2.

You woke up with a headache because you were crying so hard last night. You felt stupid, again.

It was already 9:00 AM and you're already late for school. Like, literally late.

You felt lazy to go to school so you decided to just take the day off. And you'll see Aomine and he will just scold you for what you did for him yesterday. You can't afford to hear such words again.

"[F/N] why didn't you go to school?"

Your mom went inside your room without knocking and questioned you alot.

"I'm sorry mom I woke up late. I did a lot of things yesterday so I was kinda tired." you scratched your head because you remembered what happened yesterday.

Your mom was satisfied on what you said. She was soft hearted so whatever you said she'll accept it.

You were so like your mom. You hated it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip

You were walking to school. You were kinda scared of seeing Aomine. Since you know how he gets mad that he looks like a monster.

You were holding a lot of books because you had a lot of catching up to do since you took the day off.

You walked while your face looking down. For the first time ever you didn't want to walk with Aomine to school. You don't want to see him. But deep inside you want to.

Because of your foolish walking you bumped into a person.

You were so weak you flopped down. You hurt your butt and so you swore.

"Ouch fuck!"

"O-Oh sumimasen! I didn't see you there."

You see him quickly getting all the books you dropped.

You looked up to the man you bumped. He's tall and it gives an overwhelming aura. He's very muscular. His eyes were dark red and his hair was red too. His eyebrows are quite thick and were split in two.

Is he a senior?

He offered his hand for you so he could help you to get up from your poor state.

You fixed yourself as soon as you got up. The man looked at you. You noticed he was staring at you. His expression looked stern.

Kinda reminded you of someone else...

"Ano... I'm sorry, I- I wasn't looking to where I was going." You bowed for apology.

"D-Don't bow I'm not a senior. And its okay I wasn't looking on where I was going too." He scratched the back of his head and looked embarrassed.

You found him cute.

And he's not a senior?

You noticed his uniform was different.

He's wearing a black, white a red uniform. the school's name printed on the side.

Seirin

"So you go to Seirin? What year?" You asked out of nowhere.

He got surprised. "Yeah. I'm a first year. How about you?"

You were surprised. He doesn't look like a senior.

"I'm from Touou Academy. First year." You said smiling.

He found your smile look beautiful and he can't get enough of it.

He nodded as he knew the information you gave to him.