Body Check ♢ Avengers

By darlingbambi

New Teams, New Friends, New Season [ Avengers] [ Hockey] [ Crossover AU] ©Darlingbambi | 2018 More

1. | Welcome to the Pittsburgh Penguin
2. | Steve's a stanley cup chamion
3. | Can you still punch a guy like that
4.| Hi to you to Red October
5.| The sound of ice under your skates
6. | "I claimed Jamie because he fought Steve and won"

0. | Into

53 1 1
By darlingbambi

Steve Rogers star second line forward for the Washington Capitals was just traded to the Pittsburgh Penguins in return for a second round draft pick in 2019, and a third and fourth round pick in 2020 and 2021.

- Wanda Maximoff, The Pittsburgh report.
August 15, 2018

___

James 'Bucky' Barnes has been signed from the Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk to the Dallas Stars on a two year one-way 2.2 million dollar contact in replacement for Julius Honka who was stretchered off the ice after he collapsed from a hard hit into the boards during the Stanley cup finals run last year, James has an impressive record with the khl team and even has a record of fights that ties Jamie Benn, Evander Kane of the San Jose Sharks, and Ryan Reaves of the Vegas Golden Knights.

James will be with Connor Carrick who was received from the Leafs in a draft deal earlier this week, the two will join the Stars and hopefully help the team win a Stanley cup this year.

— Sam Wilson, The Star-Telegram

Avengers cast as their characters

Pittsburgh penguins as themselves

Dallas Stars as themselves

And any other NHL team/player mentioned as themselves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
657K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
78.9K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
376K 13.4K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...