Scorose - My Father Won't Hea...

Von WICELA

Rose Weasley and Scorpius Malfoy aren't really getting along on Hogwarts. Rose's father, the famous Ron Weasl... Mehr

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 1

13.1K 238 221
Von WICELA

Chapter 1 \\ Scorose - My Father Won't Hear About This \\ WICELA

Disclaimer: I do not own the Harry Potter series nor everything that comes with it. The rights go to J.K. Rowling. The only thing I own are the plotholes in her stories that I filled with my imagination.

Updated: November 6 (2016)

•  •  •

"Come on Rose! The train will be gone if you keep eating your breakfast as slow as you do now!" Hermione Weasley, considered the smartest witch alive, couldn't figure out why her daughter was acting like this. Her mood had been changing from hot to cold and she'd been the most unpredictable person as she was more quiet this summer holiday than she'd ever been in her whole life. What had been bothering her and why didn't she want to talk about it?

"Maybe she's afraid of the future? Her last year at Hogwarts will begin soon and after that, who knows what will happen?" her husband Ron Weasley said to her when she walked into the kitchen. When she saw his face, she knew he was trying to convince himself too that this was actually the problem. They both knew something was wrong.

"Rose, if you aren't going to eat that, can I have it?" they heard their son Hugo ask Rose in the dining room.

"No! Can't anyone leave me alone right now?" Rose snapped. Hugo held his hands up and walked towards the kitchen. Ron patted his shoulder and walked to Rose.

"No, we can't leave you alone, because the train will not wait for you," he said, while he sat down at the table. It helped a bit, because Rose started eating her sandwich a bit quicker.

"Huge, are you sure you don't know either what's happening to Rose? Has she told you something? I'm really worried about her and I get the 'sibling-bond' you guys have, but she's clearly not well and...I just want to help her," Hermione said. She took the car keys and they walked towards the car.

"Well, the only thing she said was something about her enemy being Head Boy," Hugo said shrugging, like he didn't know what that meant either.

"Her enemy?" Hermione asked. She knew something about her rivalry with a certain someone, but calling him her enemy...that would maybe go a bit far, wouldn't it?

"Scorpius Malfoy, of course!" Hugo exclaimed, staring disbelievingly to her. Rose really called Scorpius Malfoy her enemy? Didn't she know that Ron had been - partly - teasing her to be better than Scorpius Malfoy? The war was long over, the Malfoys weren't their enemies anymore and he certainly shouldn't be Rose's enemy.

"I will look after her, mum, don't worry!" Hugo said when he saw his mother's worried face.

"You're only fifteen, Huge, and he's seventeen or something! Besides, I don't want you duelling with him - or anyone for that matter if not for school purposes. You're just a boy, Hugo, I don't like to think you're duelling as much as Rose tried to at your age," Hermione said. Her worried face became worse. Hugo had always been a quiet boy; his grades were okay, he never really asked for much attention and he was in the Quidditch team without acting like he was ten times better than everyone else. Rose, however, had been extraordinary smart and competitive. She never found someone who could really outsmart her - not counting her mother - until Scorpius Malfoy came along. He had the whole package; a great Quidditch player, the good looks, the popularity, the brains and the girls - many girls. He was the one who made being smart sexy and Rose really, really didn't like that. People thought of her as the opposite of sexy - which had been kind of ironic, as she was totally the opposite of Scorpius Malfoy and they called him sexy - but Rose just hated that people were underestimating her. So she started duelling with Scorpius Malfoy. It had started when she hexed him somewhere in a busy corridor and before she realised, they were duelling. The only downside was the fact that Rose wasn't the best dueller - Scorpius however, was great of course. A few bruises was enough for their parents to order them to stop. This didn't really stop them, but it helped a bit.

"ROSE WEASLEY GO TO THAT CAR OR I WILL MAKE YOU FLY TO HOGWARTS!" An angry shout interrupted Hermione's thoughts. Ron came outside with Rose closely behind him, both with equally red heads. Ron, who'd lost his patience, couldn't hold back anymore. Rose, who really hated flying - much like Hermione - grumbled, but gave in.

