Tim Riggins

By LovelyMari_xx

Exy is a girl whose only true worry is anything soccer related, the next book on her reading list, or her nex... More

Chapter 1 "First Day"
Author's Note!
Chapter 2 "Soccer girl"
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 "M&M's"
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Hello loves!
Chapter 10 (Soccer Cleats)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 8

1.8K 37 8
By LovelyMari_xx

Knock. Knock. Knock

"Tim the door!" Ryan called from his room.

Tim got up from the couch to open the door.

"Hi." Exy said when he opened the door.

"Exy?! Come in. You're soaked." Tim said pulling her in.

Exy shivered.

"What happened?" Tim asked

She caught him up on what happened and how she was locked out waiting for Elena to respond so she could go stay with her.

"You know you can move in closer." Tim said to Exy who had stayed standing on top of the greeting mat by the front door.

"It's okay, I don't want to get anything else wet." She said through shivers.

"Are you cold, come on I can give you something to change into." Tim said

"No, no that's ok." She answered.

"Who was it?" Ryan asks coming out his room.

"Oh, Hey Exy! What happened?" He said looking at her then added  "Tim go get her some dry clothes!"

"Got locked out of my house." Exy said a bit embarrassed.

Tim came back from his room with a pair of basketball shorts and one of his football jerseys.

"Hopefully these fit. You can change in my room or the bathroom." Tim.

"You can put your clothes in the dryer if you like, as well." Ryan said.

"Thank you guys." Exy said walking into the bathroom with the clothes Tim gave her.  A few minutes later she came out, the shorts fit her a bit loose after tying them as much as she could and the shirt after a couple folds, fit her at a decent length.

"Looking good Soccer girl." Tim said coming out of his room making Exy blush.

"The laundry room is this way if you wanna wash that and dry it." He said gesturing to the wet clothes in her hands.

"Yes please." Exy answered following him. "Maybe I should wash this with some of your clothes so I won't waste water on only mine?"

"You don't have to."

"I don't mind, plus I would feel better doing it that way." She said smiling.

After she added her clothes to a washer a long with some of Tim's they headed back out to the living room where Ryan was in the kitchen looking through the cabinets.

"I think we have three minute soups on the bottom left cabinet." Tim said to his brother.

"Umm, I can make something for you guys?" Exy said

Ryan stood up from looking in the bottom cupboard "You would do that?" Ryan asked

"Yeah, what do you guys feel like having?" Exy asked both boys

They looked at one other knowing exactly what one another were thinking but it was Tim who asked

"Do you know how to make fettuccini Alfredo Pasta?" he smiled.

"Yeah." She laughed "Is that what you guys want? Do you have ingredients for that?" she added.

"I doubt it, but I can give you guy's money and Tim can take you to the store." Ryan said a little too enthusiastic.

"It stopped raining already, so we could do that." Tim said looking at Exy.

"Sounds good, maybe I can get some things for myself so I won't have to use Elena's if she ever answers me."

"You could always stay here with us Exy, you know I love having you around." Ryan said handing Tim some money.

"I wouldn't want to be a bother." Exy said.

"You? Never." Ryan said shaking her hair "I always tell Tim, this is the type of girl he needs to go out with, especially if she can cook like you."

"Ryan!" Tim says opening the door and pulling Exy through it who's laughing.

Inside the car and on the way to the store Tim turns to Exy and says "You know, you could stay with is. I don't mind. You can sleep on my bed, I'll take the couch."

"I'll think about it 33, thanks for the offer." She said.

After getting the food ingredients they set off to the toiletries. Where she has Tim get her a deodorant and toothbrush while she went off to buy more personal things. She ask's him to meet her in the women's clothes were he finds her in the underwear section.

"Hey" she says when she spots him. After seeing how uncomfortable he looked she adds "Is Tim scared of panties? I would have thought he'd seen tons of them before." She pokes him.

"Funny." Tim says putting the deodorant in the cart.

"Sorry I just need some of these considering I have none on right now and it's not really comfortable." She stopped talking when she noticed Tim's face turning red.

