Dark Crystals (Kakashi's Daug...

By Kayla_Uchiha

Hiya my name is Lucy my last name is no ones concern I am the last of my clan. To tell the truth I was kidna... More

×Boring So Troublesome×
×Meeting Baka's×
×Annoying People×
×Bells & A Strange Experience×

×Team 7/BAKAS!×

1K 58 12
By Kayla_Uchiha

~Hiro Pov~

"I'm tired of being in here Lucy hurry up and wake up!" I bark in her mind but still she's out cold.

"I love pocky" She mumbled I mentally facepalm.

*Slam!*

"What what!" Lucy screamed jointing out of the bed Kakashi was scratching the back of his head.

"Lucy get up" He answered.

"Uh five more minutes unicorn pocky" Lucy grumbled laying back down I sigh.

"Kiddo we got like two minutes before your late!" Kakashi yelled pulling off her blankets.

"What?!" She yelled running in the restroom.

~10 minutes later~

"Lucy."

"Lucy."

"Llluuccyy."

"Lucy!"

"What!" She screamed back to me while putting on her shoes.

"I want out!" I bark.

She makes hand signs which make me poof out of her body.

"There now leave me alone" She hissed now fixing her hair.

~Lucy Pov~

"Lucy it takes you 10 minutes just to get ready your already 8 minutes late" Kakashi said through the door.

"Yea yea I'm on my way already. I can get there in a flash" I growl back.

"But today your meeting your sensei and getting teams" He chuckled back.

"HOLY MEOW I FORGOT!" I yell jumping out the window not bothering to say bye to Kakashi.

I get to the school, jump on a tree climb it to the classroom, jump in land on my arms and legs.

"Oh ok we can start know since Lucy is here" Iruka-sensei said looking at a clipboard.  "Ok I'm going to sign you into a four man squad but because if the odd number of students there will be a five man squad" I shut off the sounds until I was tapped on the shoulder.

"Lucy listen please" Iruka said tapping his chest with the borad.

"Aye" Was all I said.

"Team 7 Naruto uzumaki, Sakura haruno." Naruto did a cheer while Sakura said 'I'm doomed' "Sasuke uchiha." This time it was the opposite "and Lucy tenshi. Ok class you will wait here for your senseis" Then he left.

"Great I'm with a Emo-baka, a fan girl, and a beast op!" I cheer the last part me and Naruto high five while the other two glare at me.

"What? it's true" I smirk siting next to Naruto then dozing off.

~1 Hour Later~

~Naruto Pov~

"Gotta get some pocky pocky! gotta get some pocky pocky! it's mine it's sweet it's kind and yummy all mine forever pocky pocky gotta get pocky pocky!" Lucy sang in her sleep everyone was staring.

"Uh she loves pocky" Sakura said covering her mouth holding back laughs.

"Uh no one mention this to her she will probably kill us if she finds out" I say making a zip with my mouth they both nod.

Another hour passed everyone else left with therir sensei's. "Ugh why is our sensei late everyone else already left!" I yelled jumping on the desk making Lucy joint up.

~Lucy Pov~

I woke up to someone yelling "What the hell Naruto!" I scream hitting him on the head.

"I'm sorry Lucy-chan but our sensei hasn't come for two hours now." He said rubbing his head.

"WHAT TWO HOURS I'VE BEEN SLEEPING FOR TWO FREAKING HOURS!" I mentally yell.

"Yea hn" Ducky said which he earns a death glare. I sit on the floor curling into a ball then just lay there.

"Uh Lucy what are you doing?" Asked Sakura.

"Just laying here waiting for Hiro to show up" I pout turning my back facing them.

"Oh I GOT A PLAN!" Naruto yelled walking to the door I get up and watch. He puts a chalk easer on the edge of the door.

"A jounin isn't gonna fall for that." Ducky said.

"Oh oh he/she is!" I grin doing a peace sign.

"There not hn" Ducky shot back.

"Aye they are to!" I grown poking his shoulder.

"There not!" He shot back our faces where just two inches apart.

