Drarry Oneshots

By kaiheartsoo

Drarry. The love no one noticed. But well, we did. That's why, let's make their forbidden, unspoken love a r... More

Author's note
Getting It
A New Spell
Author's note
It Always Happens Under the Mistletoe
Never Have I Ever
Origami
A Date to the Samhain Ball
My Father Won't Hear About This
You Love Me For It
The Claiming of Harry Potter
His Thoughts
Harry's Boggart
Snitch A Kiss
Amortentia
My Everything
Only A Fantasy
A Healing Grace
The Best Christmas Present
You, Me and The Stars
Not An Update
Kiss Me Awake
Kiss Me Awake (Part II)
Pretty Lips
announcement ; (closed for awhile)

Beg For It

13.8K 325 485
By kaiheartsoo

Warning: As almost everyone was up for some good smut, here I am. However, those of you are still innocent for this world, do not read this. Ok maybe some of you will be like fuck it, imma read this shit. But no. Some of you are really like real innocent. So don't read it. Okay? Lol I even put some angst in the middle. Enough of my talk, let's get on with this.

Sorry for any typos. I was typing super fast to finish this. So yeah.

(Btw, this is their 8th year at Hogwarts).

♢♢♢

Malfoy was at it again.

This has been going on for a few days and Harry is getting way too frustrated, neither he can confront Malfoy nor he can do something about his newfound problem.

It happens anytime, anywhere and Harry hates himself and Malfoy for that. In the classes, in the hall, in the corridors and where not. It's not as if Harry voluntarily wants it to happen, well, it just happens.

Malfoy was fucking teasing him.

Not that i-am-your-arch-enemy kind of teasing, it was more like the i-could-take-you-just-here type.

Yes. Draco fucking Malfoy was teasing Harry Potter. His supposed enemy.

It started one fine morning–not for Harry–when they were in their Potions class. Professor Snape just instructed them to brew the Felix Felicis, and was roaming around, finding even the smallest of mistakes. Typical Snape.

And of all people Harry got partnered with none other than Malfoy. Cliché much? Not at all. They've been glaring at each other from the starting of the period and considering Snape's tendency to make people suffer, he did the only possible thing.

"I say the instructions, you follow it." Was Malfoy's first words after they sat together for the assignment. Bloody git. But Harry obliged it nonetheless. After all, he was not in a mood to bicker with Malfoy and let's not add that part where Harry knew nothing about how to brew a potion. He didn't by all means, desired a weeklong of detention.  That too, with Snape. Not happening.

"Now add the Powdered rue and stir it." Malfoy muttered, uninterested in the whole process. Harry followed.

"Not that way, idiot. Give that to me!" Malfoy snatched the spoon from Harry and stirred the mixture clockwise. Oh. Harry was stirring it in the anti-clockwise direction.

And then it happened. Maybe Harry was just imagining things, but he saw it. Malfoy's slender fingers were wrapped tightly around the thick handle of the spoon and he.......was rubbing it.

What?

Harry's eyes followed the motion of his hands and they went up and down and his thumb stopping midway to flick at the tip. Harry suddenly felt as if someone has turned up the room temperature a notch cause if not, Harry doesn't know why for Merlin's sake he was feeling hot. Hell, he felt as if he was burning.

Malfoy's long fingers trailed down the handle, his thumb and fingers both rubbing the spoon vigorously and worst of all, his eyes were closed. Harry's pants felt tight and he was getting weak in the knees. What does Malfoy think he's doing?

After a few seconds which felt like hours to Harry, Malfoy took a spoonful of the brewing potion and put it into his mouth, swallowing its contents. Harry could see his Adams apple bobbing up and down and he isn't sure anymore what to feel. To make matters worse, Malfoy gave a long suck before leaving the poor spoon.

"You aren't supposed to consume it before six months," Harry said weakly, his voice came out as a trembling whisper.

"Of course I know that, idiot. But I felt like it. Somehow it tastes good. Real good." And Harry gulped in a good amount of air, he needed it. At that moment, he wanted nothing more than to just punch the smirk off Malfoy's face. He would've too, if only Snape wasn't present.

Out of all people in a humongous school as Hogwarts, Harry's mind is muddled up with thoughts revolving around Draco Malfoy and his sinful, red lips, even after Potions ended. He felt shameful that he's thinking about those lips in Transfiguration, but it's not as if he could help it. The more he tried to just knock off those red, probably soft lips, and the long, slender fingers wrapping around the length of the spoon, it kept coming back.

