shy || jungkook x reader ✓

By kooksb

In which a wild girl gets a shy boy out of his comfort zone. - Highest Ranking: #1 in jungkook #1 in jeonju... More

Warning
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
End.
Thanks for 900k!

Seven

82.8K 3.2K 1.8K
By kooksb

The week had gone by and you had no interactions with Jungkook whatsoever. He had been distant. Every time you tried to talk to him he came up with an excuse to leave or simply just forced a smile. You were confused and in need for an answer to justify his behavior.

You also did not know why you even cared and it drove you crazy.

You started to think you might've done something wrong. You analyzed every moment you shared with him and tried to find what you might have done wrong.

You were a complete mess by now. Pacing back and forth in your bedroom, deciding if you should text him or not.

And then two words came to your mind making you risk it all.

'fuck it'

You:
Hey, kook.

You decided not to call him kookie as you thought it would probably be uncomfortable for him somehow.

Jungkook received your message it came in the wrong moment. He could hear the banging in his bedroom door. He ran to his own bathroom and locked himself. He sent you his location and dialed your number as quick as possible.

Without hesitation you answered.

"Y-Y/N!" Jungkook said sounding out of breath.

"Jungkook?? Is something wrong?!"

"H-Help me! Please! Don't let him hurt me." He said sobbing.

"Who?"

You heard a loud thump and put your phone on speaker, immediately checking the address Jungkook had sent and sprinted towards your car.

"Jungkook?! You there?!"

"Who's that?! Who were you calling you imbecile!" An unrecognizable voice exclaimed.

"Leave me alone!" Jungkook cried, you heard a thump and he groaned. You could hear his desperate cries.

You drove surprisingly fast towards the address he had sent. You managed to send a message to Jimin to call the cops and tell them to go towards that address as well while driving. Sure it was dangerous, but your own life didn't mattered right now. The only thing in your mind was Jungkook.

You arrived to what seemed to be his house. You got off your car and sprinted to the door which was surprisingly open. You hesitated to enter at first but then you heard Jungkook's cries, you immediately made your way towards him.

The door to what seemed to be his bedroom was broken into pieces revealing the room's interior. You could see a huge body frame on a door inside the bedroom. You grabbed a pole from the hallway's floor, not caring where it came from.

"Who the fuck was in the call?! It was girl, right?! Is she your girlfriend?!" The voice paused for a moment then bursted into laughter. "Of course not, who the fuck would want your ugly ass!"

Hearing that made your blood boil and you stomped over to him. He heard your footsteps and as he was about to turn around you hit him in the head with the pole. As he fell to the floor unconscious, you saw Jungkook's figure in the corner of the bathroom.

He was shaking in fear with wounds on his face and body.

"I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner." You said, now crying. "If I had gotten here faster you wouldn't be like this, i'm so sorry."

You made your way towards him and and extended your hand towards his face to caress his cheek which he flinched to. Your heart broke into million pieces, but that couldn't compare as to how more broken Jungkook was.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 7.5K 10
Where in Jeongguk reads a Taekook fanfiction and Taehyung finds out. | COMPLETED | cc: -strawberrykoo
14.2K 1K 15
"I find it funny How I fell in love with you While hating myself"
50.5K 2.2K 19
Kim Taehyung a young ceo who hates his homophobic stepmother asks jeon jungkook a young college student to be his fake boyfriend Bottom kook Top tae...
244K 1K 14
Top-Tae Bottom-Kook