The Beauty of Nanba Prison (H...

By _circa

I knew that one day I'd be caught for my crimes... who knew it would be the best thing ever! In Nanba Prison... More

Info
AN: What should I do?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Chloe's Past
Chapter 10
Authors Note
Chapter 11
hiiiii

Chapter 9

282 5 2
By _circa

"Give me. AGH!" Jyugo screamed while slamming his fists and forehead on the floor. "Give me a chance!"

"Who's keepin up with all this high drama lately, starting to get a bit  emotionally exhausted!" Mitsuru came out of nowhere, screaming. "Damn right it is!" A chibi Rock, Nico, Chloe and Uno scream from the side to. "Well have no fear Mitsuru's here! Let's check out some sweet gags from back when Hajime was suspended!" Mutsuru screamed then pointed at the viewers.

"A Melancholy Day for the Dog, Monkey, and Pheasant"

A pair of styled boots slammed in front of the inmates of cell 13. It was Kenshiro in all his pink caped glory. "Your attention please inmates, my name is Kenshiro Yozakura." Que the deadpanned faces of the inmates. "I'm your new supervisor."

.

.

.

"WHAT!!!!!"

      With The Warden

"As I'm sure you've all heard, Building 13 Supervising Officer, Hajime Sugoroku, has been suspended for three days. Well at last the three of you will take turns, overseeing Building 13 and his place." Momoko said calmly to Samon, Kiji and Kenshiro. "WHAT!!!!" Samon and Kiji yelled while Kenshiro's eyes widened a specific amount.

"Your making us cover for him!" Kiji yelled while getting in Momoko's face. "He's the one who screwed up, why do we have to work more!" Samon screamed while also getting in The Wardens face. Momoko closed her eyes and opened them up again, red eyes glowing, "it can't be helped." Samon and Kiji gasped and their eyes widened.

"Building 13 is filled to the brim with trouble makers and escape artists. Not to mention a girl that can make guys do anything she wants. Even if just for a limited time, Sugoroku's absence poses to great a risk." Momoko closed her eyes, "a risk for this prison, but a death sentence for my lonesome heart!" Momoko thought in her girly voice.

Apparently Samon and Kiji got the wrong idea when she closed her eyes and looked away, "The Warden looks furious." They thought together in fear. Kenshiro then spoke with closed eyes and a stern voice "you've received your orders men, now do as you've been instructed." Samon and Kiji turned to him, "wait a second your actually ok with this?" Samon asked. "Your willing to work on your rivals behalf?" Kiji questioned the dog like he was crazy.

Next thing you knew, Kenshiro's fist smashed the wall. (Ok calm down Subaru 😂) "of course. It's an order from The Warden after all." Kenshiro's voice sounded strained when he said that sentence. "He is so not ok with this." Samon and Kiji thought in unison while sweat dropping.

   Back to Cell 13

"Oh well if it's just for three days that'll be fine." Rock said while crossing his arms. "I can't believe Hajime got suspended." Nico said while putting his arms around his legs. Chloe scoffed, "serves him right the bastard." Uno nodded in agreement.

Kenshiro then looked down at a paper in his hand, "now let's take a look at today's schedule." The inmates and dog were now walking down the halls of Building 13. "Hey! This is 25's regular check up! If your having medical troubles you could schedule your own!" Kenshiro screamed at Uno, Chloe and Rock who tagged along.

"Stop worrying man, we're just walking along." Uno said in a bored voice. Rock spoke up next, "not to compare you two but it didn't scare Hajime." Nico smiled, "their my emotional support group." Chloe nodded, "yeah, you can't expect Nico to go alone to the doctors without his best friends~"

Kenshiro just made a bored face, "it would seem Hajime's been laxed when it comes to Inmate discipline."

"Yep, it's too bad we're one short though." Uno said and the others sighed in sadness. "Number 15 is not in the infirmary." Kenshiro said and Nico, Rock, Uno and Chloe gasped. "W-wait what!" Chloe screamed. "What did he get better already?" Rock asked in surprise. Kenshiro continued, "he's being treated in a special warded medical headquarters. Visitors are not permitted there."

Chloe walked up to him, "are you sure visitors aren't permitted? Can we just have a peek?~" Chloe tried to charm speak him. "Your mind tricks don't work on me number 98. So don't even try or you will be punished." Chloe pouted in sadness and disappointment, but was a little shocked, "why didn't my charm speak work? Are my powers draining or something?! No no maybe I'm just tired, I didn't eat yet so maybe I'm just weak right now. Yeah that's it."

If only she knew the real reason.

          Infirmary

"Doctor Otogi, I've brought Inmate number 25 from Building 13 Cell 13." Kenshiro said while opening the sliding door. Doctor Otogi was currently treating a certain boyfriend of a French girl with his friend next to him.

"Nanba Prison Head Doctor Okina Otogi"

"Fine I'll be with him in a minute or two." Otogi answered while releasing Honey's hand. "Hmm?" Nico hummer seeing the two familiar inmates. "Huh?" Honey and Trois looked over so see the winners of the New Years Tournament. "Hey your those pretty boys who lost to Uno and Chloe in the tournament aren't cha!" Nico smiled while Uno smirked. Chloe was just staring at Honey in a dreamy daze.

"Oh yeah the guys we mopped the floor with! Hahaha!" Uno snickered into his hand. "KEEP LAUGHING AND ILL-!" But Honey was interrupted by his French girl. "EEE! HONEY-BEAR!" Chloe screamed while jumping in his arms, looking up at him through her long curled lashes.

