Duel Magic

By DragonsFairy

(Yami Yugi/AtemXOC and YugiXOC Love Story) ( Under editing) (Female OC) In an orphanage in America, there liv... More

The Beginning
New Family
Finally Home!
New Friends?
New School
Fire!
The Past is Present
Let's Dance!
Something New!
Let's Get This Started!
The Egyptian God Cards!
Friends Till The End Part 1
Friends Till The End Part 2
Let the Finals Begin!
Ryou VS Yugi
The Second and Third Duel
The Last Three Duels!
Virtual Duel!
Cold Judge
Virtual Mess!
Semi-Finals Part 1
Semi-Finals Part 2
Finals! Random Time With All!
New Evil Is Here! New Power?
Where is Pegasus?
Rebecca and the Professor
The Loss Of Yugi
Yugi Vs. Yami, Forget the Past
Fighting for a Friend
Monsters, Dartz, and the Truth
Yugi's Back, World is Safe
New Tournament! My Yugi!
First Round
My Yugi! Not Yours!
Stop Trying To Steal My Boyfriend!
CHEATER!
The End Begins!
Back To The Past! Lets Go!
Bakura's Attack!
To little To Late
The Dark One Cometh Part 1
The Dark One Cometh Part 2
In the Name of the Pharaoh
The Final Journey
The Final Duel Part 1
The Final Duel Part 2
The Final Duel Part 3
The Final Duel Part 4
Epilogue
Author Note

Nearing the End?

1.7K 43 8
By DragonsFairy

Episode(S): 208 - 213

"I'm starting to think we will never find the Pharaoh!" said Yugi as they looked for the Pharaoh. They wondered till they saw two girls and a river.

They were walking by till one of the girls noticed them and ran to Yugi, thinking he was the Pharaoh.

"I do not believe that this man is my husband," said the other women who was now noticed to be holding a baby. "Though, I do find it odd that this man resembles my husband and this girl resembles me."

The group decided to introduce themselves, though Tea seemed to be annoyed by the child in the Queen's arms and Joey and Tristan were making fun of Yugi by telling him that, that would one day be Lilly holding their child, when a group of men in robes came after them.

"You guys promise you are friends with the Pharaoh?" asked Mana. They all nodded.

"Then you are our friends as well!" said the queen. Mana then made a huge wave and crashed it onto the men chasing them, and then they ran.

After a while, they were walking and talking to Sahera and Mana when Bobasa stopped walking, causing Joey to crash into him.

"Watch it! Put your break lights on next time!" yelled Joey as he then went to walk around him, only to look forward and notice someone in the distance.

"Pharaoh!" yelled the group, causing said man to turn and look at them.

"Yugi?" asked the man.

"Long time no see!" said Joey.

They all then ran down to him.

~ A few minutes later ~

The Pharaoh was sitting in the sand with his wife between his legs, their son in her arms. The others, besides Mana and Bobasa, or tubby as nicked named by Joey and Tristan, were around them.

They all talked till Shada showed up and told the Pharaoh where Bakura was. He, Sahera, and Mana decided to go with him to find Bakura. The queen and king gave their son to a solder to take him back to the palace. The queen then got on her husband's horse with him and Mana got on behind her. They then left to the place where Bakura was at.

~At Kel ena ~

They were walking till they were surrounded by walking skeletons.

"AHHH!" screamed Mana.

"We're surrounded!" screamed Sahera.

Mana then decided to fight and got off the horse. Sahera then joined her to fight.

"Go, my love, we have it from here," said Sahera.

"Yeah! Listen to her! Your wife is always right!" said Mana. Shada just nodded his head, knowing that disagreeing with Sahera was a death wish.

They fought to the point where the queen and Mana were able to summon their spirit beast.

~With the Pharaoh ~

He was being attacked by spirits till Mahad came and they started to fight Diabound. They had won, till Bakura used the Dark spirits to heal himself. He then sent a final attack on Mahad.

"No!" said the Pharaoh.

"It is alright, Pharaoh," said a voice. He looked up to see the Dark Magician girl pulling Mahad up.

"He is safe," said the Light Magician girl. He looked to see Mana and Sahera.

"Mana! Sahera!" he yelled in happiness.

"We knew you would need some help!" said Mana.

"What kind of women would we be if we let you have all the fun?" said Sahera.

The two females then went down to the Pharaoh and had their spirit beast fight alongside Shada. They held him off till the other Priests arrived and fought with them.

~With the others~

They had ran all the way to the palace to try and find out what the Pharaoh's true name was. They separated to try and get clues on his name.

~With the Pharaoh ~

They had managed to harm Bakura so that he was weak, but he still put his three items in the stone.

