❤︎Taekook Oneshots❤︎

By Blackpixxa

❤︎❤︎ A collection of Taekook stories ❤︎❤︎ • ... More

~Story Time~
~First Love~
~Jealous Tae Tae~
Sick...
~Butterflies~
Stars~
Hospital...
Arcade~
Valentine's Day~
Start of Something Beautiful~ (pt. 1)
Start of Something Beautiful Pt. 2
Start of Something Beautiful Pt. 3
Easter~
Hide and Seek~
Carnival~
~Movie Night~
I'm sorry...
Quick Rant
//Strawberry Ice cream//
Lake
Baby~
Burnt Tomato Soup and Dirty Grilled Cheese
Train
Salem
Salem Pt 2 Sope pov
Unplanned Adventure
Late New Year's
Lipstick
Interstellar lust
Interstellar lust pt 2
Vsco Jimin Party
Terrible Things
Which Cover? Vote
Sadist

Burnt Tomato Soup and Dirty Grilled Cheese pt. 2

1.5K 59 23
By Blackpixxa

You guys wanted a pt 2 so... Here ya go, I hope you enjoy. :P

Also... Smut warning.

Um, my first smut so... I hope it isn't cringy. I had my cousin jaybug626 Help me edit the smut and tell me it wasn't as cringy as I thought it was. But- You know. First smut. :P

Taehyung and Jungkook sat in a train station, both snacking on some chips they bought with Jungkook's extra money. The two initiated little conversation, not wanting it to get awkward or to offend the other. So they sat in silence, the noise that came from the chip bag easing some of their nerves. They watched the train come and go, the crowds entering and leaving the train in chaos.

When Jungkook ran out of chips he sighed, he honestly didn't know what he was gonna do for the time his house was being under construction, he'd just have to live like Taehyung for a few months give or take. He stood up from the bench the two were currently on and threw away his empty chip bag. He waddled back, taking out his phone as he sat down.

Taehyung eyed Jungkook carefully, watching his movements and wondering: If he had no one, then how did he survive this long? Does he even have a job? "What are you planning on doing?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook perked his head up from his phone with furrowed eyebrows. "Hmm? What do you mean?"

"Don't you have a job?" Taehyung asked, bringing his legs up and setting them on the bench. He hugged his knees as he watched the people come and go from the train.

"Yeah, I have a job. I don't have to go until Monday though. It's Friday, still the weekend." He paused. "I-I uh, have some money we can buy food with- but, um... Where- where are- where are we gonna- sleep?" Jungkook asked, feeling anxious at this new lifestyle he has to live for a couple of months.

Taehyung looked at the boy with pity in his eyes. "These rich kids..." Taehyung sighed, shaking his head.

Jungkook glared at Taehyung, "I'm sorry. I've never been homeless before." He scoffed, rolling his eyes then looking the other way. "Where are we sleeping?" Jungkook asked again.

"Where ever, really." Taehyung shrugged, putting his feet back to the train station floor. "We could break into-"

Jungkook's eyes widened, looking to Taehyung. He shook his head rapidly. "Absolutely no breaking into places, stealing stuff, or any criminal activity when i'm staying with you. Is that clear?"

"Then where are we gonna sleep, smartie?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"I can ask my boss if we can stay at my work, I'll tell him everything that happened? And I'll tell him you've been living with me so that you can stay there, too. I'm sure he'll let us." Jungkook shrugged.

"Okay..." Taehyung spoke hesitantly. "What about food? Will he feed us, as well?"

"I have money, it's all good." Jungkook gave him a smile, then he realized he still doesn't know the older's name. "If we're gonna be with each other for a couple months, I gotta know your name."

Taehyung's eyes widened. "Oh..." He paused, he looked like he was thinking for a moment before answering. "Park Seokjin. That's my name if you must know."

"Don't lie to me." Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Tell me your real name."

Taehyung looked over, "That is my real name, M'not lyin." He looked away.

"I know you're lying, just tell me your real name."

"Fine. Kim Taehyung." He spoke, rolling his eyes. "But if you turn me in-"

"I won't tell anyone your name, don't worry," Jungkook reassured, "you're helping me through this, I gotta repay you somehow." Jungkook shrugged, "And I'm not done repaying you though, I'm very grateful that you're willing to help me. Do you want me to help you find a job, sometime?"

"No!" Taehyung exclaimed, then cleared his throat. "I can't find a job, I'm a criminal." He rolled his eyes.

"You've never been caught though, right? Like- by the cops." Jungkook asked, knowing that he caught Taehyung trying to break into his house but he didn't know if anyone of authority had caught him.

"Not yet." Taehyung shrugged. "But, I like my lifestyle, I'm not thinking of changing it anytime soon."

