Control [Carlisle Cullen]

By pleuvoirx

•They send me away to find them a fortune• [Carlisle Cullen] [Twilight-Breaking Dawn Part 2] [cover by: @kin... More

cast & playlist
trailers
editing
act one: twilight
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
act two: new moon
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
act three: eclipse
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
act four: breaking dawn
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
The End
+ bonus
+ bonus
+ bonus
+ bonus

0.7

33.6K 1.1K 391
By pleuvoirx

Guys we hit 200k 😭😭😭😭
thank you all so much for reading and supporting this book, you guys are the absolute best!
two updates for you next week as well bc of this and new year's!
*

Eleanor looked up to eye the front door as it opened. Jacob came in, obviously agitated and began to head straight for the stairs.

"Hey," Eleanor stopped him, "they get out okay?"

"They're fine," he said, shortly.

"Are you?" she asked. She hadn't talked to Jacob properly in a long time. She missed talking to the shapeshifter.

He nodded with a sigh, "I'm surviving."

Eleanor stood up and moved over to her friend. She pulled him into a brief hug and patted his shoulder, "you know something good is going to come out of this, right?"

"No, I don't. Bella's upstairs dying, how can you say that?" Jacob pulled away, offended.

Eleanor's eyes flashed red and she grinned, "I have my ways of knowing. Now, get your butt upstairs."

He eyed her for a moment, before rolling his eyes and jogging up the stairs. She followed behind him, and flashed a smile at the remaining vampires and Bella.

"Hey!" Bella smiled, "did they make it out alright?"

He only nodded and Bella frowned, "are you alright?"

"Yeah," Jacob smirked, "it's not like I'm the one carrying the demon."

Eleanor rolled her eyes at the boy, and lightly shoved his shoulder. Bella just chuckled at the two of them. Ever since she started drinking blood, she began to look a lot healthier. The thought of Bella drinking blood as a human still made Eleanor sick, but she was glad the girl felt better.

"Why don't you tell them what you've decided," Rosalie spoke, smiling at Eleanor and Jacob.

Eleanor and Jacob shared a look, and then looked at Bella, "what now?"

"Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names," Alice told them. Rosalie rolled her eyes.

"She hates them," Bella commented.

"Well, I'll be on your side no matter what you pick," Jacob said.

"Me too, Bells," Eleanor agreed.

"They're not that bad," Bella looked at Rosalie, "if it's a boy, EJ. For Edward Jacob."

'Thank God it's not going to be a boy,' Eleanor thought to herself. She threw Bella a tight smile, and bit back a comment. Rosalie was right - it was terrible.

"That one's not awful," Rosalie sighed, and Eleanor shot her a look, "tell them the girl's name."

"I was playing around with my mom and Esme's names," she said, smiling at Edward, "Rene and Esme. And I was thinking, Renesmee."

A grin spread on Eleanor's face. Bella's child would be named Renesmee. Though Bella had picked weird names, she did like the fact that she picked her mom's and Esme. The two would be thrilled.

Edward started to laugh, and Bella smiled, shyly. "Too weird?"

"Uh," Jacob muttered, looking at Eleanor for help. She bit her lip to keep from laughing at Jacob, "um..."

"No, it's not too weird," Edward jumped in, "it's beautiful. It's unique."

Jacob made a face at Eleanor as Edward continued talking, "which certainly fits the situation. I like Renesmee."

Bella smiled at her husband, then looked at her remaining friends in the room. Her expression turned painful, and she gripped her stomach. Rosalie acted quickly, and grabbed the cup of blood off of the table.

It seemed to happen in slow motion. The cup slipped out of Bella's fingers and landed on the floor. Bella leaned down to get it, and the sound of her back breaking echoed around the room. Eleanor's eyes widened as Bella let out a scream.

Bella hit her knees, and Jacob and Edward rushed forward. Edward placed his hands under her head just as she would have hit the floor.

