Too Much (Aomine x Reader x K...

By klay-chan

You liked Aomine Daiki But he doesn't like you back He didn't like anyone else Except for boobs But Kagami... More

1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
REMINDER !
10.
11.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

2.

9.8K 322 383
By klay-chan

You woke up with a headache because you were crying so hard last night. You felt stupid, again.

It was already 9:00 AM and you're already late for school. Like, literally late.

You felt lazy to go to school so you decided to just take the day off. And you'll see Aomine and he will just scold you for what you did for him yesterday. You can't afford to hear such words again.

"[F/N] why didn't you go to school?"

Your mom went inside your room without knocking and questioned you alot.

"I'm sorry mom I woke up late. I did a lot of things yesterday so I was kinda tired." you scratched your head because you remembered what happened yesterday.

Your mom was satisfied on what you said. She was soft hearted so whatever you said she'll accept it.

You were so like your mom. You hated it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip

You were walking to school. You were kinda scared of seeing Aomine. Since you know how he gets mad that he looks like a monster.

You were holding a lot of books because you had a lot of catching up to do since you took the day off.

You walked while your face looking down. For the first time ever you didn't want to walk with Aomine to school. You don't want to see him. But deep inside you want to.

Because of your foolish walking you bumped into a person.

You were so weak you flopped down. You hurt your butt and so you swore.

"Ouch fuck!"

"O-Oh sumimasen! I didn't see you there."

You see him quickly getting all the books you dropped.

You looked up to the man you bumped. He's tall and it gives an overwhelming aura. He's very muscular. His eyes were dark red and his hair was red too. His eyebrows are quite thick and were split in two.

Is he a senior?

He offered his hand for you so he could help you to get up from your poor state.

You fixed yourself as soon as you got up. The man looked at you. You noticed he was staring at you. His expression looked stern.

Kinda reminded you of someone else...

"Ano... I'm sorry, I- I wasn't looking to where I was going." You bowed for apology.

"D-Don't bow I'm not a senior. And its okay I wasn't looking on where I was going too." He scratched the back of his head and looked embarrassed.

You found him cute.

And he's not a senior?

You noticed his uniform was different.

He's wearing a black, white a red uniform. the school's name printed on the side.

Seirin

"So you go to Seirin? What year?" You asked out of nowhere.

He got surprised. "Yeah. I'm a first year. How about you?"

You were surprised. He doesn't look like a senior.

"I'm from Touou Academy. First year." You said smiling.

He found your smile look beautiful and he can't get enough of it.

He nodded as he knew the information you gave to him.

"Ah. Its getting late. I'll get going now my seniors will get mad at me." The red hair chuckled and you can see the hint of irritation and scared expression from his face.

You find him cute again. "Oh yes I understand."

He handed the books back to you. And when you took it he was still there standing infront of you.

He's blushing.

"Can I get your name?" He asked.

"Umm its [L/N] [F/N]" you said to him.

He smiled to this. "My name's Kagami Taiga."

"Nice to meet you, Kagami."

"Nice to meet you too [F/N]-chan"

Ch-Chan?

"So I guess I'll be seeing you around then." Kagami said goodbye waving his hands as he walked away from you.

You waved back. He's a nice guy you thought. So opposite of Aomine.

But you still love Aomine. Even though he has the worst character ever.
.
.
.
.

You started walking back to school and when you arrived near the gate you saw the back of the person you loved the most, entering the campus.

Your heart starts beating fast. Like everyone was dancing around inside your body. You felt so happy seeing him.

You ran down to him and shouted his name.

"AOMINE KUN!!!"

He didn't turn around because he knows that it was you. He knows your voice too well.

He continued walking not minding that your already beside him.

He looked straight and you kept on saying sorry for taking care of him the other day.

He just tch-ed. He was so annoyed. He hates hearing you speak with that cute tone of yours. He knows what you're trying to do.

He knows that you like him.

And he doesn't like it.

When you were being so clingy to him, he pushed you off and you fell onto the ground, again.

"Aomine!!!" Satsuki shouted when she saw what happened.

She quickly went to the both of you and tried calming Aomine.

Other students saw what happened. They started gossiping about you.

"Aho! What was that for? Why are you so mean to her?" Satsuki got already mad because deep inside her she's hurt because of the relationship between you two.

She just wanted the both of you to get along with each other. But Aomine is so mean! Satsuki thought.

Aomine tch-ed. "So what do you care huh, Satsuki?"

Aomine mocked Satsuki. It didn't turn out well.

Satsuki helped you get up. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine." you answered. You were hurt. Not physically but emotionally.

Aomine just stared at both of you. He finally stared at you. You saw how mad he is. Like he's really okay with you falling off the ground.

Like he's okay if you just die already.

"[L/N] don't you ever come near me again. This is final. I don't want you close to me, I don't want you talking with me." He said pointing at you. His point finger looking like a knife that's ready to slit your throat off.

Satsuki scolded Aomine. Both of them were fighting. Because of you.

You were just standing infront them. They were arguing. You were so hurt you want it to stop already.

"Tch forget about it! You, [L/N] remember what I said. Don't go near me, don't touch me, don't talk to me, or don't show even your shadow to me. I'm so irritated by you."

That was it. That's the queue for you to stop loving Aomine.

You were strong to have been in this position until now. But this time, its time to give up.

He was waiting for your reply. Atleast.

You looked up to him and stared right into his eyes.

You chuckled.

"Sure Daiki. Forget about me if that's what you want. I don't care anymore. I'm so tired of you." You finally said it. You were so surprised of yourself that you even told him that.

You really done it!

Aomine was taken aback. He, too, got surprised on what you've said even Satsuki can't believe it because she knows how crazy you are for him.

You even called him by saying his first name.

"I think I'll get going now. I'm just wasting both of your time. See you, Satsuki." You walked out on them leaving them dumbfounded.

Its the first time they saw how cold you are. They were used to seeing you all happy and jolly but now, this was new to them.

You even said goodbye to Satsuki only.

Satsuki looked at Aomine. "See that's what you've done. You're such an idiot."

Satsuki left Aomine. Aomine was surprised. He didn't know if he did the right thing or what.

But he couldn't care less about it.

Or could he?

A/N: Ohayouuuu! I'm sorry about this. Its only chapter 2 but this happened already. But its all part of the plan so hehe :3

Tell me if you enjoyed this chapter!

Comment and vote please!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 9.4K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
186K 4.2K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
285K 6.2K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.