Connor and Hank Oneshots

De DJJordanne

Just as the title suggests. Requests open! There are darker topics (suicide mention, rape, etc.), supernatura... Mais

Requests
Give Up?
Feelings Revealed
Bundles of Joy
In the End
Rollercoaster of Events
A Long Mission
Room Service
Last Night...
Thank you!!!
Beauty from the Sea
A Murky Past
Quick announcement
Save the Fish
1k?!?! What?!?!
A Sexy Halloween
Three Vampires, Two Hunters, One Fate part 1
New Book!
A Life Without You
Seeing You Again
Three Vampires, Two Hunters, One Fate part 2
Three Vampires, Two Hunters, One Fate part 3
Three Things to be Thankful For
Decorating the Tree
In Time for the Holiday
Holy Shi-
Not so Silent Night
A Christmas Eve Birthday Party
Will you Marry me? 💍✨
New Year, New Life
A/n
I'm sorry...
Rescue Mission part 1
The Surprise in the Cake 💍
Bloody Flowers
New Book Again!
Quick Announcement
A Dance to Remember
It Should've Been Me
A/n
Popsicles and Ice Cream Sandwiches

Truth or Dare

1.1K 27 6
De DJJordanne

This might not seem very original and kind of rushed but I'm working on a special project... Enjoy!

------------

Connor's P.O.V.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Markus yelled from another room. I went to where his voice was coming from and everyone was sitting in a circle. I sat between Hank and Simon then the game began. "Who's going first?" Kara asked. Markus replied, "I'll ask first." I think I know where he's going with this. "Connor," he began, "Truth or dare?" "Truth," I said. If I picked dare he probably would've made me do something with Hank . We aren't dating but I'd like to. Hank probably doesn't want to be in a relationship though.

"Do you have a crush on Hank?" Markus said. Why did I walk into the living room and sit in the circle? I should've known that he would do something to try and bring me and Hank together. I would love that but, I'm not so sure Hank would. "Yes," I answered. Everyone smiled and looked at Hank. I turned my head to my left and saw Hank blush a little. I blushed a little. Maybe Hank does want to be in a realtionship with me. I shouldn't get my hopes up though. 

A few moments later (yes, I still watch Spongebob)  

It was Kara's turn to ask someone. Nobody has asked Hank anything yet. That worries me. "Truth or dare Hank?" she asked. Hank almost immediately said, "Dare." Kara smirked and so did everyone else. What did I get myself into? "I dare you to..." Kara began, "kiss Connor on the lips!" I probably looked like a blueberry in that moment. A few of them laughed. Hank turned to face me. He was also blushing like crazy. 

He moved closer to me. He cupped my face and started moving closer. We were only a small distance apart. Everyone went silent. I guess thay were waiting for this moment. He closed the gap between our lips. It started out as just a shy kiss but Hank pushed his tongue in my mouth and tried hard to supress a moan but failed. We broke apart after two minutes of exploring each other's mouths. Everyone started whooping and clapping. I turned into a blueberry again and Hank turned into a tomato. "Are you guys finally going to date?" Simon asked. I looked at Hank and he nodded. "I'll take that as a yes," North said. I looked at Hank and he reached for my hand. I gave it a little squeeze and took it as him saying we were official. 

THE END

----------------

Hey everyone. Sorry about the shortness. I'm kind of lacking in the idea department. It would do me some joy if y'all would leave some requests. I really need them right now. To make it up to you guys and girls, I'll try and publish a smut oneshot by the weekend. Until then, BYE!

-DJJordanne

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 38.2K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
10K 899 26
Loving someone is not a crime...... atleast not now! I love you,and it is the most beautiful feeling in the world,I guess......💕 Love has to be pur...
138K 5.4K 16
• i hate you, i love you, i hate that i love you • What do you do when you come to the startling realization that you might be in love with your grea...