Harry didn't manage to go through Transfiguration without any destructions, no. His carelessness caused not one, but three mismatched objects that earned him a detention in the evening. So much for not having a detention. And Harry blamed it all on Malfoy.

♢♢♢

Hermione has been giving Harry concerned looks all throughout the week and even asked like a million times if he is feeling okay. And Harry said yes. What else would he have said, that "Oh my god, Hermione, Malfoy's lips are so beautiful." No. Never in a million years.

They went down for dinner, with Hermione asking if he needed help as Harry kept on bumping people and didn't even say sorry. He is in his little world without a care.

The trio sat down at the Gryffindor table and it wasn't long before Professor Dumbledore instructed to start the feast. And it wasn't long before Harry's roaming eyes found the certain someone–who has been teasing his already messed up mind–in the Slytherin table.

He was looking right back at him. A silent battle of heated gaze followed the next couple of minutes, and Malfoy was the first one to break it. Harry thought it was over, but he was sadly mistaken. It seemed Malfoy had other plans to make Harry's night even more miserable.

Harry's breath hitched as Malfoy grabbed a cherry from the nearest bowl and the teasing was back. This time, along with putting the cherry in his mouth, he momentarily put three fingers together and then again took them out. Harry could hear the, dare he say, sensual sounds filled with so much sex, yes, that he was making as he sucked the life out of that cherry. And Harry could feel a prominent bulge forming in his pants, again.

When it seemed that finally, finally the cherry's over and possibly the teasing as well, Malfoy licked his lips, giving Harry a glance biting his lips, and then let out a moan. Yes, a freaking moan.

Crabbe and Goyle gave him strange looks and Malfoy responded with, "The food is so good." And they didn't press any further.

Malfoy had his signature smirk on his face as he got up, a bit earlier, to leave the Great Hall. Had he just walked out of the place, when Harry stood up briskly as well, and literally rushed out, leaving a very confused Ron and Hermione with a knowing smile.

Malfoy was whistling a tune while he walked up the stairs. He was sure his plan worked well, and his words matched when someone slammed his body against the hard walls.

"Ouch. What the bloody hell do you think you're doing Potter?" Malfoy groaned, rubbing his shoulder.

Harry's hot breaths fell on his face, and Malfoy noticed he had his arms against the wall, and he was totally caged by a person called Harry Potter.

"What do you think you are doing Malfoy?" Harry let out huskily, his tone sending a shiver down his spine. But he's not complaining. He planned this after all, he knew that something like this was going to happen, sooner or later.

"I was going to my room, what else? What kind of an idiotic question is that Potter?" And yet he didn't give in.

He wanted Potter to beg.

That's all it was to it. He wanted Potter to beg for him, to please him and do things to him that would satiate him. Satiate the burning desire inside him. No, Malfoy wouldn't give in that easily.

"You know what I mean. What you have been doing this past week."Harry gritted out again and held his wrists tighter and moving even closer. Malfoy felt his skin burning wherever Harry touched and their bodies were so close, so damn close leaving no place for imaginations. And they could feel the heat from the other, and their rapid beating heart.

"I've been studying, don't look at me like that, I do that too. Then eating, showering, doing homework and a lot of other things, but you do them as well. What's up with you tonight Potter?" Malfoy kept on a impassive face and tried to look annoyed. But hell, he was enjoying this, way too much. The frustration smeared over Harry's face gave him a weird feeling of satisfaction and oh he loved it. 

"Fuck, Draco." And Malfoy shivered yet again. His name sounded so good, so sensual when it fell from his lips. "Just take responsibility. Look what you've done, I wasn't like this before, but fuck, this is....fuck." Harry said, and guided Malfoy's right hand towards his groin. Malfoy could see the bulge forming in his pants and he gulped. It looked so big. He licked his lips thinking about how it would feel and taste if he took it in his hot mouth. The idea seemed oddly promising.

Harry let out a whine when Malfoy's fingers touched his hardness, and he slumped his head on his shoulder.

"Say the word." Demanded Malfoy.

Harry bit his lips and panting hard over his shoulder, contemplated for few seconds and stuttered, "Plea...please."

Harry Potter begging to him was giving him feelings that he had never felt before and he was up for exploring more. They've already crossed the line, there's no going back now.