Honey smiled in happiness, "princess! I've missed you so much!" And kissed her in front of everyone which she gladly returned. "GET AWAY FROM CHLOE YOU PRETTY BOY!" Uno and Rock screamed at the American. But Rock realized something, "wait why are you two in the infirmary?"

Honey took one arm off of Chloe and he and Trois help up their hands, showing their perfectly manicured purple and green nails, "the injuries we sustained from playing hyakunin isshu in the tournament haven't been healing well." Trois said. Rock, Uno, and Nico were dumbfounded. "You got injured? From a card game?" Rock asked.

"My poor baby! Are you sure your ok?" Chloe cried to Honey while checking his finger. "Yes sweetie I'm perfectly fine. You don't need to worry about me." Honey smiled, trying to soothe his frantic girlfriend.

"Is she really buying that?" Uno asked, not believing Chloe thinks their hurt.

"So you don't need a kiss to make it better?~" Chloe purred into Honey's ear, lightly nibbling it. "On second thought, my injury is stinging a little. Could I have a kiss to make it better?" Honey asked/said immediately. Chloe smiled in a loving daze, "of course my darling. Anything for you~" and then Chloe kissed him while her cell mates sulked.

"Why didn't I get Chloe!? I'm so much more prettier than he is!" Uno cried into Rock's shoulder while Rock did the same. "Yeah! I'm so much more stronger and buff than him! Why didn't she choose me!" While precious Nico just stood there with a smile on his face seeing the happy couple. Chloe then pulled back from the kiss so Trois and Honey can show her inmates their injury.

Honey and Trois turned their fingers to Chloe's inmate friends. "It's bad. Take a look." Trois held up a magnifying glass to his finger.

"Huh?"
"Huh?"

"Think I see it." Rock said while Uno, Nico and him look through the glass. "How many milliliters long do you think?" Nico asked. "Is there a smaller unit?" Uno questioned the green haired inmate.

Honey help up his finger and spoke, "we realize the wounds are small, but Kiji insisted we come here." Chloe swooned, "awe that's so sweet of your supervisor~ I wish Hajime did that but he's just a mean gorilla." Honey pulled Chloe into his chest, staring into her amethyst colored eyes, "don't worry my love, maybe one day you'll be in our building, I'll fight for you if I have to~"

Cell 13 grumbled, well more like Rock and Uno. "She's not gonna fall for th-" but Rock was cut off by Chloe having hearts in her eyes with a giant blush on her cheeks, "oh that's so manly~ I could listen to you for days my love~" and pushed Honey's face into her boobs.

.

.

.

"NO FAIR!!!"

Next thing you know everyone heard a laugh. "Hahahahaha~ we wouldn't want your precious skin to scar would we?" Kiji said while standing in all his queer glory. Uno, Rock, and Nico had a blue and black aura behind them. "Kinda creepy." Uno said to the trio. "It does seem like something he would do." Rock added on.

Chloe looked at them like they were crazy, "are you kidding me! He's fabulous! Are you seeing his make up and style!? That would look great on the runway with me! He'd be so popular back in France!" Honey and Trois looked at her confused. "What do you mean on the runway with you?" Honey asked his lover.

Trois eyes widened, "wait. Are you the Chloe Lacroix!? I'm your biggest fan! I especially loved the swimsuit catalogue when it came out!" Honey did a double take, "s-so your a m-model!?" Chloe nodded like a kid on christmas. "IM DATING A MODEL!? MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE! HAHA TAKE THAT TROIS, GUESS WHOS THE LUCKIEST AND MOST HANDSOME GUY IN PRISON! ME! BECAUSE CHLOE LOVES ME AND THATS ALL I COULD ASK FOR!" Honey pulled Chloe into the crook of his neck while she was blushing and smiling.

"So your not gonna treat me different because I'm a model?" Honey shook his head rapidly, "of course not my sweet, I'll treat you like the queen you are. My queen." Chloe fan girled so hard and kissed him again.

Nico didn't seem to mind Kiji and what just happened because he asked a different question, "so Doctor Otogi If you want to give me my medicine now!" Doctor Otogi turned to Nico, "no, not until I've examined you. There might be some lingering effects from the tournament."

"What do you mean?" Kenshiro asked the doctor. "You weren't informed? This patient is infected by those around him." Doctor Otogi told the dog. "A strange choice of words." Kenshiro muttered. "What's so strange about it?" Honey asked while pulling Chloe closer to him. He didn't want her to be infected by anything. "I thought that most diseases were transferred between people?" Trois asked while putting a hand on Chloe's shoulder.

Trois may think she's very attractive, but she's Honey's girl and he respects that. And plus, he thinks of her like a sister, Honey knows this.

Doctor Otogi put a stethoscope up to Nico's chest, "who said anything about diseases? You saw this kid at the tournament right? He can mimic anyone around him regardless of any difference, inexperience, aptitude, or muscle mass. On the road of course it comes back to bite him in the ass. I'm surprised he's alive, after using a master level technique like qigong. The medication I've prescribed him inhibits this infectious ability. It works pretty damn well when he remembers to take it." Doctor Otogi finished.

Nico teared up, "ah, yeah sorry about that." Nico apologized. Honey and Trois put a hand to their chin, Honey's arm still holding Chloe to his chest, "so that's how he was able to fight so well." Trois spoke first. "Remind me not to get on his bad side." Honey also said.

