Steven Universe Characters X...

By talle2014

Hi Dear Reader! We've been expecting your arrival for quite some time! Well, Garnet has at the least. (She h... More

A/N
Crystal Gems x Exaggerating!Reader
Mother!Pearl x Child!Reader
Peridot x Paraplegic!Reader
Garnet x Suicidal!Reader
Amethyst x Mute!Reader
Crystal Gems x Reader
Pearl x Superstitious!Reader
Peridot x Reader
Garnet x Victim!Reader
Insecure!Amethyst x Insecure!Reader
Pearl x Lonely!Reader
Peridot x Depressed!Reader
Garnet x Psychotic!Reader
Doubtful!Amethyst x Reader
Pearl x Peridot x Reader
Garnet x Paranormal!Reader
Friendly!Blue Diamond X Friendly!Steven
Inspirational!Pearl x Successful!reader
Childish!Peridot x Reader
Pearl x Human!Reader
Pearl x Baby!Reader
Aide!Pearl x Deaf!Reader
Gem Human AU
Peridot x Gem!Reader
Undercover!Gems X Realworld!Reader
Blue Zircon x Yellow Zircon
Garnet x Reader
Pearl x Reader
Lapis x Peridot (Human AU)
Peridot x Reader (Pt 1)
Peridot x Reader (Pt 3)
Peridot x Reader (Pt 4)
Peridot x Reader (Pt 5)
Peridot x Reader (Pt 6)
Peridot x Reader (Pt 7)
The Longest Time Ago ~ Crystal Gems x Reader ~ Finale (Pt 1)
The Longest Time Ago ~ Crystal Gems x Reader ~ Finale (Pt 2)
The Longest Time Ago ~ Crystal Gems x Reader ~ Finale (Pt 3)
The Longest Time Ago ~ Crystal Gems x Reader ~ Finale (Pt 4)
The Longest Time Ago ~ Crystal Gems x Reader ~ Finale (Pt 5)
The Longest Time Ago ~ Crystal Gems x Reader ~ Finale (Pt 6)
The Longest Time Ago ~ Crystal Gems x Reader ~ Finale (Pt 7)
A/N

Peridot x Reader (Pt 2)

2K 63 9
By talle2014

"The first time I met her, I peed my pants."

The thing on the floor stared straight into her eyes, if looks could kill, she'd have dropped to the floor and died again.

(Y/n) slowly inched her way towards it, cautious for any surprise attacks. Peering down at the mysterious figure who glared, she noted a black rope with purple spikes had it tied down. "Are you going to help or what?!" The thing rudely intercepted her thoughts, causing her to jump in surprise.

The voice was nasally and quite high in pitch but to (Y/n)'s observation it sounded rather feminine nonetheless. After closer inspection, (Y/n) deemed herself right, this was definitely a female. "Ahem?" She asked impatiently, looking as if (Y/n) were dumb.

(Y/n) paused, would she attack? The girl or whatever she was groaned again. If she helped whatever this girl thing was, it would be an automatic IOU, then and again, did aliens even know what IOUs were? She decided to test the waters.

"If I help you, what do you do in return for me?" She asked, retracting the lightsaber and pocketing it in her bag that still rested on her shoulders. The girl looked in surprise before frowning.

"Why should I do anything for you?" she asked snobbishly.

"Because I assume you want to stay stuck on the ground for quite some time." (Y/n) turned on her heel.

"No wait!" The voice called. (Y/n) watched as the girl struggled to make up her mind. "I'll...not kill you." She said desperately.

"Mmmm, not good enough." (Y/n) challenged, the girl's eyes widened.

"Not good enough? Spoiled human clods! Grr fine! I'll... oh I don't know!" she grumbled. She went silent as her head hit the floor in defeat. (Y/n) studied her closely.

"Ok then... what if you don't attack me and... give me an IOU?" (Y/n) asked. The girl lifted her head.

"I owe you?...Pfft no way will I, a higher being than you, give away my vulnerability even for ONE time." Sick of the annoying alien, (Y/n) stood up.

"Suit yourself but just remember, you aren't from here, you're from a planet- (Y/n) paused, "27 light years away that no scientist for some reason has located apart from me. If anyone finds you, you're dead. Got it?"

"Literally speaking or metaphorically?" the girl asked.

