My Bubblegum Prince ✔

By CriticallyIntense

Everybody knew Paxton Flynn was gay. Nobody knew anything about Sebastian Crown. Everybody had a crush on Seb... More

My Bubblegum Prince
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048 - Final
Up Next
0.0 - Bonus Things.
Sequel
New Exclusive Chapters

026

92.4K 4.2K 8.9K
By CriticallyIntense

Paxton Flynn

"Tu es mignon."

I grinned shaking my head in amazement. "I can't believe you can speak four different languages and fluently for that matter."

"Not to brag but I'm learning Mandarin so, it'll soon be five." Spencer said smiling at me.

"I'm amazed. Why and how are you learning all this languages?"

"How, I take different extra classes on them and Why?" He shrugged. "I'm amazed be different cultures, they are interesting and I hate feeling left out. I'd love to travel to a lot of places one day and actually stand a chance of being welcomed. Plus, languages help in the act of wooing."

"Oh really?"

"Yup," he sits up straight. "Spanish is the language of love, French is sexy, Russian is hot."

I burst out laughing, "True, true. Then what's Mandarin?"

He pouted stroking his chin as he thought about it. "I'm not sure... maybe lust?"

"Maybe. You won't find out until you get to use it on someone." I said turning the straw in my Frap.

"Yea." He glanced at me and smiled, "What about you? Any other languages?"

I shake my head. "Unfortunately, no. I've been taking Spanish since forever but I only know it on paper, I can't speak for the life of me."

"Lo conseguirás eventualmente" Spencer said placing a hand over mine and the only thing I could pick was 'eventually'.

"Nice. I can't help but wonder how many guys you've managed to woo with your language talent."

He looked down at his drink. "Not the right ones, I assure you." I didn't say anything and he took the hint to elaborate. "The guys don't actually like me, they just stay for my other talents and I end up hurt and wounded in the process."

"Tell me about it." I say throwing my head back with a sigh. "I've not had good past relationships either."

He stayed silent watching me and I continued. "My last relationship was with this college dude and he treated me badly. I guess I was stupid to think that a college guy would ever be interested in sophomore student. It was stupid, I barely got out unscathed."

"I'm really sorry about that Paxton, anybody that can't like you must have a screw loose because you're an awesome guy." Spencer said and I smiled.

My attention returned to a girl who squealed rather too loud and jumped on top her boyfriend just because she managed to bring down have the pins while bowling. Spencer and I were at the bowling alley but we weren't doing any bowling. We were just lodging around, eating, drinking and talking. The girl's boyfriend was tall and in good shape, he had a white polo on and I immediately remembered Sebastian. I smiled. "Yea, well, some of them don't have a screw loose."

Spencer raised his brow and I cleared my throat. I didn't want to bring Sebastian into this date but now he was stuck in my mind and I wanted to talk about him. Spencer might as well know what he's dealing with. "Okay, there's this guy in my school, I like him a lot but he's straight and doesn't feel the same way. He's an awesome guy and I don't have anything against him."

"How do you know he doesn't feel the same way?"

I shrugged, "We've kissed, twice." I blushed, looking down at my feet. "He didn't like it that much and got... repulsed?" I shrugged again, "something like that."

"Twice?" Spencer asked in disbelief. "Well if he kissed you back all two times then he's an asshole."

"What?" I looked up sharply at that, watching Spencer drink up his drink. Seb's not an asshole.

"He's clearly playing with you. And let me guess, he wants to remain friends even after. He clearly is an asshole. Puta."

"He's not. He's not an asshole and I'm the one who want to remain friends." I say narrowing my eyes at Spencer.

"And you like him." Spencer states.

I sighed, "Don't get mad. The essence of this whole thing is to forget him." Then added quickly. "And because I'd love to spend time with an equally awesome guy like yourself."

Spencer chuckled. "Its okay, I don't mind being used by you."

I frowned, "Its not like that--"

He got up his chair and extended his hands to me. "If you want to forget about... Um?"

"Sebastian."

"Yea, then we better get ahead to my other plans for today."

I smiled, placing my hand on his and pulling myself up. "Where are we headed?"

He winked. "Surprise."

I didn't know we spent a lot of time at the bowling alley. By the time we got out, the sun was almost setting. We got into Spencer's car and took off. I didn't like surprises but I was looking forward to what Spencer had planned. We drove for a long going towards the outskirts of town. Spencer took a detour when we approached the closed off roads and drove further into the woody forest part of town. I was starting to worry but all worries fled when we arrived an open space. There were a few human beings scattered around and up in front was a projector showing a movie.

"Wow." I said in awe stepping out of the car. The place was awesome. Pretty quiet with only the movie sound and the dark environment had an enticing edge to it.

"You like?" Spencer asked jogging over to the booth of his car.

"Duh. I didn't even know a place like this existed and I've been in this town all my life."

He chuckled reappearing with a blanket. "A friend in school showed me the other day while we were driving around."