"Ummm" Tim started to say

"Sorry, I promise I'll wash these for you if that's what you're worried about." Exy pulled on the basketball shorts.

"Wait.... What?" Tim said running his hand through his hair.

"Umm, maybe I shouldn't have said that" Exy giggled embarrassed.

"So what you're saying is you're commando right now?" Tim added with a nervous laugh.

"I think we have everything we need, we can leave now." Exy says ignoring his question and hurrying off to the nearest cashier.

They get back home and Exy cooks them dinner while managing to put her clothes in the dryer and adding another load to the washer. Elena has yet to answer her call. The pasta is ready along with the bread she toasted in the oven and a salad she made. She serves the boys and herself a plate.

"Wow, this is so good. You never cease to amaze us with your cooking skills. Why can't you get locked out every day?" Ryan said putting  a forkful of Pasta into her mouth.

"It is really good Exy Thank You." Tim says.

After dinner Exy helps Tim pick up the dishes even though he told her he had it. They put the extra food in containers and put it away. Both start washing the dishes together, Tim washing, Exy rinsing and putting them on the stand to dry. Half way through the dirty dishes Tim has to reach across Exy to get more soap, His arm slightly touches her stomach that they are so close if Tim tilted his head a little he could peck her lips, but he doesn't. Exy stands there frozen as a chill runs up her spine.

When they are done they go into the living room to watch some Tv, Exy get's up to check on and fold the clothes a couple times. Tim helps after he realizes she has washed all the clothes in the hamper. Ryan is in his room getting ready for his night shift for work when Tim knocks on his door to give him his now washed clothes. Giving him another reason to love, Exyadeth.

They settle into the same couch to watch a movie, Exy keeps her phone close by just in case, but after 20 minutes into the movie she has fallen asleep and is now leaning against Tim. When the movie is done its 11:30pm and he decides to put her in his bed. He's in his bathroom washing his teeth when he drops the mouth wash waking Exy up.

"Where?...Tim?" She says sitting up.

"Yeah, sorry." Tim says peaking out of his bathroom.

She gets up and walks to the bathroom watching him brush his teeth. The jersey has now unfolded and is covering up the basketball short's making it look like she's only wearing the jersey.

"Like what you see?" Tim says wiping his mouth with a towel.

She shrugs. "Elena didn't call me back." She says.

"I thought we had established that you could stay here." Tim said.

"Okay, fine but I promise tomorrow I'll stay with Elena after school." She said moving away from the bathroom to get her new toothbrush from her backpack, where she had put it.

She went into the bathroom after Tim got out and did her business. When she was out Tim was spreading a sheet on the couch and taking off his sandals.

"I can sleep there Tim, I don't mind."

"No, just take my bed."

"You're bed is like a king size, I mean I don't think I take up much space if you want to like sleep in here."

Thunder rattled the house, the rain had returned and it was now accompanied by lightning and thunder.

"Are you sure?" Tim asked.

"Yeah." Exy said nervously.

Tim got up and headed towards the room.

"Are you scared of thunder soccer girl?" Tim said getting real close to her as he walked into his room.

"Not really, I'm more scared of lighting and its consequences." She said

As they were deciding which side to take another thunder struck and the lights flickered before turning completely off. Exy gasped.

"It's just thunder Exy." Tim said teasingly.

"Whatever." Exy said grabbing a pillow and throwing it were she thought Tim was.

"What the!" Tim exclaimed, letting Exy know she had got him and she let out a giggle.

"You did not just through a pillow at me." Tim said jumping onto the bed

Exy screamed when she saw his outline coming towards her. He picked her up and playfully threw himself and her onto the bed, he landing beside her. She was laughing none stop.

"You could have disfigured my money making face." Tim said trying to find her to tickle her. Making her laugh even more. "Calm down 33, you still have your rad hair." She said rustling his hair with her hand. He started to tickle her.

"Okay, Okay . Ahh okay stop!" She said but it only caused him do it even faster.

"Yup that was my boob." She said and Tim stopped.