"Come." Malfoy whispered sweetly in his ears, and dragged him towards the place, which Harry is quite familiar to as the 'Room Of Requirements.'

A door appeared out of nowhere when they stood in front of the wall for a few minutes.

As they opened the door, they gulped together, their breathing resonating throughout the silent room. This is it.

The room had a king-sized bed, a table beside it which had a bottle of lube on it, including a fresh set of clothes. The moonlight bathed the whole place, and it looked beautiful.

"You thought of all this?" Harry muttered in surprise. Sure, they both thought of the bed and the lube, but the clothes idea was purely Malfoy's.

"Oh shut up, I didn't specify the the flavor of the lube, but I see you got it covered." Malfoy sniggered, which was rewarded by an eye roll from the accused boy.

"Enough, now get on the bed." Harry voiced out his thoughts.  Malfoy chuckled, "Impatient much?" and shoved Harry on the bed, and got on top of him. He brought his face closer to Harry's and Harry could smell Malfoy's strong intoxicating cologne, hell, it was making him dizzy.

"What do you want Potter?" Harry was going crazy each second and Malfoy being so close to him wasn't helping. He needed release, he just wanted to turn Malfoy over and slam into him rough and hard. But at the same time, he wanted to know what Malfoy was up to. So he bit his lips, biting by back his desire and waited. Patiently.

"Do you want me to suck you?" He cooed, trading his fingers around the place place Harry wanted them most, just there, but not quite there. Harry bucked up his hips but was forced down by him. "Tsk tsk. Never knew I'd see you Luke this. Writhing under me. It's.....hot." Malfoy's face was now an inch away from his hardness, his hot breath fanning over it.

"Do you want me to suck your cock the way I sucked the cherry? Do you Potter?"Draco demanded, and if it was even possible Harry got harder at that. He couldn't believe that Draco Malfoy was making him hard, so painfully hard.

"Please." Muttered Harry again, which brought a satisfying look to his face.

"If you're begging so shamelessly. Let's see how long you can last, shall we?" Malfoy's fingers fiddled with Harry's clothes and it wasn't long before they came off, and went flying to some corner of the room. Harry was just lying in his boxers beneath him. Malfoy could see the soaked region of his boxers, and licked his lips at the sight. That was something Malfoy always wanted to see, Harry Potter under him, begging for release and him pleasuring Harry.

Malfoy rubbed his calloused fingers over Harry nipples, punching and flicking it every now and then, and the buds hardened instantly under his touch. He smirked, lowering his head to take one in his oh so hot mouth. Harry bit his lips to stop the embarrassing moans that would come out and fixed his gaze on Malfoy who is sucking on his nipples now. Malfoy nibbled on the right bud, bit on it hard–which emitted a strangled moan from Harry–and then lapped at it lovingly to ease, the pain. His other hand was twisting and the left one, giving it the same amount of attention.

Malfoy unlatched himself from sucking Harry's nipples, and moved towards his neck. He sucked on a spot which got Harry trembling under him, and he was more than pleases to see a purplish mark forming when he sat up.

Harry was biting his lips so hard to draw out blood and sure enough a drop can be seen on them. Malfoy thought for a moment before gently pecking him on the lips, which earned him a surprised moan from Harry.

Malfoy was now straddling Harry and he could feel Malfoy's wetness touching his thigh. It was so warm and wet, and Harry wanted to taste it. He never thought he'd take another man's thing in his mouth, but if it's Malfoy, it's okay. Hell, he's even eager for it. Though Harry doesn't know why.

He was jarred out of his thoughts when he felt something pressing on his warmth. Malfoy's slender fingers were carefully rubbing and pressing down on him, and Harry felt he'd come any moment. Malfoy descended his mouth downwards and Harry held his breath.

"You're so big, Harry," Malfoy's hot breath was fanning over his cock, only a partition of a thin cloth between them. He swirled the tip of his tongue over the wet part forming over the boxers, and took in the musky scent of Harry. It smelt too good to him, and he rubbed his tongue more desperately to taste more, while Harry was clutching so hard on the sheets his knuckles turning white.

