| I.O.I's ChatRoom |

By KanoAshura

It's been about a year since I.O.I disbanded in 2017, but their friendships still last. What do they talk abo... More

Author's Note: Please Read
01; Been a While
02; Sohye
03; Together
04; Chaeyeon
05; Arguements
06; Apologies and Plans
08; Sleepover
09; Truth or Dare
10; Gifts
11; Mafia
12; ???
13; Late-Night
14; Memories
15; Farewell (for now)
16; Karaoke
17; Karaoke Pt. 2
01 (2); Thoughts
02 (2); Worries
03 (2); Recollection
04 (2); Recollection Pt. 2
05 (2); Recollection Pt. 3
Please Read (2)
06 (2); Letter
07 (2); A Chatroom, Finally
08 (2); Realization
09 (2); Why
‼️read‼️

07; 2 Days from Then

442 14 1
By KanoAshura

*long chapter*

SEJEONG'S P.O.V.

Off to Sohye's Penguin Café! Finally, I can't wait to see all the other members together again. Nayoung unnie, Chaeyeon, Kyulkyung, Yeonjung, Doyeon, Chungha, Sohye, Yoojung, our maknae-on-top Somi, and of course Mina as well. Sure, she's in Gugudan with me, but it's different with all our beloved I.O.I. members.

"Unnie!"

I turn to Mina.

"Mmm?"

"What time is it?"

"6:12 PM."

"Mkayyyy."

I turn back to face the front. We're almost to Sohye's café- this road seems familiar.

"Sejeong unnie?"

"What's up Mina?"

"I'm kinda nervous, I dunno why."

I turn back once again to face her.

"That's odd. Why would you be nervous? It's like a family meeting after a long time!"

"Exactly. Do you think anyone changed? Or, I don't know, something?"

"Everyone changes, right Mina? Don't be scared of people changing. They're still the same person you knew before, or the same person you knew from I.O.I."

"Ah... Okay, unnie!"

Just then, the van comes to a stop. I suppose we're here then!

Mina and I grab our bags, and head out as quietly and quickly as possible. Can't have people noticing us and ruining our meet-up.

We walk up to the door to see Sohye's mom at the door, ready to usher us in. We both greet her, before Mina asks her,
"Are we the last ones to arrive, perhaps?"

"Mm..." She thinks for a moment. "Yes, I think you two are the final ones."

Mina turns to me after hearing that.
"Let's hurry unnie!"

We quickly thank Sohye's mom and rush to the private room reserved for us.

----------------------------------------------

Hah... I told Mina not to be nervous, but now I am.
We finally get to the door of the room.

I look at Mina.
"Ready?"

She nods.

"On three. One..."
We get ready to push the door open.

"Two..."

"Three!"

We burst through the door, looking around.
Ah... So good to see us all together again.

"UNNIEEEEEE!!"
Before I can see who it is, I feel a pair of arms engulf me.
Oh, I recognize this smell.

"Missed you too, Somi-ah!"
Never fails to brighten my mood, Somi.

We also greet the other members warmly, before we all sit down and finally settle.

(Setting: An enclosed room encasing a rectangular table with green and pink chairs and sofas surrounding it.
Seating Arrangement starting from the Left: Mina, Yeonjung, Kyulkyung, Chungha, Nayoung, Sohye, Chaeyeon, Somi, Sejeong, Yoojung, Doyeon. )

"Do you guys want anything to drink or eat? Here." Sohye hands us all menus.
We all take a look through.

"Ooh! You sell strawberry lattés??" Chaeyeon happily exclaims.

"Don't order too much food, Mina." Yeonjung sternly tells Mina.

"Yah, Mina-yah, you're supposed to be dieting!" I call from the other side of the room.
"Well, today's a special occasion!" She says cheerfully. We all laugh at her innocence.

I look at the menu again. So many choices...
I turn to Somi.

"Yo, Somi. What're you going to get?"

"Mmm... Just a smoothie, I guess. I'm supposed to be dieting, haha."

"Ah. Sucks for you!" She punches my shoulder in return. Maknae-on-top, indeed.

"What about you, Sohye-ah?" Chaeyeon asks Sohye.

"I'm dieting... So I can't eat anything."

"But you're so skinny! What the heeeck. You look like a twig, Sohye unnie." Yoojung says.

"You should eat something Sohye, you look too skinny to be healthy. And pale." Nayoung unnie says, concerned.

"Sohye, stand up. I wanna see if you're actually a twig or not." Doyeon shouts.

Sohye looks at Chaeyeon with a save-me-please look, but Chaeyeon pats Sohye's shoulder reassuringly.

"Hah... Fine." Sohye stands up on the chair, glaring at Doyeon.

"Wow, you really are a twig Sohye." Kyulkyung says, surprised.

... Because Sohye's standing up on a chair... and she's wearing a skirt...
I slap myself. Stop thinking dirty. Yase, indeed.

