Off To Summer Camp To Get Pre...

بواسطة Jynger

Meet Faithe, a seventeen year old totally in love with her camp best friend, Blaine. The story is set at camp... المزيد

Off To Summer Camp To Get Pregnant Character Pics
Off To Summer Camp To Get Pregnant pt.1
Off To Summer Camp To Get Pregnant pt.3
Off To Summer Camp To Get Pregnant pt. 4
Off To Summer Camp To Get Pregnant Pt.5
Writer's block!
Off To Summer Camp To Get Pregnant Pt.6

Off To Summer Camp To Get Pregnant pt.2

1.1K 10 5
بواسطة Jynger

Here it is, part two!

I'm guessing that most of you won't know what a bunny hug is, so I am going to tell you:

A bunny hug is a hoodie. Not the zip-up sweaters. A hoodie. It usually has a pocket in the front, and a hood with draw-strings. Recap: a bunny hug is what is known as a hoodie.

(The word originated from Saskatchewan.) Spread it around, it's guaranteed to get you weird looks from your friends and family.

So, anyways, vote, comment, and tell your friends about my story!

*

I woke up with a raging headache and no clue what had happened. I slowly opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. I was in the cabin, in a comfy bed that smelled too much like Blaine. I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. Yawning, I slowly lifted myself from the bed. My head was pounding. I had to find some aspirin. I looked down and noticed I was in my pajamas-shorts and a t-shirt. I blushed a light shade of pink at the thought of Blaine changing me. I slipped out of my pajama bottoms and pulled on some jeans and the nearest bunny hug, not caring that it was Blaine's. I slipped my feet into my moccasin slippers and opened the door. I instantly shielded my eyes from the early morning sun and took a deep breath of the fresh mountain air. I could sit there for hours just listening to the birds singing and the rabbits playing in the clearing. I saw Blaine jogging toward me, without a shirt on. His perfectly chiseled chest was glistening with sweat. Mmmm... I could definitely watch that all day.

"She lives," Blaine gave me a gently peck on the lips. I stood still, stunned, grinning like a child who'd just been told she could have an ice cream cone.

"Indeed, she does." I looked up at Blaine and made the mistake of looking at his luscious lips and found myself wanting to feel them on mine, on my skin. I shook the thoughts out of my mind and scolded myself. "But she is in need of an aspirin and a cup of hot tea."

"To the main house." Blaine squeezed past me into the cabin and pulled on a shirt. I watched him and caught myself about to sigh as I watched his chest disappear beneath the fabric. "I'll explain everything once you eat."

"Yeah. Good idea." I nodded, "So, I fainted. Why?" We were walking to the main house and my attention was on the rabbits in the clearing.

"Have you ever fainted before?" He tried to change the subject, I let him.

"Not that I know of..." My voice trailed off as he entwined his fingers in mine. "Seriously, what happened?"

"Not now, Faithe. Let's eat first." I nodded. I had a feeling that whatever it was, it wasn't good.

"Fine," I mumbled, following him into the main house.

The main house consisted of three floors, the first of which housed the "smaller" kitchen, I say "smaller" because it was about the size of an industrial kitchen(without all the "industrial" things, and the living room. On the second floor was the larger kitchen and the dining hall, and the third was the staff living quarters.

I pulled Blaine into the smaller kitchen and started looking for the kettle. "Found it," I told him. "But short-stuff cannot reach it." I pointed to the highest shelf in the cupboard near the fridge. I stepped back and let Blaine grab it. I was in the middle of admiring his ass when I heard him chuckle. I looked up at Blaine to see his head turned, looking at me. I apologized and grabbed the kettle from him.

"Did you enjoy the view?" He asked as I filled the kettle with water and plugged it in. My face was beet red when I turned to face him.

"I would enjoy the view better if it wasn't wearing a shirt," I told him with a straight face. He started to pull off his shirt and I stopped him.

"What, don't you want to enjoy the view?" He laughed.

"No. The moment has passed." I turned to look at the clock. It read: 6:45. "Why are you up so early? Better yet, why am I up so early?"

"I get up at 6:30 every morning to go for a run," he took a step closer forcing me to step back. My back hit the counter and I stared at Blaine. "And you couldn't sleep without me there holding you."