Uno and Rock were looking around for something behind Kenshiro, making him ask, "what on earth are you two looking for? I already told you number 15 isn't even here! Oh." Kenshiro's eye widened when he heard metallic footsteps. "Doctor Otogi? I've brought the requested medicine."

"Nurse Android KAGU-8 (Kaguya)"

"KAGUYA!" Uno and Rock stampeded over Kenshiro, running to the nurse android. "The flavor of the day is coin dispenser candy." Kaguya didn't pay any mind to the two inmates call for her name. "Do you wanna go on a date Kaguya? Chloe already has someone so maybe it can be a double date!" Uno said with enthusiasm. The other boys start to crowd around the Android to, except Honey who just sat in a chair with Chloe on his lap.

"Can I please put my head on your lap again?" Nico asked enthusiastically. Rock held his hands together and put them by his cheek, looking like a love sick fan girl, "can I please have a turn after Nico's through?" Rock asked.

(Authors Note: so some of these lines will be said by other people bc Honey and Chloe are dating. Just wanted to let you know so your not confused, and this scene will get steamy so just a heads up. You can say it's a lime ;))

Trois spoke up after Rock said that, "shoo shoo, you keep your filthy head away from her you ugly brute." Trois got on his knees, "if you lend me your hand, I would kiss it~" Honey and Chloe sweat dropped, "was I really that desperate?" Honey whispered in Chloe's ear. Chloe shrugged, "I haven't known you for long but I guess so. But your mine now so don't get any ideas." Chloe said in his ear, a flirty but deadly tone to it making Honey shudder in pleasure and slight fear. "I would never my love, you are the only one for me and I will crush anyone who hurts you."

Chloe awed, "that's so sweet Honey-bear." And they started making out, Chloe straddling Honey's lap. His hands on her exposed hips, her hands in his hair slightly tugging it making Honey quietly moan into her mouth, kissing her harder.

Honey swiped his tongue on Chloe's lips, asking for entrance. Chloe being the tease she is denied, making him work for it. Honey moved his hands to her ass and squeezed it hard making Chloe jump a little and moan into his mouth, granting him entrance making him smirk into the kiss. She pulled back a little and muttered in a seductive voice, "oh so you wanna play hard huh? I can do that~" and dominated Honey's mouth.

Chloe moved her lips to Honey's neck a started sucking on it. Honey shivered in pure pleaser and tried his hardest not to moan. But Chloe wasn't making it easy, she nipped, sucked and kissed til her hearts content. She just loves it when her prey is dominated~

Honey moves his lips to Chloe's ear and whispered in a sultry and strained voice, "oh you naughty girl~ when we're alone, you are definitely getting punished~ and I won't be easy on you~" Chloe shivered in pleasure and bit harder on Honey's neck, 100% leaving a hickey. Honey bit into Chloe's neck to muffle his screams of ecstasy, giving her a hickey to. Good thing she has long hair. Oh he was going to get her back, not now but surely later~

The couple decided to stop before anyone sees them. They fixed themselves, Chloe putting her hair to the right side of her neck, and Honey pulling the collar of his dress shirt up more to hide the right side of his neck. Yep, their definitely gonna continue this later.

Honey and Chloe looked back to see the guys still arguing on who's gonna take the Android out. They see Trois take Nico's medicine off the tray Kaguya was holding, "would you care to join us for some tea this afternoon?~" he asked in a calm, flirty voice.

And then he asked the question. The dreaded question Honey asked Chloe when they got together. The question that was on every boys mind (except Honey). "And so we can match, I must ask. What color panties do you plan to wear?" Chloe looked to Kaguya and also asked her with interest, "oh and what's the type and fashion? If you need to borrow some of mine we can share. And if you need bras, I just hope your boobs are almost an E or you won't fit in mine."

Honey squeezed the life out of Chloe in a hug, showering her in kisses around her face and neck, "oh look at my little princess! Asking girls about their panties and bras I'm so proud of you!" While the other guys fell over from a nose bleed, imagining the Android and sexy French girl inmate sharing panties and bras. "Lucky Honey. She should be the one sitting on my lap, not yours!" They all thought angrily.

Except Trois, but he did have a nose bleed imagining it. What? It's natural for him. He's a beautiful pervert that we all love.

Uno got over his nose bleed and started stuttering, "what the! What? What kind of perverts are you!? And Chloe you to!" Honey and Trois glared at him, "he's the only pervert around here!" But Honey continued to speak, "and don't call my queen a pervert! You scoundrel you'll pay!" But Chloe put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down, "Honey it's ok, I'm already a pervert so that comment doesn't bother me." And she smiled a bright smile which made him calm down more. Honey nodded and kissed her forehead gently.

"I actually believed you were concerned about your call mate." Kenshiro said, not believing they are more interested in girls and panties more than their friend.

"Today's Hajime-chan Day 1"

"Jeez brother, you finally get some time off and you bring all this paper work?" Hitoshi asked his brother in exasperation who was laying down on the couch, a book over his bald head.

                 Back to Building 13

It's a new day in Cell 13 and that means a new supervisor. "I am supervisor Mitsuba and I'll be in charge of you for the day." Kiji said to the four inmates who looked at him. "Kiji!" Chloe yelled in excitement while giving the pheasant a big hug. "My favorite inmate of Building 13!" Kiji yelled back in happiness. "Hey!" Uno, Rock, and Nico yelled offended.