"That's enough!" said the Pharaoh.

"Give those items back!" said the queen, her hand in her husbands as she stood by his side.

"I fear not! Leave them where they are!" laughed Aknadin.

"What is the meaning of this?" asked the Pharaoh.

"I created them and I decide what happens to them!"

"He has lost his mind!" said the queen as her husband and brother went to stand in front of her.

Bakura then turned to sand and disappeared. Shada then appeared and told the pharaoh to stop Aknadin.

"He is a trader!" he said as he tried to get his key back. Aknadin then pushed him back and froze them all in time. He then retrieved the remaining items and placed them in the stone.

Zork then appeared and changed him into a monster. He then started to talk about his past.

"Seto, Sahera, you are my son and daughter!" he said as he explained as to why he left them. "You should also know that the former king was my brother! So if anything were to happen to the current one, Seto would be the next in line! And once I kill the Pharaoh's son, Sahera and Seto will be able to have a son that can take the throne after them!" (Note: In ancient Egypt, incest was a good thing because it kept the royal blood line "pure")

He then went to try and kill the Pharaoh, but Asad(s/p) got in his way and protected the Pharaoh and the others. Everyone then unfroze.

Aknadin then started to talk about the past and how he felt about things, trying to convince his children to join him.

"I had to give up my wife and children, but even so, you both found your way back to me. Seto in the court and Sahera by having the Pharaoh fall for her. You were both meant for greatness!"

~With the others~

They pulled Bobasa out of the palace to get some grapes outside, then got on his back to fly to the Valley of the Kings.

Once there, Tristan ran off without the others, while the others watched Bobasa leave.

~With the Pharaoh ~

Aknadin kept trying to convince his children to go to his side when Bakura reappeared.

"Now then. We have some catching up to do, don't we?" said Bakura with a smirk. Everyone was shocked. He then started talking to Aknadin and told him to let him handle the Pharaoh and that he should focus on convincing his son and daughter to be loyal to Zork.

"You both have been chosen to have power, greater than that of the Egyptian Gods!" said Bakura.

"What! What are you talking about?" asked the Pharaoh. They then started to talk about a peasant girl who had great power in her and that they had to make sure her power didn't get into the wrong hands.

"Diabound! Strike down the Pharaoh!" said Bakura as he summoned his monster. He then attacked the Pharaoh.

Meanwhile, Aknadin tried to convince Seto and Sahera to go with him, but thanks to the words of the others, they started to break free of his control, angering him. Aknadin then opened a portal and threw his children into it then he followed them through it.

"Sahera!" yelled the Pharaoh as his wife disappeared. He tried to go through the portal but was stopped by Diabound. He and the others were then separated as well.

~ With the others ~

"Check it out! We can't pass through walls here," said Tea in shock.

"Yeah. I'm not surprised. From what Grandpa told me, the tomb is pretty well protect," said Yugi as he looked at everything around him. Joey then tried to run in, but was nearly killed by huge needles flying at him.

"You do realize that all tombs have traps to keep out intruders, right?" asked Lilly as she looked at a freaked out Joey.

"You could have told me that sooner!" yelled Joey.

After a few minutes they came to an area with statues and Yugi instructed them on how to get by them. Though, Joey was doing some stupid things in which Lilly had to smack him to get him to be more serious.

They then entered the next room to see the final test.

"The monster will only come out to attack you if the sense fear, and with the weight of the world on our shoulders, we don't have time to be afraid!" said Yugi as he and Lilly walked across the bridge.

"Well, we're right behind you guys!" said Joey as he and the others fallowed the couple.

"This must be where Grandpa found the millennium puzzle!" said Yugi.

"There's nothing here!" said Joey in anger.

"Maybe there is another room?" asked Lilly in confusion.

"Good luck finding it!" said Joey as he placed his hand on a pillar. Then the wall moved up behind him.

"Always count on the idiot to find a way!" said Lilly with a smile on her face.

"Shut up!" yelled Joey.

'Here we go!' though Lilly as she and the others got ready to move forward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878 11 4
Yu Gi Oh! X Pokemon X slight! Super Danganronpa Another 2 crossover Setsuka Chiebukuro was reincarnated into a new world after her murder. She awaken...
7.3K 145 31
Emiko Kaiba isn't exactly on the best of terms with her older brother, Seto. When Yugi Muto defeats Seto in one fateful duel, the eldest Kaiba is lef...
2.2K 55 6
Joey Wheeler and Seto Kaiba have been dating for a year. Kaiba only started dating him because he thought it would make him more popular. But Kaiba h...
738 18 15
When Amanda does something that catches the eyes of someone that swears that she met once, and only once, she tries to find a way to use her magic to...