Wolf's Temptation | j.jk ✔

By kookieternal

"Tell me you feel it too..." His lips began to trail my neck as I whimpered softly. He chuckled for a moment... More

Prologue
Chap.1 : Anyone but you
Chap.2 : Encountering him
Chap.3 : Punishment
Chap.4 : Wolfsbane
Chap.5 : Uncontrollable feelings
Chap.6 : Hold me tight
Chap.7 : Suspicious
Chap.8 : Attacked
Chap.9 : Bleeding hearts
Chap.10 : Explanations
A U T H O R N O T E
Chap.11: A secret meeting
A U T H O R N O T E 2
Chap.12 : Truth hurts
Chap.13 : In your arms
Chap.14 : The plan
Chap.16: Confrontation
Chap.17: Desires
Chap.18: Only yours (M)
Chap.19 : Morning after
Chap.20 : Scared
Chap.21: The war
Chap.22 : Grief
Epilogue (Final) : Always & Forever
THANK YOU 💜
♥ Q & A ♥
💜 Q & A pt.2 💜
* NOTICE! *

Chap.15 : My happy place

61.3K 2.1K 903
By kookieternal

Keeper of my soul. Holder of my heart.

💘

***

~Next morning~

Y/N's P.O.V.

After last night, planning our moves out, I was tired as hell, weary with the burden of long-closed eyes; I could of easily pulled off being a walking zombie, dead on the inside but subconsciously awake.

Mark and I went back home and plopped myself on the bed. After that,sleep immediately rushed in and I don't remember anything else.

I clumsily got out of bed and did my morning routine. Then,I went back to my bedroom and wore my black jeans with a plain pink top. I lightly brushed my dark waves and let them fall naturally on my shoulders.Then,I headed downstairs,which to my surprise, was really quiet.

I entered the kitchen and only the empty plates with food here and there were left.

I made a disgusted face looking at them. These guys are really so messy. Ughh..

But where had they all gone anyway? Why didn't they tell me too?

I tried to mind link Mark,but he didn't answer back . That meant he was far of my reach to respond.He had probably even left our territory.

Just then,to my surprise, a pair of strong arms found their way around my waist and the warm breath tickled the side of my neck.I flinched a little shocked at the beginning,but joy filled my body at the smell of his scent.I sunk into the warmth of his hug and involuntarily smiled.

"Good morning,baby..." Not only butterflies,but an entire zoo exploded in my stomach with the sound of his sweet voice.I turned around to face him. He was wearing shorts and a white top which defined his firm chest. God...he made me go crazy..

"What are you doing here?" I half-whispered as worry started to wash all over me. "What if they see you?"

"No one is home..." His lips pulled upwards into a smile as he buried his head into my neck. My heart rate instantly sped up as my hands went to his chest. "God...I've missed you so much.."

He continued pecking my neck,jawline and cheeks as I couldn't help but giggle.

"We were literally together just a few hours ago."

"Yeah,but we didn't spend much time together...don't rush me!" He let out a satisfied growl as I gave in to his embrace. His grip around me tightened as I melted in his arms. This felt so right,it was the most amazing feeling in the entire world. I couldn't believe my pack prohibited us all of this. How could you even deny such thing?

I pulled away from him and stared into his crystal blue eyes.

"What's wrong? Don't you like this?" I immediately shook my head and smiled softly.

"I do. So much..." I snaked my arms around his neck and pulled his face closer. Then,I pressed my lips to his soft ones and fireworks exploded in my head. It was gentle at first,but then our lips began to move passionately against each other's. We could feel the love and desire radiating from the kiss. We both wanted one another so bad.

But we had to stop before this led to something else. We parted away in need of oxygen as we looked at each other with sparkly eyes.

I smiled and buried my head into his chest.

"I love you." My voice came out a bit muffled as I felt him smiling at my words.

"I love you too." He pecked my forehead and hugged me. "Let's go out today.Just you and me."

I looked up to meet his lovely gaze.

"But isn't today the day of Taehyung's medicine testing?" I asked as he nodded his head.

"It is,but later in the afternoon." He placed his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Junghyun gave me some time off to spend with you.Don't refuse me.." He smiled cutely as he placed a strand of hair behind my ear. How could I say no to that pouty face?

"Fine." I agreed as his eyes sparkled before giving me a quick peck on my cheek.

