Letters To My Loves

By Ariel0143

Working on the title. Based on breakup songs and my personal experience... A collection of "letters" to all t... More

To...
1. You and Me
2. I Don't Own You
3. Marilyn
4. We Don't Talk Anymore
5. Shout Out to My Ex
6. Til I Forget About You
7. Let It Go
8. Notice Me
9. Tattoo
10. Plot Twist
11. Mine
13. Issues
14. Wanted
15. I Hate You, I Love You
16. Open Arms
17. Classic
18. Had Me @ Hello
19. Dear Future Husband
20. Remember You
21. Everybodys Got Somebody But Me
22. Beautiful
23. Morning
24. Nervous
25. Idfc
26. Want You Back
27. Youngblood
28. Myself

12. Personal

3 0 0
By Ariel0143

Games. That's all you do, is play games. I want it even though I know I can't have it. Your reputation is one of the reasons I like you. Everyone's telling me not to go near you but that makes me want you more.

I knew you were gonna hurt me and I didn't care but I didn't think it would hurt this much. I should've listened but I was young and dumb. My first love. You live and you learn.

You mess with my head. You'll flirt with me and turn around and flirt with my friend. Don't take it personal is what you said.

Everybody but me knew about it. My friends kept telling me you're not committed and blowing up my phone but I ignored it. Something in me said no.

Like a siren, you drew me in with your beauty but ended up being dangerous. Only there to break me and drive me crazy. Can't believe it was just a game to you.

The only thing I can think of now is.... don't take it personal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23M 804K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" โฆ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
24.7K 320 55
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...
182K 309 25
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica
161K 6.5K 73
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉถComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...