Bellamy Blake Imagines {B•B}

By darctimes

you know the drill. More

False Death
Taking Orders
Stuck in Mount Weather
Black Rain
Broken
Little Natblida
My Rose
Spare the Pain
Sickness
I Love You [1]
I Know You Do [2]
Taking the Blame

6 Years

2K 47 2
By darctimes

+ May we meet again +

•••

"Raven do you really think Emori will be able to pilot everyone down to earth safely? Key word, safely." Murphy asked.

"I trained her for six years, everyone will be more than safe." Raven said, giving Emori a reassuring smile.

"Why can't you just fly us down yourself?" Murphy groaned, crossing his arms.

"Do you not remember that I sprained my wrist a few days ago? Can't fly with a sprained wrist." Raven shrugged.

"Let's wait a few weeks until your wrist is not sprained then." Murphy said.

"We're going now Murph." Harper said, patting his shoulder before stepping behind him.

"I like the sound of that. Who knows how much longer we can all handle Monty's algae." Echo smirked, turning her head to the boy.

"I'm still working on it." he huffed, crossing his arms.

"You guys get ready. I'm going to go in the control room and double check everything." Raven announced.

"Daddy?" Aurora asked and Bellamy was quick to swoop her in his arms and walk away from the rest.

"What's wrong princess?" Bellamy asked, resting her on his hip as he walked toward a big window that overlooked Earth.

"What's going on?" she asked, sticking her thumb in her mouth and resting her head on Bellamy's shoulder.

"We're gonna go back to Earth." he told her, pointing at the patch of green, beyond the grey.

"Is that where mommy is?" she asked softly, lifting her head and looking at Bellamy.

He felt his heart clench a bit at the thought of you and nodded his head.

"I hope so. There wasn't enough room for mommy-" he started until she cut him off.

"But mommy is down there now right? And I get to meet her!" she said excitedly, lifting her head and clapping her hands.

Bellamy smiled at her enthusiasm and nodded his head, placing his hand on the glass.

"Soon my love." he whispered to you, although you wouldn't be able to hear since you were down on earth with Clarke.

"Clarke do you know if the berries are ripe yet? I'm getting a little bored of just fish I need something to spice things up." you giggled causing Clarke to roll her eyes.

"Can you go check Madi?" Clarke asked the young girl who stood up quickly, happy to be given something to do.

"On it!" she said excitedly, running off.

You smiled at her enthusiasm, looking down as you began to prep a fire.

You sighed softly, hanging your head low, soon feeling a hand on your shoulder.

"Thinking about him?" Clarke asked as you nodded slowly.

"Not just him.. It's all of them." you told her, standing up and looking up at the sky.

"Y/n-" she started but you cut her off.

"Clarke it's been a year over five!" you complained, feeling your eyes water.

"It's simple.. They just didn't make it." you whispered, wiping at your eyes.

Clarke frowned, tilting her head to the side as she stepped towards you, holding you in her arms.

"What did I tell you about being so negative all the time? They made it alright? They're just.. taking their time." she said, pulling away and looking at you.

"They've taken way too much." you told her, a sad smile making its way onto your lips.

"I can get the fire going if you want. Why don't you make a call?" Clarke suggested and you nodded your head.

The calls were useless, never going through but nonetheless you found yourself hopping into the rover and driving away from what you knew as home.

You hummed to yourself, seeing Jaspers goggles propped up on the dashboard that only made your tears fall even more.

He and Monty were your best friends, you were known as the three musketeers.

You drove up a mountain and got out of the rover, setting the radio up as you sat on the hood, wiping your tears.

You held the microphone up to your mouth, sighing before pressing down on the button.

"Bellamy." you whispered, feeling your bottom lip quiver.

"It's been six years since Praimfaya." you said.

"Six years since I've seen you, let alone hear your voice." you paused to wipe at your eyes and let out a small sob.

"It's been so hard. No matter how hard I try to tell myself you're okay or try to move on I can't." you told him, crying softly.

"I can't sleep at night Bell.. Every minute of every day you're on my mind. Clarke found a child of her own." you smiled.

"I wonder how our little girl is. I remember her eyes. God they looked just like yours." you whispered softly, continuing to ramble on.

Pretending that he was out there, listening, soothed you when you were at your worst.