"Let's go then! I want to take you somewhere special!" We shifted into our wolf form and ran towards the heart of the woods...

*****

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I decided to take her to my very special place,where I knew no one would disturb us. I could finally be alone with her for the first time since our imprint and that excited my entire being.I wanted to show her a part of me,try to understand all of her as well.

We kept running until we left her territory.I could sense her confusion,but despite all,she continued running beside me. I was planning to take her to a place where we both could stay together peacefully,without being seen or judged by others.

We were slowly going towards higher grounds.The hills rolled like waves of an angry ocean before them and under the blanket of trees lay rocky escarpments and steep gorges. Their foothills overlapped making the valley river wend around them.

In a few minutes we were there. At the top of the highest hill,where all the wood and green scenery could be seen.Flowers,birds and apple trees surrounded the place,giving it a magical vibe.

Y/N shifted to her human form as I did the same. She stopped under the biggest tree,feeling the fresh air cuddle her skin and enjoying the shade it was being provided.

She breathed in deeply and opened her eyes,staring at the breathtaking view in front of her.Her eyes shone beautifully into the sunlight as her sweet smile radiated all her pureness. I couldn't get enough of looking at her happy expression.That's all I needed anyway...for her to keep smiling.

"You like it?" I placed my arm around her as she leaned her head on my shoulder smiling.

"Like it? I love it...How did you find this place?" She asked and looked at me.

"It was by accident,there was this time I got into a huge fight with Junghyun and ran away."

"Really?" She asked,surprised at my confession.I nodded my head.

"Mhmm..really. I just stood here to clear out my mind."

"I can understand why...it's just beautiful..."She pecked my cheek, "Thanks for bringing me here."

I shook my head and after a while,we sat on the fresh green grass,inhaling its intoxicating scent,the scent of nature breathing.Our back leaned on the tree as Y/N hugged my arm and drew circles around it playfully.

"By the way,how did you know nobody was home this morning?" She asked me.

"Jimin and I met with Mark before I came to you." I said caressing her hair, "Apparently,your father went to meet up with some other rogues and they were going to follow them,find any information that could be valuable to us."

She stood up in a sitting position,worry filled her eyes.

"What is it,love?"

"I still can't get used to this plan. I'm really worried about him and Jimin. What if they get caught and killed by those bastards?"

I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"They won't. They're both the best Betas out there. Don't worry anymore,okay?" I caressed her cheek as she flashed me a soft smile. "That's better."

Y/N's P.O.V.

I smiled at his words and snuggled against his warm embrace.

"I'm so happy to have you by my side." His perfect woodsy smell filled my nostrils as he held me tighter.

"Me too,baby..." Why did he have to be perfect in every way? It made me feel bad for making him suffer in the past,when I rejected him continuously. I wished I could be better for him.I wished we could love each other freely,no complications. He deserved this.

"Let's lay down for a bit." I nodded my head as he pulled me with him to the ground,my head resting on his chest,hearing his heartbeat.It was the most beautiful and soothing melody in the world. I could listen to it all day long and never get tired.

"Y/N-ah?"

"Hmm?" I responded,still hugging him tight.

"Can't you stay with me?" He asked and I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

" Aren't I doing that right now?" I giggled but his expression remained serious.

"No,not this. I mean...leaving your pack and coming to live with me." The smile faded away as I looked up to him and stood in a sitting position.He did the same. " I...I just can't stand to stay away from you anymore. I want to be with you every second of the day, wake up next to you and shower you with morning kisses.And then,fall asleep with you in my arms..."

I bit my lips as I stood in silence. Guilt rushed over me as I looked at his eyes filled with hope that I would say 'yes'.

I wanted that too,so much. I wanted to leave that cold place and be in the arms of the man I loved,give myself entirely to him.

But,I couldn't. It would be the greatest risk I could take.

"But Kookie,you know I ca..."

"Did you just call me Kookie?" He interrupted me. I widened my eyes and my cheeks went red. I hadn't realized I had done that. I've always been so formal and kept my distance with him.

"Y-yeah..I-I g-guess..." I began to stutter in embarrassment as his smile grew quickly.

"Why are you so cute? It makes it hard for me to resist..." Jungkook sealed our lips together as I instantly melted into his touch.My stomach continued doing flips as my heart was racing incredibly fast. How could he have this impact on me every time he kissed me?

