You Have Me (BTS fanfic/Jungk...

Da JeonChristineee

Christine grew up to be an only child with two loving parents. Everything changes when her mom dies and her f... Altro

Can I be your Oppa? (BTS Fanfic)
Author's note
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Skip first to this chapter then just go back after reading this please!
THANKYOU SO MUCH
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Author's note
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
ATTENTION!
Part 71 (part 1)
Part 71 (part2)
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75 (part 1)
Part 75 (part 2) FINALE.
Epilogue
Author's note.
New Story! ~
Special Chapter - My Everything
Special Chapter 2 - Hyeonhye with the boys
Special Chapter 3 - Happy (?) Anniversary, Jagiya
Another Story
House of Cards (One Shot)
Alternative Ending

Part 60

39K 1.1K 216
Da JeonChristineee

Jimin's POV

I've noticed how Jungkook's acting weird. But it wasn't only him that was acting that way. For some time, I have noticed some change in Christine too. She looks rather thin and pale. I'm not feeling any good about this and when she got home with Sungmi, the thoughts I've been denying this whole time was semi- confirmed.

She smelled like medicines fresh from the hospital.

Jin hyung noticed it. When he sat beside her, asking if she was okay, she looked nervous for a split second before brushing it off.

Min Christine. What the hell are you doing?

It's 10:30 and Jungkook nor Yoongi hyung and Christine are home yet. I sat on the corner as I held my phone, blindly waiting for a text message from her.

"Hey.." Jin hyung said as he sat beside me.

"Oh.. Hyung?"

"Are you okay?"

"No.." I said as I looked away.

"Did you perhaps.. Notice too?" he asked and I nodded without looking at him.

"I want to know, hyung." I said as I rested my head on the wall behind us as I sighed.

"She'll tell us.. We just have to wait for it. Maybe she's not yet ready.. But whatever it is, we have to be there for her." Jin hyung said. "We gotta be strong for her."

I looked towards hyung and nodded. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"We're home.." I faint voice was heard from the living room. Everyone went out and saw Christine and Yoongi hyung with puffy eyes as they held hands.

"Was the reunion emotional?" J-Hope hyung teased.

"Oh..." Yoongi hyung said lost.

Christine went to each and everyone of us and gave us a hug. A tight one. She whispered something to everyone which left the other guys looking confused and lost. When she got to me, she hugged me and I hugged her back tight.

"Just wait alittle, okay?" she whispered.

"Okay." I said and she looked at me, searching for an answer to her question in the back of her head

Does Jimin know already?

Maybe not fully. But I know there's something I should know.. and I will know..

A few minutes later, Jungkook came in. When he saw Yoongi hyung, he suddenly ran to Christine's room and knocked before going in.

"This rascal did't even greet us." Taehyung said looking at Christine's door.

"Are you okay hyung?" I asked as he was awfully quiet.

"No.."

"Did something happen?" Jin hyung then said behind us and I noticed everyone was gathered all together, besides Jungkook and Christine..

"You wouldn't believe what my Tinnie ah did for me.." he started.

~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's POV

Yuri and I went our separate ways as I walked home. I took the long way as I ponder on what I knew today. I know I should be strong for her but shit man. How do I hold things together? I got to the park where I covered it with Christmas lights for our 3rd day anniversary. It was when she became mine, but I had to leave her for a 3-day-promotion period. I sat on the end of the slide as I picture her with me right now.. With her sitting on my lap as she tried to lessen her weight by not sitting on me properly, putting some weight on her legs. Her legs gave up and she sat comfortably on my lap, in my arms. Those days I thought:

We'd be together forever...

But right now.. How long is our forever?

I punched myself mentally.

Jeon Jeongguk! You shouldn't think like that.

There are cancer survivors right? Christine will be one of them. We'll still have our kids and I promise to be a great husband and a father to my wife and children.

Oh God please.. Cure her. Don't take her away from me. I promise I'll be a better person. I'll take care of her. Let me love her as much as I can. Please... Don't take her away from me.

I buried my face on my shaking hands as I let the tears fall.

How I wish I could just take away the pain from her. I'll be the one to suffer instead... But in this situation.. What do I do?

Im home. I hope you are too. Stay safe.

-Yuri

I received her text. After reading it, I decided to go home since I was done crying it alone. Besides, I've let it out. There's no more use to crying when Christine needs me right? Is she home by now?

I sighed as I walked home with a thunderstorm of thoughts in my head. Is she alright? Since when did she know about this? How long has she been suffering alone?

I got home in a few minutes and my eyes widen as it landed on Yoongi hyung who was sitting on the couch with a blank face. I suddenly ran to her room and knocked thrice, not remembering to greet my hyungs as all that I was thinking about was Christine.