"I dunno... does chopping you up and locking you up and dissecting you sound like you're gonna live for long? If so, you may as well be driven into insanity." (Y/n) knew she had won, fear after all, directed strength- to a certain degree of course, (Y/n) didn't want the alien to think too harsh of her.

The alien went silent before releasing a tiresome sigh. "Alright." She said. "I won't kill you and I'll owe you something... now hurry up and take off these bindings!" she mumbled.

"Glad doing business with you." (Y/n) grinned, walking over to the figure. She fiddled around with what seemed to be a whip that had her pinned down. "If you don't mind me asking-"

"I do mind..." The girl interrupted, causing (Y/n) to frown.

"As I was saying," She paused, "who did this to you?"

"That is classified information." The alien replied.

"Ok then." (Y/n) said, finally breaking the knot that held her down. Soon after, the whip unravelled and fell to the floor while the alien girl managed to stand up. (Y/n) took a few steps back, obviously being intimidated by the grand height the alien stood at. Almost 6'2, at least a head taller than herself.

Finally as the alien walked past (Y/n), ignoring her, she could see that there was a very distinct green tone to her skin. She wore visors that were tinted green as well, concealing the true colour of her eyes. The hair upon her head, which at first glance looked like a helmet, was blonde and stood up tall in a tetrahedral shape.

The one thing that caught her eye was the green, triangular shaped stone, directly in the middle of her forehead. It glistened from the light and reflected small green patches on the walls.

The clothes on her body seemed to be a suit, a green fabric covered her lower torso that met with a lighter shade of green directly under her bust line. Around the low collar was the same shade of the darker green in an arrow format, the point touching the line between the different shades. The same, (Y/n) could see, was on the back of the collar. On the front however, was a yellow diamond, from the middle of the collar directly to the edge of the bust line.

(Y/n) wouldn't have known for sure if the things on her limbs were real but the fact that the "suspended in air" fingers seemed to create a tablet that was holographic, changed her mind. They were all green, the fingers, the arms and the legs. Each part was the same green as the lighter part of her suit with the darker green as highlights on the ends. At her knees, two yellow diamonds were symmetrically placed, no purpose seemed to be of those however.

(Y/n) didn't know if anyone could be any greener.

"Do you have something else to do?" her thoughts were cut off by the nasal voice.

"Not really..." (Y/n) said. "What are you doing?" The alien sighed.

"Trying to contact my home planet- but nothing on this stupid rock works!" She groaned.

"Hmmm. Do you think I could help you?" (Y/n) offered.

"I doubt someone with the mind of a primitive earth being like yourself could help me." The words stung, oh it stung bad and for once, (Y/n) felt like actually bragging to the random stranger she had just helped.

"Primitive? I hope you should know that I am well above the average human mind, I am what many people call, a prodigy in the fields of mechanics and technology! There hasn't been ONE person like me for years! In fact, I'm the ONLY human who has managed to discover YOUR planet with the simplest of things there are! Not even NASA, the world's most progressive company in astrology has managed to find it and they have billions of dollars and fancy gadgets to spend! I only had a coding box and a stupid phone!"

The creature looked at her as if she didn't believe her. "Fine then, if you really are the smartest human on the planet then you should be able to fix this escape pod." The alien stood aside, allowing (Y/n) to see the dashboard.

"I didn't say I was the smartest human in the world but...if you say so." (Y/n) grinned, cracking her knuckles and removing a metal lid. Inside, wires of every colour of the rainbow hid, some sparking and some completely still.

"You're kidding right?" (Y/n) deadpanned after a second glance.

"Well?" The being asked.

"This is easy, all I have to do is hot wire this dashboard and relocate the signal you're receiving and boom! Done." The alien looked at her in disbelief.

"If it's as easy as you say human, then prove it." (Y/n) smirked as she shrugged, knowing the alien had no idea what she had said.

"And if I don't?" (Y/n) teased. The alien glared.

"I'll fix it myself." A dark green blush appeared on her cheeks out of embarrassment. (Y/n) folded her arms.

"I dunno...can you?" She challenged. The alien growled. (Y/n) gulped nervously, eyeing the floating digits. "I assume you could... but I'll do it for you." She said hastily, tapping two wires together and quickly redirecting the signal.

All at once a whirring sound filled the pod. The dashboard lit up and buttons began to flash while the glass lit up red as if a screen were there. "Warning, pod self-destruct in, T minus 30 seconds." The alien's eyes widened. "Oh no..." she mumbled.

