Letters To My Loves

By Ariel0143

Working on the title. Based on breakup songs and my personal experience... A collection of "letters" to all t... More

To...
1. You and Me
3. Marilyn
4. We Don't Talk Anymore
5. Shout Out to My Ex
6. Til I Forget About You
7. Let It Go
8. Notice Me
9. Tattoo
10. Plot Twist
11. Mine
12. Personal
13. Issues
14. Wanted
15. I Hate You, I Love You
16. Open Arms
17. Classic
18. Had Me @ Hello
19. Dear Future Husband
20. Remember You
21. Everybodys Got Somebody But Me
22. Beautiful
23. Morning
24. Nervous
25. Idfc
26. Want You Back
27. Youngblood
28. Myself

2. I Don't Own You

23 0 0
By Ariel0143

You were always your own person, challenging me when I overstepped and tried to be the boss. Strong and independent was what you are.

I always get what I want cause I'm a king. I want you, show you off to everyone but you wouldn't go for that. I offered to take you shopping at Yves Saint Laurent but it didn't impress you. You make your own money and I can't ever see you going broke and needing me.

You were never a toy to me. I know I tried to tell you who you could see, tried to change you and sometimes even held you back but you always fought back. Never let me show you off or allowed me to be overzealous.

I was bored with basic bitches who wanted me, you were the only one I wanted. I always responded to your texts cause I wanted pictures of you. You always said no, sexy and flirty on your own terms. You threw off my game by being so fierce and independent and I realized you weren't a prize I could put on the shelf, you were the one. Smoking and staying up is one of my favorite things to do and I shared that with you. You never lent money or borrowed because you knew how to handle your money.

You always argued that you never told me what to say or what to do so I should just let you be yourself. Being young and free, you wanted to live your life the way you wanted and as you pleased. That's how I knew I would never have you and that I didn't own you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
4.8M 255K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...