Jungkook pursed his lips together. "Don't talk like that, Taehyung. Let me help you get a job, maybe you could work with me?" He suggested.

"I'll think about it." Taehyung stood up from the bench, chip bag in hand. He reached out his other hand, "You coming?"

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Where?" He asked, but took Taehyung's hand anyway. Taehyung lifted him up from the bench and they walked hand in hand.

Taehyung dragged Jungkook to the garbage to throw away his empty chip bag, "Let's just walk around, cause why not?"

"O-okay?"

The two walked around the train station, looking at the shops that were slowly closing and the crowds of people began to shrink. Taehyung noticed that Jungkook kept moving his hair out of his face, and it kept going back. Taehyung saw the look of annoyment in Jungkook's appearance as his hair continued to go into his face. Taehyung laughed to himself and observed a woman walk by with a hair tie on her wrist. He let go of Jungkook's hand and walked closer to the woman, purposely bumping into her and brushing their hands together, giving Taehyung a chance to slip the hair tie off fo the woman's wrist stealthily.

He apologized for bumping into the woman with a bow and went to Jungkook again. Taehyung put his hands on Jungkook's shoulder to stop him from walking. He pulled Jungkook so that he was facing him. "Hold still," Taehyung spoke, grabbing Jungkook's hair and brushing it with his fingers.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked, furrowing his eyebrows as he watched Taehyung put his hair into a bun. He tied it with a hair tie and patted it when he was done.

"There you go. You look cute with a man bun." Taehyung smiled.

"T-thank you- But, where did you get a hair tie?" Jungkook questioned, going back to holding hands with Taehyung and walking. Jungkook didn't even realize he was holding Taehyung's hand, in a way, it was already a habit.

Taehyung shrugged, "Found it?"

Jungkook's mouth widened as he stopped moving. "You fucking stole it!" He pulled his hand away from Taehyung and folded his arms together. "I told you not to steal anything when you were with me. Even if it's as small as a hair tie."

Taehyung smirked and slammed Jungkook against the wall of the train station. There were only a few people there, as it was getting late so Taehyung knew no one would pay attention to the two, they were probably trying to get home to sleep. Taehyung came closer to Jungkook's ear, his hot breath giving the younger shivers. "You know I steal for a living, Kookie." He whispered, licking Jungkook's ear seductively.

Jungkook's eyes widened, the red hue on his cheeks deepening in shade. "I-I know-"

Taehyung's body became closer to Jungkook's "Why don't you like me stealing?" He fake whined.

"I-I-I just-"

"Doesn't everyone like a bad boy?" Taehyung queried, backing away from Jungkook slightly to see his face. He narrowed his eyes at the younger and licked his own lips. "Damn, Kookie. You look good all pushed up against a wall, your hair in a bun."

"I-I-Uh... Thank y-you?"

"It makes me wish we weren't in a train station-"

"W-why?" Jungkook said in a small voice, his cheeks growing brighter.

Taehyung went back to his ear, whispering, "I think you know what I'm thinking about, sweetheart."

"B-but we only just m-met..."

"So? We will be spending a lot of time together, why not get some of that tension out?" Taehyung asked, moving his hand so that he was caressing Jungkook's thighs. "Is that okay, baby?"

"I-I don't know-"

"You want to go find somewhere to go?"

"Y-yeah. S-sure."

Taehyung picked Jungkook up bridal style to find someplace to- You know what they're gonna do. Taehyung went to the first place he thought that wouldn't be breaking in and entering, the bathroom. The janitors already cleaned it, so it can't be that unhygienic, right? Taehyung opened the bathroom door and kicked it open, as he still had Jungkook in his arms. "They have showers in here, right?" Taehyung asked.

"I-I think so?"

They entered and Taehyung's eyes fell on the showers. He sighed in relief, at least they won't have to do it on the floor. Cause- uh... No.

Taehyung set Jungkook down carefully and locked the bathroom door. He looked over at Jungkook "Get undressed." He commanded the younger, who just widened his eyes, blushing deeper.

"U-um... Are we going to the shower?"

Taehyung nodded, turning on the shower and took his shirt off. Jungkook watched and hesitantly took off his own shirt. "You look cute with your hair in a bun like that."

Jungkook's face was beyond red now, he picked his shirt back off and hid his stomach. "T-turn around." He whined.

"I'm gonna see you naked anyway, so..."

"I don't c-care! T-t-turn around..."

Taehyung laughed but nonetheless obeyed the youngers request and turned around so that he wasn't facing Jungkook.

Jungkook stripped as fast as he possibly could and jumped into the running shower. "O-okay..." Jungkook spoke shyly.

