Ascension of a Reborn Woman (...

By Saphire-Sheer

Waking up in the hospital, Isabel realizes that she had gone back ten years in the past before her life turne... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.1
Chapter 6.2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9.1
Chapter 9.2 (Edited)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.1
Chapter 14.2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Edited)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Edited!)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (Edited)
Chapter 38
Author's Note~
Chapter 39

Another Author's Note

18K 429 189
By Saphire-Sheer

This is pretty irresponsible of me, but until now I've been writing blind going forward with only a vague idea of how I want the story to turn out and it was fine until now, but now I have a better understanding of my characters and and the plot and for the story to progress smoothly, there are some changes that need to be made and details that should be added that cannot be overlooked.

The changes will not be anything major so as current readers will no longer be able to follow the story line but they are important changes that will help keep the quality of the story. I apologize to my readers and thank you guys for your support and understanding so far.

The rest period for editing won't be long (hopefully) and once these changes are made it would be easier to write the chapters and update faster moving forward since I won't have to be skirting around plot holes made earlier on and hopefully you guys can have a better understanding of exactly what is going on in the story.

Again, I'm really sorry to this, but it has to be done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 33 13
Sometimes, all it takes is a moment, a single reckless choice... When Charlie, with the help of her friends, decides to throw a party to support her...
37.2K 2.7K 38
(Book 3) *complete* The first being Alberta, the second being Willa. Harper Jameson is nearly finished college, her father has her mission paperwork...
1.4K 417 50
Some people wait their whole lives to find the perfect friend. But not Isabella Washington. She knew she'd be best friends with Aiden Cunningham the...
187K 7.2K 27
Paxton Meyers is just a kid. He is supposed to be out with his friends causing trouble, instead he is trying his absolute best to stay out of it. He...