Fantasy love -BL Otome-

By Storm_Scythe_Reaper

Lilly, an ordinary otaku... fujoshi was unfortunately targeted by the legendary truck-san! Reincarnated into... More

{ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ Ꮎℕℰ}
{ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ ᏆᏇᎾ}
{ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ Ꮖℋℛℰℰ}
{ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ ℱᎾUℛ}
{ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ ℱℐᏉℰ}
{ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ ЅℰᏉℰℕ}
{ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ ℰℐᎶℋᏆ}
{ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ ℕℐℕℰ}
{ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ Ꮖℰℕ}
{ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ ℰℒℰᏉℰℕ}
{ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ ᏆᏇℰℒᏉℰ}
{ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ ᏆℋℐℛᏆℰℰℕ}
{ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ ℱᎾUℛᏆℰℰℕ}
{ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ 15}
{chapter 16}
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.

{ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ ЅℐX}

10.2K 370 62
By Storm_Scythe_Reaper

{Recap}
He took in the beauty of the garden and looked around in amazement. "So pretty" he mumbled as he walked across the gardens narrow path.

He tripped and fell landing on something or... someone. He had cut his wrist on one of the thorns off the rose bush as he fell down.
{Recap End}

"Ekk" kaine squealed as he fell onto a sleeping or maybe dead body.

'Oh no! What do I do?! I didn't mean to land on him...'

"Ugh what the- ah! Blood." The male groaned before reaching up and pulling the male down.

Kaine, now pinned to the ground by the male gasped loudly as his wrist was brought towards the males mouth.

The boys tongue slipped out and began to lap at the blood on his wrist. Kaine felt weird, his body felt hot to the point were it became unbearable.

Panting and squirming around, he unintentionally let out a small moan causing the boy to look up, his gleaming red eyes glowing brightly.

"Mm" kaine panted harshly whilst the boy let out a small chuckle.

The boy reached down and instead of going for his wrist again, he began to suck on the edge of kaine's collarbone.

Kaine's body reacted violently as he trembled against the youth. Kaine snapped out of it and tried to push him away.
"D-don't!"

The vampire pulled away, looking at him curiously.

"Why not?" He asked, smirking slightly.

"Because... I don't know you.." he blushed wildly.

The vampire stared at him before sitting up "Erik. My name is Erik and your name is?"

"Kaine.." he mumbled as he looked into Eriks crimson eyes.

Erik was about to speak again before a voice yelled out "big brother!" Lucius ran towards kaine.

"Ah! Lucius" kaine got up and went towards him.

Lucius watched Erik before he smiled.His smile contained a knowing look in his eyes.

Erik chuckled "it's been a while, Lucius~"

They began conversing whilst kaine stood in the middle.

Kaine pouted slightly but soon stopped when he felt Erik arms wrap around his waist, pushing his back against his chest whilst Lucius stood in front, holding him from that side.

"You're blood tastes delicious, darling~" he purred causing kaine's face to turn bright red.

Lucius chuckled "see erik... isn't he adorable ~"

Erik nodded as they both held him tightly, kaine panicked, he didn't know what to do.

'What the hell is going on?!'
—————————————————
Hey guys!
Hope you enjoyed chapter 6
Any mistakes?
Erik up top ^^

Storm_scythe_Reaper

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 135 22
A famous young celebrity, died in a car accident after getting a call that her father had fallen during work. She remembers her absurd & unrealistic...
207K 9.3K 70
𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗲 & 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱, 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻.
34.7K 1.4K 22
After he defeated retak'ka and falling into the water due to being unstable. expecting a heroic death but instead he got something else... As he Awok...
314K 15K 21
Ahhhhh the cannon fodder villain died a pitiful death. Ahhhhh I died a brutal death. Ahhhhh I reincarnated as the cannon fodder villain. Ahhhhhh why...