Chloe's purple eyes shined in excitement of the supervisor, "Kiji! Uno ordered me some new make up and I wanted to try some with you! It'll be so fun, right!" The guys looked at her in shock, "she wants to SHARE HER MAKE UP! She never does that! Chloe must really trust Kiji." They thought while they fell over from shock.

Kiji looked at the inmate in excitement, "oh darling that would be wonderful! Even without make up you look splendid, but with make up, you look like a goddess! Honey is lucky to have you darling!" Chloe blushed from the compliment.

Chloe went back to her cell mates and sat back down. Kiji looked at the rest of the inmates and make a pose, "but you can call me Kiji! As inmate number 98 has already demonstrated. Let's all have fun." Uno, Rock, and Nico flew back with tears streaming down their eyes, "STRANGER DANGER!"

Kiji exploded with frustration, "I had to deal with a very long commute to get here so you could all stand to show some appreciation!" The others were confused, "what are you talking about? We're in the same prison." Rock asked. Uno looked beside him on the floor, "hey Jyugo, just how big is this prison?" When no one answered all the cell mates sulked.

"Oh yeah. Jyugo isn't with us." Rock spoke first. A tear ran down Chloe's cheek, "it feels like forever since we've seen him." Nico spoke in a sad tone, "he was such a big part of us we took him for granted." Kiji sweat dropped, "I can't make any careless comments with with." Uno was still looking down in sadness, as were the rest, "it's funny, the cell feels a whole lot bigger now doesn't it?"

Chloe's shoulders shook as she silently cried. She clenched her fists in her lap, there was nothing she could do. They didn't know where they were keeping Jyugo, and he was the one who knows this prison inside and out. Rock put a hand on her shoulder, sensing her immense sadness, "wherever he is I hope he's eating right." Chloe nodded.

"I don't want to rush him but I hope he heals soon." Nico also said in sadness for their missing cellmate. Kiji teared up at cell 13's sad moment, "the beauty is find between inmates. Like a flower grown from cracked pavement. How moving." Uno had an idea and got a cot that they never used. He rolled it up so it made a body like pillow and put a drawing of Jyugo's face on it.

"I guess this will have to do in the meantime." All the inmates smiled at Uno's idea. "Aww I missed you Jyugo!" Nico cried out in happiness. "You got his typical expression down pat." Rock commented. "It looks just like him! It's like he never left!" Chloe exclaimed in happiness, smiling a bright smile with her perfect white teeth. "They have no sense of aesthetics at all." Kiji muttered and got up from kneeling.

"Huh?" The inmates asked when they saw their temporary supervisor move. "It's become painfully obvious that none of you know a thing about this prison. So, seeing as we're required to spend this time together I think I'll give you a short lesson on its layout." Uno, Nico, Chloe and Rock were confused. "Whaaaaaaaat??"

"Don't start complaining." A map suddenly appeared out of nowhere, "here we have a map of Japan." Everyone gasped, "woah." Rock and Chloe looked around in confusion, "do we have a projector?" They said in unison. But Kiji paid no mind and continued, "Nanba Prison is on a remote island located somewhere secrete in Japanese territorial waters." Uno deadpanned, "is you weren't gonna tell us why use a map."

The projector switched to a photo of the very colorful and sparkly prison, "it's huge!" Rock said in astonishment. "That's cool." Nico commented. "And I thought the Eiffel Tower was big." Kiji continued, "in addition to headquarters and the 13 buildings devoted to inmate housing, there's also a research facility, an arena, shopping mall, movie theater, ski slopes, etc..."

"AHH SHOPPING MALL!" Chloe screamed in excitement with stars in her eyes. Apparently the others thought different, "why would you build that crap in a prison? Who's it supposed to be for?" Uno asked in a bored tone. But Nico was just as happy as Chloe, "I wanna go to the movie theater!" Kiji turned to the bored/excited inmates, "the recreational facility's are for guards." Rock looked at Kiji, "are there farms and markets to?"

Kiji closed his eyes and looked down as is he was disappointed, "of course not, that'd be wildly impractical." Rock turned to his cell mates, "but ski slopes are fine." Chloe just kept smiling, "who cares! They have a mall here! I really need to get new clothes, underwear, bras, make up, and I could really use a phone! Kiji please take me shopping! I'm begging you!" Chloe cried while clinging on to the guard who also cried about needing new make up.

"All right drama queens calm down." Uno said trying to pull Chloe off of Kiji, "WHO YOU CALLING DRAMA QUEENS!" Chloe and Kiji yelled at Uno in unison, making him fly back and hit a wall. Rock and Nico shook their heads, "why did he say that, he knows not to get involved or mess with Chloe's make up." Rock said while Nico just nodded.

Once Uno was back to the group, Chloe and Kiji calmed down and Kiji continued his speech, "inmates are grouped by crime, traits, and ability then sent to the building with the supervisor best suited to deal with them. This here is my Building 3, and this is where we are." Kiji pointed to his building on the projector image, then building 13. "It's about a 30 minute monorail ride between them."

"That is far." Nico gasped in slight surprise. "I had no idea." Rock said also. "Yes, and do to the excessive length of my transit, I had to wake up an hour early today. I didn't even have time to do my make up. No properly at least. Uhh." Kiji sighed in disappointment and exhaustion. "That sounds rough man." Rock said trying to be sympathetic. "Yeah." Nico said also.

