Letters To My Loves

By Ariel0143

Working on the title. Based on breakup songs and my personal experience... A collection of "letters" to all t... More

To...
1. You and Me
2. I Don't Own You
3. Marilyn
4. We Don't Talk Anymore
6. Til I Forget About You
7. Let It Go
8. Notice Me
9. Tattoo
10. Plot Twist
11. Mine
12. Personal
13. Issues
14. Wanted
15. I Hate You, I Love You
16. Open Arms
17. Classic
18. Had Me @ Hello
19. Dear Future Husband
20. Remember You
21. Everybodys Got Somebody But Me
22. Beautiful
23. Morning
24. Nervous
25. Idfc
26. Want You Back
27. Youngblood
28. Myself

5. Shout Out to My Ex

1 0 0
By Ariel0143

Hey boo. I heard you've moved on to someone new. It hurt a little but now I've moved on, I'm happier now. I hope your new girl isn't faking it in bed like I did, I hope you've improved on some of your techniques. After 4 years together you decided I wasn't what you wanted anymore but that's okay.

I wanna say thank you for the love, fights, and tattoos. I'm not even sure I truly loved you anyway. You were just a phase in the life I'm tryna live.

The trauma and heartbreak you've put me through have made me a stronger and independent person. You've helped me see all that I could be and now there's nothing holding me back from achieving that.

I've deleted everything about you, from my phone, computer, mind, and heart. You took what you could from me but that's all over now. You broke my heart but I've snapped back and became a better version of myself.

You can't touch me anymore. Hope you have a lovely life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
79.5K 5.6K 60
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...