Chaos Falls

By GirloftheNebule

Weirdmagedon has come, and the end of Gravity Falls, and the world to follow is nipping at The Resistance's h... More

"I want to make a Deal"
Planning
The Burning Regret
Time Well Spent (Short Fluff)
Happy Birth-iversary
Tomorrow is another Day
Today is another Brawl
A Ball ad voluntatem NUMERUS
Joy Ride
calor
A Stroll through the Woods
Broken Memories
Expecting
Travail
Naming
Growing Pains
Life Goes On
Or Not...
You must seek the One that Bears
"This was bound to happen"
Adversion
cordis erumpat
In Ruins Wake
Broken Chains
A New Life Comes

The Broken Bride

15.9K 396 1.3K
By GirloftheNebule

Hour's passed. It was agonizing for each second that ticked by. Dipper had just made the deal yet he was being decorated with a white robe-like gown that was hemmed on the ends with gold. A golden circlet with a triangle in the center was placed on his head, a see through white veil draping behind his head. The necklace he was given was the Pine Tree Symbol he was so re-known for. As the other monster's of the realm Bill was from made sure he was looking the best for their king, he thought about his parent's in California. What is Mable gonna do with him gone. No, the last thought was a good question: How will they explain this to their mom and dad?

"Oh you look adorable!" One of the servant's chimed.

"He's so gorgeous in white!" Another said.

He sighed and tried to tune out their fan-girling. But it was no use. They sounded too much like Mable and their friends. Gossiping, happy, he would never hear from them again.

"Your highness! Come, it's time! We have your bouquet right here!" Another servant called, holding a bouquet of, some kind of flower.

He nodded, and followed them, taking the flowers. No turning back now. Before anyone could say it, he swallowed hard, took a deep breath and held his head high.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stan, Mable, and all their friends sat in the front pew, well, the ONLY pew left in this church. Stan was holding his great niece as she cried quietly. Mable quietly looked over to the other front row across from them as her friends grumbled contradictions about the wedding. she saw three other triangles, they looked just like Bill. A red one was trying to calm a blue one who was in tears. They were holding hands with the last one that was white, and seemed devoid of emotion. Looking to the alter she saw a purple square with a bowler hat, and a umbrella hooked over his arm adjusting Bill's boutineer.

"Uncle Tad I told you I'm fine." Bill said annoyed.

"You are not getting married looking like a hooligan! I'm sure you remember stories of your own parent's wedding?" Tad Strange mentioned with a stern look.

"You HAD to bring that up...?" Bill asked with a sweat drop going down his head.

"Yes. Ever since your father shown up as a drunken idiot at the ceremony and I ended up raising the four of you I vowed that would never happen with ANY one of you." Tad said moving his umbrella to his hands.

"Spoken like a mom Uncle Tad. Spoken like a mom." Bill said rolling his eye.

"Everyone be ready to stand for the bride!" A Henchmaniac alerted.

"Good luck Bill, and say your vows right." Tad Strange said tipping his hat to his eldest nephew.

"I know what to say!" Bill groaned like a rebellious teen.

Two crystal skeleton wolves pulled the door's open with their mouths, everyone plummeted to silence, and stood in respect for the bride.

The silence was deafening, but transitioned like a melody as all present watched the bride walk to the alter. Sound's of admiration came from the crowd. Dipper only looked ahead, his teal eyes traveled to other place

"If he wasn't really getting hitched, this would be hilarious." Stan said as Dipper walked by.

"Please, silence in the sanctuary." The reverend said loud, quieting all in the place.

'Cute!' Bill squealed in his head.

'This is embarrassing...' Dipper thought quietly, his cheeks heating up.

"Ladies, Gentlemen, and Ghouls of all sorts, today we celebrate the union of two souls in unholy matrimony. Our king, Bill Cipher, and this humble young human, Mason Pines, will bring about a new era for us all. Let it bring us happiness, and longevity." The saber-toothed wolf man said aloud. "Since the bride give's their self, and objections are apparently over ruled, we shall continue to the vows. Bill do you take this human to be your lawfully wedded wife and queen?"

"You bet your tusks I do!" Bill said, smiling big if he had a mouth.

"Bill why?" Tad Strange murmured to himself, face palming as his youngest nephew whipped his tears with a hankercheif.

"And Mason, do you take this demon to be your lawfully wedded husband and king?"

"I do." Dipper confirmed, keeping a straight face.

"Then by the power invested in me, I pronounce you as husband and wife. May the Great Being's of the universe's bless this marriage as long you both shall live. Your highness, you may kiss the bride." The reverend said, finalizing the marriage.

'How will he-?' Dipper wondered as he lifted his veil.

He got his answer as Bill puckered up, given his eye lids doubled as his mouth.

"Ehh!" Dipper turned in disgust.

'Well, I'll be doing it for the rest of my life...' He thought before leaning close and returning the kiss.

The sanctuary was filled with cheers of joy and excitement. But all Stanley, covered Mable's eyes as all of the group said one thing.

"YUCK!"

After the Ceremony Dipper said bye to everyone he cared about. He was was hugging Mable goodbye, which was the hardest of all the farewells he had to give. Bill was next to the Fear Mobile, waiting for him to finish. He looked aside, contemplating. 

"Start wrappin' it up sweetheart. We need to get you crowned." Bill called to Dipper.