Back on the Ark however, Ravens jaw dropped after hearing your voice.

"Y/N! Y/n can you hear me?" she asked quickly but it was no use, the Arks end of communication was fried.

Raven quickly pressed a few buttons and soon your voice was heard throughout the speakers of the Ark.

"Please come back to me Bell. I don't know how much longer I can hold onto hope." you said softly.

"Hopefully Tee managed to feed all of you guys up there with that slimy algae." you smiled, shaking your head.

"And Echo teaches everyone how to kick ass, she was always good at that." you said.

"Is Murphy still a dick?" you grinned, biting your lip.

"At least he's got Emori who he never shuts up about." you said.

"And Raven.. God Raven I could really use your determination and motivation to keep me sane.. I miss you and your fucked up leg." you giggled, feeling yourself lighten up a bit.

"Can't forget about Harper. You're so strong.. Jesus I miss all of you so damn much." you said.

"I love you all. Bellamy, take care of Aurora. I know you're doing such a great job. If it was Clarke's day to reach out she'd tell you to shoot for the patch of green. That's where we are.. May we meet again." you whispered, turning the radio off and crying quietly.

Bellamy froze when he heard your voice speak throughout the Ark.

"Daddy who is that?" Aurora asked as he set her down on her feet, looking at Earth.

"It's mommy." he whispered, covering his mouth as he closed his eyes, leaning his forehead against the cold glass, listening to every word you said.

"Mommy! Mommy is here?" she asked excitedly, running up and down the halls.

"Aurora!" he called, running after her before scooping her up in his arms.

"That was her voice yes.. But no princess, she isn't here." he told her, causing her to pout.

Bellamy walked down a few more corridors before meeting the rest of the group who all looked at Bellamy.

"Watch Aurora. I'm gonna grab Raven." he said.

"Bellamy-" Harper started but he shook his head.

"Don't. I- I just need to find Raven." he told her, turning away from the group and running toward the control room.

"What's wrong with daddy?" Aurora asked, sticking her thumb in her mouth as Monty picked her up.

"He misses your mommy." Monty told her.

"We all do." Harper smiled sadly, placing her hand on Montys shoulder as she looked at Aurora.

"Bellamy just misses her a little more." she said softly as Bellamy ran down the corridors and toward control.

"Raven what the hell was that!" he yelled, slamming the door open as his eyes began to water.

Raven stood up quickly and turned around, her ponytail whipping behind her.

"That was Y/n." she said, wiping her eyes.

"How?" he asked, walking toward her.

"I was messing around and tried a few buttons I never used because I didn't think they'd work and they did. Bellamy she's alive!" Raven said, covering her hand over her mouth as she let out a small cry.

"She's down there, she's okay." Raven whispered as Bellamy ran a hand through his hair.

"Were you able to contact her?" Bellamy asked, walking toward her and looking at all the hundreds of buttons.

Raven shook her head no, "Our end is fried. When the rest of Skaikru departed from the Ark to go to Earth it messed up everything." she said sadly.

"She's alive." Bellamy whispered, looking up at Raven.

"We leave tonight." he told her.

When you arrived back home, Clarke and Madi were sitting around the fire.

"Hey girls." you smiled, joining them as Clarke handed you a plate of fish with a few berries.

"So they were ripe?" you asked, taking a bite of one.

"Only some of them." Madi smiled, taking a bite of fish.

"At least it's some, I've been craving them since winter." you told her.

Hours passed and it was just you, waiting for the fire to die down.

"You heading to sleep?" Clarke asked, standing at her doorstep with her arms crossed.

"I will soon." you told her, giving her a small smile.

"Night Y/n." she smiled, heading inside and closing the door behind her.

"Night." you whispered, wrapping the blanket that was around you tighter.

You don't know how many hours you were staring at the fire, but eventually you felt your eyes falling heavy.

"Rough landing I'll say." Murphy said, eyeing Emori.

"At least no one got hurt." Raven said as Bellamy walked out and picked up Aurora.

"This is Earth?" she asked as Bellamy nodded.

"Daddy look! Smoke!" Aurora said, pointing at the sky.

"I bet that's where our family is." Monty said with a smile.

Bellamy quickened his pace, walking fast before Emori pulled him back.

"Bellamy you need to be careful. Bear traps." she told him, pointing to the ground.