"Within Christmas Break, this grumbling of you, will be over, Rose. Either you tell us what's bothering you or you get over it!" Ron ordered. They stepped into the car and finally they left.

"Well, Rose?" Ron pressed, still waiting on an answer.

"It depends, but I'll try my best," Rose said. Well, this was at least a start.

"Wouldn't expect less," Ron said. They left their city and Ron rode onto the highway.

"Rose, if this has anything to do with the fact Scorpius Malfoy became Head Boy..." Hermione started.

"Did he? That little ferret!" Ron interrupted her. Hugo grinned in the backseat, but Hermione didn't find this funny at all.

"RON! As I was about to say: he's not a Head for no reason! Aunt Audrey told me the Ministry makes second chances for families like Scorpius's very difficult..." Hermione continued. It was a shame, really, that after all this time, the war was still effecting all of them and their children.

"And they deserve it!" Ron interrupted her again.

"RON! It really is difficult! There are many people who react like your father, Rose, so please give him and his family a second chance. After all, they didn't do anything wrong to you!" she said. She really hoped Rose would listen to her one day, instead of Ron. The war had been their life and it had effected them so much that none of them really ever moved forward. Ron was still stuck with prejudices about former Death Eaters and their children.

"Hermione, you're talking nonsense. You know teenagers and their hormones. Rose and this little ferret in one room, peacefully, I won't see that happening anytime soon! She hates the boy - plus, he hates her too. He's a Slytherin, much like his dad, that says enough! He'll destroy her!" Ron said. It didn't surprise Hermione he said that, but it didn't mean he was right.

"Have you no trust in your own daughter? I think she's more capable than ever to protect herself. However, I do think that, instead of duelling, there are other ways to solve a disagreement," Hermione rebounded. You couldn't really call the way they talked 'fighting', but it didn't went peacefully as well. They often fought or 'had a disagreement' in the car. They always did, actually. Hermione stubborn and Ron tactless as hell. The quiet always filled the car after one of them was done talking about the subject. James once said they were quiet because normally they would have make-up sex at that moment, but Rose never really wanted to have that thought in her head. Rose was glad she wasn't as tactless as her father, but she really was as stubborn as her mother - maybe even more stubborn. She always passionately hated something - much like she hated Scorpius and she could either give him passionately a second chance - which probably wouldn't end well - or she could try to destroy him with everything she had. Scorpius Malfoy was the lovely, funny, popular, smart, good-looking boy. She'd never fallen in love with his charms and she wouldn't ever! Sure she would admit he was handsome, because really, she couldn't lie about that, but that didn't mean she was swooning much like all the other females at Hogwarts. She knew the real Scorpius Malfoy. The big and the bad Scorpius Malfoy who was really a spitting image of his father - the same irritating, mean bully as her father described his father. Besides, how could she ever be something even remotely close to not-enemies when he loved Quidditch as much as he did. That was just an inhuman amount of love for Quidditch and the only people Rose tolerated to have that kind of love for Quidditch was her family. Quidditch...brr...Rose hated it.

"We're here," Ron said and he parked the car. They silently took their baggage from the car and walked towards the station. At the platform they saw a familiar face. James Potter was waving to them.

"Bye-bye, my dear cousin," he said to Rose when they arrived.

"What are you doing here? You graduated like two years ago!" Rose exclaimed. James was the weirdest family member she had - and that was saying something, as she had the most random and weird family of all Britain for sure.

"Well, I couldn't leave without saying goodbye to my little bro and you of course!" James said, pretending to be tearing up. Albus stood next to him and he just rolled his eyes, but did grin.

"Our last year, Rosie, exciting isn't it?" he said smiling. His Quidditch Captain badge suited him and Rose smiled back.

"Well, when I was in my last year..." James started dramatically, but Albus hit him.

"Yeah, we know, you're officially old," Albus laughed. It was obvious that Rose and her family had been really late to arrive at Kings Cross, as almost everyone was inside the train already.

