Lifeguard//Ethan Dolan

By KLHFave

"I was mentally drowning and you were the person willing to pull me up" More

A/N
C H A R A C T E R S
I N T R O
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
E P I L O G U E
N E W B O O K

T W E L V E

534 7 2
By KLHFave

Grace's POV

"Where are we going?" I asked as we stepped in the Jeep Grand Cherokee that Ethan's chauffeur brought.

"Somewhere special to me." He said as we got in the back seat.

When we got in the chauffeur started driving. The ride was quiet but peaceful. After 30 minutes we pulled up to this huge mansion on the outskirts of New York City. My jaw dropped as this came into view.

"You brought me here to show off." I joked as we stepped out of the car.

"The house is not what I want to show you. Follow me." He said as we walked up to the door.

When we reached the door it was opened by an older man. He was small and smiled when he saw me.

"Alfred this is Grace." Ethan smiled as he introduced.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss. If you need anything, please let me know." The older man smiled and shook my hand.

"It is a pleasure to meet you too." I smiled at him and then Ethan.

"Follow me." Ethan smiled before walking upstairs.

He said hello to a few workers before stopping at a door that was the same colors as the door to his office. Ethan smirked before opening the door to reveal his large room.

"Watch this." Ethan said as he walked to the other side of the room where two large curtains were hung.

In one swift motion, he opened the curtains to reveal a large glass balcony. I gasped as the sight. Ethan opened the sliding glass door and I stepped out onto the huge balcony. I gasped as I saw all of New York. The lights of the busy city were so bright and colorful. I smiled and leaned on the edge of the balcony.

"This is why I fell in love with this place. Gray and I were thinking about buying a huge penthouse downtown but this view makes us feel like we're home." Ethan spoke as he walked up behind me.

"It's beautiful." I said as Ethan laid his large hand on my small exposed back.

"Thank you. It reminds me of home I haven't been home since the summer when we were 18." Ethan sighed as he spoke.

"I'm sorry. Long Valley wasn't the same after you and Gray left. It used to be full of energy and an amazing place to live. After you and Gray left it became dull and boring to me. That might be because I missed you." I sighed watching the busy city.

"I was never the same after I lost you. I became this serious and sophisticated asshole but that changed the moment you walked into that conference room." Ethan said running his hand up and down my back.

"I'm glad I can loosen you up a little bit." I giggled and looked at him. He looked back at me and smiled. 

We stood the looking into each other's eyes for a few seconds before Ethan started to lean in. Ethan was so close to where I could feel his minty breath on my lips.

"Kiss me Ethan." I whispered making him close the gap between us. My hand instantly clung to the collar of his jacket. I smiled as mine and Ethan's lips moved in sync. I blushed and giggled when Ethan finally pulled away.

"Just as amazing as the first time." He smiled looking at me.

"It was." I blushed at the thought of that night.

"Would you like some clothes to change into? That dress is beautiful but it has to be uncomfortable." Ethan asked leading back into his room.

"Sure." I said as I followed him.

He pressed a button on his wall and soon Alfred walked into the room.

"Yes, Mr.Dolan?" Alfred asked as he stood at the door.

"Can you get Ms.Foster a comfortable outfit please?" Ethan asked in a soft yet formal tone.

"Of course, I'll be right back with that." He smiled before walking out.

After a couple of minutes, Alfred came back with a cute yet comfy outfit. I thanked him and took the outfit.

"You can use the bathroom. Let me know if you need anything." Ethan said opening up the door to his huge bathroom.

I gasped as I walked into the vast bathroom. There were accents of dark wood all around the bathroom. This man has a thing for dark wood. I sighed as I grabbed the makeup removing wipe that Alfred gave me and took off my beautiful but annoying makeup. I brushed out my hair and pulled it up into a ponytail. After struggling for a couple of minutes I finally managed to pull the zipper down the back of the dress. I pulled it off my shoulders and hung it on a hanger that was in the bathroom. After I took my dress I slipped on this outfit.

I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the bathroom to find a room without Ethan. I hung up my dress before sitting down on Ethan's bed. Soon a shirtless Ethan walked out of the closet. My eyes widened as I saw this on his shoulder and chest.

"Mr.Dolan I didn't realize you got more tattoos." I smirked as I walked up to him and traced my fingers over the tattoos.

"I want to finish it but my father says it would look unprofessional to complete the sleeve." He said looking down at me.

"Well, I guess we wouldn't like these." I said lifting up my shirt to reveal the two tattoos on my ribs.

"For your mother?" Ethan asked running his thumb over my tattoo.

"Yes. The other helps me stay positive." I smiled as he admired my ink.

"They're beautiful. What was your mother like, if you don't mind me asking." He asked placing his hands on my sides.

"Oh goodness, we're going to have to sit down for me to explain her." I giggled.

"Feel free." He gestured to his bed.

I smiled as we laid down in Ethan's large bed. Ethan wrapped his arm around me before I started talking.

"My mother was probably the best mother I could've asked for. She was kind, loving, sacrificial, and overall an amazing person. She was a fighter but she lost her fight against breast cancer. I remember the day she started to lose her hair. She had long brown hair like mine and she loved her hair. She was a very classy but humble woman. She loved having her hair, nails, and makeup done. The day she passed she asked me to do her makeup for her. If she was going to heaven she was going to heaven looking like an angel." I laughed at the last part.

"What did she look like?" He asked looking at me.

"Just like me but 10 times prettier. We looked the same, but her confidence made her more appealing." I sighed at the thought of your mother.

"Regardless of confidence, I think you are absolutely stunning and I know I would've loved your mother." Ethan said then kissed my head.

"Thanks, E." I smiled and cuddled into him.

Before I could realize it I was asleep in Ethan Dolan's arms.

***

I groaned as my phone rung through the room. I quickly got out of bed without waking Ethan up and grabbed my phone. The screen read Gilinsky. What does he want at 8 in the morning? I sighed and answered as I walked onto Ethan's balcony.

"Good morning." I said into the phone. Does he realize I'm off today?

"Good morning sleepy head." He chuckled.

"What's up?" I asked wanting to know why he called me so early.

"I wanted to tell you to pack your bags because we are going to Paris with the Dolans. We are meeting the CEO of that airline." I could see him smiling through the phone.

"No way." I said getting excited.

"Yup and bring Jordan for Johnson. I'm bringing Laura. Grayson is bringing his wife Melody and I'm basing this off of the pictures from last night, you and Ethan are pretty close." I could tell he was smirking.

"Yes, we are close friends." I smiled.

"Well, then we are set. We leave Monday at 10." He spoke as I felt a set of arms make their way around my waist. I gasped as my back collided with that familiar hard chest.

"Great I'll see you tomorrow. Bye Jack." I told him as Ethan kissed my cheek.

"Bye, Grace." He responded before hanging up. I turned to see a smiling Ethan looking at me.

"What was that about?" Ethan asked smirking.

"I just found out that I am taking a trip to Paris with my best friend, my two bosses, one of my bosses' girlfriend, these two super hot twins I've never heard of, and the younger twin's wife." I giggled making Ethan laugh.

"Paris huh? Sounds romantic." He said pulling me close by my hips.

"We'll see." I smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 6.6K 23
Warning: Mature Content "You're the only girl that has ever made me feel this way."
59K 1.2K 16
"What?" "Love you..."
Rough By

Fanfiction

15.1K 165 21
76.9K 1.5K 53
"But who do you love more?"