"I slept in your arms?" I was shocked, Blaine wasn't usually the cuddly type. "Why?" Blaine took another step, he was pressing against me. He lifted me up and set me on the counter. He looked into my eyes and I saw something I wish I hadn't. It was an emotion so intense it set me on fire. I pressed my lips to his and as soon as our lips met, everything else faded into nothingness. My fingers tangled into his hair and his hands were holding my face close to his.

We were pulled back into reality as the kettle whistled. I groaned as Blaine pulled away and pulled me off the counter. I made my tea and went into the living room. I sat down on one of the couches and pulled my knees up in front of me. "Sorry about that, Faithe." Blaine sat beside me and I looked at him.

"It's okay." There was a lot of tension between us now, and I couldn't tell if that was good or bad. I sighed, and stared at my tea. "Blaine, can you tell me why I fainted now?"

"No," was his answer. I looked at him to see that his facial expression was blank.

"Please. I want to know, no matter what it is."

"You'll hate me if I tell you." Blaine suddenly looked very sad and I almost wished I hadn't brought it up again. But I had to know.

"I could never hate you. Your my best friend." I set my tea down on the table and grabbed Blaine's hand. "Please?"

"Amber's pregnant." I made a sound, something between gasping and crying. Staring at Blaine's hand I tried to force myself to breathe. I couldn't pull the air into my lungs. "Faithe?" I looked up at him, his expression was pained and I felt my heart break all over again. I dropped his hand and stood up, taking a deep breath. I got to the door before I had the strength to look back; he was staring at the blank TV screen.

"I'm going for a walk, don't bother looking for me; I don't know how long I'll be gone." I said, catching his attention.

"You hate me," Blaine whispered, putting his hands in his palms.

"No, Blaine. I don't hate you, I could never hate you." I whispered, "I may not like you very much right now, but I don't hate you." I don't know if he heard me, I was already out the door, walking as fast as my legs would carry me to wherever. I didn't care, I just wanted to walk. Feel the breeze in my hair, the fresh air in my lungs, the ground under my feet.

I was at the stables, in the tack room. I switched my slippers, which were now dirty, with riding boots and I grabbed a halter and lead rope. I walked to the nearest stall, happy that it was occupied by my favorite horse, Duchess, a midnight-black thoroughbred mare.

"Duch," I whispered as I stroked her neck. "How could I be so stupid? How could I let myself think we could be together?" Tears were now streaking my face. Duchess snorted, and stuck her head into the feedbag in front of her, which was now filled with grain. I pushed my lips to her soft neck and sighed.

Letting her eat, I brushed Duchess with patience, getting rid of dirt and loose hair. I brushed her tail, leaving it in a loose French braid. Once Duchess was finished eating, I slipped the halter on her head and lead her out of the stall. "We need to warm you up, don't we?" I pulled myself up onto her by her mane, "We'll go slow at first." I assured her, realizing I was talking to Duchess, and that she probably didn't understand a word I was saying.

"Trot," I told her, and nudged her in the sides. She trotted out of the barn and towards the trails. I let Duchess warm up for about ten minutes, just trotting around the straighter trails, and then I told her to go. I squeezed her sides hard and she took off, right into the winding trails. Dodging and jumping, twisting and turning. I let the thrill of the ride fill me, make me forget about this morning. I held on tight as Duchess took her final jump, the fence outside the barn. She skidded to a halt as a figure stepped from the shadows. I was about to ask who it was when their face came into view.

If I hadn't just been riding Duchess like I had, I would have been gone as soon as I recognized Blaine. But Duch was tired, and in need of a good drink. I led her into the round pen, ignoring Blaine, and started to trot slowly, and then walking a few laps to cool he down.

"I thought I told you not to come looking for me." I stated, walking right past the ignorant jerk to Duchess' stall. "I don't want to see, or talk to you. Ever." I tied my horse up outside her stall and turned on the hose. I adjusted the temperature to warm, and started to wash Duchess. I wanted to make sure she was clean, and comfortable. I felt Blaine staring at me and I sighed.

"What?" I asked, almost yelling. He was infuriating. Couldn't he tell when a girl wanted to be left alone? Surely he'd had some experience, he'd gotten Amber pregnant, hadn't he?

"I got worried, so I came looking."