"It's strange to be here without Rox and Alice," James remarked. Roxanne Weasley, their cousin, had been in the same year as James. Alice Longbottom, daughter of Neville and Hannah Longbottom, had been best friends with Roxanne since birth or something. There had always been vibes going on between Alice and James, but only in their last year at Hogwarts, Alice finally agreed to go out with James. Their relationship had been going on and off time and time again, as James really needed to stop his habit of being a ladies-man.

"Things are going well in that part of the family, isn't it? Victoire told me some time ago, she's sure Teddy will propose really soon. Everyone knows they're the most perfect couple ever, but Victoire is really insecure the more Teddy waits," Albus said. With 'that part of the family' he meant the older part. The younger part still didn't know what to do after Hogwarts and just lived their lives until they would be in their last year and just end up thinking 'I don't know what I'm going to do'.

"Where's Teddy, actually?" Rose asked. With Albus bringing him up, she realised she hadn't seen his multicoloured hair in ages.

"He's with Fred, travelling around the world," James answered. Their cousin Fred didn't know what to do after Hogwarts - just as many of them didn't know - and Teddy had suggested to travel the world together. Everyone thought that this would happen after a certain wedding, but apparently Teddy had other plans.

"I thought Fred would keep uncle George company in the shop?" Rose said, because that was what her father had told her. Teddy and Victoire would marry and et cetera et cetera and then after some time as Fred also had earned some money, they would travel the world. That was the story. Rose had remembered that, because her mother hoped that Ron would finally stop working in the shop.

"Well, he will, but he and Teddy just wanted to see the world first as still independent man - if you get what I mean," James said. So, Teddy wanted to see the world before marrying Victoire, because things would change after that, Rose concluded.

"So, what will you actually do?" Rose asked him. Maybe it was a bit weird, but having such a big family as she had - and loads of girlfriends and boyfriends and family friends who also always came along - it was hard to keep up.

"Well, I got in at Auror training, completely on my own, by the way. So, that will be two years long and after that I will be able to work there, they say," he said, pushing a hand through his hair. He messed it up, much like he always did, and it made Rose laugh.

"Congratulations on that, by the way!" Rose said and she hugged him.

"James, are you coming? You're keeping them from their education and we don't want that!" uncle Harry said. People at Kings Cross were already used to see so many old warriors together, but this didn't mean they stopped writing about him as 'The Boy Who Lived, Twice'. Rose thought it was strange, as to her he was just uncle Harry who was more clumsy than anyone else she'd ever met. She also couldn't buy a normal magazine without seeing one of her family members in it. It was her who saw Victoire modeling for a magazine for the first time. Rose was the one breaking the news to the family. Aunt Fleur and Teddy were actually the angriest about it all. Since then the plans, such as a wedding, between Teddy and Victoire were slowly reducing. Maybe that would be why Teddy left with Fred. Maybe he needed some distance.

"ROSE!" Two blond guys yelled at her.

"Lorcan, Lyscander!" The twin boys were two years younger, but that didn't mean she didn't notice how they became more handsome every year. Too bad they were too young and cute. Rose talked to them when she stepped into the train, but she was stopped by her mother. She turned around and saw the look on her mothers face.

"Be careful and good, Rose. It isn't every year that you start your last year at Hogwarts. Try to enjoy instead of only looking at your books. Well, you of course have to study, but you can do this honey!" she said. It was weird for her mother to say she would prefer her to enjoy her life, but she tried to laugh and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye mom. See you at Christmas!"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

69.3K 1.7K 19
Scorpius Malfoy and Rose Weasley have had a connection ever since they met on the Hogwarts express in their first year. Now they are approaching thei...
10.6K 165 30
Rose Granger Weasley has been targeted by Delphi, who has just escaped Azkaban. As a protective measure, her parents have asked the Malfoys to take c...
19K 439 47
Rose Weasley glared at Scorpius Malfoy from across the Great Hall. She couldn't stand him. He was so full of himself! "You're watching him again," Li...
24.4K 741 15
Rose Weasley, the daughter of the famous Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, is starting her seventh and final year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft an...