Snitch A Kiss

Harry eyed the new screen set up on the side of the Quidditch stadium suspiciously. This was the first game where it was in use.

Right now the screen was panning around the stadium seats, with large letters inscribed above it that said,

'Snitch a Kiss.'

That's right; the kissing cam had come to the wizarding world. To help improve the invention, Dumbledore had the bright idea to add a charm that caused the screen to focus on two people that were in proximity to each other who had the most chemistry.

Already Hermione and Ron had been zoomed in on along with Neville and Luna. The latter being a surprise to everyone, especially Neville. He didn't seem to mind once his mouth was occupied by Luna's. In fact, one could say he looked positively blissful.

Harry, however, wasn't as excited. Since the beginning of the year, Ginny had been giving subtle hints to him to make a move. And since the announcement of the Snitch a Kiss, Ginny had not so subtly suggested for him to fly over to her during the game to help show him that they were the 'perfect match.' Truthfully, Harry would rather kiss a toad.

Now here he was, doing his best not to fly anywhere near Ginny's demanding eyes. Suddenly, a voice sounded to Harry's left.

"A bloody muggle kissing screen. How much more undignified could they get?"

Malfoy was hovering on his broom next to him, a sneer of disgust plastered on his face as he looked towards the screen. As Harry attempted to calm his beating heart from the burst of surprise, he took a second to look over Malfoy's appearance.

His bleach-blond hair was windswept from flying around, and his bright green and silver uniform had become a bit wrinkled as well. But no matter what, Malfoy always managed to look regal—even sitting on a flimsy bundle of wood and twigs 30 feet in the air.

Harry shook his head to clear Malfoy out of his mind and decided to speak up finally.

"Actually, in the muggle world, they're called kissing cams."

Malfoy turned and directed his sneer towards Harry.

"A kissing cam? How original."

Harry smiled slightly. No, a kissing cam did not seem like Malfoy's cup of tea in any sense of the word.

"Well who knows, we might get some entertaining matches. Can you imagine it zooming in on McGonagall and Umbridge if she were still here? It may not be the type of chemistry most think of, but it's still there."

Draco smirked at that. "True. No lost love between them."

Harry was both happy and confused as to why they hadn't killed each other yet, but he couldn't help but indulge his curiosity.

"Say, Malfoy, why are you over here in the first place?"

Malfoy's brow furrowed a bit when he grumbled, "Contrary to what you may believe, Potter, I'm not an idiot like your Weasel friend. I know you'll find the snitch first. I'm just waiting until you do so I can catch it before you."

As he finished his diatribe, he looked over at Harry with a challenge in his gray eyes, his infamous smirk back on his face.

Harry smirked in return as he said, "You can try your best, but I doubt you'll be able to outfly me. In case you hadn't heard, I'm the Boy Who Lived. Apparently, I'm quite famous."

Malfoy tilted his head back as he laughed, "Oh don't spew that shit around me, Potter. Keep talking like that and you'll pretty soon find a fist in your oh so famous face."