He took the boxers off in a agonizingly slow manner, and there it was, in its full glory. His mouth watered at the sight–Potter was literally dripping–and he went down again. He wanted to savour this moment, when he tastes Harry Potter, and not take things too fast. He wanted to make Harry remember this night, and beg more, each and every night that will come. He took the already dripping cock in his hot and warm cavern, and this time Harry moaned without any restraint. It was too much for him. Malfoy's mouth felt just too good around him.

"Fuck. It feels so good...fuck, Malfoy." And a string of curses broke out from him when he gave his balls a harsh suck. "Fuck shit fuck fuck fuck fuck." Malfoy smirked in pride for making Potter sob under him. The sounds the boy who lived was making, made him harder, and he knew, at the slightest touch he would come. But the night was still young.

Malfoy flicked his warm tongue over the slit and sucked the precum that came out. He moved down to the base, sucking his balls, his other hand rubbing the shaft.

"Fuck shit fuck shit Draco fuck fuck..." Harry was feeling unimaginable pleasure at this moment and he was groaning and whimpering trying to keep up with the boy worshipping his cock.

Malfoy looked up at Harry for a second, his eyes darkened with lust, and dipped his head again. This time taking all of Harry in his mouth. Slowly. Taking it in till the base. He kept his eyes fixed on Harry's, and started bobbing his head up and down. His hands held Harry's hips hard, so that all of a sudden he doesn't thrust up and fuck his mouth mercilessly. And yes, by the blown away look in his eyes, he wanted that. So fucking bad. But didn't do it. It's not as if Malfoy has a gag reflex or something, but that would be over too soon. Harry too well knew he'd come the second he hit Malfoy's throat. Tonight, he wanted to give Harry Potter the best night of his life. Yes, if this is a one time thing, but maybe no if Harry let him do this after this night as well.

Malfoy hummed in a low, husky tone, and rubbed his tongue over the slit. At the same time, he massaged his balls.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I'm gonna cum. Draco I'm gonna cum....I'm gonna..." And that was the cue, Malfoy completely removed his mouth from what he was doing, let alone anything.

"No, fuck....noo.."Harry begged, but Malfoy wasn't budging. He kept a strong hold on Harry's hands to prevent him from touching himself. Harry let out strangled groans, his voice choking at the end. He wanted release so bad, so fucking bad, but Malfoy wouldn't give it to him. He was smirking as he blew over his weeping cock and smirked when it twitched under him.

When Harry relaxed a bit, breathing irregularly after going almost over the edge, that's when his cock disappeared in his mouth again, forcing a sob out of him. Malfoy sucked hard, hollowing Hus mouth, his lips sliding up and down the moist skin of his member. And Harry was feeling it again. Heat pooled inside his stomach again, but he dare not say anything lest he stops sucking.

"I'm going to....." A whisper left his mouth. But this time, Malfoy didn't remove his mouth and kept on sucking. Harry's vision turned blinding white as he felt the heat building up in his groins. And it was too much for him. His back arched, his fingers gripping on Malfoy's locks, he came in hot spurts inside his mouth.

And fucking Malfoy swallowed it all. He drank every bit, gulping it all down. Harry convulsed under him for a few minutes, as he came down from his high. And Malfoy finally let go of his cock. Harry could see the white strand of his saliva and his own cum connecting his cock and Malfoy's swollen lips. And that moment, Harry thought, no one is as beautiful as Draco Malfoy and he'd do anything to make him his. He'd make Draco Malfoy his. The sheer beastly desire scared him, because never had he thought he could want someone so much.

"You taste so good, fuck. It felt as if I'd come from just taking your cock in my mouth." Malfoy said, licking his lips. Harry looked at him from under his half-lidded eyes, propped up on his elbows, and his eyes grew darker at the sight. He felt the desire course throughout his body like lava flows and in a swift movement, he had him pinned underneath him. Malfoy was surprised for a second and look up to meet the two dark, lustful green orbs and something in his eyes that he couldn't place his finger on. It looked unfamiliar on Harry, but somehow, that look brought tingles all over his skin.

Harry didn't ask for permission but slammed his lips on Draco's surprised and limp ones and forcefully opened his mouth. He could taste himself in his mouth, and that seemed to turn him on even more. Harry pulled back for second when he felt the lips under his weren't moving and gave him a questioning glance. But it was soon over when Malfoy closed his eyes and pressed his lips over Harry's again. No words were needed anymore. Any question, and any confession, could wait till the next morning.