Chloe teared up, "oh you poor soul! I couldn't imaging not doing my make up right, or waking up an hour earlier! You've been through so much I can't bare it!" Uno, Rock, and Nico deadpanned at their beautiful cellmate. They all sighed with a sweat drop, "she's like a mini Kiji."

Kiji then got his glam back and turned to the inmates, "well at least I was able to teach you all something." But was stopped when he saw Uno cuddling the futon Jyugo. "I missed you so much I just-" Uno's dreaming and nap was interrupted by Kiji kicking him. "AHHHHG!" "PAY ATTENTION!" Uno got up from the floor with a tear in his eye and a scratch on his cheek. "What's the big idea you almost put a scar on my handsome face!" Uno screamed at the pheasant with fury.

"There's nothing handsome about it! If there was then my precious Chloe would be dating you! I've evaluated all four of you!" Kiji exclaimed pointing at the inmates. First was Rock, "he's a 9." Then Nico, "he's a 10." Then Uno, "your a 2." Uno exploded, "oh come one I deserve way more than just 2 points!" Kiji just laughed at him, "hahaha I was actually being generous to spare your feelings! Feel free to thank me."

"Alright then so what's your score! And what about Chloe!" Uno shouted while glaring at Kiji. "I am a solid 100, and so is my fabulous Chloe." Uno backtracked, "I'm not even a 2/10? Yeah well your a mean bird! But I do agree that Chloe is a 100 so at least you got that right." (I have no idea what Uno said in that line 😅) Kiji exploded, "I am in the prime of my youth you braided potato!" "Leave potatoes out of it! Your a bitter cranberry!" Uno shouted back. "You better not be setting me up for a fruitcake joke!" The whole time this 'argument' happened Chloe was giggling into her hands. She thought this was hilarious!

All the inmates and Kiji then heard a door open. It was Seitarou in all his pretty boy glory. "It's awfully noisy in here, is everything ok?" He asked with innocence. Chloe gushed at him, "awe Seitarou your so cute and innocent I can't take it!" And then she hugged the guard, unintentionally putting his face in her boobs making him blush as red as his tie. We know Chloe was mean to him in the earlier episodes but now she grew to favor the adorable guard of Building 13.

Chloe then got off of him (more like having Uno and Rock pry her off of him) and Seitarou continued to talk to the people in the cell, "if there's anything I can do to help don't hesitate to ask please."

"Champion of the Handsome Men of Nanba Prison Competition"

When Seitarou said that, it looked like his whole face and demeanor changed into a more handsome face and presence. Chloe fangirled a little (she would've fangirled a lot more but she thinks her boyfriend Honey is the most handsome guy in the prison). Kiji and Uno turned to look at Seitarou with deadpanned looks on their faces.

"You wanna help then go die!" Uno exploded and clenched his fist. Kiji also added, "and make sure that I never have to share a brain with you again!" Seitarou started to tear up and cry from all the harsh words. "But I didn't mean to do anything wrong!" Chloe ran over to Uno and Kiji and slapped their heads, a tick mark on her forehead, "what is wrong with you guys! He was just trying to see if we needed anything! Now I want you to apologize immediately to him!"

Kiji and Uno looked at the French girl with straight faces, but on the inside they were freaking out. The opened their mouths and talked in unison, trying to save their manliness, "what if we don't wan-" but one look in Chloe's eyes tells them they REALLY should apologize. "What did you say." Chloe said with a deadly aura around her.

.
.
.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

"OWW OK OK OK WERE SORRY!"

"Thank you."

"Someone's on a short fuse today." Nico commented next to Rock. "He's probably just stressed because Jyugo isn't here." Rock said back.

"Today's Hajime-chan Day 2"

"Wait, your paperwork was finished, and these forms aren't even from your department big brother. I know you love your work but isn't this a little much?" Hitoshi said to his brother who was drowning in paper work.

Back at Nanba Prison, a certain monkey and blue haired guard were walking down the halls of Building 13. "Cell 13's been quiet right?" Samon asked the guard next to him. "That's correct supervisor, we haven't had any incidents with them yesterday or the day before. I believe they've been behaving themselves today as well." Seitarou summed up for Building 5's supervisor.

"Hajime's definitely been hiding something. It definitely has something to do with Cell 13. Today I'm finally gonna see if for myself." Samon thought to himself. But he blushed a little thinking about a certain inmate of cell 13, "and if those boys have done anything to my innocent Chloe... let's just say they won't be alive anymore." That's the thing about Chloe's power, even if she dismissed the spell from her victim, they are left with an aftershock of possessiveness. So... this will be fun huh.

When the guard and supervisor made it to the cell, Samon slammer the door open. But made a small "huh?" when he saw four futons close together in an order. Green, blue, white, and purple zebra print covers on each bed. Green for Nico, blue for Uno, white for Chloe, and purple for Rock. They were all sleeping with their covers pulled up to their heads.

"GET UP YOU LAZY PUNKS!" Samon yelled at the inmates while Seitarou tried to hold him back. He didn't want to yell at Chloe but he couldn't get in trouble for going soft on a inmate. "Supervisor Gokuu please calm down!" Seitarou tried to calm the monkey down. "IT'S AN HOUR PASSED WAKE UP CALL, IF I HAVE TO BE UP THEN SO DO THEY!" But Samon calmed down when the four inmates woke up at the same time, "oh no he's almost here!"

They all leapt out of their beds and tried to hide. Samon and Seitarou were dumbfounded and confused. They were then forcibly shoved out of the way by a certain deputy supervisor. "KNOCK KNOCK GENTLEMEN AND LADY! WHO'S READY FOR SOME MORNING TRAINING!" Yamato yelled out in excitement. Way too much excitement.