"What the hell?!" (Y/n) screamed. "We need to go, NOW." The alien girl exchanged one look with (Y/n) before nodding and grabbing her hand, the separate digits gripping her wrist and tugging surprisingly strong for something that had nothing attached to it.

"The Escape Pod authority team must have commanded it to explode, I think they thought I was a goner." The girl cried as they frantically ran through the bushes.

"Well we have to run then, if it were something you self-initiated before the power shut off then I could have probably hacked into the main system and deactivated the bomb but if this is done, as you say it is, on your planet...no chance! I'm lights years away from the device controlling it!" (Y/n) retorted.

So they ran for their lives before (Y/n)'s clumsy little foot tripped over the other and sent her tumbling to the floor. She screamed, her palms and knees were grazed lightly, allowing the slightest of blood to squeeze out.

"Oh for CLODS SAKE!" The alien came running back for her, scooping her up easily in her arms and began running.

"T minus 10 seconds before self-destruct." echoed from the pod.

"We aren't gonna make it." (Y/n) said between pants of breath.

"Yes we are."

"We aren't!"

"Shut up we will be fine!"

"Sorry to say this but we literally have a 3.6% chance of surviving the blow- unless you have super speed then we can kiss our assess goodbye!" (Y/n) cried.

"If I say we will survive, then we will survive!" The girl screeched, turning around and aiming her floating hand towards the escape pod. The fingers she had, instantly reformed into what looked like a laser gun and began to glow, a bright plasma UV light collected at the end. It was green, which wasn't entirely a surprise, judging the colour scheme the alien had herself. She released (Y/n) as she did this, taking aim and shooting the escape pod.

With a smaller explosion than the anticipated self-destruction, the trees blew harshly as a strong wind forced its way around the pair. "Wow." Was all (Y/n) could say. She looked over at the green girl who shockingly didn't seem to be out of breath. "You're not even panting?!" She asked.

"I don't pant because I have no need to breath, the breathing is merely to allow the sound waves to-"

"Vibrate through the air and let you speak, I know. I'm not dumb, you could have just said you only breathe so you can speak and I would have gotten the memo." (Y/n) interrupted her. The two then went silent for a bit as the crickets chirped away once more. "I'm sorry about your escape pod." (Y/n) said rather guiltily.

The alien looked at her in surprise. "Well... I obviously judged you incorrectly; you seem to be as you say, above the average human capacity of thinking. And I saved you therefore the "I owe you" is repaid."

(Y/n) nodded. "I guess so... I didn't expect you to save me to be honest." The alien looked at her.

"Well I was in debt to you so-"

"But still." (Y/n) cut her off, "If I died then you need not to worry about the debt... why?" The alien looked at her.

"The only logical reason I suppose, you're a valuable asset to my escape before the cluster emerges." (Y/n) thought about it.

"What's this "Cluster" you speak of?" She asked.

"That, is classified." (Y/n) nodded.

"I suppose not being from here makes it hard for you to tell me these things...is that why you are here?" (Y/n) asked.

"My job is merely to check on it, but... certain...ahem, complications occurred." The way she said "Complications." caused an uncomfortable feeling in (Y/n)'s gut. Then her voice called out again, "You asked a question therefore I ask one." (Y/n) nodded.

"That seems fair."

"Why does it appear that your garments are wet?" (Y/n) frowned before staring at her pants. The crotch area was completely wet in between her legs and a sudden wave of panic hit her in the face. She blushed red in embarrassment as she tried her best to cover the stain with her hands. Keeping the straightest face she could muster, she faced the alien.

"It turns out that during our abrupt escapade, my distress was alleviated by the sudden emptying of my bladder." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 6.7K 36
This is a Garnet x Reader. Its mostly kid friendly. Also, you are a 14 year old girl, who is human, half gem. Hope you like! ❤
114K 2.6K 15
( This story follows the movie plot, so if you didn't watch don't read it. !!Spoiler alert!! ) 2 years later, everything was perfect. Steven has gott...
52.4K 1.4K 25
"It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance." -Dalai Lama A confusing turn of events surrounding a se...
92.2K 2.5K 29
Okay I could give you a description of the story and get you interested in the book, or you know, you could just read. (Updates are irregular.) Discl...