Malfoy's lean frame pushed closer to him, and he wrapped his arms around Harry's neck going deeper. Harry's hands were lost in Malfoy's blonde locks as his tongue rubbed against his, exploring his deepest caverns. Kissing Malfoy felt so good, he was regretting why he did not kiss him sooner. Harry felt as if his lips were a perfect match with him, it felt Malfoy's body fit perfectly into his. It's almost as if his body, his lips, his everything belonged with him, as if he belonged with Malfoy. He felt too fragile, too delicate under him, and he'd protect him at any cost. But did Malfoy felt the same way? Harry was drowned in his own thoughts as they kissed senselessly.

Harry moved away from his lips and kissed his way down his neck, nibbling in his way. Malfoy didn't know when his clothes were ripped off from his body, and he was naked, revealing his all to Harry. He bit down on a certain place and Malfoy choked on air.

"Harry..." Malfoy clawed on Harry's skin, as Harry admired his artwork. A prominent mark was forming in the place he just bit, and he licked over it to soothe his pain. He wanted to pleasure Malfoy, and make him remember this night. Just like Malfoy did.

Harry gave the same, even more attention to Malfoy's surprisingly pink nipples, making him release more of his delicious moans. Harry loved it. He kissed his way down Malfoy's lean body, and Malfoy trembled under his soft and loving touch. Malfoy felt his heart suddenly beating faster than usual, suddenly he was more aware of his touches, the sweet kisses that Harry placed on his body. Was Harry's kisses always this sweet? Is he like this to everyone? The thought of Harry being this loving to anyone else other than him evoked a strange emotion in him. But he brushed it off, momentarily, that is.

Then Harry reached Malfoy's Malfoy's scars. They were starkly marred all over his naked chest, making it harder to forget about the past occurrences.

"I....did this. I....to you. I......hurt you like this.....these scars, I made them. I.....you...." Harry stuttered, his voice cracking in the end. The guilt was eating him and he couldn't take it. Malfoy felt his heart constrict, when he looked at Harry blaming himself and hurting inside. He doesn't know why he did it. He really doesn't. But that moment, he pulled Harry up, and embraced him and Harry–without a word– clung onto his body like his life depended on him. Their scent mingled with each other, and Harry cried softly on his shoulder. Their bodies merged together, nothing between them, as they felt pain wash away at the touch of the other. Leaving only guilt behind.

"I'm sorry....I'm sorry, I never wanted to hurt you," Harry sobbed out, his hold on Malfoy getting tighter. "I....I....."

Malfoy ran his fingers over Harry's back, maybe it's his way of soothing him, maybe. He doesn't know.

"You didn't do anything, you didn't, you didn't Harry. You did nothing wrong Harry. I'm here, right? It's okay." Malfoy chanted like a mantra trying to make Harry believe that he's not the one at fault here. It was all a mistake, which Harry did not do intentionally. It was all a stupid mistake. And Malfoy never put the blame on Harry. He knew, whatever Harry did, he wouldn't kill him.

"How could you? Even after that, how could you trust this much to give me your body? How could you trust me this much?" Harry cried softly.

"I.....I don't know, seriously. I just do, Harry. I don't know myself, but right now, I trust you more than anyone, more than myself. I don't know why." Malfoy doesn't know when they got on to first name basis, but he wasn't complaining.

"Is it okay, is it okay if I make love to you?" Malfoy believed he just died and went to heaven. Harry just asked him if could not 'fuck or do' him, but if he could 'make love' to him. How sweeter can the boy get? Is he like this with everyone he's been with?

Malfoy meant to say that in his head but somehow it came out loud.

"By everyone, you mean Ginny. But no, we're not in love in the first place, I just like her, so..." Harry said.

"Wait. Wish wait a second Potter. You were not like this with her, because you didn't love her." Malfoy quoted "love", a twinkle in his eyes. He seemed to think deeply for a moment and finally asked, "Then why are you like this with me?"

And Harry's breath hitched. Of all the parts, he just had to catch that one huh?

He saw the question coming, yet he didn't know the answer. Why, really? Somehow he feels comfortable with Malfoy. He didn't know why. Just a few minutes ago, he felt a strong urge to make Malfoy his. He just....his feelings were just so messed up.

And Malfoy, he's as confused as he is, if not more.

"I.....don't know...." Harry trailed off, trying to avoid how Malfoy's shoulders dumped down. "What about you, are you like this with everyone you sleep with? Just one night stands?" He said the last part too quietly, but Malfoy heard it nevertheless.

