9.

Aomine's PoV (Before chapter 8 happened)

I'm on the school's rooftop again, skipping class as usual. Satsuki just came here awhile ago forcing me to attend classes and training.

Of course you'd know what I will say to that.

I haven't been able to focus myself from what's happening these days.

Recieving updates from Tetsu about [Y/N] all the time. Why did I even tell him to update me? Its starting to get annoying.

And the fact that all the updates are about her being with Kagami all the the damn time.

It was just last week when my heart started to ache so bad. It was trembling.

And sure, the answer is because of her.

Because she's not with me anymore.

I've been giving her a hard time. She just wanted to be close with me. Be friends with me. But why did I always reject her?

Is it because she has medium sized boobs? Is it because she's so noisy? Is it because I just really don't like her at all?

If I don't like her then why am I being like this?

No, I'm wrong.

I like her.

That's why I'm distancing myself from her.

That's why I get irritated by her voice everytime she calls my name.

That damned voice.

Its because I'm afraid to fall for her. Is it?

But I'm not sure with the answers. I'm not satisfied with my answers.

~~~~~

Tetsu talked to me about this. I don't know what's gotten into me but that night I chosed to go at [Y/N] house and just check up on her.

But I saw three people walking near her house and I stopped my tracks and hid behind the tree.

Its [Y/N] with Tetsu and Kagami.

Kagami and [Y/N] is getting real close to each other huh?

They were chatting with each other and Kuroko saw me behind the trees.

I don't care. I think its best if he knows I'm here.

And after that Kuroko left and next was Kagami.

I got irritated on how they look like a couple telling each other's good bye.

"Hey, Aomine Kun."

And before I know it Kuroko's already behind me.

"Does she like him?" I asked directly not even saying hello back to him.

I turned to look at Kuroko.

"I think she doesn't. Yet."

I got surprised at this. "What do you mean 'yet'?"

"I know [L/N] san even if we're not that close to each other."

"And what do you know?"

Kuroko sighed. "Kagami kun is actually like, the complete opposite of you. But not that completely, he's nice and soft and you are grumpy,

"And he's keeping [L/N] san company. He's always there for her. He makes her feel special. And that's why if Kagami kun keeps on doing that...

"I am sure that [L/N] san will fall for him." Kuroko stated.