Letters To My Loves

By Ariel0143

Working on the title. Based on breakup songs and my personal experience... A collection of "letters" to all t... More

To...
1. You and Me
2. I Don't Own You
3. Marilyn
4. We Don't Talk Anymore
5. Shout Out to My Ex
7. Let It Go
8. Notice Me
9. Tattoo
10. Plot Twist
11. Mine
12. Personal
13. Issues
14. Wanted
15. I Hate You, I Love You
16. Open Arms
17. Classic
18. Had Me @ Hello
19. Dear Future Husband
20. Remember You
21. Everybodys Got Somebody But Me
22. Beautiful
23. Morning
24. Nervous
25. Idfc
26. Want You Back
27. Youngblood
28. Myself

6. Til I Forget About You

4 0 0
By Ariel0143

I was working when you called me. You broke my heart like it was news. You told me it was over.

I can't think straight, I need air. I'm seeing my friends tonight but I haven't moved since you called.

Dance, laugh, music, party. I'll do whatever it takes to forget about you. My heads spinning but I don't care as long as it helps me forget about you.

You probably thought I was gonna be here planning ways to win you back but I'm moving on. I found a place I can do and be anything but you? You're now a memory on my shelf collecting dust. I don't need you or anybody else but myself.

Now that you're gone I'm gonna live life the best I can and forget about you. Cause, in the end, you were just a placeholder until I found my queen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 9.1K 75
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
88.6K 2.9K 109
here you will find a few of my ideas. Have fun :) -Angst + Character death (Chapter 1) -slownburn??? Idk/Mialotte (Chapter2) -family drama (Chapter 3...
130K 2.1K 27
រឿងមួយនេះជាប្រភេទ BL s*x ចង់អានក៏អានចុះតែបើប៉ះពាល់អារម្មណ៍កុំបន្ទោសអ្នកសរសេរឲ្យសោះហើយក្នុងនេះក៏មានពាក្យមិនសរម្យច្រើនដែល🤏🔞 Taekook all story 🤯 ___...