Letters To My Loves

By Ariel0143

Working on the title. Based on breakup songs and my personal experience... A collection of "letters" to all t... More

To...
1. You and Me
2. I Don't Own You
3. Marilyn
4. We Don't Talk Anymore
5. Shout Out to My Ex
6. Til I Forget About You
7. Let It Go
9. Tattoo
10. Plot Twist
11. Mine
12. Personal
13. Issues
14. Wanted
15. I Hate You, I Love You
16. Open Arms
17. Classic
18. Had Me @ Hello
19. Dear Future Husband
20. Remember You
21. Everybodys Got Somebody But Me
22. Beautiful
23. Morning
24. Nervous
25. Idfc
26. Want You Back
27. Youngblood
28. Myself

8. Notice Me

1 0 0
By Ariel0143

Every time you look at me I don't feel like myself. We both take chances in life but I won't wait for you forever.

What am I supposed to do? I don't want anybody else but you.

I'll do anything for you to notice me. Nothing too crazy or extreme, I just want you to notice me.

Look at me. I'd do anything for you and we both know it.

I'm here for a good time, not a long time. I just wish you would see me. We don't live forever so when you're ready, come look for me.

I'm not giving up on us becoming something. I'm only a friend to you but I wish we were something more.

My only wish in life is that you notice me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
4M 196K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
102K 235 7
Emily is your classic good girl. Shes 18 years old. Her life seems all planned out but what happens when she is taken and forced into diapers? Will s...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...