"Jagiya?" I called out

"Come in.." I heard a faint voice inside. I did what I was told and saw her on her bed, tucked in and was about to sleep already

"Can I stay here?" I asked biting my lip.

"Waeyo?"

I wanna be with you as much as I can.

"I missed my jagiya.." I smiled and she returned it. She patted the space beside her and I took it and enclosed her in my arms as soon as I could.

"Are you crying Jagi?" she asked as she hugged me back, burying her face on my chest.

"No. Why would I?" I asked as I look up and bit my lower lip, containing the hic that was about to escape my mouth.

"Because.. you missed me so much." she chuckled tiredly.

"I did. I did miss you for the day." I said closing my eyes letting some tears escape my eyes as it ran through my cheeks as I rested my chin on the top of her head.

"Jagi.." She started.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"Ani.."

"Do you want to tell me something?"

"A request maybe?"

"What is it? Are you uncomfortable? Does something hurt?" I started panicking.

"No, I'm fine. I just..."

"You just what?" I looked down and she looked up. When our gazes met, her eyes soften as she placed her hand on my cheek and wiped the stray tears off.

"You are crying.. What's wrong?"

"You've left me for the whole day. I'm lonely." I pouted. Should I let her know that I know already? I don't know...

"Arrasso arrasso, Mian. I'm here now okay?" She smiled "Go get ready to sleep, we still have classes tomorrow.."

"You sound tired.. Come on. Go ahead and sleep. I'll be here.." I said as I stroked her hair.

"You won't leave?" She asked

"Never."

"Will.. Will.. Will you leave if I tell you I'm dying?" She asked and I broke into tiny pieces.

"No. Never. I won't leave. You'll get through. I'll be with you every step of the way. We'll get through this TOGETHER."

She cried silently as she clutched onto my shirt.

"Together..." She softly muttered.

"Yes.. Together..." I whispered as I hugged her tight.

.
.
.
.

"Jagiyaa!!" I shouted, panic evident in my voice..

"Jeon Jeongguk..." Her soft sweet voice echoed

"Yah! Min Christine!!" I shouted frantically looking everywhere. I saw her from a far wearing a white dress with her hair and the skirt of her dress being blown by the wind.

"Saranghae.." She mouthed from afar but I could her voice clearly from where I stood. I ran to her as fast as I could. I want her in my arms now.

As I near her, she was crying. Biting her lip as she only look at me while I ran towards her.

"Jagiya, Saranghae. Don't forget that.." She said with a pained look on her face.

I kept running but it was like I wasn't moving. I ran faster and faster until I closed the gap that was in between us when she faded.. And just like that... She was gone.

I collapsed on my knees as I catch my breath.

"NO!!!!!!!" I shouted.

My eyes shot open, taking me away from such nightmare. My eyelashes were stickinh together as my cheeks were wet from tears. My heart relaxed as I felt her soft body close to mine. I held her closer, kissing her forehead as I thank God that was just a dream.

"Song..." She whispered in her sleep..

"What is it Jagi?" I asked.

"Sing.." She smiled softly and I did too.

"O.okay." I said softly, as I stare at her sleeping face, caressing her cheek and kissing her forehead again before I sang a song that explained well what I want to tell her.

Angmongeul kkwosseoyo
Uldeon geudaereul anajugi jeone
Kkumeseo kkaeeo beoryeotjyo

Seogeulpeun mame keoteuneul yeoreo
Dalbiche muldeurin nunmullo pyeonjil bonaeyo

Remember geudaega himdeul ttaemyeon hangsang
Nunmureul useumgwa bakkwotjyo
Na eomneun goseseon uljimayo don't cry
Nunmuri manteon geudaeraseo oh

Andwaeyo it's my turn to cry naega halgeyo
Geudaeui nunmul moa
It's my turn to cry naege matgyeoyo
Geu nunmulkkaji this time
This time yeah

( I had a nightmare
Before I could hug you, who was crying
I woke up

With a sad heart, I opened the curtains
With my moonlight-stained tears, I send you a letter

Remember, when things were hard
I always turned your tears into smiles
Don't cry in places without me, don't cry
Because you always had a lot of tears

No, it's my turn to cry, I'll cry now
I'll take all of your tears
It's my turn to cry, give them to me
Even those tears, this time
This time yeah)

[A/N: Can we just appreciate how fitting Exo's It's My Turn To Cry describe what Jungkook must be feeling right now in the story]

I heard a soft snore from her which was adorable. I caressed her cheek softly as if she were to break any moment.

"Don't cry in places without me.. Don't suffer everything alone.." I whispered.