"Yes, I'm coming." Dipper called back.

He turned back to Mable, tears finally pouring down his face.

"We'll always be the Mystery Twins. We won't be apart forever." Dipper said, hesitating before letting go of her hands and going to Bill and the Fear Mobile.

"Ready?" Bill asked after Dipper too his seat.

"Yeah." Dipper said nodding.

Mable watched them drive away before Stan took her hand to take her back to the Mystery Shack.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How was the wedding?" Ford asked his brother after Stan came in after re-assuring Mable in her room.

"Like a coffinless funeral with a bunch a buffoons and the life your mourning is the brides. And they had no cake either." Stan explained. "This has broken Mable's heart and everyone in town knows it! And I know we could only be afraid of what that damn triangle has in store for Dipper! Some thirteenth birthday..." He continued.

"It's no one's fault Stanley. Dipper was doing what he thought was right. And I know there is a way to get him back one day. We just need to keep our hopes, and pray that Dipper can endure anything Bill does to him." Ford said reassuring his brother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Fearamid all the Henchmaniacs were partying harder than they usually do. Then again, Bill just got hitched so to them this was a bigger occasion. Bill had made a new throne big enough for him and his Pine Tree to sit together. He sat in the lap of his new wife, drinking from a fancy glass. Dipper now wore a golden circlet and a saddened face.

"Don't be so down sweetheart! Were married! We get to live happily ever after, and the guest's are having a blast! Which reminds me." Bill said, suddenly remembering something.

Much to Dippers dismay Bill reached under the skirt's of the robes to pull off the garter. Why did he even have to wear them anyways?! Despite being in a embarrassed panic, Bill got the one to toss off.

"Hey everyone! It's time to throw the garter!" He said holding it up in the air. "Here, have a drink while I test our guests luck!" Bill then said making a drink appear in Dippers hands.

"B-But I'm to young to-"

"Don't worry about it! In my world those rules don't exist. Just drink up and get ready to throw the bouquet." Bill said, preparing the launch the tossing garter like a sling shot.

Dipper took a few sips of the drink. It seared his throat, making him gag. He then set it aside to throw the bouquet. Turning his back to all the monsters below him, he inhaled  gave his best backwards throw.

"Wonderful throw my dear!" Bill said as all the girls fought over it.

"Um, should we stop them?" Dipper asked.

"Oh no, this is normal of the ladies. You know the tradition. She who catches the bouquet will get married next." Bill shrugged it off.

"Bill, Theirs a few things I want to set straight before this marriage continues any further past tonight." Dipper whispered as the fight broke up, Phyronica being the winner.

He didn't want to attract attention to this conversation. Bill could tell so he listened in as Pine Tree tried to look content with his new husband.

"Ok then what wedding night confessions do you have to say exactly?" Bill whispered back, not worried at all.

"There more of conditions."

"Oh darling, your killing me over here! What are they?" Bill quietly yelled, suprisingly well, the sighed giving in.

"Well, I know you know what happens on the wedding night but-"

"Not feelin' frisky are ya'?" Bill said nonchalant.

"N-NO! Just, not until I'm eighteen, ok?" Dipper said as a hush request.

"Don't worry dear, I'm not THAT crazy. Beside's I'd like to have my fifteen hundred heirs eventually." Bill said as he took another sip of drink.

"FIFTEEN HUNDRED!?!" Dipper silently exclaimed.

"'Cmon Pine Tree, any less is a empty house to demon standards!" Bill whispered back.

"I'll settle for twenty."

"Five hundred."

"Ten." Dipper murmured, his tone getting more agitated.

"Three hundred." Bill's tone becoming similar.

"Five."

"One hundred."

"ONE." Dipper whispered back fiercely.

"Fine, 60, but that's as low as I'll go!" Bill said back with the same tone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The partying eventually died down to the regular level of partying the Henchmaniachs were renown for. Bill was thrown for a loop in this time period that his dear Pine Tree had just slugged down the rest of his drink after the argument of their quantity of future children. And what thrw him off more was him asking for a few more.

"Ok, dear, I think you had enough." Bill said taking the fourth drink from Dipper.

"Bill why are you so glowy and why are you spinning?" Dipper said bobbing to the left and right a little.

"Your'e drunk."

"I'm not drunk how dare you!" Dipper retaliated.

"Spoken like a drunk person. Look, let's just get you to bed. You're gonna be very sick in the morning." Bill said pulling a stumbling Dipper down the halls to their now shared bedroom.

Dipper was sluring nonsense, as Bill laid him down in bed. Thankfully, the thirteen yar old started falling asleep the minute he laid his head down.

"Bonum nocte mi." Bill said before leaving his new queen to sleep off their drunken state for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 8.3K 18
Dipper had disappeared the day Weirdmageddon went global. Countries burned down, millions killed, and thousands joining the Falls Rebel Cause. All be...
114K 3.3K 16
After a small deal with Bill, Dipper is taken away for 6 years of his life. After some time the rest of the gang all accepts to accept the fact that...
422K 11.2K 19
After weirdmagedon, Dipper and Mable leave to go home, it's the last day of school all ready and the mystery twins soon find out they are going BACK...
96.2K 3.5K 50
[DISCONTINUED] (Bill X Reader) You have ran away from home because you decided life was too boring there & you loved exploring. While you drove, you...