"Hold on, they aren't home." Yamato said after realizing he can't find the inmates anywhere. "Oh well, til next time." Yamato was about to leave but a hand on his shoulder stopped him from leaving the cell. "C'mon Yamato, use your head." It was Samon. "Inmates out of their cell in Nanba Prison. That's completely impossible."

Samon knee where every inmate was, like a tracking beacon. He found Rock in the closet, Nico under the floorboards, he even found Chloe and Uno on the ceiling! "Ouch." They muttered as they hit the floor head first. "Oh hey guys!" Yamato exclaimed happily to the not so happy inmates. "Well said Supervisor Gokuu!" Seitarou praised.

Yamato then walked up the four inmates on the floor,"I see that your four have already been stretching. Let's move onto the training course shall we!" Chloe begged Yamato with crocodile tears streaming down her flawless face, "please don't make us I'm begging you I get so sore the day after!" Uno nodding along with her argument. "Exercise is meant to be leisurely!" Rock also argued.

"They're just a sorry bunch of weaklings." Samon muttered to himself while looking at the boys, but looked at Chloe with a loving gaze, "but I don't want Chloe to be aching in the morning, but she needs to stay physical to stay healthy. Yamato better not go to hard on training with her, or I'll beat him." Samon kept muttering while Seitarou looked at him weirdly. "Umm Supervisor Gokuu, are you ok?" Seitarou asked and Samon came out of his daze. "Wha- of course I'm fine!" He shouted at the blue haired guard, making him tear up.

"Agreed." Samon heard a voice behind him, startling him. "Wait who the hell are you?" Samon asked turning around and seeing our favorite actor/ninja. "My designated number is 99, but my name is Tsukumo." The pink haired ninja answered.

Yamato turns around after hearing everything, "number 99 here has a passion for physical self improvement. So he's always with me at this time of day." Tsukumo agreed, "yes, a ninjas training must be constant." "Now that's the Japanese spirit! And the Japanese spirit will never parish!" Yamato said to his training buddy and the rest.

"We shall train until the sun is set!" Tsukumo said with determination. "Hmm." Yamato hummed in agreement. "I'm exhausted already." Uno said to his cell mates with depression. "We haven't even had breakfast yet." Rock murmured also. Chloe sulked into Rock's muscular chest, "I still need to change, eat, brush my teeth, take a shower and I haven't even done my make up yet! How will people take me seriously if I don't have my make up on! Tell me!" Chloe shook Rock's shoulders in desperation, him screaming for help, while Uno and Nico were trying to calm their cellmate down, prying her off of Rock.

"By the way, have you heard anything about Jyugo's condition?" Tsukumo asked the Cell 13 inmates. "I'm afraid we have. Apparently he came down with a terrible case of idiopathic raw oyster tremor cell syndrome." Uno said to the unsuspecting inmate. "That sounds quite serious." Tsukumo said with sympathy. "The doctors tried everything they can think of, but in the end..." Nico trailed off.

"Don't tell me he's, passed on." Tsukumo said in sadness. All the inmates sat by the pillow Jyugo. "Don't sugar coat it, he's dead ." Rock sniffled. "Such a tragic loss." Nico went on. Chloe held up four papers, "we even wrote speeches for him for at his funeral ceremony." Uno put a hand on Chloe's shoulder and said with sadness, "let us spend this day in mourning. In remembrance of Jyugo."

"No." Tsukumo cried out in despair. Yamato put his hands together while Seitarou lowered his head in respect, "uh, well even training must wait for something's." Yamato said in sadness of their 'fallen' cellmate. "My condolences." Seitarou also said with sympathy.

But someone didn't believe it.

"Come on! They just made that up." Samon said to the guards and pink haired inmate. The four Cell 13 inmates huddled closer together in a panic of actually having to train today. "Shit, there has to be someway of avoiding Yamato's training." Rock said to his inmate friends. "Well I'm fresh out of ideas, this is where Jyugo's supposed to come up with something." Uno said and Chloe nodded in agreement, really not wanting to do training. Nico said with a happy tone, "he is good at getting out of stuff."

"Without him we got no chance of-" But Rock was cut off my Chloe slamming her hand against his mouth. "Shhhhhhh." Apparently Samon heard and looked over to the plotting inmates, "hey, what were you about to say?" Samon asked the sweating quartet. They all sweat dropped at once, they even had a sweat drop emoji background behind them.

"Es-espresso machine I want one. That's all." Rock tried to save them. Samon closed his eyes and looked away from them, "request denied, take him away Yamato."

"Understood!" Yamato agreed as him and Tsukumo started to drag the buff inmate out of his cell, "I don't wanna!" Rock cried in agony. "With muscles like yours you'll make a fine soldier!" Yamato complimented the complaining Rock. "That's our pride. Pride of Japan." Tsukumo said to Rock not aware of his actual nationality. "I'm American dammit!" Rock cried back and Chloe had tried not to giggle. I mean she prayed for Rock but that little convo was hilarious.

"Inmate 69, he's the one who defeated number 2 at the tournament with a single punch. An impressive specimen. Possessing both stamina and strength. He shouldn't be underestimated. I need to keep an eye on him." Samon thought to himself. He then turned to the remaining three inmates, "get moving! We're going with him." Uno turned to him, "I refuse! I don't like it out there! I'm an indoor person dammit!"