"Who has measuring tape!" Yeonjung calls out.

Sohye spins around to look at her.
"Huh??"

Chungha and Yeonjung exchange looks. Seems like they're on the same wavelength. Haha.

Yeonjung squeezes out of her seat and returns with a roll of measuring tape, which she passes to Chungha.

"What the... Where'd that come from?" Chaeyeon asks, confused. Nayoung unnie just sighs.

Chungha pulls Sohye's shirt up and wraps the measuring tape around Sohye's waist.

"!!"

We all turn to Chungha.
"What is it??"

"17.2 centimetres!!?" Chungha exclaims in shock. Sohye just laughs sheepishly.

We all just stare at her in awe as Sohye quietly sits down again.

Silence.

"What?" She looks around, confused.

Nayoung unnie takes the paper that gas everyone's orders, and picks up the phone connecting to the main counter.

"Yes... Can we get 2 stawberry-kiwi smoothies, 1 strawberry latté, 3 slices of tiramisu, 1 slice of blueberry cheesecake, 1 grapefruit iced tea, 2 hot chocolates, and..." Unnie turns to look at Sohye, who's staring down at the table.

"... and 1 sandwich and peach juice, please. ... Yes, that's right. Thank you!"

"Unnie... I can't finish a whole sandwich. That's too much."

"You need to eat," Nayoung unnie says sternly.

Just then, someone's phone rings.

"Sorry." Chaeyeon says, as she pulls her phone out to see who it is.

Unknown caller?

Chaeyeon looks around at us.

"It's fine, unnie. Just answer it." Somi says.

"Put it on speaker!" Yoojung calls out.

Chaeyeon sighs, before answering and putting it on speaker like Yoojung requested.

"Hello?"

"Yes, hello. Is this Chaeyeon-ssi?"

"Oh damn, it's a guy," I whisper to Yoojung. We both crack up.
Chaeyeon gives us a quick glare before replying.

"Yes, this is Chaeyeon. Who might you be?"

"This is SHINee's Minho."

"Ah! Yes! Um- hello sunbaenim. Do you need something?"

Everyone in the room is now fixated on the call, as soon as they heard "SHINee".

"Well.. I heard you're a fan of us?"

"Ah, yes! That's correct."

"Would you like to join me, or my members for dinner sometime? Or maybe, come hang out with us when you're free?"

All of us, excluding Chaeyeon, silently "oooh" at that statement. It's to be expected, though. Chaeyeon really is super pretty.

"Ah... I would love to. But at the moment I'm a bit busy."

"That's okay. Think it over, Chaeyeon-ah."

"I will. I'll contact you later, sunbaenim."

"You can call me oppa. No need to be shy, haha."

"Ah... Um, o-okay, oppa... Talk to you later."

"Bye!"

She hangs up, and the moment she does, we all start yelling.

"SHINEE WANTS TO HAVE DINNER WITH YOU??!"

"DO YOU THINK THEY WANT TO DATE YOU?"

"WHY'RE YOU SO POPULAR UNNIEEEE!"

"Call me oppa." Doyeon impersonates Minho-sunbae, and we all start giggling. Except for Chaeyeon, that is.

"Man, why do people have to call me. I seriously hate it."

"Whyyy?? You're freakin' popular among every single boy group! What's not to like??" Mina yells.

"Too much attention..." Chaeyeon mumbles in response.

Chaeyeon's always been pretty shy. But that just makes her even more popular and likeable among idols, haha.

This time it's Chaeyeon looking at Sohye with a please-help-me glance. Damn, they've gotten really close.

"Um... Guys, do you want to go downstairs now? I'll tell my mom to bring our food down."

"Let's do that," Nayoung unnie says as she stands up. "Bring your bags, kids."

Sohye hugs Chaeyeon as we get up to move downstairs. I hear Sohye mumble something;
"Don't worry, unnie. You don't have to feel pressured." She gives Chaeyeon one last squeeze before running off to tell her mom that they're going down.

Chaeyeon smiles, watching Sohye run to the counter. They've really gotten close, I guess.

I sigh, before following everyone else down to the basement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo! I know that chapter was really long, but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless. See ya~! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 1.2K 33
Friends? Choi Soohye and Min Yoongi are bestfriends since they were young. Lots of things have happened. Will they still remain as friends or what? E...
30.8K 977 39
Love is confusing Past is a memory. Today is a gift. Tommorow is a mystery. And destiny have A TWIST ENDING *"What should i do? Who do i truly love...
141K 5.9K 33
¦ English ¦ COMPLETED ¦ Unknown: Hi there... Wanna chat? Sana: I don't talk to strangers... Unknown: Woah... Take that easy... Let's Just say that I...
22.7K 657 31
im nayeon, a girl who is loved by all. it was a normal day at school until she met the new kid. kang y/n, a girl who just transfered to a new univers...