"You think? I've never been with someone in the first place." Malfoy hid his face in the crook of Harry's neck and he could see the blush creeping up his neck. Harry believed that is the cutest thing he has ever seen. Never in his wildest dreams he would've believed that Draco fucking Malfoy would look cute, that too he'd cling onto Harry for that mattter but tada, here he is. Blushing and hugging him. He wonders how his friends will react if they come to know this of the Draco Malfoy. But one part of his brain said, as if he'd let anyone see this side of Malfoy.

"Really? With your looks and all I thought everyone would be dying to date you." Harry chuckled, brushing his fingers over Draco's back, leaving goosebumps all over his skin.

"Shut up, Potter. And yes, they do. I'm just not interested." And the old Malfoy is back.

Harry laughed and without any warning kissed the spot under Draco's ear and he yelped in response. But he snapped his mouth to stop and further embarrassing sounds from escaping. Harry started counting, because he wouldn't be able to stop screaming anytime soon. Why?

Because Harry wouldn't let him.

He kept on kissing the place, his Adam's apple, the above of his chest. And his hands roamed his back, descending downwards, reaching the perfect ass that he sneakily gives a long stare everyday. But that small information remains in the forbidden part of his brain that he prefers to ignore most of the time. Not that he actually manages to.

He moved between the round cheeks, and gave them a gentle squeeze. Malfoy let out a strangled groan, and then again becoming quiet.

"Don't try to stop your voice, it's not as if you'd be able to anyways," Harry whispered, his tone falling low and husky, sending shivers down the blonde's spine. Malfoy dreaded the second Harry once again decided to suck on his nipples because shut damn he can't stop himself from moaning from the sheer pleasure.

"Ha..Harry, do-don't...ah!" Malfoy tried to resist, but a flick of his tongue over the already hardened bud sent a thousand sparks of electricity straight to his cock. Harry smirked, sucking on them, sometimes nibbling and biting and again licking them to ease the pain. His fingers roamed the lean chest, brushing past the scars and without a warning, he started kissing each one of them, and Malfoy swore to all gods he know that his pain, both physical and emotional went right down the drain. Leaving only the tingles, from the places Harry's lips touched the not evanescent marks.

Malfoy shuddered when he felt the hot breath fanning his cock, and it twitched in response.

"You're already so wet, fuck." Harry said, voice dripping with lust. "I never would've believed until now that the sight of you, sprawling beneath me, writhing and moaning under me, your cock," Harry gave a few feathering kisses on the shaft, "weeping for attention, would turn me on so much. I'm so fucking hard again, just by looking at you."

Harry gave Malfoy a crooked smile, which was never a good sign, and his fears were proved when Harry just slid the tip his tongue over his length, not taking it whole, just testing his patience.

"What are you...." his speech was cut off yet again, by his own embarrassing whimpers, because Harry was rubbing the tip of his cock with his tongue, and every now and then, giving only the tip a suck. Malfoy was going crazy by the second, pants leaving his mouth as he tried to stay sane but Harry wasn't letting him.

Harry tentatively moved his fingers and rubbed over the soft spot gently, and Malfoy stiffened.

"Relax." Harry soothed, whispering in his ears and Malfoy nodded weakly. Harry grabbed the bottle of lube from the nearby table and poured a good amount on his fingers.

"Turn around and put your ass up for me, Draco." He ordered, and though it was too embarrassing for him, he obliged. Just when he thought that Harry's fingers covered with the cold liquid will tease his entrance, he felt something warm prodding his hole. He gasped and tried to turn back and see what he was doing.

Harry fucking Potter had his tongue inside him. Fuck.

"Don't do tha—" before he could even complete, Harry drove deeper, eliciting a desperate moan from him. Harry swirled his tongue inside him, going past that ring of muscles, thrusting his tongue in and out, making him go crazy. Malfoy was moaning, sobbing needily, his earlier embarrassment forgotten.

Harry pulled back after sometime, and smirked. "It's getting wet as it should."

"Now relax, babe." Malfoy almost choked on his own spit at the 'babe', but Harry had one of his lubed finger deep inside him shutting him up. He felt Malfoy tighten up around the digit, and he leant down, peppering tender kisses over his back.

It wasn't long before Harry could easily put three digits in, and Draco was whining for more.