Apparently Uno made his manga face. "Don't you make that face at me!" And Samon did the same. "Your going weather you want to or not!" Samon charged at the three inmates but was stopped as Uno held Nico in front of him and Chloe like a shield, making him stop his movements.

"Huh?" Nico questioned like the sweet child he is. "What's wrong man, come and get me!" Uno provoked the supervisor. "Ugrr!" Samon grumbled from frustration. Uno smirked victoriously, "looks like he hasn't heard about Nico's medicine yet. Perfect." Chloe also smirked. "Dammit, if number 25 gets agitated, he could go off like he did at the tournament. I'll have to write a letter of apology to The Warden." Samon lowered his head while he thought.

"I win." Uno thought while smirking again. Chloe quietly squealed in happiness making Uno smile in his head in accomplishment. "Have a good workout Rock." Uno told his cellmate who was holding onto wall in desperation. But then he threw them under the bus, "Nico took his medicine today so he won't be able to do any qigong stuff he's just a normal scrawny kid right now don't let Uno fool you!" Chloe's soul escaped out of her mouth after she fell to the floor. "Why cruel world. Why does this happen to us."

"Did you seriously just tattle on me!" Uno screamed out in frustration. "Whatever man that's what you get for being selfish!" Rock shouted back while being dragged away by his shoulders. A shadow went over Samon's eyes, "I see, so you thought you tricked the new guard did you? You must have some brass ones." Uno hid behind Chloe while she clutched onto Nico for dear life. Chloe raised her hand in meekly fashion, "yes number 98? What do you need?" Samon looked at her and tried not to blush.

"Can I at least change first?"

                          Outside

"Brace yourselves punks! Cause I'm about to teach you the meaning of discipline!" Samon shouted at the inmates, trying not to have a nosebleed while looking at Chloe's workout clothes. Well all the guys were trying not to have a nosebleed, except Yamato and Nico. Samon allowed her to change, so she wanted to change into something to distract everyone so she wouldn't have to train as hard. Smart thinking Chloe.

She wore black spandex volleyball shorts, a black sports bra and black running shoes. Her developing six pack and toned body on show to everyone. Chloe's long white hair is also tied up in a ponytail with some strands hanging lose. You could say she's a magnet. "I just wish my Honey-bear was here. I like guys drooling over me in this outfit but I want my guy to be drooling to. When can I see him again." She missed what Yamato said but the first thing they had to do was pushups.

Chloe was next to Rock while doing push ups, really well as a matter of fact, she may not like training but that doesn't mean she's not good at it. She didn't even break a sweat. "I wish, it's still morning." Rock grunted out while doing push ups. "Dammit Jyugo, where are you, when we need you!" Uno also strained out, having dirt on his face while doing his push ups.

After about 30 push ups, Chloe's arms were starting to give out, "ok, I like keeping my body toned and in shape, but, I don't know how much more of this I can do. It's so hot out here!" The guys nodding in agreement, trying not to look at Chloe's boobs that looked like they'll pop out of her sports bra any second. "Why did she have to taken by that purple haired hot head." Rock and Uno thought to themselves in sadness and envy. A certain guard also thinking that trying not to look a Chloe's ass in her spandex shorts. (AN: oooo bad Samon 😂)

        "Today's Hajime-chan Day 3"

"Your quite the worker aren't you? We'll probably finish this building a month early thanks to your impromptu insistence. Hahahahahaha!" One of Hajime's co workers said him while he just kept working.

"OK ARE WE EMOTIONALLY RECHARGED YET! GOOD! THEN WHY DON'T WE POP BACK INTO THE PRESENT NOW!" Mitsuru popped up and pointed at the audience.

Time Skip

"Building 13, Cell 13"

The door to the cell opens with a eerie shriek. There stood Hajime in all of his bald gorilla glory. "Hey long time no see Hajime!" Nico exclaimed in a happy voice. "How was the suspension." Rock said trying to break the awkwardness. Uno and Chloe were just reading magazines, not entirely thrilled of the guys presence, "what do you want?" Chloe said and looked back at her magazine.

"Hey why are you pasted to the wall?" Hajime said to a person that was in the hall with him, "c'mon, move your damn feet. Get in there." And finally the person shows themselves.

It's Jyugo.

"Jyugo your back!" Rock and Nico shouted in happiness. "Why the heck were you gone for so long man?" Rock questioned his returned friend. "You healed from your injuries yet?" Nico asked Jyugo. Jyugo looked down at the floor, "Yeah I uh- the thing is- I just wanted to say that-," but Jyugo was cut off by two magazines closing in sync. "Then say it!" Uno screamed and punched Jyugo into a wall.

"Wahh!" Rock and Nico gasped after seeing this action. "Hey why'd you hit me out of nowhere!" Jyugo screamed at Uno. "Shut your damn mouth where the hell have you been! It's been rough back here!" Chloe shouted at Jyugo with tears in her eyes. "I was beaten into a coma!" Jyugo shouted back at the two frustrated inmates.

"Oh yeah well my body's pretty sore to!" Uno screamed back. Jyugo turned his head away from the French girl and the British boy, "like I care." Uno put his hands on his hips and looked at Jyugo like a dad would when his child did something bad. "It was starting to feel like you'd never come back." He said to Jyugo. "It's no fun without you around." Chloe continued after Uno, hands on her hips to. "We can't even ditch our cell." They said together, making Hajime grow a tick mark. "That's how it should be." He muttered, hat over his eyes and arms crossed.