"Sorry. I didn't...." Tim started to say before bam another pillow hit him on the side.

"Just kidding." Exy said  plopping back down on the opposite side of the bed.

"You tricked me." Tim said getting a hold of her leg and pulling her to him.

He has her by the thigh when he says "Weren't you wearing my shorts earlier?"

"Indeed I was." She answers him.

"was? Where are they?"

"On the floor." Exy says.

"Umm." Tim said shifting his position.

"Don't worry 33 I have panties on, this jersey fit me so long the basketball shorts weren't needed anymore."

She then sits up and pulls the jersey down and she scoots her way towards Tim who is already sitting.

They are close enough to each other that they can now see one another fairly well.

"Tim, member that poster you gave me? I kept it." Exy says

"You did?" He asked leaning closer.

"Yeah, I was going to throw it away but something kept me from doing so. I don't know what it was." She said looking down.

"I do." Tim said reaching out his hand to her pulling her closer. He starts kissing her and she kisses him back. He lays her back down on the bed and starts to kiss her neck. His arm caresses her thigh and then starts going up her body and under the jersey. Exy body starts to feel with Goosebumps, the good kind. His hand is at her back and he doesn't feel anything, he gives her a look and she says.

"I said I have underwear on I never said anything about a bra." He smiles as he kisses her again. He hesitates before he moves his hand from her back to her chest. She doesn't object so he doesn't stop. A few minutes later he starts to move his hand down and when his finger tips start going under her underwear she grabs his hand and pulls back up so it's cupping her breast. Then he does again this time she stops kissing him and says "Wait, wait." He looks up.

"I'm not sure I'm ready for that." She adds.

"It's okay Exy." He says giving her a peck on the lips.

"I mean, I'm a virgin Tim." She says pulling away from him.

"Oh. Did I pass a line?" Tim says siting up.

 "It's not that, it's just. Never mind. I ruined the moment. I'm sorry." She said.

"It's okay. You're the one in charge here. We don't have to do anything you don't want."

Thunder shook the house again, making Exy jump.

"How about we just lay here for a while." Tim said grabbing her hand and laying down next to her pulling her closer and after a long awkward silence Exy starts to giggle.

"What?" Tim asks.

"I just let Tim Riggings grab my boobs. I have fallen into his trap."Tim laughs a little before saying,

"Actually I think I've falling into your trap."

"Impossible dude, I set no trap up for you." Exy says leaning into him.

"Oh but you did." He says then moves her hair to the side and rest's his chin on her shoulder giving it a kiss.

"How did this even happen?" Exy said trying to look at him.

"Honestly, all I can say is something about you kinda pulled me in. It was really hard trying to befriend you I will say that. You're so stubborn and sassy." Tim said,

"So becoming my friend was part of your plan to seduce me? And I'm taking that as a compliment." Exy said

"Maybe." Tim said putting his face in her hair.

"slick move Riggins, Slick move." Exy said turning herself around and giving him a peck on the lips.

He smiled and said "I can't believe you're in my bed right now, thank you Elena for not answering."

"Jerk." Exy says punching him playfully. 

After they talk for a while longer Exy passes out again. They talked about their parents. How Tim came to live with his brother and how he raised him. How her sisters twins had therapy sessions almost every Saturday because they had complications when they were born due to being premature. They had the most in debt sincere conversations. No one would expect this to happen between Exyadeth and Tim Riggins, but it did and they both enjoyed every single part of it.

After being sure, she was asleep Tim leaned into Exy's ear and whispered "I think I've fallen in love with you." before giving her a kiss on the cheek and going to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 42.2K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
24.5K 280 16
Tim Riggins is your stereotypical football jock. Womanizer, smartass, sex driven boy. Ally Rae was the quiet girl. She spent the last summer away fro...
3.8K 223 28
Tay is in love with one of her ex bestfriend the only problem is that she is not dating her. Instead Tay is in a relationship with Calvin who makes t...
1.7K 129 30
Amity can only wonder how things could have been if only she turned pretty, Sebastian stayed by her side, and if both have kept their pledges they sw...