Eleanor was frozen to the floor. Her heart raced as she watched the boys carry Bella to Carlisle's office. She couldn't move. Alice and Rosalie rushed past her, and Rose grabbed the witch's arm. She could hear Alice talking on the phone, but she wasn't sure to who.

"Carlisle said her placenta must have detached!" Alice exclaimed, with her phone pressed up to her ear, "he's coming as fast as he can."

Eleanor snapped back into focus at the mention of Carlisle. Her eyes landed on Bella, who was now sweating. Her eyes darted to everyone around the room, like she was taking them in for the last time.

"We'll have to do it," Rosalie said, grabbing a knife from the table.

"Rose, no!" Eleanor grabbed her wrist, using her magic to force the vampire's hand down.

"There's no time, he's dying!" Rosalie shouted. Eleanor finally realized that Rosalie didn't care about Bella. She cared about the baby. Eleanor thought back to the conversation she had with Rosalie about her human life. She just wanted a baby.

"Get him out now!" Eleanor's eyes snapped away from Rosalie at Bella's scream. She released Rosalie's wrist, and watched as the blonde lowered the knife to Bella's stomach. Eleanor pressed her hand to her mouth, trying not to get sick as the knife cut Bella open.

Rosalie gasped, and dropped the scalpel. She raised her bloody hand to her nose, and inhaled. Eleanor looked towards her with wide eyes and watched as she moved towards Bella, "Rosalie, stop!"

Alice grabbed her sister's hand, and pulled her away from Bella, "I'm sorry, Bella."

"Save her!" Jacob cried as Bella thrashed around on the table, "you have to change her!"

"I can't! Not while he's still in her," Edward said, helplessly, "I have to get him out first."

"Ow!" Bella screamed again, and Eleanor grabbed her hand. The girl pulled her bottom lip into her mouth, and began to chew on it. She could feel her throat growing tight with tears, but managed to keep them at bay.

"Stay, Bella. Keep your heart beating," Jacob begged her, and Eleanor squeezed her eyes shut. She squeezed Bella's hand tighter, trying to block out the sounds of her screaming.

"He's suffocating!" She screamed again.

Eleanor opened her eyes to see tears streaming down Bella's face. Her heart ached for the girl. In that moment, Eleanor prayed to God that, by some miracle, Bella was going to make it out of this alive.

Bella screamed once again, and her back arched off of the table. Her scream turned to a wince, and her back fell against the table, harshly. The sound of a baby crying filled the air, and Eleanor looked over to Edward.

In his arms was a small, bloodied baby girl. Even from Bella's side, Eleanor could see Renesmee's dark hair, "it's Renesmee, Bella!"

Eleanor looked back at Bella, who looked calm and happy. She looked at her husband and child, and reached her arms out to take her baby. Edward gently placed Renesmee in Bella's arms, and Eleanor peered over to get a good look. She was a beautiful child, and already looked older than a newborn baby.

"She's beautiful, Bells."

"Yes she is," Bella said, softly, "you're beautiful."

She let out a giggle as she watched her new baby. Her laugh turned to a grunt of pain, and Renesmee began to cry. Eleanor frowned and took Renesmee from Bella's arms and handed the baby to her father.

"Oh," Bella grunted, moving her eyes to Renesmee and Edward. Her head fell back against her pillow, and a smile pulled on her lips.

Eleanor looked to Edward for a moment, and then back to Bella. Her heart stopped, along with Bella's breathing.

"Bella?" She asked, "Bella?!"

Jacob leaned over Bella and shook her shoulder, "Bella?! Bella!"

He pinched her nose, and placed his lips on hers. Eleanor watched in horror as Jacob blew air into her mouth, and then started pumping her chest, "come on Bella!"

"Jacob, take the baby," Edward said, staring at his now dead wife.

Jacob stopped CPR to give Edward a deadly glare, "keep that thing away from me."

"Edward," Rosalie walked into the room, "I'll take her. I'm okay."