"FUCK OFF!" I yell running to a corner curing into a ball.

Sasuke 1 Lucy 0

I heard the door open but didn't bother to look then I heard Naruto laughing and Sakura apologizing.

"My impression of all of you your idiots" Said a man which I didn't care to turn around. "Uh what is lucy doing?" He asked I guess pointing at me.

"Sasuke fought with her then that happened." Naruto said walking up to me.

"Wait! how do you know her name!" Naruto said standing in front of me in a protective mode.

I finally turn around my eyes widen "DAD?" I yell my jaw to the floor.

"Yep thats me." He said smiling behind his mask.

"WHAT?!" Everyone yelled except ducky.

"Aye. " Was all I said before standing up.

"Ok meet me on the roof" Dad said poofing both us both to the roof.

"Ok Lucy since I am your sensei your gonna call me kakashi-sensei got it not dad" He said patting my head.

"Aye." I say laying on the step.

The others came. "You guys are slow" I say sitting up.

"Ok now that we're all here lets introduce our selfs" kakashi-sensei said.

"Like how?" Sakura questioned.

"Like what you like, hate, dreams for the future, hobbies stuff like that" I said looking at the sky I saw a pocky!

"You go first you look suspicious." Sakura said pointing at Kakashi.

"Me I'm kakashi Hatake my hobbies I don't feel like telling you. My dreams for the future never really thought about it. ok your turn". He said pointing to Naruto I just chuckle.

"My name is Naruto uzumaki I like ramen, Lucy, Sakura, and ramen. What I hate is that I have to wait three minutes for the ramen and ILL BE THE NEXT HOKAGA!" He said doing an peace sign.

"That's nice ok your turn" He said pointing to Sakura.

"Hi my name is Sakura haruno the person I like" *giggle* turns to SASKUE 'My hobbie" *giggle giggle* turns to sasuke again "my dream" blushed turns to sasuke again the fan girl giggle/scream.

"I will fraze that" I evil grin. "The person I like is Sasuke, my hobbie is stalking Sasuke day in and day out, my dream is to rape Sasuke and have little Sasukes" I say laughing, she was mad her whole face was pink Sasuke looked ready to die and was spacing.

"Ok...." Then Kakashi pointed to Sasuke.

"I'm Sasuke uchiha I don't pertly like anything just someone and ill avenge and restore my clan and kill a certain someone" He said all evil like. Sakura had happiness maybe because he said he liked someone aka her Naruto looked terrified.

Ok my turn "I'm Lucy tenshi my hobbies is training and training some more my likes are Naruto, Kakashi, birds, cats, sharp things, blood and a challenge. My dislikes are DOGS, snakes, water, needles, Sakura, Sasuke and sweets. My furture dream is to find that perfect someone and have a home that would want you." I finish to see them all staring at me.

"Lucy I got a question." Asked Sakura.

"Mmm I'm all ears."

"If you hate dogs then why have Hiro." Hit the nail on that one.

"Well....... he's different is all I can say" I grin while they sweatdropped.

"You all have different ideas, meet me tomorrow at 5:30 and don't eat I don't want y'all to throw up" Kakashi said before poofing.

I start walking home to pass by a dude with black and white hair. OMG... I run up to him.

"Mr. can I touch your hair?" I asked he looked to be in his 16s pretty hot at that too.

"Why not how old are you ms." He said bending down to my height.

"12 what about you?"

"14."

"What are you doing in the leaf hmm?" I question.

"Doing a mission" He smirked.

"Hmm I got my eyes on you" I grin doing the two finger jester.

"Mmm good luck with that" was the last thing he said before disappearing.

"Aww he didn't gave me his name so Imma call him snow" I say before walking home.

---------------------------------------------

Me: who was that man

Lucy: u made me touch his hair r u flipping crazy for all we new he could of rapped me!!

Me: but he didn't did he...

Lucy: Hmph

Me: I DONT OWN NARUTO JUST LUCY A UPCOMING CHAR AND HIRO!!!

Lucy: WHAT!? *cuts off*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

966K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
333K 10.1K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
188K 5.2K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...