I sat up carefully, resting my back on her headboard. She wrapped her arms around my waist as I held her hands on one of mine and the other stroking her soft hair. I looked at my watch and found that it was just 12am. I have 5 more hours to sleep but I couldn't. I can't. I don't want to. I want to watch over her 24/7.

I got startled when the door cringe as it was opening slowly. I didn't leave my eyes on the door until I saw Yoongi hyung taking a peek.

"Jungkookie.." Hyung said, closing the door behind him. His eyes soften as he saw our position.

"Ne hyung?" I asked as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Why don't you sleep? You still have classes tomorrow."

"I couldn't.. I want to. But I couldn't sleep." I said then I looked towards the sleeping Christine. "I don't want to.." I whispered to myself.

"Awhile ago.. Did you know? Christine slapped my mom." He said and my eyes widen.

"Bwoh?"

"Yeah.. I was surprised too.. That's why I said things I really regret now." He said as he looked at Christine and placed his hand on top of the blanket where Christine's foot, maybe? Was there. "I was so mad that I said some stuffs I shouldn't have. I was filled with guilt as she went off to the grave of appa where I was. I hid though. She collapsed on her knees and she cried.. I was a pabo to believe my mom who never cared about me than my sister who never did anything but to love me dearly." His voice was shaking.

"Hyung..."

"Take care of her Jeonggukie. Please.. Please love her and never hurt her" He begged.

"You don't have to beg, hyung. I'm doing it even if I'm alone against the world."

He smiled and nodded.

"I'm glad you're the one my sister fell for." He stood up and ruffled my hair.

"I'll forgive you for sleeping in the same room as my sister for tonight. Go get some rest. I'll wake you both up tomorrow for school now try to sleep okay?" He said and I nodded with a slight smile.

I watched him walk out of the room when her phone suddenly lit up from her night stand that was beside me.

I smiled as the photo on her lock screen lit up. It was a photo taken by Sungmi on our last day in our week-long camp on the beach. It was a beautiful scenery as the waves splashed behind us as Christine and I wore our matching blue sleeved hoodies and black pants. She was hugging me as I placed one hand around her shoulder and the other raised up as my palm was balled in fist. I was howling in the photo as she was laughing. Her hair was beautifully blown by the wind as mine was spiked up.

"Show some love you love birds!" Sungmi shouted.

"What are you talking about!" Christine hit her arm playfully.

"Let's take a picture let's take a picture!!" I jumped as I drag her in the middle of the sandy beach.

"Why are you so giddy!" She giggled as she lazily walked with me while I drag her.

"Because I'm happy." I smiled then faced the photographer, aka. Sungmi.

"Hana! Dul! Set!" I kept jumping when Christine held onto me.

"Calm down or else we won't have a good picture!" She laughed. I stayed in place but I still howled

"Kimchi!" Sungmi shouted

I smiled as I reminisced.

Her phone beeped again so I unlocked it and saw 2 messages. One from Sungmi and one from her Jiyoon umma. I didn't open it but there was a preview of the message which showed the first 2 lines.

How are you? Are you feeling okay? You should be sleeping by now. I'll kill you if I'll know you're still awake right now-......

That was Sungmi's message. It was long but I didn't open it.

Next I read her Jiyoon umma's first two line of the sentence.

How was the first therapy dear? It must have hurt.. Don't worry.. Next will be on Saturday so take alot of rest. Don't-

What's the don't? What shouldn't she do? Should I open it? But she'll know.. But I want to know too! Should I? Or not.. Maybe yes? Maybe no? Aiish! I'll just let her read it first before I take a look tomorrow.

I locked her phone and placed it on her night stand and laid down beside her.

Tomorrow is another fight for you huh Jagi? I thought as softly rub my thumb on her cheek.

Don't worry. You won't be alone. Not anymore..

A/N

Keke~ Couldn't leave you guys hanging. I updated before we leave for tomorrow. I won't be able to update anytime soon more or so because we have exams week but I'll try composing little by little okay? Keke~

How was this update? You guys liked the previous chapter so much that I'm not confident about this one. Thankyou for supporting me and this book! I'll continue to do my best! ^_^

How have you been?

Comment and vote! <3

-jungkookieoppa saranghae!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

845 27 15
also you will have 7 step brothers huh.. that would be fun y/n! you are not allowed to do that . Dad, you and marriage? that trick won't work here j...
250K 8.4K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...
6.2K 276 25
In which rich ceo jeon jungkook falls in love with an ordinary reporter....at the first sight ..... "You are the one for me"jungkook . . "Be my boyfr...
29.9K 1.1K 24
Two people living the best lives they could, one guy having a bad day. Who could've known that everything would come crashing down in just one night...