"You wanted me to beg," Harry looked up, turning his face with his free hand and meeting his  grey orbs as he continued his ministrations, "but now Draco, I want you to beg. Beg for me to make love to you, beg for me to fuck you so hard, that you won't be able to stop screaming, beg for me to fill you up. Wouldn't you, Draco?" It seemed something ignited inside the Gryffindor and his eyes darkened with lust and something Malfoy couldn't place his finger on. Malfoy felt he'd come just by the mere choice of words that left Harry's mouth. And adding to that, Harry's lust filled eyes which were apparently devouring him every second, setting his whole body on fire.

"I...I..." He stammered.

"You?"

"Wa-want it."

"Hmmn? Want what exactly?" A low chuckle escaped his lips, drawn in a thin line.

The Slytherin gave a vexed whine before turning back his whole body, and roughly grabbed Harry's neck. A needy look in his eyes. Now they were face to face, both of them waiting for that green light to go off. So that they could finally savour the moment they were yearning for the whole night.

"Fuck me. I want you inside me, fill me up, and fuck me so hard, that all I'd be able to think of is you."

A beastly growl came from Harry and he snapped.

"As you wish."

He lined up the tip of his shaft along his crack, and with one powerful thrust, Harry was sheathed completely inside him.

Malfoy let out a long, strangled groan before his head fell low, his blonde bangs covering his face.

"You're so tight, Draco. So fucking tight. Fuck." Harry was devouring the feeling of him being inside Malfoy, his cock situated deep inside him without any partition between them. The thought was enough to drive him crazy. He felt the heat surround him and clamping down on his length each second, but he waited patiently. He promised, he would make love to him.

"It's fine," The boy below him muttered, "it's fine, so move."

Harry didn't needed to be told twice. He started thrusting slowly at first, maintaining a steady pace. Draco clutched the sheets tighter, burying his face in the pillow trying to muffle out his voice.

"Don't." Harry pulled out slowly, before delving inside again. "I told you, let me hear you scream, scream my name."

The amount of dominance oozing out of his voice was something Malfoy couldn't defy, and he raised his head from the pillow regretting it the next second. Harry drove in deeper, and he groaned, loudly and way too sluttier than he expected it to be.

Harry felt his cock going in much easier than before and he didn't stop to think twice before going faster and much harder, hitting deep inside him.

"It feels so good. It feels so fucking good. More more more more..." Sobbed Malfoy, biting his lips as Harry plunged deeper and deeper in his each thrust. 

Harry contemplated for two seconds, and turned him around so that now, he was lying with his back facing the bed, Malfoy could see the place they were connected.

Harry followed his line of sight and smiled, his eyes gleaming, his husky voice whispering, "See how you're sucking me in? I couldn't even pull out, but shit damn you feel so fucking good." Malfoy could only mewl in response when Harry rubbed his insides with his cock.

"I want to see you getting messed up, I want to see you when I mess you up." Harry growled and prepared himself. In another thrust, he was in him again. And this time, the tip of his cock brushed the place which made Malfoy to scream out.

"There. It feels so good there, Harry. More. There....more.....ahhngh......" Malfoy let out a broken, pleasured, cry as Harry obliged and went rougher and harder, hitting his spot over and over and over again. Malfoy was going crazy and so was Harry. He felt himself closer to the edge when Malfoy tightened up around him, he was close too.

Harry took Malfoy's cock in his hand and rubbed fiercely, at the same time thrusting inside him, hitting his spot, making him see stars.

"Ahhh fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck it feels so good it feels so good I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum...Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry " Malfoy was literally screaming then. Harry went down, kissing him fiercely, sensually and senselessly, taking in the sweet sounds he made. Their tongue battled with each other, but Malfoy was too lost in his own pleasure and let him win. From French kissing to eating each other's faces off, they were so damn close.

Malfoy came in spurts, convulsing under him, his walls tightening around Harry's cock. Harry gave a low, hushed growl and let it out inside him, making him whimper, as the hot cum filled him up.

Harry collapsed on him, panting heavily just like the boy beneath him. They were both trembling as they cane down from their high, with Harry embracing his fragile frame.

"That was so hot." Harry muttered after a few minutes.

"Hot? Try scorching, burning, a while fucking infero." Malfoy mumbled in agreement.

They stopped talking after that and a million different thoughts were swimming in their minds but each too afraid to spill. The room was filled with only them breathing and the occasional hoots of the owls.

