and ordered your drinks.
"Name?" the cashier asked, looking at Jinhwan. He opened his mouth to speak, but you butted in first.
"(Y/N)! It's (Y/N)." you said quickly. The cashier frowned.
"Um....I was asking him." she said.
"Are you going to write it down or not? We're ordering together, just put my name on both cups, there shouldn't be a problem." you said, getting annoyed. Jinhwan stared at you.

The cashier rolled her eyes and sighed in frustration.
"You're paying right?" she asked. You nodded.
"$9.65." the cashier said. You took your wallet out from your backpack, but Jinhwan stopped you.
"I'll pay." he said with a smile.
"Oh.....okay......thanks." you said as you put your wallet away.
"W-wait, actually, it's free." the cashier said, making your brows furrow.
"What?" you said.
"He's paying right......? It's free...." she said quietly, making you scoff.

"It's free? How come? Is there a special event or....." Jinhwan said.
"No, I just......it's for you." the cashier replied as she tucked her hair behind her ear. You frowned.
"Oh, well.....thank you." Jinhwan said. He turned to leave and you were about to follow him until the cashier stopped him.
"W-Wait, could I ask you something?" she asked.
"Hm? Sure, what is it?" Jinhwan asked.
"How....how old are you?" the cashier asked, making you roll your eyes. Jinhwan looked at you and you nodded your head to the cashier.
"I'm 21." he said.
"Oh, really? I'm actually 21 too." she said with a hopeful look. You then frowned and grabbed Jinhwan's hand, which made Jinhwan's eyes widen. He smiled and then you felt him wrap his fingers around your hand in response.

You caught how the cashier looked at you with a frown and stared at your hand, which was tightly encased in his. You then turned around and brought him over to a table.
"Free, huh." you scoffed.
"What about it?" Jinhwan asked.
"That lady wasn't supposed to do that." you said. Jinhwan lifted a brow.
"What do you mean? It was kind of her to do that." he replied.
"No-I mean, something about her just.....annoys me." you said, staring at the cashier lady. You saw how she was spacing out at the counter with a huge blush on her face. She looked at Jinhwan and then started to smile to herself, which made you scowl.

You kept an eye on the cashier the entire time. Because you did, you saw how your drinks were finished and were about to go on the receiving counter, so you stood up to get them, but sat back down slowly with your brows furrowed when the cashier took the drinks and headed for you table. You frowned.
"Here's your drink." the cashier said as she put the drinks on the table.
"Hm? Oh....." Jinhwan said with a weird look, probably wondering why the cashier was all the way at your table. You stared at her.
"You know, I have perfectly functional legs." you said. The cashier looked at you. She was still holding your drink,

"Why'd you come all the way here? I could've just gotten the drinks myself." you spoke.
"I just......wanted to." she said.
"Really? I've been to this cafe since I was born, and there was never a time when the cashier got up and brought my orders to me." you said.
"What's your problem? You should be grateful that I'm doing this, quit trying to pick a fight with me." the cashier said. You glared at her. Jinhwan was sitting there, watching you silently with an amused expression.
"Look here, lady, I know what you're up to, and I don't appreciate it, so could you just leave already?" you asked.
"Who are you to tell me where to go or not, I'm going to stay here because I want to." she said. You scoff.
"Look, I don't even know why you like to meddle into other people's lives, but I'm trying to have some quality time with him, and you are making that extremely difficult." you said.

"You look pretty young to talk to me so informally like that, how old are you?" the cashier said as she squinted at you.
"My age is none of your business. Why are you still over here?" you asked.
"I told you that I just wanted to bring you guys the drinks." the cashier said. You frowned at her.
"Bring us the drinks or bring him the drinks?" you said. The cashier glared at you.
"Well, you came over here, you brought us our drinks, you can leave now." you said, bringing your gaze somewhere else.
"What's your name?" the cashier asked Jinhwan as she put her hand on his shoulder.
"Is my name that important to you?" he asked. .
"Well....." the cashier started as she looked at you. She then leaned over and whispered to him.
"We're probably going to see each other again, so....." she whispered. You crumbled the napkin in your hand furiously. Did she really think you didn't hear that?