I nodded and watched him lay the big blanket on the grass, staying close to his car. He jumped down on it and patted the space close to him. I joined him soon enough, the blanket was surprisingly very comfortable. We were distanced from the other people and I doubted they were even away of our presence. Spencer got up to bring more blankets to put behind our backs to make us more comfortable. I thanked him and we soon eased into the movie.

I didn't know the title but it was an action comedy. I was actually enjoying it but at some point I couldn't ignore that Spencer kept looking at me. "What?"

He looked away like someone who was caught stealing candy. His cheeks reddened and he ran his hand through his long dark curly hair. Today he didn't put it up in a ponytail or bun. It feel around his face perfectly and I couldn't deny that he looked good. "Oh, um, it's nothing."

I nudged him, "Come on, why were you looking at me like that?"

I watched him bite down on his full pink lips as if having an inner battle. He finally turned to me, "I was just thinking about, my other talents I told you about."

"Other talents?" I asked confused. He nodded and his eyes lowered to my lips and I finally understood. My cheeks flooded red. "Oh."

Spencer and I didn't break eye contact as he leaned in, being on the same level with my face. His eyes searched mine for a second before he crashed his lips on me. My eyes fluttered shut after a while, kissing him back. His lips felt good and he surely knew how to kiss. My whole body didn't ignite on invisible fire with the kiss but I still felt good. He didn't kiss me like he was trying to touch and get to know every part of my mouth and lips. He didn't kiss me like our lives depended on it or it was the last thing he planned to do on earth. He had passion but I was nothing, it was nothing compared to Sebastian. My body wasn't trembling, my bones and being wasn't responding like it was to Sebastian.

Stop. Stop comparing Spencer to Sebastian.

I broke off the kiss for air and looked at Spencer, pushing his hair away and cupping his face. He liked me, I could see it in the way he was looking at me. I kissed him again, opening myself up him and letting his tongue in. His teeth gently bit down on my lower lip and I moaned into him, weaving my fingers into his head.

I can do it. I can totally forget about Sebastian.

Spencer broke off from my lips and started trailing kisses down my neck as his hand slipped into my shirt, exploring my bare skin. I responded to his touches and kisses, Sebastian or not, I was one horny teenager. Spencer nudged his leg between mine, rubbing his thigh on my growing hard on. I moaned and arched up to him, just at the same time he undid my pant button.

"Spencer." I called his attention as I regained some sense back. "We're in the open."

"So?" He smirked, lowering my zipper. "They don't even know we exist and even if they knew, its not like they can do anything about it. People hook up all the time around here." I still looked skeptical and he sighed, "don't worry we'll keep it down"

"Um... I'm not exactly the, keep it down type." I admitted with a blush and he smirked again.

"I was hoping you weren't."

He moved up to kiss me again and while we were kissing his hand slipped into my briefs and took hold of my member. I moaned into his mouth and he grinned against me. He released me and pushed my pants and briefs down to my kneel. He stopped to look at my raging boner and took his time at it.

"Spencer?" I called with an amused smile and he blinked, finally looking away.

"Sorry. You're beautiful."

"Thanks." After one more kiss, Spencer went down on me, starting with a few hand movements, then a kiss, then he took me into his mouth driving me crazy.

"Uh!" The series of moans left my lips as I held unto his long hair like my life depended on it. Spencer's hand clamped over my mouth to hold my loud moans in and I thrust into his mouth, loving every bit of it.

He was slurping on my shaft and taking my thrust like a pro. When his free hand left my balls, I saw him pulling on his own dick that had somehow gotten out without my knowledge. That turned me on more and my thrust increased.

"I-I... I'm gonna... shit I'm gonna.." That was as much warning I could let out before I bursted my nuts in Spencer's mouth. He swallowed and released me after a few more slurps. I watched him Jack himself off, and releasing with a low whimper.

We didn't anything as our breaths returned to normal and I looked around to see that indeed, no one was paying us any attention. I turned back to Spencer with a smile. "That was--"

He didn't let me finish as he attacked my lips with another kiss.

I wonder what Sebastian was doing now. Probably having dinner with his sisters.

----------------

No Seb in this chapter just Spencer. Thoughts?

PS: the French and Spanish were from google translate so... feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm changing genre to teen fiction. I'm gonna keep writing this, its refreshing and I have many inspo and ideas for MBP.

Vote and Comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 7.2K 27
Paxton Meyers is just a kid. He is supposed to be out with his friends causing trouble, instead he is trying his absolute best to stay out of it. He...
1.3M 65.6K 146
The ancient Greeks said Cupid's arrows could make you fall in love, but what if those arrows hit the wrong person? And what if that person was Eastwo...
415K 23.1K 44
[COMPLETE] Hi. My name is Sebastian Adler and I'm a personal assistant. I have a habit of saying my last name unnecessarily. Let's do this again. My...
13.9M 510K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...