"Well, next time, don't. I'm not a child, Blaine." I turned off the Bose after refreshing Duch's water and turned to face him. I forgot that I was covered in not only my sweat, but Duchess' as well. My face had streaks of dirt from where I had cried, and my hair was probably a mess. Blaine looked at me solemnly.

"Faithe, do you hate me?" I shook my head. I still loved him, I always would. You never quite get over your first love, never get over the heartache. I sighed, maybe I didn't want to love him, and I certainly didn't to like him right now, but I did. It wasn't his fault that Amber was pregnant, well, I guess it is half his fault, but still.

"I could never hate you. Blaine, I apologize for my behaviour," I was now trying to find a change of clothes in the barn; mine were very uncomfortable. I found a pair of beige riding pants and I put them on quickly, slipping on my boots again.

"Faithe, I really am sorry." I shook my head, I didn't need his apology. I didn't want it.

"It's not your fault," I grabbed a muck rake, and a green manure barrow.

"What are you doing?" Blaine asked me.

"Mucking stalls. Wanna help?" I looked at him, before tossing him a muck rake.

"But, I have to scoop poo?" He looked absolutely horrified.

"Yes, you do. Take a manure barrow to the end stall, and work your way in."

"Why are you acting as if nothing happened?"

"Blaine, nothing did happen." I sighed pushed my manure barrow to one end of the barn and gently greeted Annie, a black Friesian, stroking her soft snout as she let me into her stall.

"Faithe, how do I get into the stall?" Blaine called. I sighed and walked to him, Annie following me. "There's a horse following you."

"It's Annie, Blaine." I stroked her neck as I got to Blaine's stall. He stepped back from her. "Are you scared of horses?" I laughed.

"N-n-no!" He stuttered.

"Stall," I told Annie. She made her way back to her own stall, stopping first to say hello to each horse.

"How does she do that?"

"Do what?"

"Just walk around like that. Like a dog." He stepped closer to me.

"They are smart animals. Gentle giants." I pointed to Bentley, who was occupying the stall Blaine was supposed to be mucking. "Bentley here, he's from a shelter. He's really friendly. C'mon." I grabbed Blaine's hand and held it out to the horse's nose. Blaine flinched as Bentley's whiskers tickled his palms. "You could let them all out, and they'd stay here. Except for Maddie."

"Who's Maddie?"

"She's a mischievous little Shetland pony," I opened Bentley's stall and slipped in, pulling Blaine in with me.

"Faithe, no." He whispered.

"Yes," His hand in mine, I made him gently stroke the horse's neck. Bentley nudged Blaine's shoulder, causing him to jump. "Blaine, he likes you." After Blaine was more comfortable around the horses I left him to muck stalls. We met in the middle, and dumped the manure in the compost.

"Now what?" Blaine asked.

"We add new sawdust." I led him to a shed full of sawdust and started to fill my muck barrow. He did the same. Once they were both full, we went back to the barn and added the fresh sawdust to the stalls.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" I asked him after we fed all the horses, and refreshed their water.

"No," Blaine gave me a hug and I let myself lean into him before pulling away quickly.

"I have to go wash up." Walking to the tack room to grab my jeans and slippers, I felt like crying all over again. I could pretend everything was all right, just for him. It's what I would do. He wouldn't be able to tell that piece by piece, my heart was breaking into smaller shards.

"Faithe?"

"Yeah?" I stopped walking and turned around.

"I'm sorry," he started to walk to me.

"No. Blaine, you have nothing to apologize for, because everything happens for a reason." He was standing in front of me now, very close, "So, obviously we aren't meant to be together. At least not yet any way." I tried to walk away, but Blaine grabbed me and pulled me to him. "Blaine," I sighed.

"No, Faithe." He lifted me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, "We are meant to be together." I felt my heart drop. He didn't understand. Men are stupid, I thought.

"No, Blaine. We aren't. If we were, you wouldn't have gotten Amber pregnant."

"I don't think I did." He whispered, mostly to himself.

"What?" I asked him. He cursed under his breath and I asked him again.

"I don't think it's mine." I gasped. She cheated on him? Why would someone want to cheat on Blaine?

"I don't understand." I did, sort of. But I wanted conformation. Blaine dropped me to my feet, and pulled away.

"I have to go do something." Blaine took off out of the barn and I sighed. I gathered my things from the tack room and went back to the cabin. I grabbed a change of clothes, jean shorts and a graphic tee, and went to the shower.