Eleanor couldn't keep her eyes off Bella. Her hand was pressed against her mouth as a stream of tears rolled down her face. She had been fine a minute ago, and now she was lying dead. It seemed as if the world had stopped spinning.

Edward bumped into her shoulder, knocking Eleanor out of her trance, and she stood abruptly. She shot Bella one final look, before Eleanor ran out of Carlisle's office. Her feet moved swiftly as she rushed past the girls, and down the stairs.

Cold air hit her face like a brick when she got outside. Her breathing came out quickly, and her heart pounded fast in her chest. Anger and sadness rushed through her body and suddenly she broke. A sob passed through her lips, and suddenly she was falling to her knees.

As she fell, her eyes glowed red and a blinding wall of scarlet escaped her body. The magic flew through the forest causing trees to fall to the ground around her. Eleanor's scream echoed through the air, and she screamed until she was out of breath.

Her friend was dead. Bella was dead.

Cold arms wrapped themselves around Eleanor's body, and she was pulled into Carlisle. Her head fell against Carlisle's chest, and she leaned against his embrace.

She couldn't find the words to say, so instead she sobbed. Hot tears rolled down her face and her heart throbbed in her chest, physically hurting her.

"Shh," he mumbled. Carlisle's hand began to smooth Eleanor's hair down, as he tried to sooth his love. He had never seen her so upset - not even when they had left Forks.

Eleanor's sobs turned to quiet hiccups and her heavy eyes had shut. She sniffled, trying to keep her nose clean, but to no avail. She couldn't care about how she looked right now. She didn't care about anything now.

A twig snapped in the distance, and Eleanor could feel Carlisle tense below her. Her eyes opened at the sound of a growl, and she pulled away from her mate.

Carlisle pulled her to her feet, and she wiped her eyes against the sleeve of her shirt. The rest of the Cullen family quickly surrounded them, and crouched down into an attack position.

"We're outnumbered," Esme observed as the wolves came into view.

"By a lot," Emmett muttered, and Eleanor looked over at him. For the first time since she'd known him, he looked nervous.

Edward rushed into the crowd and growled, "I won't let them hurt my family."

Sam rushed forward first, and Emmett ran to attack him. The rest of the Uley pack followed behind their alpha, and turned towards the vampires.

Eleanor saw Paul first. Her sadness grew knowing she would have to fight her friends, but she had to protect Bella. Edward had to of injected her with venom, so maybe there was still a chance. She would fight for that.

Eleanor looked away from the wolf and looked around the rest of the scene. It wasn't easy to tell who was winning or who was loosing - they moved too fast for Eleanor to get a clear view.

In a split second, El saw a figure be thrown back from the action and land on the ground close to her. Esme.

A wave of fury overcame her and Eleanor raised her hands of scarlet in the air. With as much force as she could conjure, she threw her arms back down. She watched as the werewolves and vampires fell backwards into the red waves.

"Enough!" She shouted, "how can you hurt an innocent child?"

The wolves stared back at her with intense eyes, but she did not break her stare. A growl rumbled through the forest, and Eleanor turned to Paul as he began to stalk forward.

"Stop!" Jacob rushed out of the front door, stopping Paul in his tracks, "if you kill her, you kill me!"

"Oh, my God," Eleanor whispered, shocked at what had just happened. Jacob had imprinted on Renesmee.

***

Hot dang, this chapter is a complete mess :(

pleuvoirx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 7.6K 102
VOLUME TWO. ❛ bella! where the hell have you been, loca?! ❜ ❪ © hexedbywanda 2020 ❫ ❪ completed ❫
140K 2.3K 62
Isabella (Bella) and Lilliana (Lily) Swan don't expect much when they moved to the small town of Forks, until they meet two mysterious boys, Edward C...
621K 16.6K 74
Cecilia Roseanne Cullen. She was their secret, kept hidden for over seventeen years, but everything changed when the Volturi paid an unexpected visit...
822K 27.2K 80
❝𝘪 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴. 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙮'𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 �...