"Thanks." he told her, carefully stepping around it as he continued to walk toward the smoke.

"Y/N! CLARKE!" Bellamy yelled, unable to control the excitement that was coursing through his veins.

"Mommy!" Aurora giggled, looking around at all the trees.

"That's right princess. Mommy." Bellamy whispered with a smile as he placed Aurora down on her feet and stepped out from the trees and saw your camp.

You woke up though after hearing the voices, thinking you were going crazy.

You stood up, turning and looking around before you saw a figure step out of the trees.

"WOAH! Woah buddy stay right were you are." you told the figure, dropping your blanket and holding your knife out in front of you.

"Step out of the trees slowly." you told it.

"Y/n." the voice said and you felt your heart skip a beat.

"How many times have I told you, protecting yourself with a knife is suicide." he smiled, stepping out into the light from the fire as you covered your mouth with your hand.

"Bellamy." you whispered, dropping the knife onto the floor as you ran toward him, he did the same.

Soon both of you were within each others arms, Bellamy's feet turning to jelly as he fell back, holding you close to him.

Your hands ran up and down his chest, back, face, hair, everywhere that you could see in front of you as he did the same.

"You're here." you sobbed, hiding your head in his chest as you cried.

"I love you. I love you so much." Bellamy whispered as you pulled your head back and looked up at him, noticing the tears that were falling down his face.

"I love you too." you said, smiling sadly as you pulled him by his shirt, crashing your lips onto his for a longing kiss.

"Mommy?" you heard, causing you to pull away and look at the girl in front of you.

"Oh my god.. Is she?" you asked Bellamy who nodded his head as you felt more tears trail down your own cheeks.

Aurora fell to her knees in front of you, "You're so pretty mommy." Aurora whispered, lifting her arms up as Bellamy pulled her onto your lap.

"I told you mommy was pretty." Bellamy smiled, looking up at you.

"Bellamy she's so beautiful. Both of you are okay." you whispered, kissing the top of her head as you hugged both of them.

"Mommy come see everyone else! Uncle Monty missed you a bunch and told me stories about you and uncle Jasper!" she said excitedly, standing on her feet.

You stood up on your own, helping Bellamy up before Monty rushed toward you, pulling you into his arms.

"Jesus Christ Y/n/n." Monty whispered, closing his eyes as he tried not to cry.

"Look at you Tee." you whispered, pulling away to cup his cheeks.

"Your hair is so short." you smiled, pressing a kiss to his cheek as you pulled him in for another hug.

"And Harper." you whispered, pulling away and turning your head to the side to see Harper as you lunged toward her, running your hand through her hair.

"God you're so old." you giggled, pulling away to see Harper become teary eyed.

"Y/n are you using the radio again?" Clarke asked, running a hand through her hair before she realized what was going on.

"Oh my god." she whispered, running toward the group and engulfing everyone in hugs.

In the middle of talking to Monty and Harper with Bellamy by your side you felt someone pulling at your fingers.

"Mommy?" she asked, causing you to crouch down.

"Yes Aurora?" you asked softly. She had your hair and Bellamy's eyes.

She lifted her hands up and you took that as she wanted to be picked up.

You picked her up as she rested her head on your shoulder. "Sleepy?" you asked her with a smile.

She nodded her head, rubbing her eyes. "Your shoulders are comfier than daddy's." she giggled.

You smiled, closing your eyes and enjoying her embrace. "I think we're gonna head to sleep, coming Bell?" you asked as he nodded.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." he whispered, saying goodnight to everyone as you showed him where you slept.

"Wow.." Bellamy whispered, looking at all of the pictures on the walls of everyone. From Bellamy to Octavia to Monty, to everyone.

"We had a lot of free time so I asked Clarke if she could draw me some stuff." you said with a smile.

"She's used to going to sleep on your shoulder." Bellamy said softly, pushing a few strands of hair out of Aurora's face.

"Can you fill me in on everything?" you asked him as you sat down on your bed.

"First words, steps, all of it?" you asked as he sat down beside you.

"Of course my love. We can stay up and talk all night, like we used to." he told you, causing a smile to spread on your face.

•••

2,483 words go me!

it's my last week of finals then winter break yee yee

gotta blast!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 3.5K 76
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
93K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
35.7K 2.3K 57
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
330K 19.1K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong