Snowbarry

By NatureAndMusic

I ship it, but do you? This will be the book of things about Snowbarry. Photos, facts, quetos from Flash. Als... More

#1 - Photos
#2 - What you think about this?
#3 - Why i don't like Iris West (or West-Allen)
Why is there hate over Danielle and Candice
Snowbarryisco
Season 4 episode 22
Should I watch?
Snowbarry reasons/parallels
Danielle Panabarker directoring one of the Flash's season 5 episodes
Soulmates
What happened?
Granielle
Dream I had
Twiter
Why I ship Snowbarry
The Flash season 5!!!
Few things
Joe? Cisco?

Snowbarry

399 4 0
By NatureAndMusic

I was watching different videos The Flash from season 1 to season 5 and I come upon one where Grant was saying that Barry was supposed to date all of the girls around him, which includes Caitlin, but than writers decided to jump over that part and so WA happened so early in the show.

Now, did you heard about Candice stopping following Danielle on Instagram? At first I didn't belive it but than I cheaked it and it's true. She did.

On the other side I am really happy that Danielle got chance to again work with Jessica, and it's funny how she is older than Candice and Grant, though I am not sure if I will like her character in the series.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 66.4K 56
| book one | Natalie Reed has just moved to Central City, at first, oblivious to the unnatural events in her new home. She truly feels welcomed in Ce...
2.3M 171K 43
"ကျုပ်နာမည် တော်ဝင်ယောက်ျား၊အများစုကတော့ Royalလို့ခေါ်ကြပေမယ့် ခင်ဗျားကတော့ ယောက်ျားလို့ခေါ်ချင်ခေါ်ပေါ့" "မင်းးး" Zawgyi "က်ဳပ္နာမည္ ေတာ္ဝင္ေယာက္်ား...
1.1M 35.8K 30
❝ But, as they say, these violent delights have violent ends, and our story is the goriest of them all.❞ |season 1| |formerly known as Miss Me?| BOO...
58.5K 4.3K 46
ផ្តើមចេញពីអ្នកបម្រើក្នុងភូមិគ្រឹះលោកគហបតីក្លាយខ្លួនជាសំណព្វចិត្តលោកគហបតីសង្ហារត្រឹមមួយពព្រិចភ្នែកតើស្នេហារវាងអ្នកពីរនិងទៅជាយ៉ាងណាបើចង់ដឹងចុចអានទៅ🤭🤍