--

After my shower, I felt refreshed, and calm. I looked for the Blaine. He wasn't in the cabin, and he wasn't in the main house. I sighed and sat down under a tree in the middle of the clearing.

I was surrounded by my thoughts when I felt a presence near me. I looked around and saw Jessica, one of my camp best friends. Her sandy blond hair was pulled back in a messy ponytail, loose strands blowing in the cool breeze.

"Hey, Faithe!" She sat down beside me, "What're you doing up near your thinking tree so early?" Jessie called this tree my "thinking tree" because I would always come here to think, no matter the time of day. She once found me here in the middle of the night, while she was on a trip to the bathrooms.

"Thinking about things." I whispered, staring at an ant that was making its way up my toes.

"What is it that you are thinking about?"

"The same thing I'm always thinking about." I told her.

"What did he do now?" She asked, plucking a blade of grass between her fingers.

"He told me something that, yet again, broke my heart." I felt a light throbbing on the back of my head, where I'd hit it when I fell to the floor. "He told me that Amber-his girlfriend-is...pregnant." I felt sick saying it, it filled my heart with dread. Three years of love doesn't, can't, go away because of one detail.

"The bastard!" She gasped, and reached over to give me a hug.

"That's not all." She leaned back and raised an eyebrow. "He doesn't think it's his."

"She's cheatin' on him?" I shrugged, "Who in their right mind would cheat on Blaine?"

"That's what I thought, too. He's such a great guy; so caring and understanding."

"Speak of the Devil," Jessie laughed, standing up. Blaine was walking towards us. I said goodbye to Jessie and hello to Blaine.

"Faithe, can we talk?" Blaine sat beside me and I nodded. "I called Amber. She said-" I put my hand up, halting him.

"I don't want to hear it. If it has anything to do with her being pregnant, I don't want to hear it."

"Fine." Blaine stated, I sighed. It was his, I knew it. Of course no one would cheat on Blaine.

"Is it yours?" I asked, whispering.

"I thought you didn't want to hear it."

"Oh, just tell me!" I snapped.

"It's not mine." He sounded...disappointed? What, that wasn't right. He should be happy, now we can be together. But he was disappointed?

"What's wrong?" I asked him. He looked at me, startled.

"N-n-nothing." Blaine stammered, looking across the clearing.

"Blaine, something is wrong. Don't lie." I was readying myself for another heart break. What would he say? He'd made a mistake, it was Amber he loved.

"I was...kind of...excited to be a father." He took my hand and rubbed his thumb over my knuckles. "But, I am really glad that there isn't anything in the way of us now." He smiled at me, but it didn't reach his eyes.

"You'll have another chance to be a father, though." I told him, hoping he'd believe me.

"Yeah, right." Blaine joked.

"If you want to be a dad so bad, why don't you just stay with her," I snapped, pulling my hand from his.

"Faithe, I'm sorry." Did he think that I didn't want to carry his child? That I would never want kids? "It's just...I don't know. I love kids, and I was really excited that I was going to one of my own."

"What am I, chopped liver?" I snapped again, getting annoyed. I looked up at the green leaves of the elm tree. "Did you ever think that I would want to carry your child? Because I would, I do."

"I didn't think it would be fair if I asked you to ruin your life to have my child." I was stunned. Ruin my life? That wasn't what I would be doing, why would he think that?

"Blaine, that's crazy." I looked at him and smiled, "If I had your child, I wouldn't be ruining my life. I would be adding a miracle to something that's already so amazing."

*

Say whaaaat? Did Faithe really just tell Blaine she'd love to have his child? What will happen next? Will they "get busy", as some might say? Hmm... I guess you'll have to wait to find out!

- GrammarPolice

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

228 0 40
17 year old Callie is at her lowest point. Alone and depressed most of the summer, she feels fat and ugly-and school starts Monday. Her mother Michel...
82 6 48
Julia Blade has it all, Junior year tucked in her sleeve and Senior year around the corner she's ready to enjoy the summer with her best friend. But...
29.9K 1.3K 13
Natalie, a naive nineteen year old girl gives her heart to the guy of her dreams but gets her heart broken after a drunken night at a party. Now a ri...
159 1 49
This is the newly edited version of Luvie!! Lies, that is what Luvie believed. William was with Luvie's best friend, Rose. Rose and Luvie were insepa...