"Hey Jyugo could you tell us some more about what it's like in Japan?" Nico asked Jyugo with a happy tone. "You always tell us the coolest stories I was starting to miss it." He continued. "And whenever you get done with that, you should come and grab some chow with me, nobody else is willing to wait until I finish." Rock smiled and slung his arm over Jyugo's neck, smiling. "Oh did you hear, the new stone oven will be finished soon!" Chloe squealed, "and my sauna!"

Jyugo rose from her ground and looked at his cell mates.

"Hmm?" Nico

"Something wrong?" Rock

"Are you ok Jyugo?" Chloe

"I threw everything I had away. And turned my back, but now." Jyugo looked up and spoke, "I'm sorry guys, I know, that I've hidden way too much from you." "Huh?" All the inmates muttered. "I thought I could hold it all in, but the New Years Tournament, I just couldn't stop I-" "don't run from this." Jyugo fell to his knees, "I screwed up, you guys are all I have and I turned on you. I'm an idiot so, I have no idea what I can do to make that up to you. But, I swear I'll never turn my blades against you again." Jyugo bowed to them.

"So please, give me a chance to start over." "All I can do is bow my head like an idiot. Forgive me." Rock and Nico turned to Chloe and Uno, "what do you think Chloe, Uno?" Nico asked the duo. "We don't know, hard to say." Uno said with his arms crossed, Chloe nodded doing the same. "I think it is." Rock agreed. Jyugo gasped and looked up at the four.

"A JAPANESE APOLOGY!!" Chloe, Uno, Rock and Nico screamed with excitement. Jyugo bowed his head again but this time with a strangled cry and sweat drop. He lifted his head with a scowl on his face, "you stupid jerks! Can't you take anything seriously!" Jyugo shouted at them.

"Jyugo!" Uno called out making Jyugo's eyes widen. "Don't worry about it." Uno said to him. They all wore carefree smiles that lit up the room. Sparkles around them. Jyugo clenched his fists in his lap, "I have nothing for them. But even so, useless as I am, they still like me." Jyugo thought as tears streamed down his face like waterfalls.

"We understand." Chloe said with a loving smile. "None of them will ever know how relieved I was to hear those words. I'm sorry for always running I'm sorry I'm always hiding something. I'm sorry." Jyugo continued to think while the tears never stopped. "Thank you." Jyugo whispered in a frail voice, he sounded so broken but so happy at the same time.

No one way but in the hallway, hearing the whole conversation, Hajime actually smiled. "Ug gross man! Dry yourself off!" Uno screamed at Jyugo for having tears all over him. But could you blame him. "Shut up." Jyugo told him. "You kinda got a sensitive side Jyugo." Nico exclaimed while smiling. "You can wipe your tears with this." Rock said handing something to him.

"Thanks, wait a sec... is this Chloe's underwear!" Jyugo said in shock, blushing and looking down, holding the red lace material. "ROCK!" Uno screamed and hit Rock on the head.

With The Warden

Momoko was just finishing up a call, "understood." She said and hung up the phone with a smile on her face. "My fast will soon be over. Hajime is coming, I haven't seen him since he got suspended." "I wonder what the best way to greet him would be?" She thought with a hand on her chin. "You could always try being yourself~" Mitsuru teased her. Momoko leaned forward looking at the loud man, "mm dammit Hitoke. Knock before you come in will you."

"Now now you don't want to greet Hajime with that face, try a smile." He reasoned with a snarky smile of his own that we all know and love. Momoko looked away and pondered on the idea, "I guess I could smile." Mitsuru leaned back and cringed, "looks like she's nervous about the reunion." But he got over it with a devious glint in his eye and poked Momoko, "Ms-Hya-Ku-Shi-Ki." She turned to look at him, "what is it now?" Apparently Mitsuru taped a drawn picture of Hajime on his face, "hey there, sugar cheeks~" Mitsuru said with his best Hajime expression.

Momoko started at him for second and then dead on glared at him. A second later Hajime walks in The Wardens Office to see a gruesome sight. Momoko standing above Mitsuru who had blood all around him, groaning in pain. Momoko has blood on her face and then she remembered to smile. So when she did she looked like a deranged psychopath. Hajime ran past The Warden, dropped the report on her desk about Jyugo's recovery, shakily smiled at her, and then sprinted out of the room.

You could say Hajime is now scarred for life.

To Be Continued...

OMG IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER! I've been so busy with band and band competitions, plus tons of homework! But now it's fall break and I will most likely have two more chapters done before school starts back on Monday! Once again I'm so sorry! And I sorry that there wasn't really a lot of Honey x Chloe moments in this chapter, but the next chapter there will be tons because it's when Cell 13 gets their rewards so yay! See you next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 1.8K 26
"Neh [Y/N]-chan, let's datee~" Uno singed while clinging onto the prison bars. "You're truly stupid aren't you? Never in my whole life will I ever da...
2.7K 30 19
Nanba Prison is about to get a new guard supervisor to Building 13 cell 13 she is also the Warden's assistant but she intends on reuniting with someo...
39.1K 1.1K 30
Miracle or Mira is a very shy and nervous girl. She was imprisoned in building 3. Honey and Trois try their best to get her to open up. Although she...
27.8K 546 24
There's a new inmate coming to building 13! But this person isn't regular like the other inmates at Nanba prison, because it's a she! Akira Yakuzaki...