Taehyung laughed and continued to strip off his clothes. He joined the shower with Jungkook, feeling the warm water hit his skin. He heard Jungkook squeal and turn around hiding his face and his body from Taehyung. "Baby~ Why are you so frightened?" Taehyung spoke softly.

"I-I don't know. I-I've never done this before and-"

"Relax, baby. We aren't gonna go all the way, I'm just gonna suck you off and you're gonna return the favor."

Jungkook's hear began to increase. "O-okay."

"Okay," Taehyung smirked and turned Jungkook over, gently taking Jungkook's hair tie out of his, now damp, hair. He got down on his knees and took Jungkook's length into his hands and began to pump slowly up and down.

Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut, biting his lip in effort to conceal any of the dirty noises that were threatening to come out. He let soft moans escape as Taehyung continued to pump his member faster- Then Taehyung stopped.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook and smirked at him before licking the tip of Jungkook's member, making Jungkook's soft moans louder.

"T-Taehyung, don't t-tease," Jungkook begged, clenching his fists due to the amount of pleasure he was receiving.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook once more, then put the whole length into his mouth. He began to move his head up and down, causing Jungkook to let out more moans.

"T-Taehyung~" He moaned. "Ah~"

Taehyung began to hum, sending vibrations to Jungkook's member, and bobbing his head faster. The pleasure was too much for Jungkook, and he began to feel a pool in his stomach. He tipped his head back in pleasure. "T-Tae- I- Ah~ I'm- I think-"

Taehyung knew what Jungkook was trying to say, and he began to bob faster and faster, wanting Jungkook to cum.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook squeaked as he came into Taehyung's mouth.

Taehyung smirked as he swallowed the warm white liquid, licking his lips seductively afterward.

Jungkook took a deep breath smiling afterward. "T-that was-" He sighed, smiling at Taehyung. His smile grew into a smirk, "My turn."

Taehyung smirked back at him. "Go ahead." He shrugged, standing up and leaning against the wall.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he took a look at Taehyung's dick. Wow, it was big. Jungkook just stared at his member for a couple of long seconds and Taehyung began to laugh.

"Are you gonna do anything?"

"O-oh... Yeah..." Jungkook dropped down to his knees and stroked Taehyung's member slowly, making Taehyung bite his lip in pleasure.

"Don't tease me, baby. You'll regret it." Taehyung growled, looking down at Jungkook.

Jungkook wasted no time and wrapped his mouth around Taehyung's length. And damn, it felt bigger now that it was in his mouth. Jungkook gagged a little bit, taking in Taehyung's member more. He got down to the base and pulled back up, causing Taehyung to moan slightly louder.

"Baby..." He whispered, making Jungkook's heart flutter at the nickname. It didn't matter the situation they were in it still created a feeling of innocence. Jungkook began to move his head faster and faster, loving the sounds that were coming out of Taehyung's mouth. Isn't it funny that they haven't kissed, yet they had their dicks in each other's mouth?

"A-ah~ Kookie..." Taehyung grabbed onto Jungkook's wet hair roughly and began to thrust into his mouth. "G-good boy." He praised.

Jungkook began to hum as Taehyung pulled on his hair harder, and fucked his mouth.

"Fuck- Kookie, I'm gonna c-cum." Taehyung continued to moan as Jungkook bobbed faster, resulting in Taehyung moaning one more time and cumming into Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung with tears in his eyes from being choked. He smiled at Taehyung and swallowed the liquid, and a look of disgust crossed his face. "O-oh..." He stood up and looked Taehyung in the eyes. "That was fun."

"Yeah, but now we need to wash up," Taehyung said, and a new presence of awkwardness entered.

Jungkook nodded and started to wash his hair. "Yep..."

"Kay..."

THE END

Lol I hope that wasn't too bad? ;-; For my first smut...

I made the end awkward for a reason, cause... That would be me in that kind of situation, so... :P

Remember to vote and comment! I really don't like ghost readers cause.... If you read something you like, please vote on it, It makes the author happy to see people's commentary and votes. But anyways, thank you for reading this- Kind of smut? Idk I'm tired. Byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 7.1K 30
{Completed} Just some Taekook Oneshots~~ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! I don't take up any request of "sad endings, cheating, death, rape, abuse be it physi...
214K 9.3K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
63K 1.5K 29
• Switch relationship. • Smut. • Fluff. • Includes other ships. Long chapters. (English is not my first language. I'm sorry if there's any spelling...
202K 5K 59
[completed] Taehyung focused BTS ships! Bottom Taehyung Top BTS Angst, fluff, other things i don't know how to classify, NO SMUT Pardon my english...