"Is this–" They both started. Harry sat up with a sheepish grin, and pulled his body beside Malfoy's. They were looking at each other, staring into the others eyes trying to find any sort of resistance. But they found none.

"You go first," stated Harry.

Malfoy nodded, took in a deep breath, before whispered,"Uh, well, you know, uh...."

"Just say it."

"Well is this, is this a one time thing? Like you know, from tomorrow I'll be again, i-hate-you-don't-come-near-me mode and you'll be yes-the-feeling-is-mutual mode? You know like–" Harry shushed him up by placing a finger over his lips.

"Do you want me to?" He was looking deep in his eyes, trying to convey the storm that was apparently billowing in his mind, hoping that he would find that answer that his heart suggested, that his brain was yet to agree to.
As if reading his eyes, and sharing his emotions, Malfoy looked back, his eyes reflecting the identical storm.

"I...don't want to see Weaslette near you."

"That's vague," Harry murmured. "You want me to stay away from her, and then? What do I do after that?"

Malfoy struggled with his words, trying to pick out the right ones from the storm and not let it sweep away all of them.

"I....it's...it's...I want to be the person whose ass you'll take a quick glance secretly."

Harry let out a laugh, both embarrassed from being found out and from Malfoy putting it so blatantly. But he didn't mind. It was all the confirmation he needed.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy," Malfoy raised an eyebrow at that but Harry continued anyway, "I think I falling for you. Hard and fast. Will you be with me?" Harry captured Malfoy's hands in his warm ones, looking at him longingly.

"I...you...we...really?" Malfoy stuttered, blushing redder than Ron's hair.

"Yes, my ferret, I just asked you out. Now the real question is, would you?" Harry scratched his neck, giving him a crooked smile making Malfoy even redder (If that was possible).

"First of all, I'm capricious, I'm stubborn, I'm very short tempered, I'm so clingy that I fear you'd brush me off after the first day, I love to cuddle after sex and I would kiss you on every chance that I get, and I don't care what anyone will think." Malfoy paused, taking a long breath. "Secondly, are you willing to accept someone like me?" He finushed, dropping his head low, his hair covering his face. Harry was surprised when he noticed the slender boy trembling slowly, his fingers tightened up in a fist.

"I would prefer if you don't let just anyone see that part of you." Harry smiled warmly, placing his palms over his quivering ones. Malfoy looked through his bangs—Harry's eyes screamed love—he understood it now. Because his heart mirrored the same.

"Then be it." Malfoy said, before letting his head fall on the pillow.

"Is that a yes?" Harry chuckled, laying down as well. He pulled the boy close, his chin resting on his head and the latter's face on his chest, his arms encircling his body in a possessive gesture.

"Shut up."

♢♢♢

Hermione rolled her eyes, yet with a small smile on her face when Harry left a chaste kiss on Draco's lips. They've been going out openly for a few weeks now, and their friends took it surprisingly well. Blaise did a vomiting sound when he first saw them glued to each other, later saying he knew all along with the amount of tension between them.

Ginny stopped talking to Harry for a few days, but later apologized for being a shit friend and accepted Draco.

Hermione just gave a knowing giggle. Fred and George slapped him hard on the back and called him a man, when Blaise slipped out the fact the he topped. Blaise got strangled by his blonde friend after that, of course.

Ron had a sour mood that morning, grumbling every now and then. After all, he had to give Hermione ten galloens for losing the bet.

FIN.

Ummmm.
Idk what to say.
Soooo....that was like the first smut scene I've ever written, and I know it didn't come out as I expected. Sorry....ughhhh I tried tho.

Love you xx
❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 9.3K 47
Just a bunch of one shots about drarry post a couple times a week with fluffy oneshots !¡ I do not own any of these characters¡! Get most of my idea...
6.7K 173 45
A collection of Drarry (Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter) one-shots and drabbles (primarily based on prompts from Tumblr and elsewhere). Most of it is just...
11.6K 243 15
DRARRY ONE-SHOTSSSSSS.(ehm- excuse me)Enjoy my OPT's shenanigans aka Drarry's shenanigans. A whole book on Drarry one-shots :) "The best feeling in t...
207K 5.2K 21
A collection of one-shots between Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter that I think up when I'm bored. Some scenes will be from the books/movies. All one-sh...