The Quiet One || k.th✔️

By outcastedfl

Taehyung is the most popular boy in school, but actually he doesn't want to be. //// He's constantly followe... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Not a chapter
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twentyone
Twentytwo
Twentythree
Twentyfour
Twentyfive
Twentysix
Q&A Special? (Closed)
Q&A special answers 😅 (finally)

Seventeen

14.7K 639 113
By outcastedfl

"What boy would be in the girls locker room?"
—————————

"Ugh, why is this all happening to me, I didn't ask for all of this," you scratched your head.

"I didn't even get my stuff back!" You whined and walked down the hallway sad and deflated.

That's when you saw someone walking towards you, it was Yoongi.

"Hey Y/N, I think this stuff belongs to you, for some reason it was in my locker."

Your stuff wasn't even in the locker room to begin with.

"Wow, Thanks. I was wondering where it went." You took your belongings from Yoongi.

"What are you still doing here? School's over." He leaned against the wall, waiting for your response.

"I was actually looking for my stuff." You chuckled.

"Oh, well I'm sorry, I honestly don't know how it got into my locker."

"Don't worry about it."

You and Yoongi stood there awkwardly, exchanging a few glances here and there.

"So, what were you doing here?"

"Oh I was in the music room, tinkering around the instruments."

"Oh, do you play?"

"Yeah, piano."

A smile grew on Yoongi's face as he said this. You could tell he has a real passion for playing.

"That's cool, I've always had a liking to it, but I never bothered to try playing."

"I'm sure if you tried it you'd be amazing at it."

"No way, but you have to let me hear you play one day, Mozart Jr."

You and Yoongi started laughing, until it was interrupted by your stomach's complaints. Via loud grumbling sounds.

Yoongi noticed the embarrassment in your face and decided to relieve you of it, by indirectly asking you if you were hungry.

"Hey I'm pretty hungry wanna join me for a bite?" He offered.

"Yah sure I could go for some food myself." You said, patting your tummy.

You and Yoongi shared another laugh before heading out to a 24 hour diner.
////////

After finishing your burger and fries, you and Yoongi sipped on your milkshakes.

"Y/N, can I ask you a question?"

"Yah sure go ahead." You took another sip before fully focusing on Yoongi.

"Have you still been getting notes?"

You haven't told the boys that you've still been receiving notes, because you never had the chance to. And you didn't want to worry them.

"N-no," you lied.

"Y/N" Yoongi wasn't letting up on the matter.

"Okay, okay. Yeah I got some more notes, but then they stopped. I mean I didn't see anything else in my locker today."

You sipped nervously on your shake.

"Oh so, including your stuff. Have any idea why someone took your stuff out of your locker?"

"Well, I would assume it's the same reason I've been getting notes, it's to scare me." You scoffed.

"I can't believe they would go that far."

"What? By taking your belongings." He questioned.

"Pshh, No! By basically threatening me in the-"

You cut yourself off, you didn't want to tell anyone about the locker room thing until you knew exactly who was behind it.

"Continue."

"I-, you know what? Forget about it."

You avoided eye contact with Yoongi and sipped on your almost done milkshake.

"Y/N, you were saying something about being threatened? I would prefer if you finish your sentence."

You rolled your eyes, "Yoongi it's no big deal."

"Hm, no big deal. Okay so, you'll have no problem if I call up Taehyung and let him know about this?"

You looked him deep in the eyes, "you wouldn't dare."

He took out his phone, "try me."

"Okay, wait. Just put the phone away. I'll tell you what happened."

Yoongi put his phone back in his pocket, and sat attentively.

"So, after my last class I went to my locker to get my books before I head home."

You told him the entire story, not leaving out even the smallest of details.

"Y/N, this is serious, you planned on not telling anyone about this!?"

"I just didn't want to freak you all out."

"I'm sorry Y/N. But the guys need to know about this."

Yoongi took out his phone to call Taehyung, but you were faster and you snatched his phone out of his hand.

"Y/N, give it back."

"Okay, if you promise to keep what I just told you, between us."

"No can do Y/N. Your boyfriend. Needs to know about this."

"Ugh, Yoongi, I'll tell him when I figure this out. He doesn't need to worry about me. Neither do you."

Yoongi sighed, "well, I asked you nicely the first time. Now I'm not gonna be so nice."

You froze in place, you didn't know what Yoongi meant  by what he said.

He walked around to your side of the table and grabbed your hand trying to pry the phone out of it.

"Y/N, let go."

"No!" You kept resisting, but Yoongi was getting tired so he decided to bring out his last resort.

Tickles.

"Yoongi stop," you gasped out between breaths.

"I can't breathe." You laughed out.

"Okay, then surrender the phone."

"Yoongi!" You we're laughing so hard that tears began to escape your eyes, making your vision blurry.

You eventually ended up surrendering to Yoongi.

But instead of hearing the dial tone of Yoongi's phone, you just heard him mutter out, "oh shit."

"What? What's going on?"

He flipped his phone around to show you, and on his screen, were the same messages and pictures that were sent to you in the locker room.

The caption said;

"Taehyung and I were dating for the longest, we were such a cute couple. I even befriend his best friends. I hung out with them, even outside of school.

So it breaks my heart, to not only hear but see that, some skank, had the nerve to try and steal him from me. Y/F/N Y/L/N, is an obsessed whore who stole my boyfriend from me. The picture I posted above, is her, stealing a kiss from my Taehyung while we were still dating.

I can't imagine how Taehyung must feel, having to be in such a toxic relationship with her. Fellow, League of Tae members, we must rise up and liberate our Taehyung from the tramp.

Let the games begin

-xoxo LLoT

<>

Kinda figured out how I'm gonna end this, writers block is so annoying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 4.5K 19
COMPLETED | Y/N is a popular girl who is adored by the entire school. Everyone drools over her, wants to date her or wants to be her friend. She is c...
176K 4.7K 24
Jimin,Taehyung,Namjoon ,Yoongi,Hoseok are the most popular group in Seoul high school they have everything each other popularity good grades and pare...
615K 11.3K 81
Some BTS preferences for you to enjoy reading! This is all fiction, none of what is written is true. Enjoy all this fluffiness of your favourite 7 bo...
42.3K 1.8K 26
지극 Park Jimin, nobody's ever heard of him... Except for the fact he is at the top of his class every year followed by his best and only friend Hoseok...