Then,he broke the kiss, my forehead resting against his and our breaths shaking.

"I love you. I love you so much.." He whispered,his voice as smooth as silk.It just made me want him more. The love he had for me,the way he cared about me was heart warming.I never had this before and I didn't want to give it up.

"I love you more..." I whispered back and smiled.

Jungkook gently leaned in and kissed my warms lips. We pulled apart now and then to take shaky, shallow breaths. Unable to contain ourselves anymore, Jungkook held my head in his hands and pulled me into a fiery and passionate kiss. My hands work their way around his body, feeling each crevasse, each line along his perfect physique.
I laid on my back as he matched my body's form. His hands ventured over my curved body, exploring.

We pulled apart and opened our eyes. We stared at each other, deep into each other's eyes. Jungkook's full of wonder and love, mines full of curiosity and passion. No words were spoken but a story worthy of us is communicated.

Jungkook leaned in again, leaving soft kisses up and down my neck. I let out little whimpers of anticipation. He worked his way back to my tender, smooth lips.

As we kissed, I rolled him over and laid on top of his strong, muscular body. I ran my lips up his neck and landed a loving and intense kiss on Jungkook's lips. At this moment,I felt like I couldn't stop myself. Whether it was right or wrong,I craved for him,his touch,his kisses,his body...every single inch of him. I wanted him,all of him...

His arms were my happy place.

Jungkook suddenly broke the kiss and rolled me down to the original position. The confusion on my face was clear as I kept panting for air.

He distanced himself from me and ran his fingers through his hair. Then,I heard him curse under his breath before looking at me.

"I can't..we can't do this..." He said in frustration. "Not like this."

I couldn't deny the fact that his words hurt me so much.I had never felt more rejected by him than now. It hurt knowing how much I loved him,how much I desired for him to have me.

Jungkook slowly approached me,caressing my cheeks while looking at my hurt gaze. He leaned in,closing the gap between our foreheads.

"You have no idea how much I want you,Y/N-ah...how much I crave for you and wish to make you mine..." He gently kissed my forehead, "But not like this, I want it to happen at the right time,when all this nightmare is finally over and we can freely love each other,okay?"

I nodded my head and smiled at him. "Okay." I replied and pecked his cheek.

We spent the following minutes cuddling with each other. To me,this was the real paradise.I would sacrifice it all if it meant I could stay with him like this.

Just when it seemed like nothing could disturb this moment, a loud howling noise was heard in the distance. Jungkook's expression immediately changed into a serious one. I knew who that howl belonged to. It was Junghyun's.

It seemed that he had just mind linked with Jungkook but,I couldn't understand it.I wasn't part of their pack yet.

Jungkook just looked at me,his face had gone all pale.

"Baby,what's wrong? What did he say?" I started going on panic mode as well. I didn't like this at all.

"It's Taehyung." He sighed, "His condition has worsened and they're testing the medicine earlier than expected. We have to go back!"

I nodded my head as we both shifted and ran towards Jungkook's house. I just prayed nothing bad would happen to Taehyung...

______________________________

What did you think of this chapter guys? I swear it took me hours to write this,it's probably the longest chapter of the entire book so far.I just wanted to give Jungkook and Y/N some sweet time together. And something to satisfy you guys.

By the way,I was wondering to include a *cough..cough* maybe mature scene in this book..if you know what I mean..( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Anyways,I wanted to know your opinion first,so comment downbelow!

Well,that was all! Please vote & comment if you enjoyed this chapter and remember to stay happy and healthy! Love you! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 3.1K 47
[Mafia Romance, Love Triangle] "Baby! You are too sweet its hard to resist" ___________________ One trip and a misunderstanding was enough for Y/n to...
260K 8.9K 42
"Kook... P-please...", I protested with tears in my eyes... he sighed at my whimpers. Annoyed I was pushing him away, he harshly hit his hand on the...
30.5K 1.1K 37
"You are ours no matter where you are." Jeongguk. "You are ours no matter who you are." Jungkook. "Your body, your soul and everything about you belo...
64.6K 1.8K 44
Jungkook :Can I touch you Y/n:..... *nod* This story will contain Smut,Swearing,Sex (Just for you to know maybe you are uncomfortable with it) [I'm...