"I need to tell you something." Jinhwan said as he shifted in his seat.
"Yes?" the cashier asked.
"She's my girlfriend. We're dating." Jinhwan said as he pointed at you.
"Yes, well, I figured, but we can still be friends, right?" the cashier asked. You wanted to hit her. She knew that you were his girlfriend and still tried to hit on him. Still trying to hit on him.
"Actually, I'd like it if we weren't friends." Jinhwan said, making you blink.
"W-What? Why?" she asked.
"Not to be rude, but I think I might have too many problems if we were friends. Probably because you'd do something so that we're more than friends." Jinhwan spoke as he sipped his drink.
"What do you mean?" she asked.
"I can clearly see that you are interested in me." Jinhwan said nonchalantly.
"Uh-I mean-that isn't-"
"It is." Jinhwan said as he cut her off. The cashier became flustered. Her face was turning red in embarrassment.
"And you say that you do know that I have a girlfriend who's sitting right across from me, yet you write your phone number on my cup and expect me to call you." Jinhwan said. You choked on your drink and shot a glare at the cashier.

"Uh....." the cashier nervously said as she fiddled with her fingers.
"Not to mention how you favoured me more than her." he said.
"What?" the cashier replied.
"You know what you did. My girlfriend said that she would pay and you were waiting for her to do so, but when I said that I would pay instead, you gave the drinks for free." Jinhwan said. The cashier was speechless. She stared at the floor.
"Sorry, but I'm not a two-timer, and I like my girlfriend more than you." Jinhwan said as he stood up.
"You should probably go back to the counter. There's a line." you said with a glare. Then, Jinhwan grabbed your hand and led you out of the cafe with the drinks. You frowned the entire way out.

Annoyed at what happened just now, you didn't say anything and kept the frustrated expression on your face.
"Are you okay?" Jinhwan asked softly. You didn't say anything.
"Are you mad?" he asked. He leaned over to see your face, but you turned your head to the side.
"Don't be mad...." he said quietly. You sighed.
"I'm not mad....." you said.
"Are you sure?" he asked.
"Well, I'm not mad at you. I'm ticked at that freaking cashier." you said. Jinhwan took a sip of his drink.
"She was being a little annoying..." Jinhwan agreed.
"Not just that! Dude, she was totally hitting on you! And she knew that I was your girlfriend!" you exclaimed.

"I mean, sure, you do look great, but that doesn't mean she can just give you her phone number with me around! And I can't believe she brought our drinks to us and started to flirt with you just so that she could do her seducing or crap! Even with her freaking hand on your shoulder! She was touching your arm too, you know that?" you ranted. Jinhwan stared at you.
"What." you said. He immediately broke into a smile and chuckled.
"Were you jealous?" he asked. You blinked.
"W-Well, yeah, why wouldn't I......" you trailed off quietly. He laughed before grabbing your hand. You looked at him.
"Don't worry, (Y/N). I wouldn't fall for something like that." he said. You smiled.

And so, the two of you walked back home together, holding hands while you ranted just a little bit more. You saw how Jinhwan finished his drink. That phone number was still written in sharpie on the cup, which made you frown at it again.
"Are you done with that?" you asked.
"Hm? Oh, yeah." he said.
"Okay, I'll take it, then." you said before snatching his cup, running to the nearest trash can, and literally chucking the thing into it. You came back and Jinhwan was staring at you. After processing what happened, he chuckled and shook his head. He grabbed your hand and brought you closer to kiss your cheek before walking home with you.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

227K 6K 35
One shots featuring members of iKON: Kim Jinhwan (Jay) Kim Hanbin (B.I) Kim Jiwon (Bobby) Goo Junhoe (June) Song Yunhyeong (Song) Kim Donghyuk (DK) J...
54.5K 2.4K 21
"I lost almost everything that I love the most.." ©anonnoying 2015 [COMPLETED]
9.4K 311 9
this is a bxb book so, you've been warned! © luvjiwonverse, 2019 start: 24th june 2019 end: 9th april 2020
1.8K 54 13
-Part 3 of Troublemakers- Jinhwan and Junhoe finally got together. But now four years of separation test their relationship. Will they still last af...